Attendify Reviews & Product Details

AG
What do you like best?

The self-service portal is very user-friendly with well documented functions . On top of these online materials, Attendify's Sales Division ( credit to Ryan) went all out to accommodate our questions (This incl. online meetings , watsapp support , immediate email response) . We also love that website options are included as it helps cut down website development costs. Truly a "value for money" platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only one. API for Participants are not included in the API developer option. We needed this as we were looking at other 3rd party ticketing platform. The closest was Staff module API. However this is only valid for multi-event package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing support from Sales team (Ryan). While chatbots and online blogs/ help documentation is useful, but its the personal support from their sales team that makes a difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are hosting a national level Future of Work Conference whereupon the app will help improve the conference experience for everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attendify Overview

What is Attendify?

Run virtual events that feel like events. Attendify makes it easy for anyone to create an engaging virtual event experience with built-in live streaming, social networking features, content management, and more. Attendify combines a virtual event platform, mobile app and registration for a complete suite of solutions that are ready for virtual, hybrid or live event formats. We power events of all sizes, from conferences of a few hundred to trade shows that draw thousands. More than 2,500 organizations like Google, LVMH and PwC trust Attendify to boost attendee participation and deliver value to sponsors, exhibitors, and other event stakeholders.

Attendify Details
Arabic, Danish, German, Greek, English, French, Hebrew, Armenian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified)

Attendify’s virtual & hybrid event platform delivers engaging event experiences in one easy-to-use, turn-key, & self-service solution.

Unlike traditional event technology software that requires separate systems, complicated coding, and complex back-end setup process just to get started, Attendify makes virtual and hybrid event technology intuitive, accessible, and engaging. Our innovative product suite includes our award-winning mobile app, next-gen virtual event platform, 100% native live-streaming, and an event & session registration solution that’s seamlessly integrated. Attendify delivers a modern event experience to millions of attendees across 20,000+ events through a unique turn-key approach that’s ready for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events. Sign up, and start configuring your event free. And, go live the very same day!

Attendify
2012
San Jose, CA
@attendify

Attendify Videos

Attendify Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Attendify community
Have you used Attendify before?

Attendify Reviews

Showing 169 Attendify reviews
Already have Attendify?
CEO
What do you like best?

The world has changed and "live events" are digital events now. I love how they didn't try to replicate "In real life," but made it their own style. Also appreciate how modern and focused it is for the goal to provide a great platform for digital events. It's straight forward, easy to use, plus there's a mobile app! We were able to setup and run a 500 person event in less than 45 days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small quirky stuff that comes with being a startup that is almost always on the roadmap already. Nothing so major I would even point out, it's all small "wants" for my use case.. probably not relevant to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To have live digital events that are providing education and a great customer experience. We received a 4.8/5.0 in our recent event of 500 using Attendify. it works, intuitive, and great for both sides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

After a comprehensive evaluation process, we chose Attendify because of its good looking and well-thought-out user interface. The virtual experience is very easy to use for non-technical users, and the fact that it displays the Zoom call within the experience makes it into centralized location for all aspects of our event. All of the 150+ sessions of our virtual conference were able to be shown within Attendify's scheduling feature, and the speaker profiles made it quick and easy for attendees to choose the sessions they were most interested in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the time of our conference, the integration with Eventbrite was not working due to a problem with its API being changed. As a result, we were unable to automatically import all of our registered attendees and instead we had to make use of the bulk CSV import feature in the Attendify admin center. This was not easy to use and we had to split up our large number of registrations into multiple batches to get them all imported successfully. It was a little bit of extra unplanned effort but we were able to get it done with the help of Attendify's great support team via the website's chat feature. They were always very responsive, even during off-hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

View the competitors to see how well Attendify stacks up. They are the clear leader in their category. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to offer all 150+ sessions during our annual conference as an all-virtual event for the first time. Attendify enabled us to have individual Zoom sessions that were easy to locate and join by non-technical attendees. It was really a game changer for us and made for a wildly successful online event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Attendify
AH
What do you like best?

Attendify is a very sophisticated platform. It has many different features, and it has been extremely helpful to be able to make changes that are live immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only wish that attendify had integrated 1:1 meeting capabilities in the schedule without the need for an embedded zoom link. I know that there is a similar tool in the meetnow sponsor feature, but to have the flexibility to schedule 1:1 meetings and add them to the schedule without needing zoom would put attendify even higher above any other platforms I've seen.

Also, I do wish that attendify's streaming would allow participants to speak an interact in the session rather than just be audience members watching speakers present.

The things I suggest above would eliminate the need for zoom in scheduling assuming they have some of zoom's other features built in like the breakout rooms, screen sharing, etc.

I also wish there was more flexibility in the way one adds a personalized schedule. For example, adding an option to assign a specific group/groups to a session--very helpful if people in the same group have the same schedule--and this would make it less tedious when assigning a large number of people to multiple sessions. ALSO, another idea I had was to allow the organizer to click on a session when creating/editing the schedule and have a section where you can add attendees to the session there--you could also include the option to add the session to the schedules of members of a specific group and/or make a list of all attendees pop up and the organizer can select each person they'd like to add to the session.

All of these things I have written about are just suggestions that I think could really benefit attendify if they added it to their platform, but there are definitely ways of working around these things and still be able to use attendify efficiently and effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend demoing the platform prior to purchasing. Attendify has a lot to offer and is an excellent platform for virtual event planning, but it may not be necessary if you're hosting a very easy event with just one link needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized quickly that attendify's personalized scheduling capabilities made it the best option to hold our virtual interview day event. We always have different groups of students interviewing concurrently and attendify's scheduling capabilities and the ability to add zoom meetings to the sessions made it an easy platform to use for scheduling. The community features like the session chat, ability to direct message, and more also made it an excellent platform to allow for networking and a sense of community between our applicants and current students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Engineering Manager - Water Quality, Engineering and Project Management
What do you like best?

The template features were very easy to use and customize. The technology aspect works beautifully on the day of event. The available documentation and support staff were very helpful and made the process easy.

I like the setup of the platform overall. Being able to have the entire event in one spot including viewing the sessions, was very helpful.

The available support documentation covered several topics and answered a ton of questions. It was nice to have the live chat option when I needed it!

Having the content available on the platform for a year (and editable) is a great benefit/value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics feature for the event platform had a bit more functionality. The photo album and sponsored posts were only available for the app. I would've like an area for attendees to interact directly with the sponsors/exhibitors within the platform. I found it difficult to resize the pictures in the descriptions (had to try & go check & then go back & try again, repeat). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I researched numerous platforms both less and more expensive and Attendify had the functions we required in addition to being very responsive and forthcoming with information. Everyone was very professional & it was a very pleasant experience overall. With over 150 attendees, I received no negative feedback on the platform and several comments about the ease of use & intuitive nature of the site. Having the content available on the platform (and still editable) for a year is a great benefit. From an attendee perspective & an organizer, Attendify was the right choice for our event! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed one place for everyone to come to get all the information and be able to move between events. This truly was a virtual event and a tentify was crucial to goal The platform is very well organized and customizable enough. Utilizing lot of zoom sessions and streaming YouTube videos worked seamlessl

Having analytics was very helpful to determine which of the sessions were the most popular and engaging. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite part about the platform is that it's cloud software, which allows me to make updates and view how they appear in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are certain features that are only available on the mobile app and not the web virtual experience. This can cause a little bit of confusion to users when participating as a dual-screen experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the problem of not being able to have any visitors on our campus. Instead, this platform allows me to expand our reach to an even greater audience. We've learned that high school students (and really everyone) is craving something 'more than just a Zoom call'. Attendify allows us to centralize high quality pre-recorded videos mixed in with live Zoom sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was very easy to setup and user friendly for us and our attendees. The live Zoom sessions worked very well and the chat box feature on the app and website helped everyone be engaged and interactive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nobway to sort through my orders using the attendee names. I could only search for the purchaser’s name. In the chat box, you could not see when someone commented on your post until you actually clicked on your post. The poll notification did not pop up automatically on the app. I wish we could have turned off the ticket feature in the confirmation email. It confused some of our attendees since we did not use the tickets. The video would not play on the desktop site for many of our attendees, but that’s because they were on government computers that had a firewall blocking YouTube videos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Attendify to any company looking to host a virtual conference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attendify helped us to get attendees from across the world who would normally not have been able to attend our onsite conference. We think usuing Attendify along with our onsite conference will help us to get higher attendance in the future and generate more revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of setup - helpful templates for uploaded presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, etc. Information is highly customizable.

Lots of features available for users on an easy to navigate platform.

Variety of access points (mobile, browser, etc.)

Great customer service - very helpful any time I had a question! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We learned a lot hosting our first event this year, and there were a few settings that we missed in setup that would have been helpful (now we are aware and will use in the future!). I would love to see more robust reporting features in the future (I believe this is in development). Most of our hurdles were because of user error. not problems with the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After our event concluded, I shared some feedback with our account manager and he was very thorough in his response. Ultimately many of the issues we dealt with could have been managed within the app, and now I am aware of these features to use in the future.

The benefits are many - it was great to have one central place where our attendees can go to access all the features of our event. I look forward to seeing additional improvements to the experience (like enhanced Sponsor and Exhibitor profiles) in the coming months! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training & Development Manager
What do you like best?

Attendify is easy to use and adjustable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost structure can be confusing to some. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the cost, this is your app hands down. It isn't quite as white glove fancy as some other programs, but it functions like a pro app in the field. My team uses it for multiple events and it has done wonders for engagement and scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been able to use the conference app and the virtual app. In both situations, Attendify added value. The conference app was the hit of my event and the virtual app kept everything in one place during the virtual event. Attendify is constantly evolving. I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TH platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. It is user friendly and keeps the audience engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The streaming mechanism, which was newly launched, didn't work as well as others. Next year, we will most likely use Zoom in conjunction with Attendify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is helpful to fully understand the intended outcomes of any sessions prior to determine how to set them up. For example, if you plan on breakout rooms, then perhaps use a 3rd party streaming service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attednify helped us deliver a high-quality conference when we were unable to gather in person. Going forward, we will be able to offer hybrid options for attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The interfaces were very intuitive to use as either administrators or participants. Help desk was very responsive whether we had enquiries day or night. Just before the event, the implementation of the chat feature within sessions for the smartphone app was incredibly timely. Easy to extract key information on registration and profiles from the backend "hub" as well as to monitor activity with the registration and within the event platform itself. The re-use of menu items and icons to separate the different structures in our programme was very useful and greatly improved the experience for attendees. There is a nice "beta" analytics feature charting each sessions "popularity" vs. "engagement". Their prices are also very reasonable when compared with their competitors especially when considering the very robust and straight-forward product you are getting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The differences between the web browser and smartphone app experiences, specifically no time zone adaptation in the smartphone app and the enumeration of audience "session views" from the web browser. Encountered one instance when we had a problem a small blind spot in the help desk response between midnight and 4am. The registration process could be streamlined slightly as the two step process was confusing for many participants and it took a while to understand the difference between "registered", "claimed" and "unclaimed". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, on the basis of the comments above I would recommend Attendify for your virtual event needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our event is usually attended by about 1,500 people due to space constraints in a physical setting, but being forced to go virtual meant we registered 10,000 people. The platform was capable of handling this traffic from across 180 countries and we received very few reports of connection problems. It was also easy to organise all the materials and content in a very coherent manner that was easy to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to setup. Changes made get reflected in real-time. Very good and reliable user experience. Good customer service. They've executed extraordinarily well on their planned roadmap (live stream capabilities, etc.) Very reasonable pricing compared to many of their competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to get pretty nitpicky to identify a dislike. If anything I think the back-end reporting could be a bit better, but that seems to be another roadmap item that I'm sure they'll have solved in just the next few months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We'd previously used Attendify as our event app for a traditional in-person event. As we had to pivot our 2020 event to a virtual experience they were able to help us support everything seamlessly. The experience we were able to create around a live stream was incredible. Our attendees loved it and it was super simple to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Using Attendify was easy and intuitive. Adding content as easy as sending and email. Help desk bot useful and people who answered personalized questions always quick and very helpful. Problems solved so quickly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

About 50% of our participants were using desktop link, not mobile app. It was frustrating that notifications and sponsored posts weren't available on desktop version. Also the communication between Reservation app and event app wasn't as smooth as I wanted. I cannot send an email out to all participants registered or with created profiles, without externally creating email list or using MailChimp or other external service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The attendance for our event was twice as high as in-person events. So many more people were able to attend because of the ease of use of a virtual event. We love the 1 year availability after the event, as our users are busy and didn't get to attend all sessions live but can still watch recorded sessions as long as we keep them open. We will definitely need to figure out a hybrid version of next year's conference for in-person and virtual attendance once Covid restrictions are lifted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

I like that the app comes with the virtual platform, wasn't really useful this year since it was 100% virtual but since the hope is that we'll have a hybrid model in the future, the app and the virtual platform work really well.

I also really like the design, I think it's super clean and functional.

Also, you can't really argue with the $2K price if you have the ability to integrate Zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- The app doesn't adjust to whatever time zone you're in

- The Zoom integration with Attendify isn't as seamless as I'd like it to be. It's good if you're holding a "webinar" but if you're having a meeting and want to see everyone's faces, you'll need to click out of Attendify to open Zoom in a different window.

- It would be nice to be able to brand the virtual platform a bit more

- It would also be nice to be able to give sponsors their own access so they can build up their sponsor pages.

- It would be nice to be able to link speaker/participant profiles when they log into Attendify Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For my traveling client, being able to hold society and resource group meetings for all members regardless or not if they registered for the convention was a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Attendify's platform makes it easy to create an event app in minutes! Their interface easily lays out everything you need to include make an app packed with details from your event. With app's being included under container apps due to Apple's new policy, these apps are easy to find and easy to access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We recently took advantage of Attendify's Event platform for the virtual version of our annual conference. While we understood the landscape of virtual event platforms are continously changing we were unable to utilize some of the promised functionality and had to look for work arounds for our event to make it go on successfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Older app platforms we used were clunky and hard to manage and design. With Attendify we were able to create an event app that was insightful, easy to navigate, and encouraged interaction and networking between attendees at our event through the activity stream. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Attendify
AL
What do you like best?

The overall experience was really great. We ran a multi-day event, first of its kind, due to COVID. But we couldn't have wished for a better event. The pricing was also quite competitive, as we already used the Attendify app for our events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a few minor bugs, but the platform had only been launched a couple of months before our use, so we thought that was really well done. We reported the bugs and the Support department let us know they were already on their radar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It features easy-to-use features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to COVID, we couldn't run our yearly in-person event as we always have. We had to come up with a digital experience that would feel similar to our customers. And we did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

O
What do you like best?

The user experience was super positive. The video played well. Chat room was super quick and seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a robust signup page for attendees. To pay and synch with my email list. (I used convert kit) Or any sort of synch with shopify. I had to manually add people and that was A LOT of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a great virtual event that brought in $10,000! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IB
What do you like best?

The ease of using the back end. The ability to update on the fly as well as create polls and push notifications quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having a key contact throughout the creation process. All the the help desk is quick and responsive it would be nice to have an Account Manager Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a virtual conference without the expense of some of the other platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The platform was easy to use and easy to navigate through from both our side as the conference producers, but also for attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see all of the app features available in the desktop interface. Our attendees that used the desktop interface could not book mark sessions unless they were in the app.

1 on 1 video chat is something we were told was available, but unable to access or use. That was a disappointment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. We've used Attendify previously so we are fairly used to the interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We really like the user interface. It is easy to understand and displays the information you need at the time you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A problem for us was the inability for the presenter to view the session chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This year we were forced to take our conference to a virtual platform. We only had a couple month to get a solution in place and Attendify delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The ability to drag and drop to add parts to our event were great - so ease of use even for those who had not used the platform before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We had some glitches with it working on the app, but these were rectified pretty quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We went to a virtual conference when we had only done in-person ones. We had worked one virtual conference just via zoom, but wanted to have the ability for attendees to interact and connect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Its easy to use dashboard. As a non-tech person you learn fairy quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not as much features as compared to other apps, but the pricing is reasonable as compared to other apps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer engagement but can be solved with their in-build features. Also have to get customers used to using an event app to communicate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The Backend is really simple to use & for attendees it's easy to download/use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more importing features or a way for exhibitors to import info themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do a test run first to see if you like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Livestream and In Person events all in one app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Events Coordinator