AskNicely

AskNicely

4.7

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Showing 530 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Unique Features and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Workflows that enable further automation, the ability to integrate with other applications as well as post positive reviews to my website, and the easy to use dashboards that allow me to see my overall NPS and NPS by other variables.

What do you dislike?

I've found that although I have 1:1 support via a CSM, there isn't a way to submit a support request through the website. This seems like a basic feature to me and I found it surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, AskNicely has some really intuitive features that other products don't have. The workflows will save you time and ensure you don't miss anything and the ability to integrate with your website and other tools is invaluable.

This product enables us to get a real-time pulse check of our customers enabling us to proactively engage and prevent churn.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Brent R.
Brent R.

"AskNicely has far exceeded our expectations, empowering us to exceed our customers expectations"

What do you like best?

Complete NPS solution, polished user interface, ability to brand the survey, exceptionally fair cost.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It would be interesting to see additional options to leverage our score from a marketing perspective. Option to download an image with our NPS with AskNicely and our own logo. Additional customization of AskNicely TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated countless NPS platforms, and AskNicely stood well above the field. Our customers have commented on our survey, it's simplicity, and professionalism. The marketing value alone is immense.

As a start up company introducing membership-based primary care, it is important we closely manage our member experience. AskNicely presents a clean, thoughtfully designed and highly customizable interface. We have expanded its use beyond customer experience, into clinical satisfaction and performance management. We now promote our NPS score (currently 97.8) in all aspects of sales and marketing.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by David C.
David C.

"Great tool for measuring client feedback"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and very straight-forward. The dashboard gives a great snapshot into the client health of our organization, including areas that are both thriving and still need work.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of data to work with. Integration with a CRM would be extremely useful to sort through and help analyze the data more carefully.

It has been a great tool for allowing clients to send feedback and score our teams. It brings to light any issues a client is having and allows us to address accordingly.

AskNicely review by Scott R.
Scott R.

"Excellent product, features, and support"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the ability to provide for sentiment/feedback collection right in-app. For a SaaS company like us in the security space, this is invaluable and has doubled our response rates

What do you dislike?

More in-app reporting would be helpful as today we do all of our reporting in PowerBi external to the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a powerful solution, make sure you dedicate a resource to operation and dissemination of information

We have disrupted the traditional NPS model and developed our Continuous Customer Sentiment program. This allows for sentiment/feedback collection at various points in the customer lifecycle as they interact with various teams. this enables us to identify risk and opportunity earl and often.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain
Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Okay, more to gain"

What do you like best?

The ease of use by both the sender and the receiver

What do you dislike?

Mailing appear to be automatically moved to SPAM-folder

Insight in customer satisfaction

AskNicely review by Ian L.
Ian L.

"Awesome tool for getting insights direct from your customers"

What do you like best?

AskNicely allows you to get current reviews of your services and tools in a simple but effective dashboard. This helps not only keep up with how your customers feel about your business but also allows you to download the data to use for other review/opinion based software/services.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can be a bit confusing until you've got used to where everything is - but you could say that for anything!

It's ideal to get to grips with any areas your customers like or don't like about your business, this allows you to contact them direct with a tailored email to get their personal experiences of your own service and tools.

AskNicely review by Cédric L.
Cédric L.

"Great service to start NPS"

What do you like best?

Cheap, easy to integrate with Intercom to retrieve custom segments, allowed us to be closer to our customers without any human bias as to who we were approaching

What do you dislike?

The settings could be more extensive for sent messages

Customer Success as we have many customers and some non-admin users hadn't been approached in a while.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good service"

What do you like best?

Recent updates have improved the timeliness of our service

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

We have been able to establish the reasons why people are unhappy with our service and look to come to a resolution as well as improve our products.

AskNicely review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Fully automated and just works"

What do you like best?

It has a two way sync with Intercom in order to use customer segments already defined and then sends the information back to Intercom so our customer service teams know exactly how they rated us. It also automatically sends the same information to Salesforce to capture the same data when Sales is talking with customers. It fit perfectly between these familiar systems allowing us to fully automate the feedback loop and break it down by custom data points that we are using across our entire system. We now have emails and tasks triggered from responses.

What do you dislike?

The email templates could use some work. Since the templates are not a single line of 0 - 10, some of our customer segment got confused and hit the wrong rating thinking it was on a 0 - 5 scale. Luckily, AskNicely had another format we are testing that could alleviate this confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start sending surveys immediately.

We are trying to get a pulse of our customer satisfaction instead of relying on pure product usage metrics and qualitative phone feedback from the purchaser. Accounts that we thought were happy based on a phone call to the champion are now bubbling up that there may be specific users at each company struggling with some understanding of the system or need a bit more help. We have been able to adjust the product and focus our roadmap in order to meet the needs of our customers.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"We are sorted with collecting customer feedback with AskNicely"

What do you like best?

It's added to our efficiency in collecting customer feedback and also with data analysis and reporting.

We realize we can spend more time in working on root causes and ensuring efforts are more skewed towards customer empathy and related thought leadership rather than operational chores.

The interface and user experience is lean, professional and stands out.

I personally also liked the administrative section which did not take too much effort to understand and have a grip on.

What do you dislike?

Why does it hang? We tried from multiple wifi connections.

Selecting segments from dashboard and seeing scores on other tabs : if it can be consolidated via a single workflow it would be awsome and one can reach results faster.

We tried creating google forms with detailed set of questions but realized some of our customers were just not willing to fill forms for us even if it contained as simple as 3 to 4 questions with radio buttons and check boxes. We were missing on measuring client pulse. With NPS in Ask nicely, we stand sorted and can surely use it as a trigger to explore further. Our client response rate has increased.

AskNicely review by Dovi K.
Dovi K.

"Easy to Use and Customizable"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely was very customizable, something that was very necessary for an enterprise SaaS company. As opposed to other NPS software, we were able to send a specific survey to the users from our different customers with their company's color scheme and logo.

What do you dislike?

There were some unexplained issues regarding the list of users that had been loaded onto the platform. Once you had to search or navigate out of the first couple of pages it got a little buggy.

Sending an NPS survey via email to users from different companies is a difficult task. This allowed us to see where we stand in as a company compared to others.

AskNicely review by Madeline L.
Madeline L.

"Interesting "

What do you like best?

The customer facing side of this software is excellent.

The user interface is clean and organized.

Reviewing responses, and the way they are presented is ideal.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find certain things. You might think you are back on the main dashboard when you are actually still viewing your data through a filter.

The user interface looks clean but is not necessarily intuitive.

Workflows are not super intuitive to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you give your groups/attributes/categories easy to read names. They appear in your dashboard in a very raw format so you want to start readable tags.

We have only been using AskNicely for a short period. We are attempting to get a snapshot of what our customers think of our product. We have been in business for many years and this is the first effort to collect feedback of this kind. For that, AskNicely has been a great choice.

AskNicely review by User in Internet

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The data is very clear to read. The tool is very easy to use! I like the idea of leaving the team notes in the customer's responses. This way everyone knows who has been in touch with the detractors and what reasons stand behind the particular score.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything I could really complain about.

No need to build the internal solution. We've recently started measuring the customer satisfaction and AskNicely is certainly suitable for the experience level of newbies.

AskNicely review by Tanya J.
Tanya J.

"Super useful actionable feedback"

What do you like best?

Love the easy integration with our other tools, and the way the information is presented makes it easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to complain about really, it was easy to set up, and does everything it promised.

The feedback we've been getting has been really useful, and the easy segmentation makes it actionable fast. We particularly like being able to customise a response based on the survey result so that we can get customers help fast if they need it.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Excellent platform for closing the loop!"

What do you like best?

The usability of the dashboard, the simplicity of the responses, and the integrations with our CRM

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot i dislike about this product

The problems this hleps us solve is the little things that would otherwise go unnoticed. Little customer issues, things we can follow through on to ensure complete customer satisfaction across every department.

AskNicely review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Simple to Use, Connect, and Respond"

What do you like best?

I love everything about AskNicely, but my favorite feature is that I can easily respond to users' feedback.

What do you dislike?

Manipulating the data can be somewhat difficult.

We are able to show existing and potential clients how well liked our organization is!

AskNicely review by Margie N.
Margie N.

"Process OK not a raving fan"

What do you like best?

The simple, less is more approach. Most people don't have a lot of time or want to waste their time filling out a long survey.

What do you dislike?

I think we have been using it a year and when you have the same customer base with little change, we are asking the same people over and over again how they like us... same question, same answers.. but mostly no answers at all. Not sure this system is best for our B2B situation. Obviously they like us or they wouldn't keep buying from us every month.

Don't believe we have solved any "problems", just confirmed that our customers like us.

AskNicely review by Glen B.
Glen B.

"Keeps me connected to my customers"

What do you like best?

I've had a great experience with AskNicely. I love seeing the positive reviews, but I really love it when a less-than-completely-happy customer give me a chance to address their issues. With AskNicely, I've been able to turn 5s into 10s with prompt interaction and responsiveness.

What do you dislike?

Had a hard time integrating with Desk.

Helps me find my disgruntled customers and work to turn them around.

AskNicely review by Melanie S.
Melanie S.

"This system is not complicated and it works"

What do you like best?

How I could personalize it to match my business

What do you dislike?

I Can't think of anything to be honest.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to automate it into my system more. I just need to work on that at my end more.

Subtle reminder to refer business, I don't want a sledge hammer approach. I am also the only person in my business and it is hard to ask for feedback in a face to face scenario. This is great. So far so good though. Only top marks for me thus far.

And some quicker pick up on referrals. so more customers to my doors.

AskNicely review by Stéphane G.
Stéphane G.

"What we were looking for"

What do you like best?

Not too complex. Not too simple. That's exactly what we needed.

What do you dislike?

Few minor bugs, like if a client reply with an image, it's not displayed. Fortunately they are quick on solving issues.

We measure the satisfaction of our clients, this helps us find out who is a fan and how is not, plus understand why.

AskNicely review by Giorgio R.
Giorgio R.

"Excellent NPS tracking tool"

What do you like best?

The response rate its emails are able to get.

The ease of use of its dashboard.

The quick setup process.

The integrations offered.

What do you dislike?

Feels like pricing is a bit too high, especially for the plans above the starter one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a worthwhile investment

Deeper client understanding, another dimension of service quality tracking. Benefits include the identification of the remaining pain points in our users experience.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications
Executive Sponsor in Telecommunications

"Very fast feedback in a simple to consume dashboard"

What do you like best?

Realtime feedback from an easy to view and consume dashboard. And its 100% automated.

What do you dislike?

API could be easier/better. Took a bit of work to get integrated with sfdc, but was worth it in the end.

Customer Retention

AskNicely review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Easy & Quick Way to Improve Quality and Increase Revenue"

What do you like best?

The simple interface was great, yet there were some advanced features that made it a great system to use. I honestly had thought about building my own system to measure NPS, but this made more sense.

What do you dislike?

I got nothin' for ya. System is great!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you never tried NPS, use this to try it. Makes it easy to get some great feedback. If you are familiar with NPS, this system should be great for your needs.

We received feedback on our gaps, and most of them were gaps we were already aware of. But there were a few interesting viewpoints which we did not consider, and we are able to address those without overhauling much.

AskNicely review by James H.
James H.

"Peerless customer insights, seamless integration, and helpful staff."

What do you like best?

If we were to write an NPS platform, we'd write it exactly like this ! So easy to use, and so fast to implement. We are currently getting 42% response rate from customers which is epic.

What do you dislike?

Not often that I can find no faults in a SaaS deployment like this - but that is the case here. This is the slickest NPS platform I've ever seen and I don't say that lightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get on with it !

This gives us an instant open communication channel to our customers. We can feedback to them and change the way we do business in minutes, not days or weeks. In addition to giving us the ability to identify and solve problems quickly - before they escalate - it also enables us to reach out to our Promoters.

AskNicely review by Keith H.
Keith H.

"Exceeded my expectations"

What do you like best?

After reviewing several alternatives I chose AskNicely as a tool to measure the NPS score of our users. I was surprised and delighted by how many responses we received from our customers and the additional benefits I wasn't expecting:

AskNicely allows us to automate the collection of testimonials from fans we didn't know we had, and be proactive in finding and helping customers that are having challenges without marketing automation software so we can help address their issues and help them become fans.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of a negative. We had a few questions about how surveys are deployed in the beginning, but support was quick to sort it out.

I don't believe there is a fall-back option for the dynamic first name personalization in the emails, so we had to insert something manually in our upload file since we didn't always have the first name of our users.

NPS tracking, review and testimonial generation, pro-active support. We haven't yet turned on the Intercom integration but if it works as well as

AskNicely review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Best NPS Measuring Tool"

What do you like best?

Love the onboarding training. The interface is self-explanatory and user-friendly. We were able to measure NPS and with the help of this tool we will be able to improve the NPS over the time.

What do you dislike?

The interface and the font size can be improved. Font size is bigger than it should be.

AskNicely helps us identify the areas where we lack and have room for improvement.

AskNicely review by Jonathan R.
Jonathan R.

"Extremely simple and incredibly valuable!"

What do you like best?

Super cool tool! Easy to use for customers and for us internally. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

We have yet to run into anything that we do not like

Customer feedback

AskNicely review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"East to navigate and generates results!"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard overall and how easy it was to create and implement an NPS survey into our site. We used the email option and the AskNicely customer service was super helpful when we wanted to integrate it with Intercom to trigger specific customer send outs.

What do you dislike?

It is pricey to include both an in app survey AND an email survey. I wish I could do both for a cheaper price like on some of the comparative companies.

We've been able to follow up with ratings and gain more insight as to why a customer is unhappy which may have otherwise gone unnoticed. We also use the feedback to inform our product team of ways we can improve the product overall.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Computer Software

"User friendly dashboards"

What do you like best?

I like that AskNicely has considered the user experience when building their web based platform. Easy to navigate, easy to send, easy to schedule, easy to report.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that A/B testing for subject lines are not easier to implement.

Aiming to get more interactions/responses to NPS surveys

AskNicely review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Excellent customer feedback platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and set up and provides excellent visibility into client/customer attitudes towards your company. As it utilises the NPS system, it is a relatively quick and pain-free survey experience for whoever is filling it out, as compared to a fully fledged survey. Our feedback responses are shared automatically via slack with our entire team which drives accountability and a culture of excellent customer service.

Can be set to trigger automatically from various software platforms

What do you dislike?

Helpscout integration could be improved.

There is no way of applying one person to two segments, for example, if you have multiple business divisions and you want to be able to see that a particular customer interacts with more than one division.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check to see if your existing software platforms integrate with Asknicely befor you purchase

Asknicely is providing us with an insight into the perception people have of our firm, that we would not be unable to get any other way. It also drives accountability.

AskNicely review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"AskNicely"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very simple to use, it's a good tool to get feedback from our clients, and they have great customer service :)

What do you dislike?

As of this moment, I haven't noticed anything I dislike about AskNicely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's user-friendly, not complicated at all.

Through getting feedback from our clients, we are able to improve our service.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

Ability to connect to various outside entities.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a little more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product

We now measure NPS thanks to Ask Nicely.

AskNicely review by Laurent J.
Laurent J.

"Very well done"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and programmer friendly. I built the Slack integration in less than a minute.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a bit expensive for what it is (but not regarding the value created ^^).

Just measuring my NPS smoothly

AskNicely review by Helen B.
Helen B.

"A fantastic way to manage your reviews"

What do you like best?

AskNicely allows me to manage all of my reviews. I can reply to the bad ones within the platform so I can keep track of the conversations.

I can download all the promoters to a CSV and send them an email to another review.

What do you dislike?

nothing.

Being able to send the mail merge from Asknicely would be ideal but its not a huge problem.

Get your reviews up! make reviews online look good and deal with any negative feedback privately

AskNicely review by Fahad S.
Fahad S.

"AskNicely to Improve/track NPS"

What do you like best?

The Company's NPS Tracker is designed the best way possible. It helps us track each segment of our clients separately.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not very delicate and the font size is either too big or too small.

Our NPS is dropping and we need visibility on the client segment where the NPS is low.

AskNicely review by Marie T.
Marie T.

"Great to monitor NPS"

What do you like best?

Plugging Ask Nicely into our Zendesk system has given us a clear way to track customer service and monitor how our end customers react/respond to our Customer Service team

What do you dislike?

Our business is quite complex and it's a little difficult to segment enquiries into different categories

Accountability and tracking performance of our teams. It also enables us to better learn about our customers and cater responses better to their needs.

AskNicely review by User

"Great tool to to know where you are in terms of User Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

easy to use, and great email automation rules

What do you dislike?

A bit expensive for the technology behind it.

Make our users happier

AskNicely review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Prompt customer satisfaction survey"

What do you like best?

It closes the deal and gives real time review on services.

What do you dislike?

If you are busy you postpone and maybe there should be a better way to have the request .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you sell goods that required a feed back or customer satisfaction in the way the company serves , then it’s great

Get feedback as how the customers geel.

AskNicely review by Art T.
Art T.

"Excellent NPS Solution"

What do you like best?

If I had to pick one thing (not an easy request), I could probably sum it up with one word: simplicity. Everything was push-button, and even the slightest question was quickly and completely answered. The setup is a breeze, the results were easy to absorb, and the automation was straightforward. It is just a well thought out and designed system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more options when importing my contacts list perhaps, but I could definitely work within the available parameters. There might also be more filtering options available in other service packages, so I feel like there is still more for our organization to explore first. There is not much to dislike here!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend AskNicely to a colleague. The interface is super-simple, the setup is a breeze, and their support has been phenomenal so far.

We are in a very competitive market, and in our niche, our best references are current customers. Because of how tight-knit that community is, we need a way to poll feedback effectively, quickly, and completely. This app is designed for gathering customer feedback and displaying it in easily digestible formats.

AskNicely review by User

"Great insights to how our customers think and feel about our product."

What do you like best?

free text which keeps things honest. It gives the customer a true opportunity to share their thoughts and feelings without restrictions.

What do you dislike?

Given our ticketing environment the only thing that I dislike is the fact that customers are not aware of our ability to respond to their survey/feedback.

gaps in processes and product features while identifying bugs and issues

"Great tool for NPS"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Love the slack integration. Easily helps me identify who leaves feedback so we can follow up. Customers don't mind completing surveys, because it's easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of real note. Would possibly like to see more drilldown to better identify and gauge customer segments.

Increasing customer satisfaction overall. Great tool to gauge customer success

AskNicely review by Shon C.
Shon C.

"Great Product Spectacular Service"

What do you like best?

We recently reviewed several of the top rated survey providers and ultimately decided on AskNicely. From that point on the support has been amazing. As a small company trying to establish a NPS for the first time they walked us through our first survey , which I will add was a huge success, and continue to stay engaged helping us to continue enhancing our process

What do you dislike?

what Is there to dislike. They ha e a great product and even better support.

I was charged with establishing our NPS. AskNicely has held my hand through the entire process and now they are helping me develop my follow plan for my promoters.

AskNicely review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Great product and very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that I get my customers' feedback in real time! It allows us to react faster to our customers and what they want.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I dislike about AskNicely

Any Customer service or customer concerns are now addressed more quickly with ASkNicely

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Simple but powerful"

What do you like best?

It's a simple tool for a focused purpose, but it delivers exactly what you need it to

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind, it really is simple and effective

Tracking NPS and turning responses into testimonials/reviews. Made it easy for us to collect the data in the right way at the right time in our customer lifecycle

AskNicely review by Cindy C.
Cindy C.

"Awesome tool for measuring NPS! "

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is ahead of the game when it comes to providing a simple survey tool for busy customers! Ask Nicely is super easy to use and hits all the marks for making the survey experience easy while providing quick and useful data. Really appreciate the customer support and the quick and thorough responsiveness of the staff! It's so easy and quick to make changes too! The integration with other technolgies is definigtely a plus when it comes to strategizing and optimizing NPS.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike. Ask Nicely offers many tools and solutions for optimizing NPS. Looking forward to implementing additional features in 2019.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an excellent tool to take you into the future with measuring and optimizing NPS, Ask Nicely should definitely be on your radar!

The real-time feedback provided is invaluable. Ask Nicely offers excellent integrations allowing the customer feedback to be available immediately. Really love how easy it is and the integration into slack lets the whole company know when feedback is received.

AskNicely review by Petar P.
Petar P.

"Valuable and simple to use"

What do you like best?

A chance for all of the customers to write a feedback for your business, which can really help i improving services and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

Currently email is not being sent to all customers. Not sure if there is a problem with my data collection, Ask Nicely or somewhere in between.

Understanding the customer. The biggest benefit is a chance to bring the customer back in case they went home from the venue unhappy. From the feedback you understand what could've been done better.

AskNicely review by Wim B.
Wim B.

"Easy to Use and Interpret "

What do you like best?

Asknicely has such an easy to use platform I can get the feedback and information I need with out any hassle. We now know who and where to target based on the amount of regular consistent feedback that we get.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about asknicely I find the platform and customer service are so easy to use I have no complaints

Because of the regular consistent feedback we can focus on customers with the lower scores to analyse what we can be doing better but also with the higher scores it allows us to drill down into who our core customer is

AskNicely review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

the quick response from customers and dashboard constantly running is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

nothing is a negative on this program its easy and fast

solving customer issues the moment they tell us and get to respond with the workflow. its amazing.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Great customer support!"

What do you like best?

Great customer support. Quick to respond and are very professional. After sales support is really critical to any business and they are doing a very good job in supporting their customers with their service.

What do you dislike?

None I can think off. So far the interface is user friendly and the system is easy to use.

We use Ask nicely to measure our customer satisfaction rates all through out the regions we support and to helps us improve our services and our own customer service teams.

AskNicely review by Caroline A.
Caroline A.

"Great service and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ask nicely have a great onboarding and support system that is quick and efficient. Any quarries we have asked have been responded to promptly and professionally. The software is easy to use, logical and easily customisable. It integrates with other key products that we use, intercom and I am sure it will only continue to get better and more powerful with time.

What do you dislike?

There are some more integrations with other software providers that could be improved, but I am sure that will come with time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get in touch and get a trial, you won't be disapointed.

Asknicely is helping us to track our NPS

Learn more about AskNicely

AskNicely Videos

Learning about AskNicely?

* We monitor all AskNicely reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.