Avaya Equinox

3.8

With the Avaya Equinox solution, Avaya embeds communications directly into the applications, browsers and devices your employees use every day to create a single, powerful gateway for calling, messaging, conferencing and collaboration. We free people from their desktop and give them a more natural and efficient way to connect, communicate and share – when, where and how they want.

Work for Avaya Equinox?

Learning about Avaya Equinox?

Avaya Equinox Reviews

Showing 16 Avaya Equinox reviews

"Awesome Marquee"

What do you like best?

I love how this helps me know how many calls are in the work queue! It makes working phones lines very easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it lags sometimes, when people log on or off the phone lines. And sometimes the call wait times are inaccurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to keep track of phone calls, if you have people working in a phone room, or even just answering regular office calls. You can keep track of calls in the queue, customer/client wait times, how many people are staffed and answering phones, and how many employees are in AUX mode, or not answering calls at that particular time.

This helps us ladies in the phone room stay on track. It helps keep us accountable for making sure patient are waiting on hold for too long. It also lets us know who is staffed and who may be on break or in aux mode.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Avaya Equinox

"Phone service "

What do you like best?

I love that you can use this program on your computer , cell phone, and landlines. It works great with click to dial as well

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you cannot use the platform on a MacBook. I wish I could download the program or app on my MacBook so I can use it easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the app easier to start up

I have only had problems getting the program on my iPhone and setting the app up after downloading it. Also, Using the application on the iPhone rarely works with my phone carrier service even when I have full bars. I can only use it with my phone when I am connected to WIFI. It would be very beneficial to use the app between appointments when I don't have WIFI.

What UCaaS solution do you use?

Avaya Equinox review by Gail G.
Gail G.

"Decent enough APP with easy features."

What do you like best?

With the Avaya Application I like that it has a simple interface and literally all the features of a traditional mult line office phone, including a personal voicemail box.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that if there is a lag or a disconnect in internet signal more than likely your call will drop.

I appreciate that Avaya has a telephone number identifier whan clients call. It makes it super easy to locate peoples information before I answer the phone leading to an excellent customer service experience.

Avaya Equinox review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"The Softphone That Avaya Has Needed"

What do you like best?

Avaya has FINALLY updated their softphone application with much needed functionality and cross-platform compatibility.

What do you dislike?

The requirement to Avaya Session Manager/System Manager. Fairly complex initial deployment regarding HTTP server architecture.

A better softphone application, flexibility of no desktop phones. We love how the application is cross-platform compatible (MacOS, Windows, Linux), iPhone, Android.

Avaya Equinox review by Vicky L.
Vicky L.

"Great for it’s kind. "

What do you like best?

The convenience of not being locked to a desk to answer calls or make calls. I can hold meetings/conference calls from the break room if I wanted to.

What do you dislike?

It’s getting better with time. They keep adding features which makes the system better and better.

I’m able to get the whole team on board at one time by hosting conference calls. Clients are to able to reach me right away with the call forwarding feature. No one goes unanswered.

Avaya Equinox review by Stiven O.
Stiven O.

"Compatible with Android phones - All solutions in one hand"

What do you like best?

Allows users to share screen on a conference call. Additionally, allows sending captured photos, video files, or file attachments. It can be installed on a phone searching for app on Google play.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I dont have a dislike with. Avaya Equinox has all features to have a good performance through chats, conference and more.

The company has branches around the country and we use Equinox to make the conference and interact with each other.

Avaya Equinox review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Avaya Equinox the easy solution"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is at the top of the screen, You are able to get to your contacts history and calendar and your messages

What do you dislike?

I find that the App on the phone drains the battery very quickly and it is a bit qlitchy at time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It ties in well with your currentl phone needs

We are using internally to prove to customers how easy it integrates with your current systems

Avaya Equinox review by Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.

"Not a bad solution"

What do you like best?

I really liked the ease of use. I'm not tech savvy and I could figure it out on my own.

What do you dislike?

I think what I disliked the most was the price. I have a hard time justifying what I'm using it for for the price.

We used it for keeping connecting with our customers. I realized there benefit was the ability to stay connected without a teley hooked to the wall.

Avaya Equinox review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Avaya Equinox Review"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of differentiating client calls to personal phone call. I can call other phones with my cell phone with the office phone's number showing up on their caller id.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the connectivity when there is not wifi available. I would not use it when I am relying on data from my cell phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying out the service under certain circumstances to know when you will receive good phone quality

It allowed me to use my office phone while I was on the road and traveling.

Avaya Equinox review by Administrator in Executive Office
Administrator in Executive Office

"Powerful"

What do you like best?

It is very powerful and feature rich. It does pretty much everything you will every need

What do you dislike?

Cost, very expensive. Could be more end user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, all the bells and whistles that work great together. Plan a little extra time for training. A little different at first but once used to it simple to use.

Streamlined. having everything handled in one location and not having to connect several platforms together.

Avaya Equinox review by Michelle P.
Michelle P.

"Overall good!"

What do you like best?

Good for a larger company wanting to keep in close contact with all departments.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing to learn. I believe there could be an easier way.

NA

Avaya Equinox review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Decent Communication"

What do you like best?

It essentially takes the need for a physical phone system away which saves space and fincances.

What do you dislike?

It has issues when you log in incorrectly, as it saves that data, which sometimes makes it difficult to log in quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure all login info is correct, even at initial login, as the system saves what you enter and can be difficult to update.

It saves space and finances.

Avaya Equinox review by Zachary P.
Zachary P.

"Avaya Equinox"

What do you like best?

Connectivity and ability to work remotely

What do you dislike?

Log out errors where your information gets removed randomly

Remote communication/ability to use office phone at home

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you can access the software on any device including tablets.

What do you dislike?

Purchasing the software is a bit inconvenient because it’s on a per user basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

With access to the soft phone it helps team communications be more fluid and consistent.

Avaya Equinox review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"Dependability at its finest"

What do you like best?

I love how much easier it is to take calls using this app!

What do you dislike?

The temporary issue we had for Apple iOS users was really the only downside I’ve experienced

No business problems to solve. Main priority is assisting the customer base.

Avaya Equinox review by Consultant in Hospitality
Consultant in Hospitality

"Product Worthwhile"

What do you like best?

A’Maya usually provides me with a reliable way to chat with customers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system glitches and causes issues.

The ability to serve customers via phone.

Learning about Avaya Equinox?

* We monitor all Avaya Equinox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.