Babylon Human Translation Reviews & Product Details

Babylon Human Translation Overview

What is Babylon Human Translation?

Babylon Human Translation is a service that provide translations to international customers through online system - through an international team of qualified registered freelance translators

Babylon Human Translation Details

Beagle
2014
Kitchener, Canada
@BeagleInc

Babylon Human Translation Reviews

Showing 6 Babylon Human Translation reviews
Location
Already have Babylon Human Translation?
Professional Freelancer
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As its name implies, the Babylon Human Translation Tool came in handy when I started off my freelance career. I used it to translate documents and communicate with foreigners who find it hard to understand my English. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love its real text translation feature but my most favourite is the DOCUMENT TRANSLATION feature that allows me translate a whole document without the need of doing it manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am always heartbroken when I realised that it had a very love range of languages. Thats the only thing I disliked about the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is the best alternative to the already complicated SQL Trados. The Babylon Human Translation Software is simple, reliable, accurate and super fast. I highly recommend!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Babylon Human Translation Software to communicate efficiently with foreign clients and to make Documents Translation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a Translator on Fiverr, I searched the web for the best Translation Software. I stumbled upon Babylon Human Translation and gave it a trial and the outcome was outstanding. Since that moment it has been the tool I use to make perfect language translation on Fiverr. This is undoubtedly the best Translation tool I've ever used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the real time text Translation and Document Translation Feature. The document Translation Feature helps out with translating a whole document without the need of doing it manually, Babylon Human Translation does it automatically with every word in it perfect place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside is it's limited number of languages. I hope in the near future with the aid of an update more languages be added, that would be awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is undoubtedly the best Translation Software you'll ever find on the market, try checking it out today! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me solve the problem of translating Document for buyers on Fiverr and for commutating with my foreign clients who speak a different language for the one I do understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

A foreign client once sent me a file in Dutch and I couldn't read it because I have zero understanding of Dutch so I checked Google for a tool that translates perfectly and Babylon Human Translation Software was recommended. I used the document translation feature and the document came out as if it wasn't touched but this time in English of which I was able to read and reply the client. Since that moment, I've always loved Babylon Human Translation Software. Amazing tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love its Human Document Translation Feature. It's ability of changing a language in a Document to another without messing with the file formatting. This do come handy and I'm also grateful of :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it has a very limited number of language one can translate from and to. If more languages could be added then it's going to be just perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Looking for the BEST Human Translation Software? Babylon Human Translation Software is the best at it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It made talking and conversing with foreign clients easy. Even if I don't understand a specific foreign language, I can easily get it translated using Babylon Human Translation Software and it's going to sound organic and real. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Babylon Human Translation tool has helped me immensely in my freelance work on Fiverr as a Translator. It's translation is organic and has helped me greatly when dealing with foreign clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love its document translation that is second to none. It's simplicity and clean interface is something I love about the software also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that fact that it has little languages in its Translation box, if more can be added then it's going to be my all time favourite Translation Software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need a simple and accurate human translation software that isn't complex to use then you should try using Babylon Human Translation Software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me solve the problem of having to learn a foreign language in a short amount of time. All I do is just translate to a desired language and I'll be able to communicate with a foreign client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helped with a document I wanted translated which was to be read at a conference I had on the 27th of March 2018. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the DOCUMENT TRANSLATION capability of the software. The fact that you just upload a document you want translated and it'll be done without you copy and pasting unlike the other softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be precise, but if more languages can be added that would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I'd advise them to look no further as this is the best, easiest and the most reliable Translation tool ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of communicating with people who don't speak the language I speak and the benefit is that Babylon Human Translation has helped me with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In therapy sessions, able to transcribe speech to text. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Option for multiple language, saves time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seemingly not very up to date with company names like Starbucks or so Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Saves so much time transcribing! Worth the couple $$ for the app if you're a therapist or analyst. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.