Awardco Reviews & Product Details

Awardco Overview

What is Awardco?

Awardco has teamed with Amazon Business to provide the most powerful and flexible software for all your recognition programs. Using Amazon's trusted global network you can show your employees how much you appreciate them by allowing them to choose rewards they actually care about - with zero markups. Millions of products from Amazon, thousands of available hotels through Priceline, gift cards, event tickets, and custom service awards provide countless rewards options. Recognize others for a job well done, motivate teams to accomplish goals, encourage peer to peer recognition, recognize service milestones, automate birthday and anniversary notifications, and much more all in one simple, innovative platform.

Awardco Details
German, English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Awardco is a technology-based platform designed to allow organizations to offer employees 10 Million Amazon.com products and other third-party vendors as reward choices, with zero product markup.

Awardco's partnership with Amazon Business offers an employee recognition and engagement platform like no other. Because of this unique collaboration you can offer your employees millions of items streamed directly from Amazon onto the Awardco platform - all with zero markups. In addition to this unique offering you can provide a reward network to your employees that includes Priceline, eGift cards, event tickets, and more - again with zero markups.

With Awardco's reward network and zero markups you can offer your employees much more at a fraction of the cost of other employee recognition platforms.

Awardco

Awardco Screenshots

Awardco Reviews

Showing 583 Awardco reviews
Already have Awardco?
What do you like best?

Awardco has made it easy to have a system wide recognition program. This has been very important to us as we have grown rapidly and creating engagement around recognition has been important. Also the variety of options available allows all the employees to be able to find something for them. This has been great so every individual feels recognized in their own way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our company is still having some difficulties with setting up our data import correctly to make sure the reports are pulling the correct columns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating a system wide recognition problem was a major problem we are solving. Awardco allows us to have the same program across the entire organization and recognize across entities. If an employee would like to recognize an individual from another hospital since they assisted them on a Service Desk call they now have the ability to do so. This has also helped us with some of our annual recognitions/thank you's we do that we have had to change direction on due to the pandemic. The pandemic has made it where we don't want to promote everyone gathering in the cafeteria for a holiday meal and along with that a lot of employees are not onsite anymore, they have been moved remotely. The question was 'how do we do our holiday gift now?'. We decided to turn it into points in Awardco. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retirement Benefit Administrator
What do you like best?

The many different products that Awardco offers and how quickly you receive your rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Awardco.. It is hard to find something to dislike about awardco. From their products, to their delivering, to their customer service is just absolutely awesome. I feel that this is a great way to recognize and reward employees for their great work. I have not seen any other program like this. I've shared with many other business owners that I know to offer these incentives for their employees as well. Their products do not only make good items to improve your office space, but awardco also has many great items that can make great gifts. I highly recommend using Awardco. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You absolutely need to give Awardco a try. You will not regret it and neither will your employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A way to reward the employees and show appreciation. The benefits are that you get to receive some nice products. This gives you the ability to purchase items at no cost to us as employees to help build and better our office spaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Awardo co is very user friendly! I like how simple the layout and platform is. It is really nice to be able to upgrade my office and get some household needs from here without having to leave my house. I also really love being able to earn points from work. You cant go wrong with free points! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better way to search through all the items in the Home Office upgrade tab. I had to scroll through the entire thing. It would make it much easier to navigate that section if there was just a search button. Additionally I would really like to receive tracking on my items so that I can estimate when they will be arriving. Other than that I really love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to build my home office which has been really helpful. I love that my items get here in a few days from when I order. Simple, easy, and quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retail Salesperson
What do you like best?

Awardco made me realize how much my company GoHealth cares for its employees. It motivates me to see that people can get recognized for standing out in their job and it encourages others that want to be recognized as well. I had never heard of Awardco before until I was hired by GoHealth and so far it has made the company so unique. It also helps a lot with the current situation we're facing due to Covid19. We don't need to leave our homes to get rewarded and we have the ability to choose from hundreds of options the perfect reward. I like how there is a variety of products to choose from since every single person is different and unique. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't seen anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

to stay motivated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am new and have only been familiarized with Awardco for a couple of months so I haven't had any problems. It does make me realize that being able to be rewarded improves my working flow and makes me love my job even more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the options available to employees to choose their award for service and/or recognition points. It's very simple for the employee to redeem their points with little intervention from the administration. If any issues arise Awardco is available to troubleshoot, again dwindling the burden of the company administrator. In addition, the employees at Awardco have been great to work with and are always accommodating in assisting with companies needs from a rewards and recognition perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are a global company and it's disappointing Awardco is unable to use Amazon in all the countries where we are located. I understand the employees have the alternative to a prepaid card, but the employees loose the excitement to redeem for a tactile object they can look back on to remember their service with the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would highly recommend the use of Awardco to other companies. The program is easy to use for the administration piece and easy for the employees to redeem. The Awardco employees are professional and are always willing to assist with meeting the needs of the company through the Awardco program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working to implement a rewards recognition program to improve the company culture and moral. We are close to going live with the program, but while creating the program we have realized the importance of recognition weather a small reward or a simple note to share with the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is so easy to award deserving people recognition for a job well done. The points can be used to redeem pretty much anything available on Amazon. My company awarded me points to purchase items I needed for my home office. I was able to get a second monitor, a whiteboard, a back-up battery for my computer equipment, printer paper, and other office supplies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen any negative attribute of Awardco yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not having to create a separate spreadsheet to keep track of awards I am giving out. Awardco takes care of the paperwork and record keeping for me. It's fast and efficient and tied into everyone in my company, so all I have to do is to type in a name and the potential recipient self-populates. Awardco then sends notification of my award to the recipient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The selection present form Awardco is impressive, by a simple search you can browse thousands of items by your preferences. I was thouroughly impressed with the diversity as well, the fact they have outdoor/camping equipment, jewelry, kitchenware, garments, name brand consumables and electronics all available for reward is a special thing in the modern age of commercial enterprises! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only downside I can confirm was the limitation of points my employer provided me for rewards! Truly a great, simple and exciting experience choosing from Awardco. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Awardco is a great 3rd party offering substantial product scope and reliable service for employee recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solving? I'm unsure - I guess I solved the problem of not knowing what to do with my tenureship reward, as the options were nearly limitless - I had to limit my own choices to the allocated reward points! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being awarded points to acquire items that I need to make me comfortable, feel confident, help me perform better and keep me successful in my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to transfer my Home Office Upgrade points to Amazon is prohibiting me from using the last bit of points I have in this area. The ability to use the points as I see fit would benefit me greatly in acquiring products I need to keep me successful in my work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Awardco helped me create a true office setup, complete with a desk, a chair, and a power/surge supply, that is operational if my power goes out in my home. Also helps me out so that I'm not sitting on a bed or at a dining room table when performing my work functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

District Partner
What do you like best?

This type of recognition gives you the ability and flexibility to be awarded in a way you desire. You have the ability to choose what you want or need or even save points for what you desire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That you can't buy up additional points or pay the difference with cash if you have points remaining or not enough to get desired item(s). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a fair and impartial way to motivate and award your team, AWARDCO is the way to go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the best ways to motivate people and be fair. Everyone doesn't want or need the same gifts or items. Plaques are nice and so are pizza parties, but they are not always practical. Rewarding people with points gives them total control and recognizes peoples differences in their preferences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Convenience of ordering and the large variety of items to choose from. Awardco has been a great asset in regards to getting my home office set up and ready for the coming influx of calls. I am always excited to log in and see what new items have been added to the list to choose from. Awardco is concise in their shipping information and provides receipts and confirmations along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints thus far everything has worked the way it was explained - awardco has work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Awardco is the little incentive program you never knew you needed especially now in this new work from home world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Convenience and productivity. Helped stock up on various items in order to create a home workspace after being moved to a work from home environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

It's easy to redeem points for merchandise and gift cards at Amazon. Items ship just as fast as Amazon would normally. The points and redemptions are easy to view in your online account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search function has recently improved, showing many more results than the previous "first fifty" when I originally submitted this review. The way our company currently has the gift card awards set up, we are unable to receive them digitally and must always receive physical cards. I was told by an AwardCo staffer that this is configurable by our company. This isn't an issue with AwardCo, but something to consider for anyone who would be in charge of how the program is set up. I would recommend allowing use of digital gift cards in addition to physical ones, as sometimes I use them for myself, thus no need for an actual card, while other times I like having a few available that I could give to someone else as a gift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend this as a great way of recognizing service or as giving a bonus to employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The points I am awarded by the company I work for is a cool alternative compensation for a job well done. I've gotten a goodly amount of Amazon gift cards since this program was implemented. It also serves as an incentive to continue to go above and beyond the call of duty, knowing I'll be recognized for my work ethic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Bronson Dameron of Awardco

Thank you for this review, Michael! Generally eGift cards are an option through the platform, but your company may have opted out of this feature. We recommend contacting your Awardco admin within your company to see about getting it back in place. Thanks again for the great review!

What do you like best?

I get to spend money on eBay. That my favorite place online and there's a gift card in Awardco to buy things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to get gift cards that allow you to go anywhere or to be able to cash out my Awardco points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy what you need and then buy what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I only had one issue and it was that the item was lost in shipping, but it was fixed just by emailing the guy in GoHealth who is assigned to take care of any issues and it was fast! I've used my points on a blender, USD drives, SD card, eBay gift cards, UPS battery backup, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Once the integrations to public services was understood, the functionality opened up excellently. Being able to search for amazon.com products makes the utility of the award points very exciting. I have a personal wish list with items I look forward to having, and now I can use these awards to purchase those items be searching for them in detail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One aspect of the platform that has not been as optimal as I would like is the schedule and account balances for giving out points to others. The company has determined to give each employee 125 points to give out to others per quarter, but because of the schedule being separated by such a long time, it is common that employees don't remember when the deadline comes, or when they last gave our points, so many are missed, and no one benefits. It would be great if there was a historical chart, showing when the cutoffs are, and when the donations were made previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is simple to use, and it provides motivating award usage for the employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At American AgCredit, we fulfill our cultural initiatives by providing a quantifiable, measurable benefit between co-workers for their efforts towards our company's purposes of cultural attributes. Using AwardCo allows us to integrate our company's intranet with a public system, integrating with popular spending mechanisms for awards. Partnering with a third-party for these rewards systems boosts morale because it shows the employees that the company recognizes their lives outside work, and the need for external integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

I love that there is a generous amount to use across much of Amazon, that it is not limited to only one item, and that the checkout process was very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that it was exactly limited to the number of points my company offered and there was no way to add my own funds to make up the difference. I also disliked that there were some things that weren't appearing for unknown reasons. And, I wish that the checkout process, though very simple, gave a little more information before finally clicking submit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not had any problems that have been solved with Awardco, but I definitely see the benefits. Before my company began using it for recognition, we were using a company that had a small catalogue of items to pick from, and it was honestly a joke around the company. Several of my colleagues were very jealous that I got to pick from Awardco's catalogue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Very easy to use. I was able to navigate the site with the simple menu and didn't get lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a big deal but actual tracking numbers for the items. I got an email of when the items got shipped but in case I wanted to track it in when I stepped out would have been nice! Also, not sure if I missed these details on the site, but an expected ship/delivery date is nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

have fun! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The business is using this for getting new hires working from home equipment. It's easy for the business to provide items and points for employees to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's so hard to pick just one thing when it comes to Awardco. Awardco is such an easy experience right from the very start. It's very straightforward and easy to comprehend. It's fun to look through everything offered and decide what you would like to go with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to using Awardco. I have only had positive experiences when interacting within the Awardco platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have not had any problems that I have needed to be solved by Awardco. I think that Awardco is a great benefit and I am very happy to be able to utilize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Benefits Consultant
What do you like best?

I love the variety of awards, and how fast I receive them once the order is placed. It is an amazing way to recognize individuals for their efforts or to help get home offices set up during the pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the navigation. I would prefer not having to scroll all the way from the top after viewing an item. It takes more time to continue backing up and scrolling around trying to find where you left off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it as much as you can! It's awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No issues at all. Benefits are easier worklife balance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant to President & CEO
What do you like best?

Awardco provides a website that is user friendly for all employees. As the site administator, I appreciate the easy of use which minimizes the amount of questions that are asked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing currently that I dislike and any suggestions I have made have been quickly addressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're in the market for an employee recognition platform, I highly recommend Awardco for the ease of use and the flexibility of the team to put in place exactly what you're looking to achieve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to recognize and compensate employees with the click of a button. The system runs so smoothly that our time is not consumed by mailing gift cards as it was in the past. Recognition is posted and shared on our company intranet and available to be seen by all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love everything about Awardco! This is so much better than any previous reward program that I've ever had the privilege of participating in. There's a good balance of reward to cost ratio and it makes the program much more exciting to be a part of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen any downsides to the Awardco program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm confident that anyone who gives it a shot will love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Awardco has boosted the office moral and brought excitement to being recognized for going above and beyond! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Business Operations
What do you like best?

We've been using Awardco for just over a year now and it is an amazing service! It has an intuitive interface, is simple for our employees to use and we love the data collection and reporting capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Having used Awardco for a year now, we have yet to find anything we dislike about it. We are a medium sized company and Awardco meets and exceeds every expectation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We formerly had an in-house built recognition system. It worked fairly well, but the interface was not great and the data collection was cumbersome. Switching to Awardco immediately resolved all those issues. It's easy for our employees to use, easy to manage on the admin side and easy to collect and report recognition data to the management team and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, supports individuals and teams Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know of any downsides...it's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working remotely creates a challenge for recognizing co-workers and supporting collaboration. Awardco is a simple way to thank colleagues immediately or at the end of the month for going above and beyond when you can't be there to do it personally. It also allows the rest of the company to see all those little and big efforts people make on a regular basis. Taking a few minutes to let someone know you appreciate them supports a positive corporate culture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Most helpful to me is the instantly clear navigation from award points to ordering merchandise. A huge upside is my discovery that my choice of gift items includes everything in all the categories of products and services sold and delivered by Amazon.com. In addition, all points can be used; - none are lost. For example, most of my award points were used in ordering an exercise bike. My remaining points can all be applied to the selection of a gift card. Upon applying the remaining points, the system will calculate the resulting exact dollar value of the card. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen any downside to the service of Awardco. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am recently retired. The points are a retirement gift from my employer. I am not using the points in a work situation. My points are being used in getting an item to promote health, an electronic bike. The new electronic bike is an efficient upgrade from our old manual exercise bike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Convenient to use and very fast delivery! I guess it would depend on the company sponsoring this but it would be nice to be a able to "grant" points to others or even "buy" some on your own. I ran out out of points fairly fast and wanted to get a lot more of the great options available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The variety of items seemed low. It would be nice to include how much the retail price of each item is. Finally there seemed to be a high variability on item list (maybe showing out of stock orders would be useful with an indication of if they will soon become available again). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee recognition and also purchasing some great work from home office supplies, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.