Azure Cost Management

3.7

Azure Cost Management is a multi-cloud cost management solution that helps you best utilize and manage Azure and other cloud resources. It allows you to track cloud usage and expenditures for your Azure resources and other cloud providers including AWS and Google.

Work for Azure Cost Management?

Learning about Azure Cost Management?

Azure Cost Management Reviews

Showing 10 Azure Cost Management reviews
Azure Cost Management review by Horacio C.
Horacio C.

"One of the best cloud performance software!"

What do you like best?

2 great things that I like from Microsoft Azure is, one the great performance that this software has pouring resources into the cloud without delays, and also included in the yearly fee a big cloud storage. Secondly, this awesome software is available to run it on Linux system, which makes it great specially for a software like Azure.

What do you dislike?

The factor that makes me not give a 10/10 to this software is the cost. This software is too high in its price, and of course I am talking about a company purchasing it, but still, at 14K a year, its brings second thoughts to someone wanting to try it out for the first time.

Before, we use a software that gave us error on the workflow process of our company, but then Azure kinds of completed and fixed these gaps that were causing us to loose a lot of money.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Azure Cost Management
Azure Cost Management review by Mrugendra R.
Mrugendra R.

"All items cost in one place"

What do you like best?

Azure gives the feature called as Cost Management. With this, we can track our subscription and pricing of current active plans. It's so easy to use and the user interface is very interactive.

What do you dislike?

The service is good but costly. Other then that there is no disadvantage of this serviece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software to manage cost at one place. This provides a huge variety of analytics. Just use this software.

I am using this software to show full cost and earnings analytics in my business. Analytics provided by this software are so much helpful for quick understand of expence and income.

What Cloud Cost Management solution do you use?

Azure Cost Management review by Forum P.
Forum P.

"Monitoring Cost Management"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Azure Cost Management lets users feel comfortable in their budget setting goals and does not allow you to surpass those goals. The application is a great tool to allow users to see their budget and costs in real time to track their expenses.

What do you dislike?

I like that the platform is completely free for now but I hear that there will be premium charges that occur after June 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommend for cost cutting and to accurately stick to monthly budgets in real time!

Tracking business expenses in real time and being able to stick to budget goals more accurately each month.

Azure Cost Management review by Amy H.
Amy H.

"Azure cost Management "

What do you like best?

Helps keep my company stay in control of cost its is a good way to show everyone where we need to work on reducing cost

What do you dislike?

its not always user friendly I only had the opportunity to work in it a few time i am sure if i was in it every day it would have been much easier

its transparent so it really helps me know what is going on with my cost

Azure Cost Management review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Cost management software"

What do you like best?

that you can optimize the cloud efficiency and the graphs you can generate

What do you dislike?

takes a while to learn all features and some time to understand the ability of the software

statistical analysis is the value it provides to the company. Made profits in 5 digits as a result

Azure Cost Management review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great "

What do you like best?

It was easy to maintain my personal finances and help me stay on track with my finances. I will recommend it.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t have any complaints. I liked it

I was using it for my person income and expenses.

Azure Cost Management review by Agency in Financial Services
Agency in Financial Services

"Helpful for estimates"

What do you like best?

The tool is useful when comparing it to aws management

What do you dislike?

I’ve found the tool to be useful for cost management

Good to think about switching to Azure

Azure Cost Management review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Helped prevent unexpected costs"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that azure cost management is so user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this software.

I use this to optimize my cost effectiveness

Azure Cost Management review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I really love how easily the GUI of this software is presented

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I didn’t like about this was the cost

Management

Azure Cost Management review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Azure Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of navigation. The UI is quite functional.

What do you dislike?

The cost per user can be a dent on budgets.

Quarterly budgets with cost management.

Learning about Azure Cost Management?

* We monitor all Azure Cost Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.