AutoFluent Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

How simple and efficient the system is to use at all 10 locations and how I can control all 10 locations with my multi-store system, any report or transaction is at the tip of my finger no matter where I am. Plus I can customize it to work the way I like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the 15+ years we have been using AutoFluent we honestly haven't found anything that we dislike. Don't get me wrong there has been some bumps in the road but the support is always right on it with a fix ASAP!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried many demo's in the 18 years of doing business and AutoFluent is by far the most user friendly and efficient system out there! The best thing about AutoFluent is there is always somebody to speak to and they really listen to your suggestions!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory loss/POS system. We have realized with AutoFluent its very easy to manage it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AutoFluent Overview

What is AutoFluent?

Get top-reviewed POS SHOP MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE + great customer service starting at $95/mo! Lookup VINs, attach photos with vehicle inspections, scan inventory, text-message, email, track mechanic efficiency. For repair, tire, specialty shops & warehouses. Choose Cloud, Multi-Store Data-Sharing, or non-subscription. Integrates Parts & Labor, CRM, QuickBooks, Sage 50, Tire & Wheel. Includes fleet, preventive maintenance & more. USA & Canada. Data Conversion available. No Annual Renewals required!

AutoFluent Details

AutoFluent is a automotive business management software that gives you tools you need to manage your business with dashboards that provide views of your business and is designed to help you track and manage customers, employees, sales, inventory, and suppliers.

TABS
2009
Carmichael, CA

AutoFluent Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AutoFluent community
Have you used AutoFluent before?

AutoFluent Reviews

Showing 5 AutoFluent reviews
Already have AutoFluent?
What do you like best?

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would reccommend this product as I find it useful and easy to understand how to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for all our Work orders, tracking effiency and payment. We found that the user friendly system is easy to teach, which benefits our staff to be trained and confident in using it faster. We are still inplementing many of the features in the system that we didn't use before and now find helpful with our growing company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

AutoFluent is willing to grow with your business and listen to your concerns and ideas. Their part supplier intergration is the best we have used and does not limit you to a paid for third party catalog. The multi-store capabilities have been flawless and training new employees takes only hours not days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike would be the lack of national account support for the big name tire vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multi-store support, profit control capabilities, automatic reorders, email blasts, sms alerts, and the list goes on for all the benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automotive Technician
Automotive
What do you like best?

AutoFluent has the BEST customer service team. They are extremely patient with us when we have so many questions for them. They make sure that you understood the process of whatever you asked for. I am extremely grateful for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes that I can honestly say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try them and I GUARANTEE you that you will not be let down. You will surely be more than happy you chose them for your management software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am saving myself tons and tons and tons of time organizing my business and customer information. I am able to locate and review every single move that's done here at my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Automotive
What do you like best?

The adaptive nature of Autofluent to address any concerns or requests with the software is great! I have been the automotive industry for almost 2 decades now and used a plethora of software. I chose Autofluent when I opened my own business because it was user friendly and adaptable. I started with using their desktop version when I had one location. It was lightning fast and worked well. Now that we have more than one location, we have moved to the cloud based version. It has a hardly noticeable lag compared to the desktop version, but it is great for being able to access customer history for both stores, access any store form remote locations and more! I am very pleased with not only how Autofluent started when I began using them 8 years ago, but they keep getting better as they evolve, always listening to customer feedback to guide their evolution. Five Stars!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Autofluent's scheduler would integrate with my online appointment scheduling software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have multiple stores, as we now have, their cloud format is better in this type of scenario. Seamless multi-store integration for customer and receipt lookups, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Autofluent for our Point of Sale, Invoice tracking, Reports, Time Clock and more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

He was patient, even when the reason we were not getting our system to work was clearly our doing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We really do not have anything to dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The are solving putting all our customer services in one place. Booking in appointments, reminder postcards, and receiving payment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.