Atlas Solutions

3.6

Atlas is an ad serving and measurement platform that is based on data from real people and real actions.

Work for Atlas Solutions?

Learning about Atlas?

Atlas Solutions Reviews

Showing 24 Atlas reviews
Atlas review by Gustavo M.
Gustavo M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It creates the most effective digital advertising campaigns in the world. You can build the most reliable and secure ad serving platform. By providing thorough, accurate and actionable information about the campaign in question. And by creating the best partner ecosystem in its class that allows you to extend and customize the platform. Atlas allows you to compare results across all media and simplify the workflow so that tracking is consistent across all devices.

What do you dislike?

The high quality of the software uses a great amount of information to be able to give form to platforms of reliability taking into account the necessary patience along with the time to realize the.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our recommendation is to continue its exploitation of the software so that it continues in the contribution of the industries that use it

The company has helped us in the increase of ads for the web in search of attraction to the customers, in the distribution of our product.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Atlas Solutions
Atlas review by Riam J.
Riam J.

"Cross-Channel Advertising at its level best with Atlas Solutions "

What do you like best?

I like that Atlas Solutions has all the features for advertising in one place.

Ease of setting up Atlas Solutions is among the things that I liked about Atlas Solutions.

The customer support is highly responsive, even though they lack live support.

Atlas Solutions is cost-effective, which makes it affordable to all sorts of corporations.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that i dislike about Atlas Solutions since it suits all my advertising needs in one place

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, i would highly recommend the use of Atlas Solutions.

Advertising via social media platforms.

Display and mobile ads.

Fraud protection.

Batch loading.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Atlas review by User

"User friendly advertising platform"

What do you like best?

Atlas Solutions is easy to use and pretty straight forward, not requiring advanced technical skills from users in order to benefit from it. It allows you to create highly effective digital advertising campaigns. You can easily customize what you're working on and compare your projects. It is the most advanced platform I've used so far, and I am excited to see where it takes my ad campaigns as I continue using it.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if there were quicker ways to navigate between projects and pages, such as having drop down menus. I would also like there to be an easier way to access support when I encounter a problem, like having a instant chat message option with employees at Atlas Solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's easy to use so you won't regret it.

I am able to make creative, useful ad campaigns that benefit my business. I am able to customize what I make to best suit my needs and review it as it progresses so that I can see what sort of items attract customers.

"So convenient!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the professionalism of the company and the website. Also that they do it all with Facebook. Very convent for me because I am always advertising through there anyways. They say they will make advertising easier for you and they really meant it.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the explanation process at first. When I first got to their page ti was clean ti was neat. But it didn't really tell me what they were all about. I had to really search their website for how exactly were they going to help me with my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving it a try. I believe it's a company you can trust.

The business problems that I am solving are that I'm just so much more organized. They help do a lot of the advertising so I don't have to. They even can get my business out there on facebook. Which I have found very complicated to do. With that being out of the way I can be more productive on other things.

Atlas review by Miranda M.
Miranda M.

"Working For A Law Firm "

What do you like best?

I like their customer service, when I had a hard time learning to use the program for what was truly intended I called their support team. And they walked me through it ensuring I knew what I was doing.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I disliked because once explained correctly I was able to work with the program.

Definitely mobile advertising has been somewhat of a problem but was quickly solved with Atlas.It allows businesses to run smoothly.

Atlas review by Nikhil T.
Nikhil T.

"Amazing advertisement experience"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best advertisement solutions out there. As it has a brand of facebook behind them which makes them even more reliable. Their location specific selection relly helped us gain more users.

What do you dislike?

The priciing seems to be little on a highre side. if they work on that then it would be amazing service to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please work on pricing.

Online marketing and increasing our sales.

Atlas review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Only used this for testing period"

What do you like best?

As mentioned I only used this during the test period during integration trials. I did like how the interface could easily be manipulated to make it more appealing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

Although you had the ability to manipulate a lot of things field space was limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to know all the limitations first and have an available representative! We had no idea what we were getting into since we didn't have a representative who was always available.

We are able to track and manage the use of our equipment/products from our sales representatives. This was used primarily to track where we were losing money and how.

Atlas review by Marc J.
Marc J.

"Atlas makes optimization fun"

What do you like best?

The ability to get conversion data (deduped) for any set of target or ad content is great. While it takes time to build URLs, we can get so much data to work from that it's well worth it. The bulk upload feature saves hours and can upload thousands of urls in minutes with proper excel build out before.

What do you dislike?

The integration with search platforms can be limited and does require a lot of upfront work.

We work with multiple teams and across multiple publishers so this gives us the ability to have everything measured on a level playing field.

Atlas review by Rachel T.
Rachel T.

"Atlas has a great interface"

What do you like best?

Atlas makes it easy to share media plans and tracking information with our clients / partners

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any major hangups so far!

I feel like overall Atlas has saved me considerable time throughout my day. Sending vendors reports used to be cumbersome and Atlas has helped alleviate some of the burden

Atlas review by Ana Cristina V.
Ana Cristina V.

"Atlas Solution Review"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is easy to use and efficient with the ads reachability

What do you dislike?

I have to spend a lot of time figuring out what exactly should be the strategy to use

Sending a lot of ads for a big event

Atlas review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Atlas Solutions"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The high quality of the software uses a great amount of information to be able to give form to platforms of reliability taking into account the necessary patience along with the time to realize.

There has been more attractions in customers and more advertising on the web.

""Atlas" Review"

What do you like best?

In Atlas ("new") I like the:

-Easy to use interface - it is intuitive and user friendly

- Reports that are now available tying in Facebook data and allowing marketers to dive deeper into each individual's demographic, making lots of new learnings possible

- The mass upload feature when creating placements - you can copy and paste directly from Excel

What do you dislike?

I currently dislike the custom parameters feature. In its current state the user has to enter their own custom parameters formulas, instead of it being available via drop down menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to loop in your Atlas rep to all of your organizational procedures and each team that is affected by decisions made on the platform (I.e any internal data and reporting groups) in order to make the platform my dynamic and customized to your organizational needs.

With Atlas we are able to easily create and track campaigns and placements, in addition to easily sharing subsequent data with vendors using the reporting features.

Atlas review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"It is great!"

What do you like best?

There are many time-saving features that Atlas Classic did not have. For example, you can assign all ads in a creative concept at the same time. The size of the ads matches to the size of the placement. I also like the way it looks better. It is much easier to navigate than the old Atlas. I think it will also be easier to teach new employees how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I have not run into any major problems yet. I do not like that I had to move all of the company's ads from Atlas classic to Atlas new. It took is a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am happy with it.

I am saving time in my day to day Atlas activities. The major problem solved is assigning ads in a quicker fashion. Another benefit it that we cleaned up all the info we store on Atlas. We no longer have information we do not need.

Atlas review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"Okay Softwear"

What do you like best?

The user interface if very easy to use and clean.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have the targeting capabilities that I need

Just need it for basic advertising purposes.

Atlas review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"A great tool"

What do you like best?

I love that Atlas can produce reports that tie in Facebook data which provides a new insight into specific demographics.

What do you dislike?

Atlas can be hard to use as the old interface wasn't great, however the customer support I received was top notch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the support staff if you encounter issues

We are saving time in our data culling efforts.

Atlas review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Consumer Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Consumer Services

"Helps to grow your business"

What do you like best?

Being a start up atlas helps to market and advertises the company benfits to the social sites which helps to grow our business

What do you dislike?

Lack of security is the main reason atlas can get negative reponses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any one who is willing to grow there business should try it

I have gained double profit ratio when we merged with atlas

Atlas review by Katie Scarlett D.
Katie Scarlett D.

"Atlas Review"

What do you like best?

Our Atlas representative always offers top notch support and understands are unique and specific needs.

What do you dislike?

The old interface was very inefficient and slow, the tracking seemed to be off, it did not have the capacity to be interactive with our vendors. This is all changing with the new platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient

We have resolved how to send vendors automated reports, how to pull demographics per order, how to target certain demographics.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Great promotional product. It has a great interface, easy to use and allows you to find many new customers.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the price varies depending on the region and may be either high or low.

Helps to attract many new customers.

Atlas review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is so user friendly and gets emails out quickly! It is truly something that every email marketer needs to get their messages out there.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything in particular that I dislike.

Our biggest goal is always to attract more customers and to gain solutions.

"Atlas Solutions"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and usability of the product and interface.

What do you dislike?

The untimely glitches and slowing up of the process.

To reach to a huge number of people.

"Atlas review "

What do you like best?

It's fast and very efficient software with easy of use.

What do you dislike?

I'm not quite sure what I dislike as I haven't used much

That this is very useful

"Online advertising"

What do you like best?

Atlas advertising platform serves billions of ad impressions a day

What do you dislike?

Has bit of a problem working with oracle.

Serves, manages, tracks, measures the performance of advertisement campaign

Atlas review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Atlas Review"

What do you like best?

There is not anything I really like about Atlas. The program and interface is very slow.

What do you dislike?

Atlas was very outdated when I used it for search back in 2010-2013. It's very slow and is very buggy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

None at the moment.

"Robust SEM tool"

What do you like best?

Lots of customization options, ability to manage manually or using automation.

What do you dislike?

Steep learning curve, high cost compared to some other services.

Scalability

Learning about Atlas Solutions?

* We monitor all Atlas Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.