Atomic Reach Reviews & Product Details

Atomic Reach Overview

What is Atomic Reach?

It’s frustrating when you produce great marketing content and it still misses the mark. With Atomic Reach's actionable insights by your side, you save time, produce better content and deliver incredible results. Atomic Reach is a content intelligence platform that helps marketers and agencies create personalized marketing communications that drive more leads and customer loyalty.

Atomic Reach Details

helping you write great content for your audience

Atomic Reach uses proprietary feedback to analyze how your content is performing. This is done with a sophisticated content scoring system that gives your content a quantitative value to make it easy to maintain the consistency of your content.

Atomic Reach uses AI to action your data and create high converting content. Atomic Reach uses AI to analyze every piece of content you've ever written and helps you uncover what factors impact your time on page, page views, conversions, and more, in order to help streamline your content creation process while always looking for ways to improve it.

Atomic Reach
2012
Toronto, Canada
@Atomic_Reach

Atomic Reach Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Atomic Reach community
Have you used Atomic Reach before?

Atomic Reach Reviews

Showing 11 Atomic Reach reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have Atomic Reach?
VP of Operations
AM
What do you like best?

The Google Ads feature is helpful. We often know what works due to A/B split testing in Google. Ads. What is more difficult to discern is why something did better. With Atomic Reach, we have insight into the why and not just what. This information also provides us with insight to use beyond Google Ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When managing multiple accounts, as an agency, the interface can be difficult to use at times due to longish drop-down menus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insight into the WHY of ad performance and ensuring we get the most possible performance/yield out of our Google Ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Directora Talento Humano
Package/Freight Delivery
What do you like best?

Atomic Reach is ideal for finding content such as title structure, number of paragraphs, language style, among others.

Atomic Reach helps you find patterns in how I've written the content to improve it over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way in which your panels are organized, it takes me longer to find the one I want to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like AI's information about the best moments to publish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

Ability to grade your content, see suggested improvements, and make those improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not a good explanation on how the scores are gathered and the authority behind them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating content at the level that our readers prefer, using data-driven science to back this creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Account Strategist (Engage)
What do you like best?

I love that Atomic helps me figure out the content I should be focused on and the best way to get it out there. I also enjoy that I can recycle past content and use it to get suggestions for new things I should focus on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little bit complex to set up, you need to really set aside time to do it right. Make it easier / faster to pull in account data. I'd love to be able to pick and choose more specifically as to which content gets pulled in from my linked accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the onboarding session! Can save a lot of time and help you make sure you're maximizing usage. Consider your own business use case - there are cheaper solutions if you're not as focused on an enterprise-level approach to content marketing, but if you truly want to be doing full scale content marketing, Atomic is the place to be! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content planning streamlined for me, which is critical, because as a SMBO I need to be able to focus on revenue driving tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development and Marketing Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

I love how the software analyses my article content, rate it on the readability level and compare it to pageviews and what type and how advanced of content our visitors are reading. This has opened my eyes into who is using our site and for what purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although the tools work great with marketing automation platform analytics, the cost of the software is out of reach for many smaller companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can afford it, it is a great analytics tool of content that seems to be better than others on the market today. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyzing website content readability, social sharing impact and scheduling, and helping figure out which content to re purpose for various readability levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that I can paste in my stories and it will tell me actionable things to do to improve my article based upon how my audiences have previously engaged with articles.

I also really like the insights and recommendations tabs that show you the types of content that works best based upon sentiment, length, reading level and other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more insight into why the keywords that are appearing to be the best keywords are appearing. In general it would be cool to have more SEO features inside the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are still really small so they have great support and product teams that will listen to recommendations on improving the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving our content by making it more sharable and linkable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The platform provides actionable data that can lead to higher performing content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to segment the information. For example, if one article gets a large amount of organic traffic through Google, then the data is skewed. That one article will appear to perform better on the platform when in reality it's just ranking well in Google. I can't make any evidence-based decisions if there are outliers like this affecting the data of my articles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None that I can think of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to optimize my copy and content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

I really like the way it analyzes all the information on the blog posts and gives you insight into what works for your audience in terms of length and tone, among other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's still in early stages so it felt a little clunky and the progress of integrating different social sites seemed like it was constantly loading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If we have a lot of content (which we will eventually) we would use Atomic AI to better understand how our content can perform with new and existing audiences. Very cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

When to publish articles based on when my audience is active Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Suggestions of what to create and what my audience prefers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What and where to publish. I found that I was not publishing at key times and found better times to do so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Everything in one package makes it easy to access tools needed when you need it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

keep doing what you're doing to make this a great product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation of tasks needed to keep my sites relevant and seen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.