Axonize is an open, modular, and flexible platform that ensures the set-up of a powerful IoT solution in a fraction of time compared to other IOT platforms.
Axonite provides the following benefits for its customers:
- Rapid entry to IoT: Short development times through pre-orchestration and efficient simulation of IoT scenarios, solution grows with need. The customer just focuses on the customizing of his solution and achieves an optimized Time to Market
- Reduced Invest through „IoT as a Service“: Implementation and deployment of platform functionalities are not required anymore.
- Manageable IoT solutions: E2E IoT solution from one source incl. eco system of a market leader.
- Simple, modular and easy to use services (Micro Services) and open standards avoid the implementation of a complex IoT project
Flexible business logic and models: CTH ensures a simple mapping of the business logic. Even complex business relations can be easily implemented through the multi-tenancy capability
Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
Sometimes more support with the user interface! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Just start with a PoC and experience the ease of use of Axonize Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Implementation of individual IoT platforms and solutions based on preconfigured modules in a very flexible way to ensure a high degree of standardization on the one hand and velocity and flexibility on the other hand. Based on that philosophie the following benefits are going to be realized: reduced invest, short time to market, high flexibility and extensibility, high compatibility, stable and secure operations, high scalability
Smarter. Faster. Integrable
There’s only one IoT platform that can take any digitalized system and develop a smarter, faster and integrable application for all your IoT needs. Axonize has developed a disruptive, multi-app architecture, purpose-built for service providers, and end customers, that enables the deployment of fully customized smart solutions across all applications, verticals and device types, while cutting down application development and smart project launch time from 6-18 months to merely 6-8 days. Customers create complete smart facilities and other smart enterprises with very few resources, no development and with unprecedented speed. This enables them to start small, with no upfront investment and scale fast to show ROI.
Here are some of the benefits:
• ROI. One solution orchestrates all aspects of your IoT project to help optimize costs and uncover new revenue opportunities.
• Managed Service: Purpose-built for service providers, enabling them to build profitable hyper-scale IoT managed services for smart enterprises.
• Security: Axonize is a layer on top of the Azure IoT hub, so we rely fully on Azure’s first-class security.
• No-code Platform: Develop your solution based on configuration, instead of development, so you use minimal engineering resources.
• Integrable: Integrate all systems, software and sensors into a single IoT platform.
• Scalable: Scale your project in any direction by connecting as many apps and devices as you need. Start small and scale IoT projects fast across all verticals.