4.0

helping you write great content for your audience

Work for Atomic Reach?

Learning about Atomic Reach?

Atomic Reach Reviews

Ask Atomic Reach a Question
Showing 30 Atomic Reach reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Atomic Reach

What Content Experience solution do you use?

Lawrence L.

"Atomic Reach is one of the fastest way to write confident content"

What do you like best?

I love the reading level analysis when writing content! Atomic Reach will use AI to look at your blog post and tell you what level you're writing is at. It then crosses this information with your current audience's reading level. There are also great tools for email marketing. We use this tool whenever we are crafting a new workflow for nurturing campaigns. There are also great integrations for HubSpot.

What do you dislike?

I think there is a bit of a learning curve. If you don't already have a ton of blogs on your website, you might not find this very useful. It is great at projecting your audience, but only if you have a pretty good audience already. There are still great features for growing your brand, but I think it is more powerful for a well established business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this is a great choice for any one that might want to step up their content marketing. There are some features that will enhance your email marketing as well as your blogging. This combined with an SEM tool is exactly what you should consider for your content marketing team.

We have been using Atomic Reach for writing blog content for the last 2 years here at our agency. One key thing we found was that our writing level was much to high for our average reader. Atomic Reach helped us find the right voice for our content.

Chris N.

"Atomic Reach has helped improve our blog readership over 50%"

What do you like best?

Atomic Reach is easy to learn, ridiculously easy to use and helps me write better and more user-friendly content. We are a small company and our marketing department is 1-1/2 people. Atomic Reach is like having an extra marketing employee, without the headaches. It allows our small business to compete with larger companies. Before using Atomic Reach, I used to scratch my head and wonder, "Is this article good enough to publish?", "What can I do better?", "Will this article help me engage more readers?" Atomic reach answers all these questions with a score for each article I write. It saves me time, lets me know when the article is "good enough" to publish. Just as importantly, it lets me know when the article is "not good enough" and what areas it needs to be improved in. The best part is that Atomic Reach gives me a comparison to our own material and what articles have performed best for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Atomic Reach is like having an in-house editor. Although the AI is not human, it helps point us in the right direction with our web content.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you care about the quality of your web content, Atomic Reach is a great product to consider.

Our blog readership now helps drive over 45% of our overall website visits. Using Atomic Reach, the quality of our articles is much better. Our blog viewership is up significantly and our bounce rate has reduced dramatically.

Rausibell M.

"A Complete Product"

What do you like best?

I really like the tabs of ideas and recommendations that show the types of content that work best according to the feeling, the duration, the reading level and other things, Easy to use, easy to integrate the two programs, The platform provides data processable that can lead to higher performance content.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more information about why the keywords appear that seem to be the best. In general, it would be great to have more SEO functions within the tool, I can not make evidence-based decisions if there are outliers like this that affect the data of my articles.

It saves me a lot of time in the maintenance of blogs of several authors, since now they can correct most of their errors independently and my part is much easier. It also helps to keep all authors on the same page while maintaining the overall quality of the resource.

Reinhard M.

"It's a good software to work with"

What do you like best?

I love being able to post my stories and how to give tips to improve my article based on how my audiences have been previously involved with the articles, I also like the information tabs and recommendations that show the types of content that works best according to the feeling, the duration, the level of reading and other things.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more information about why the keywords appear that seem to be the best. In general, it would be great to have more reading functions inside the tool

Kenny L.

"An Insightful Content Companion"

What do you like best?

The PHNX21creative Agency found Atomic Reach to help content marketers publish the best content by leveraging actionable insights from historical engagement data. With an intuitive installation and high-touch onboarding process, the PHNX21creative Agency had the software and its HubSpot integration easily connected and working as designed.

From a content creation perspective, the recommendations feature is very helpful in outlining and creating rough drafts of blog posts.

Once the copy is ready, having a live editor and optimizer built into the platform allows for bi-directional saving and syncing, a big productivity booster.

Then, the social sharing tool helps on-going social distribution, especially for new clients by “allowing us to be more of a rifle than a shotgun when it comes to sharing the now optimized content we create,” as stated by Kenny Lange, founder of the PHNX21creative Agency.

What do you dislike?

Because they are a newer company, there would be odd bugs and the occasional slow runtime while using it. However, they were always quick to fix the bug or clearly communicate timelines for fixes.

The PHNX21creative Agency had become skilled at the "how-to" of writing SEO optimized blogs and using analytics to infer what topics were most interesting to an audience.

However, they didn’t have the data to understand what specific elements within blog posts were more or less appealing to an audience. They wanted to know on a more granular level what was working in their content strategy and needed the meaningful insights to help them understand.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Valuable Inisghts To Improve Your Marketing"

What do you like best?

This is going to be a long list. The insights are obviously fantastic and all of the content we run through Atomic Reach has improved consistently, and brings in more traffic to our website. It is easy to use and understand with a good user interface. Connecting your content is easy and you get results quickly. The support team is very good too - patient and they respond quickly.

What do you dislike?

You do need to have a fairly significant set of content for the insights to be the most accurate so if you're early with your content library, continue to A/B test to confirm the results. Also, the differences in the scale of who is Expert, etc. can be difficult to discern without loading the content into the software first. However, once it is all working, it is a valuable piece of our marketing toolkit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider a purchase if you want to increase the quality of your content as it relates to your buyers.

We save time because there are many variables we no longer need to A/B test for. We have seen our traffic increase 30% which we attribute to our better content.

Dannie Lynn F.

"Streamline Content Planning Process!"

What do you like best?

I love that Atomic helps me figure out the content I should be focused on and the best way to get it out there. I also enjoy that I can recycle past content and use it to get suggestions for new things I should focus on.

What do you dislike?

A little bit complex to set up, you need to really set aside time to do it right. Make it easier / faster to pull in account data. I'd love to be able to pick and choose more specifically as to which content gets pulled in from my linked accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the onboarding session! Can save a lot of time and help you make sure you're maximizing usage. Consider your own business use case - there are cheaper solutions if you're not as focused on an enterprise-level approach to content marketing, but if you truly want to be doing full scale content marketing, Atomic is the place to be!

Content planning streamlined for me, which is critical, because as a SMBO I need to be able to focus on revenue driving tasks.

Matthew O.

"Taking the guess work out of Content Marketing"

What do you like best?

Great UI and easy to learn, we were up and running with amazing insights in a matter of hours. The insights we found help us to speak clearly to our target audience. It continually takes into consideration customer reviews and makes the system easier to use.

What do you dislike?

The integration to HubSpot could get more granular to find insight into specific emails or campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a large content team and content budget - this is a must for consistency and ROI

We can automate our content creation and create a more effective brand voice across multiple authors. We have seen a drastic increase in blog conversion and traffic due to understanding what our viewers prefer.

Stuart M.

"Great tool for content and Google Ads insights. "

What do you like best?

The Google Ads feature is helpful. We often know what works due to A/B split testing in Google. Ads. What is more difficult to discern is why something did better. With Atomic Reach, we have insight into the why and not just what. This information also provides us with insight to use beyond Google Ads.

What do you dislike?

When managing multiple accounts, as an agency, the interface can be difficult to use at times due to longish drop-down menus.

Insight into the WHY of ad performance and ensuring we get the most possible performance/yield out of our Google Ads.

"Great Real-time Feedback"

What do you like best?

Atomic Reach is a great way to take the temperature of your current content and find ways to improve it. The editor allows you to analyze drafts of content before you post it so you have an idea of how successful it will be, and how to change it to become more successful.

What do you dislike?

The grammar tool is nowhere near as good as an actual editor, and the thesaurus suggestions are often almost funny in how inaccurate they are. It's understandable that AI can't determine the context of a given word, but many of the suggestions are still way off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! There's very little to lose and the platform is very user friendly.

If you are struggling with creating consistent content that works towards achieving your business' goals, Atomic Reach is a great start.

viviana carolina l.

"Atomic Reach very good tool"

What do you like best?

Atomic Reach is ideal for finding content such as title structure, number of paragraphs, language style, among others.

Atomic Reach helps you find patterns in how I've written the content to improve it over time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way in which your panels are organized, it takes me longer to find the one I want to use

I like AI's information about the best moments to publish.

saqib h.

"Atomic ai has helped me quite a bit"

What do you like best?

I like that it shows me how I can get my audience to pay attention to my content

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use it for more than just Facebook advertising. Also if it had some integrations it would prove to be even more useful

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you make Facebook posts ahead of time as it helps greatly in being consistent with your posts and wolill make your life easier overall

I like to write pieces ahead of time and have them auto posted to my Facebook feed

Ann S.

"Great solution for multi-author blog editors"

What do you like best?

Quality and style are two very subjective concepts: It's hard to explain to the contributor why his/her articles doesn't fit the tone of the blog or why it's not complying with the quality standards. Even a most sophisticated rubric systems don't provide a clear enough assessment of such a creative work as writing. This is why I was so happy to discover Atomic Reach Wordpress Plugin (which is also free!) that forces authors to comply. It scores readability, expertise, emotion, etc. It also performs a free spelling check and crawls all the links to make sure they all work. It is an amazing functionality you can get for free!

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more tiers in the PRO feature set. Right now the entry level is too expensive (~$200 per month) which I think is more than an average content writer or editor can afford. I am happy of they introduce a limited edition but the one which would be more affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free version of the tool is very solid: There's nothing preventing you from trying it. They also have a free Wordpress Plugin and a free Google Chrome extension - both are awesome!

It saves me lots of time maintaining a multi-author blogs because they can now fix most of their mistakes independently and my part is much easier. It also helps to keep all authors on the same page maintaining the overall quality of the resource

Lucas K.

"Lots of great analytics to optimize content and sharing"

What do you like best?

I love how the software analyses my article content, rate it on the readability level and compare it to pageviews and what type and how advanced of content our visitors are reading. This has opened my eyes into who is using our site and for what purposes.

What do you dislike?

Although the tools work great with marketing automation platform analytics, the cost of the software is out of reach for many smaller companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can afford it, it is a great analytics tool of content that seems to be better than others on the market today.

Analyzing website content readability, social sharing impact and scheduling, and helping figure out which content to re purpose for various readability levels.

MARY C.

"Love Atomic Reach for my professional writing"

What do you like best?

Love that it tells me which audience I'm most likely to reach and how to adjust that if needed

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have a hard time finding stuff I've already written.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A fun way to sharpen up your writing skills.

I use it to write my blogs and articles as well as the introductions to my ezine

Rachel H.

"Happy with the results"

What do you like best?

It is great to have suggestions for content that I would typically not consider. The results are paying off.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a lag when making changes to content.

Fine tuning our content/blog efforts to attract the correct crowd and have a better rank.

Casey L.

"Powerful Content Creation AI Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to grade your content, see suggested improvements, and make those improvements.

What do you dislike?

There's not a good explanation on how the scores are gathered and the authority behind them.

Creating content at the level that our readers prefer, using data-driven science to back this creation.

Randal D.

"Atomic Reach Takes The Pain Out Of Content Writing"

What do you like best?

Atomic Reach shows us with statistics and instant answers which blog posts reach our target audience and why.

What do you dislike?

A bit of a learning curve; however their support is top notch.

Better blogs, posts and website content helping us reach our target audience.

AM
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Very cool tool, but needs to be simplified"

What do you like best?

It has some very powerful analytics that I haven't seen in many other tools

What do you dislike?

It's a little scattered when it comes to what it's trying to do (content analysis, social media optimization, etc.) which makes it hard to know if you're taking full advantage of the toolset.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand how much marketing you do to make sure that you'll get the most out of the tool. If you aren't publishing a lot then it's probably not work your time.

It helps us be better marketeres when it comes to understanding what level of content that we're creating is actually driving engagement as well as when we should consider posting for social media.

"Puts Science Behind an Art"

What do you like best?

I love that I can paste in my stories and it will tell me actionable things to do to improve my article based upon how my audiences have previously engaged with articles.

I also really like the insights and recommendations tabs that show you the types of content that works best based upon sentiment, length, reading level and other things.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more insight into why the keywords that are appearing to be the best keywords are appearing. In general it would be cool to have more SEO features inside the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are still really small so they have great support and product teams that will listen to recommendations on improving the tool.

Improving our content by making it more sharable and linkable

"Atomic Al Hubspot Integration"

What do you like best?

easy to use, easy to integrate the two programs

What do you dislike?

nothing new and different that hubspot cant handle

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great idea and product for a company with limited social account, having multi user accounts does not currently work well in this setting.

looking to streamline digital and social media, this is hard to do with multiple social accounts

"Fantastic Concept, But Has Few Statistical Kinks"

What do you like best?

The platform provides actionable data that can lead to higher performing content.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to segment the information. For example, if one article gets a large amount of organic traffic through Google, then the data is skewed. That one article will appear to perform better on the platform when in reality it's just ranking well in Google. I can't make any evidence-based decisions if there are outliers like this affecting the data of my articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None that I can think of.

How to optimize my copy and content.

AM

"Cool product, not sure we are ready yet."

What do you like best?

I really like the way it analyzes all the information on the blog posts and gives you insight into what works for your audience in terms of length and tone, among other things.

What do you dislike?

It's still in early stages so it felt a little clunky and the progress of integrating different social sites seemed like it was constantly loading.

If we have a lot of content (which we will eventually) we would use Atomic AI to better understand how our content can perform with new and existing audiences. Very cool.

"Used to like it better"

What do you like best?

I like having the support of a writing platform

What do you dislike?

It doesn't autosave my work and I've lost whole articles because I accidentally clicked away

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save your work.

Encourages me to write more. Helps me fine tune the words that are SEO important

UB
User in Building Materials

"Very Powerful AI"

What do you like best?

I am a huge fan of how the software analyzed my blog posts and showed me where we were lacking

What do you dislike?

The sheer amount of information was almost overwhelming

I am not using it anymore, but when I was, it showed me how to improve my content structure

UF

"Understanding Clearly"

What do you like best?

When to publish articles based on when my audience is active

What do you dislike?

Suggestions of what to create and what my audience prefers

What and where to publish. I found that I was not publishing at key times and found better times to do so.

AS
Administrator in Sports

"Complete Product"

What do you like best?

Everything in one package makes it easy to access tools needed when you need it.

What do you dislike?

keep doing what you're doing to make this a great product

Automation of tasks needed to keep my sites relevant and seen.

IM
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Not what we expected"

What do you like best?

not really much - confusing interface, clunky.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything - it did not meet any of our expectations

zero benefits unfortunately

Learn more about Atomic Reach

Atomic Reach Videos

Learning about Atomic Reach?

* We monitor all Atomic Reach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.0