B-kin Reviews & Product Details

What is B-kin?

B-kin Market Interact is your online service to communicate with your customers and leads: Online, no software Multichannel Customer-centric Integrated view of all your sales and marketing activity

B-kin Profile Details

1-16 of 16 total B-kin reviews

B-kin Reviews

1-16 of 16 total B-kin reviews
Deputy Production Manager

"B-kin makes us successful"

What do you like best?

The way B-kin makes us a company with extensive knowledge in advertising strategies is phenomenal, it is a software capable of exceeding our expectations, as it gives us advice that marketing managers could not do. B-kin made us leaders in the business market. Now we know what to do to keep climbing every day and letting us know about new customers.

What do you dislike?

We have nothing against B-kin, because we have listened to the advice of the advertising strategies offered by this new system, and it also adapts perfectly to each of our colleagues responsible for marketing our organization. We hope it remains that way, because we are very happy with your services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

How can we not recommend it? If it gives us results that other programs do not do, thanks to B-Kin we acquire new marketing knowledge and increase our clientele. Just by following the advice of this software, the results will be evident and everything will be in progress.

We love the advantages that B-kin offers us, because thanks to its implementation we increased profits and made ourselves known to new customers. We followed the advice and, with a little effort and discipline, we became one of the best companies in our area. We will continue working and with the help of B-kin we will be the best.

Chief of Operations

"If you want to be popular use B-kin."

What do you like best?

I love B-kin as it takes us to the next level in terms of marketing and business popularity, which leads to an increase in new clients and the renewal of existing clients. It is a solid and powerful application that has allowed us to increase our impact on popularity and thus increase our marketing profits.

What do you dislike?

Due to the great benefits that B-kin has not contributed, we have no negative points to mention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you want is to count your popularity and stand out from the other B-kin is the application that you should have. With b-kin you will be able to exploit the maximum capabilities of your company and position yourself as one of the most well-known and coveted.

Previously we did not have good business popularity, thanks to B-kin we are business trend and have increased all our customer circles, with new customers, new followers, new advertising that has allowed us to raise our standards and thus increase the number of satisfied customers with our services.

Chief Of Operations

"Just use it and you will not regret it at any time."

What do you like best?

Digital advertising, it is a totally simple product to use it but at the same time it is very good.

We do not have a lot of time using it but in the time that we have been there we have noticed that the truth has good quality characteristics.

What do you dislike?

I do not think it has any negative points, so far we only find good and beneficial things for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy, also with a good interface to work. It is a very solid platform that is destroying everything.

It is something that is essential for any organization that wants to increase its sales and have a greater profit.

We have had an incredible increase in profits thanks to their capabilities, with marketing campaigns we increased our advertising of a great menera, we went from being with few to being at the top.

It is easy and light to use at all times.

Chief of Operations

"If you use B-kin, your popularity is guaranteed."

What do you like best?

The great advice that B-kin offers you is from another world, it was adapted to our company in a matter of minutes. We reached a great position in the market thanks to him and that was incredible. Now marketing gives us a great time.

What do you dislike?

The program is perfect, I have nothing that I dislike about the program. If in any case, any damage should occur, I would personally be in charge of talking with the technical support staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run one of those companies that have talent but do not know how to exploit it, use B-kin and you will start to see how you increase your customers every day and position yourself in a better position in the market.

A quarter ago, we were aimless at marketing, and we were not popular with customers. Now that we have B-kin, we have already positioned ourselves in a better place and we are sure that we will continue to rise. Customers are more satisfied every day and every day we have new customers

Electrical Engineer

"B-kin improves your popularity in a big way"

What do you like best?

The advice is incredible we improve our reputation significantly. Its efficiency as far as marketing is concerned is overwhelming. Thanks to B-kin we get new customers every day. And those who were already with us are comfortable with us.

What do you dislike?

So far we have not gotten any inconvenience. We are happy with B-kin. If we get any damage, I'd be happy to let the technical support know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our reputation went up through the heavens. And we had the possibility and we did not know until I got b-kin I recommend all those organizations that want to get new clients. Actually there is not much to think about because it is an easy to use system, effective like none and has many more advantages in its favor.

We strive to have a good organization, having professionalism, efficiency and we also have a good directive. But we had few customers and therefore low entry of money. But the advice that B-kin gives us is amazing and now we have many new clients and the profits go up every day more.

Financial analyst

"Top tips to increase your business reputation"

What do you like best?

The best thing is B-kin is its easy operation, it has a fast interface and a robust system that adapts to the organization. It has an effective platform, which quickly brings fame to an unknown organization. For our part, popularity has increased significantly since we started using it. We obtained new clients and the oldest clients renewed a contract with us thanks to the good advice we obtained with B-kin.

What do you dislike?

We found a software that gives us advice that other marketing managers did not, we are happy to be among the best companies in the market. I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

New and good ideas is what every organization needs to be able to position itself and achieve clear and lucrative objectives, and that is what B-kin can do when acquiring its services. So far I do not regret having used it.

We increased the profits considerably, because new clients were associated with the company, and those new clients commented to others and everything was on the rise because we knew how to take advantage of the advice that B-kin gives us.

Senior Manager Financial Services

"Top popularity with B-kin"

What do you like best?

We love how efficient B-kin is, because the popularity that is achieved is great, we improve our marketing strategy and significantly increase our profits because we get more popularity with our customers and new customers. We are climbing and surpassing the other companies.

What do you dislike?

The truth is easy to use and B-kin does what it says in its specifications, if it says that increases your advertising and generates increase in marketing strategies is because it really does. I only have compliments to say for B-kin, there's nothing I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have flaws in your advertising strategies and can not find a way to do it well, the best recommendation I could give you is the implementation of B-kin in your organization. Simply productive.

We increase our fame and belong to a select group of good companies in the market because we knew how to take advantage of the advice B-kin gave us.

Gerente de contabilidad

"simply satisfied"

What do you like best?

This software told me that I would increase my profits by improving my marketing techniques, and placing myself in a high status with the best companies was the best thing I could do. Now the organization has new knowledge thanks to the improvements of the advertising campaigns. The truth has been very helpful B-kin for the organization.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about B-kin. It has worked for me and we have achieved a good status, in addition to obtaining good profits thanks to the new knowledge acquired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What else can you ask for? This is the best software to increase your marketing strategies and at the same time significantly increase your profits. It is the best idea you can have.

We made ourselves known and we increased our advertising level.

Contador general

"Maximum increase in popularity thanks to the best advice"

What do you like best?

I love it because now new clients know about our company, their marketing advice is precise, it goes straight to the point and we achieve the results, it also has a system that knows what it does and a platform that adapts to the needs of our organization.

What do you dislike?

B-kin is an excellent software, but at the beginning it was a bit complicated for me, I had to seek advice, but when I really knew it I knew it was the best advertising marketing option I could choose.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software significantly increases your status, advertising campaigns fulfill their function because this software gives you precise tools to get the most out of new strategies.

We use it to increase our fame and to become more known in the market (Digital Marketing).

Chief Of Operations

"Improve your digital campaigns and keep improving."

What do you like best?

We are in a very favorable position thanks to B-kin because we managed to improve our campaigns in a short time and without any delay. It is wonderfully lucrative and versatile to increase the number of clients and improve revenues.

What do you dislike?

Increasing the number of clients means that with B-kin we have not detected any kind of errors in the management of our campaigns. I love it and I just love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sometimes we have doubts about the positive functions of B-kin. Now all change, I have no doubt ... B-kin works and will continue to work.

There were many lost money because our advertising was very poor. Everything changed since the arrival of B-kin.

Food Engineer

"This software is amazing"

What do you like best?

Well the popularity that you can achieve with b-kin is really amazing you do not have to buy every day but we have more clients and these clients bring new clients all thanks to the advice of b-kin

What do you dislike?

B-kin has helped the company a lot so I've talked to everyone have no complaints about b-kin

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The truth is that they recommended b-kin but we never thought that it would be of so much help in the company we were surprised to all their advertising and marketing advice are unique

The truth is that our sales were good but B-kin took us to a surprising level with their advice

Chief of Operations

"Digital marketing that increases business."

What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Good marketing management. It makes good publicity.

He is very effective in his work.

What do you dislike?

We do not have something negative to say about B-kin at the moment and I hope it continues without negative things. It is definitely highly recommended for your organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Increase sales Digital advertising with good progress.

The customers are satisfied.

B-kin has no comparison in terms of work performance.

Excellent platform for Digital Marketing, with the necessary tools to do it as you wish.

Improve campaigns by its unique design. We improved the income and the customers were increased in a great quantity.

Hydrocarbon Engineer

"excellent thanks B-kin"

What do you like best?

Their advertising and marketing advice is unbeatable no one has given us as good advice as this great application has done

What do you dislike?

He has given us advice that in no time what I have done is not publicized that they charge a lot and will obtain few benefits compared to a B-kin no against with this application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clear incredible tips at very little cost

Our popularity rose incredibly obtaining new customers at less cost now we sell much more than before

Automotive

"Thanks B-kin...."

What do you like best?

Digital marketing campaigns are of vital importance in all work environments. B-kin has the necessary tools to improve digital marketing ... I do not want to stop using it.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything negative about B-kin.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

B-kin arrived to position itself as a solid product and to improve digital marketing in a fantastic way. I advise you in all honesty to implement B-kin. You just have to implement it.

Digital marketing campaigns

"B-kin improved everything related to advertising campaigns."

What do you like best?

The way to run advertising campaigns is wonderful and very effective. I have a high security thanks to the functions of B-kin to run digital advertising campaigns. I feel very happy with all the results obtained in very little sense. B-kin came to stay.

What do you dislike?

Although B-kin managed to improve our advertising campaigns, I think they should incorporate more features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

B-kin works to improve advertising. Within the wide variety of products similar to B-kin, it is one of the best.

Advertising problems and how to run campaigns. all change for the better.

"Ease of communication and access"

What do you like best?

Creating our digital campaigns and interacting with our customers became easier with B-kin. Our business improved well compared to our past standings. The B-kin helped a lot to transform our customers to leads which boosted our revenues.

What do you dislike?

This is my first time to use B-kin. So as a first-timer, I had a hard time using the interface. But after a day of two of practice, I was able to manipulate B-kin by my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try B-kin for your Digital Marketing campaigns and lead generation. Very useful.

Digital marketing.