AskNicely

AskNicely

4.7

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Showing 529 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by Reid C.
Reid C.

"An invaluable in our arsenal tools to provide excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

It is so simple to use. I get data immediately via my mobile phone and can easily respond with both internal and external follow-ups. They've also been responsive with their product roadmap. Glad that it integrates into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I have an issue with. It was easy to set-up, easy to manage. Anything I have had issue with has been pretty quickly changed in one of the more recent updates to the product. The only thing we have a challenge with is getting the emails through to clients with their spam filters. Obviously, we try to get them to do their part by whitelisting us, but they don't always follow through.

It has been useful in uncovering new opportunities with clients, which was an unexpected benefit. The original problem was that we simply wanted a way to confirm that our clients were getting value from our services and allow us to respond to concerns before they become anything bigger.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Bridget Leanne P.
Bridget Leanne P.

"High Returns, Some Pain Points"

What do you like best?

The help and collaboration we've received for their support and customer success teams is great. They're awesome about hearing our needs and coming up with ways to help us meet them or being honest and telling us a feature we'd like isn't really on their radar (which we greatly appreciate). I also like that they let us beta test new features so we can give feedback on them. We've seen several of the comments we gave about the new dash get implemented, which was also very much appreciated. They listen to their users, and that's huge.

What do you dislike?

My main issues are with the UI. It's built for a company that wants to send surveys to users at regular intervals - i.e., once a quarter - but runs into issues quickly when you want to do more than that. There are several methods for adding recipients, but not one of them makes the process truly painless.

I'd also like to see more ways of getting unstructured feedback from emails or calls into AskNicely, so I can have all of my feedback in one place. (This is a big one - they're more likely to lose us as a customer over this than anything else.) They also need an import email button for Outlook, so I can easily add emails not tracked by AskNicely to the responses for archival purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you, like us, had a more "traditional" surveying method, keep an open mind. You really can get good, worthwhile feedback with a one question survey. And get buy-in from your Salesforce team to have AskNicely integrated with it. Sharing results is tough when you don't have them somewhere everyone can see them.

AskNicely is helping us identify customers at risk for churn and helping us deal with issues in real-time instead of waiting for someone on our end to learn about the issue.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by Jim L.
Jim L.

"Best in class for less!"

What do you like best?

We did an exhaustive search for an NPS provider that included 7 different vendors. From our initial demo to the onboarding to the execution AskNicely was hands down the best we found for the budget we had for this. They have a wonderful report setup and they really have thought the entire NPS process out. We are able to segment and tag responses to ensure that those who are not completely satisfied with us get personalized attention at scale. The ability to segment allows us to pinpoint where we need to concentrate our efforts to effect a change in our culture to better serve our loyal customers.

What do you dislike?

Not much really. They have been very good at answering questions and anticipating our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot, you won't be disappointed

We had not implemented an NPS program prior to this and we wanted to make sure it was easy to use, and also easy for us to report up the ladder and ensure that management was well aware of the issues we uncovered and how we are addressing them.

AskNicely review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"New to this system but what a great tool!"

What do you like best?

The chance to really hear what the clients are thinking and feeling good or bad has had a major impact on how the business is operating since starting these surveys. The staff moral has increased by such a huge percent being able to hear what clients think of us. The client referrals have increased as well since starting this service.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard was a little confusing to begin with but the more you use it and explore all the information the easier it gets. The only other thing would be the cut offs for Promoters, Passive and Detractors, a lot of our 7-8 surveys are commenting positively but the 8 is a Passive result instead of Promoter, this is driving our scores down but in reality they are good reviews and could raise our results if they were not considered Passive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to find out what your customers are feeling regarding your service or business than this is the way to go. We have learned so much from using this service. Our clients have not only been able to express concerns but have also improved the staff moral as they are able to hear how great of a job they are doing.

We have been able to improve on our customer service, and have taken a better look at the cost of our services and products offered due to the response from customers.

AskNicely review by Liam  D.
Liam D.

"One of the best investments we've ever made"

What do you like best?

The product is so simple to set up and use, allowing us to start gaining valuable customer insights within days. The theme buckets feature has also simplified the ability to easily identify and drill down on key issues, good or bad.

What do you dislike?

As a multi-site business, one of the minor frustrations is the roll out of the data into the executive dashboard. Whilst the headline NPS scores are provided, the ability to view more detailed scores, themes etc at a rolled-up account (regional level) would be advantageous, rather than needing to drill down into each venue individually.

Ask Nicely has allowed the business to progress from using "gut feelings" and intuition to intimate customer insights and knowledge, This has resulted in us being able to make informed decisions relating to products, pricing and customer experience, which is translating to more repeat visitation, referrals and ultimately, revenue.

AskNicely review by Delphine D.
Delphine D.

"AskNicely is great"

What do you like best?

We like how easy it is to use. Its simplicity helps us focus on what we should focus on: Having more conversation with our customers we wouldn't normally talk to. AskNicely triggers and facilitates conversations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it is a great innovative product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated several tools and chose this one for

- Its simplicity

- its innovative way of rethinking NPS

- their communication/brand is on point and convincing

It helps us get a good understanding of how our product is perceived. We have the ability to segment our scores by customer demographics for better analysis and understanding of our performance.

We believe NPS is not just about the score itself but engaging with our customers too. We maximise our use of AskNicely with the conversations we have with customers who leave feedback. We reply and dig into their comments.

AskNicely review by Cindy C.
Cindy C.

"Awesome tool for measuring NPS! "

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is ahead of the game when it comes to providing a simple survey tool for busy customers! Ask Nicely is super easy to use and hits all the marks for making the survey experience easy while providing quick and useful data. Really appreciate the customer support and the quick and thorough responsiveness of the staff! It's so easy and quick to make changes too! The integration with other technolgies is definigtely a plus when it comes to strategizing and optimizing NPS.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike. Ask Nicely offers many tools and solutions for optimizing NPS. Looking forward to implementing additional features in 2019.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an excellent tool to take you into the future with measuring and optimizing NPS, Ask Nicely should definitely be on your radar!

The real-time feedback provided is invaluable. Ask Nicely offers excellent integrations allowing the customer feedback to be available immediately. Really love how easy it is and the integration into slack lets the whole company know when feedback is received.

AskNicely review by Evaan R.
Evaan R.

"Happy with the service "

What do you like best?

The ability to check up with customers on how they like our service and the automated followups. The response for support requests from the asknicely team is good.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if I am using it properly. There are some limitations in the software which I hope will be resolved in time to better support our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was a bit hard to pick up the process flow as I took up using the software from my predecessor and I didn't get training on this to use it.

The ability to receive feedback from our customers in mass, and ensure we do all we can to keep them happy. Our business relies on it's Customer Service as a point of difference and this also help drive Google Reviews to help with our reputation in the industry.

AskNicely review by Tara K.
Tara K.

"Great, easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up, how clear the dashboard it, how quickly I can pull reports, and gain the information I want from Ask Nicely! The staff are a pleasure to deal with also.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Ask Nicely has been great for us!

We didn't have an NPS tool before Ask Nicely, so it was always a very manual process that involved a lot of spreadsheets. Ask Nicely has allowed us to move away from that, create an easy to follow process and have one source of truth.

The benefits since implementing Ask Nicely has been that we do have one source of truth, we can easily run our NPS now, we can at a glance see our results. This has saved us so much time, as before it was a very manual process of totting up results, now it's done for us! It's really been great!

AskNicely review by Brent R.
Brent R.

"AskNicely has far exceeded our expectations, empowering us to exceed our customers expectations"

What do you like best?

Complete NPS solution, polished user interface, ability to brand the survey, exceptionally fair cost.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It would be interesting to see additional options to leverage our score from a marketing perspective. Option to download an image with our NPS with AskNicely and our own logo. Additional customization of AskNicely TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated countless NPS platforms, and AskNicely stood well above the field. Our customers have commented on our survey, it's simplicity, and professionalism. The marketing value alone is immense.

As a start up company introducing membership-based primary care, it is important we closely manage our member experience. AskNicely presents a clean, thoughtfully designed and highly customizable interface. We have expanded its use beyond customer experience, into clinical satisfaction and performance management. We now promote our NPS score (currently 97.8) in all aspects of sales and marketing.

AskNicely review by Elle B.
Elle B.

"Flexible and scale-able in a simple easy to understand platform"

What do you like best?

The flexibility, many different ways to integrate.

The simplicity of the platform and the smart workflow setup.

What do you dislike?

The lack of reporting, lack of segmentation and calculations beyond NPS.

We used to have mystery shopping,l we do not do this as often any more and have saved $.

Through the workflow function, we are able to automate alerts around the negative response, capturing unhappy customers and preventing reputation backlash.

Another use of the workflow is our utilisation of promoters, encouraging them to review us across other platforms such as productreview.com.au and google maps. Our physical store network is important to us and this lifts them out and creates organic content that Google applauds as well as encouraging new customers to visit our store and buy our product.

AskNicely review by Hanne H.
Hanne H.

"Incredible insights to drive our decision making"

What do you like best?

Fantastic system that keeps evolving which means they implement the next great thing before you've even thought to ask for it! Incredible helpful in giving us insights on how to tweak our product / service offering to our customers but also for our customer's customer. Can't fault the service or product - great all around.

What do you dislike?

Can't fault the service or product - keep up the great work!

AskNicely feedback from different segments from our product enables us to find out what our customer and customer's customer think of the product /service and enable us to keep re-iterating / tweaking to the most urgent needs of our customer. Very powerful way of also showing our customers the value for choosing our product as we also collect feedback from our customer's customer.

AskNicely review by Shaun B.
Shaun B.

"Thoughtful NPS Done RIght!"

What do you like best?

The platform is highly configurable and their product team listens to customer feedback! I've interacted several times with their product team to pass ideas for feature enhancements and they've already delivered on several! They are also extremely helpful should anyone have a question on system behavior which is a huge plus. Lastly, with their Salesforce integration syncing our contact list, we are able to fully automate the entire feedback request process.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? I can't think of any negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a provider that is quick to respond and provide great service, then all you need to know is AskNicely.

We rely on being able to get real-time feedback from our customers and users. AskNicely allows us to automate that process and drive business decisions.

AskNicely review by Louisa H.
Louisa H.

"All in one product - Making your job easy!"

What do you like best?

User friendly - Easy to use - Easy Work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product as the feedback gives you a great indication on the knowledge gaps without second guessing yourself.

I'm solely in charge of the call centre NPS score being above our target. This tool makes my job easier - simply by pushing a few buttons to filter the information I need. I can focus on the agents I need to work with and quickly send an email to the agents that are tracking along really well. I was used to doing everything manually, but now using AskNicely, I can get on top of my workload in a matter of hours vs manually doing everything that can take up to a week.

It's easy to understand and amend to match your needs. I hate technology but this, I can handle. It's also good to see there is webchat that makes it easy to get assistance - which I haven't had to use just yet. I'm absolutely thrilled that our business has invested in using this product, which has real-time updates. Thank you for creating something that anyone can use!

AskNicely review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Revolutionised the way we collect feedback from clients"

What do you like best?

Definitely the testimonials widget. I have this revolving on my homepage and separately on a testimonial page, where I can display as many as I like! It's added real credibility, something very important in our profession. I also love the fact you can see how old the review is.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be alerted when people have agreed to have their reviews published, rather than having to sort by that filter each time. I would also like to be able to show more filters on the TV option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a go, and ask about the software you use already as AskNicely might integrate with it.

Previously we had sent out traditional surveys which are so easy to forget about or not respond timely to. With AskNicely, its live and constantly updating, and the responses can be automated, so you never forget to thank anyone, or ask them for more feedback. We also have the TV screen displaying live results in the office, which has created some nice competition :)

AskNicely review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Works very well for NPS capture/collection"

What do you like best?

AskNicely does what it's supposed to do – very well. It's a good tool for gathering NPS from customers, and looking at the data is clean and easy. The TV module is super fun as well to publicize the results.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't do anything besides capture and display NPS. Not that it promises to of course! But if you're looking for seamless coordination with other metrics or how to act on your NPS results, the platform will not provide it.

We have much better visibility now into our customer's perspectives - both rational and emotional. We have been able to "crowdsource" solutions by identifying trends in negative responses and then doing something to fix them.

AskNicely review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Great service, easy to use, excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

For us, the most helpful thing that Asknicely does is integrate with our services, like Intercom and Slack. This allows us to make the reviews more actionable.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest dislike is the limit on number of users that can sign into the account. When you have several different departments that want to consume and act on the NPS reviews, the limit of users seems a bit arbitrary (especially when that's not something billed on).

AskNicely has allowed us to directly connect business decisions and changes we've made with our customer satisfaction. And exporting the raw data over the API has allowed us to graph our user satisfaction as it coincides with our onboarding/training processes.

AskNicely review by Brittney A.
Brittney A.

"Amazing!!"

What do you like best?

Honestly, AskNicely is such a breeze to use! The communication we can have with our customers and how easily we can pick up issues to solve. I love the way it is set up, everything is easy to find.

I absolutely love having the mobile app also because it constantly notifies me there is a new comment or score from a customer. This means I am getting to the customers faster also and ensuring they know we are hearing them.

What do you dislike?

I haven't noticed anything that I don't like so far! It is going great.

One thing I would love if there was an app available for Windows computers as the notifications on the computer would be super handy especially if it is a customer that could really benefit from being contacted straight away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! it will benefit your business in so many ways!

We are retaining a lot more customers via AskNicely! Solving meter issues, billing, and pricing!

AskNicely review by Digvijay S.
Digvijay S.

"Preliminary Review"

What do you like best?

Although I have just started to use AskNicely, the initial response has been encouraging. It's a pretty neat tool for your NPS needs. I did an NPS analysis earlier to this, which was done manually. But ever since we have started using AskNicely, it's pretty much a smooth sailing. Although it would have helped if the tool had a couple of more functionalities, but it does get the basic job done. 😊

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. The tool lets you send bulk mailers out for survey. However, it does not support sending multiple mailers out to a single user. E.g. if I were to send out survey mails to Mr. A who had to respond to 10 similar mails in total, I am not able to do so in one go. For this, I have to separately send out 10 different mails each time, which is cumbersome. Wish there was a facility to just send out a single mail with probably radio buttons for each response added separately into it.

Using AskNicely to analyse our Quality of Hiring across various competencies.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Quick and easy way to gather customer feedback"

What do you like best?

Far more granular than other products available. We had previously been rating CSAT on a Good/Bad scale, which wasn't giving us the details needed, and wasn't allowing the customer to really rate their experience. Having a 0-10 scale has allowed the customer more options and provided us with a better view of our team's strengths and weaknesses based on the feedback provided. I have the Responses page set up to refresh regularly and I love seeing the comments and scores from our customers. It allows me to reach out immediately to a customer if there's any follow up needed.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this product. AskNicely has by far exceeding my expectations to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend AskNicely to anyone wanting a quick and easy way to get detailed feedback from their customers.

It provides us with a more in-depth understanding of how our customers feel about the level of service we provided. It will allow us to identify any problem areas, or processes, that are not creating a great experience for our customers. I'm able to reach out to customers quickly by using the Responses page because it contains all the details I need to identify the customer and the interaction they're basing their rating off of.

AskNicely review by Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

"User Friendly Solution for Collecting NPS Feedback "

What do you like best?

AskNicely is extremely user friendly and the platform is well laid out. Our team was able to pick things up quickly with no issues to date.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that comes to mind as a "dislike" one nice to have might be integration with our ATS, Bullhorn.

We are using AskNicely to collect both candidate and client NPS feedback.

This data has been instrumental in training our Reps on areas for improvement as well as recognizing what they do well. Some of our Account Managers have been able to see drastic improvements in their scores by changing simple things in their pitch or follow up communication based on the feedback they received through AskNicely.

AskNicely review by Artis L.
Artis L.

"Really easy to get started with measuring your NPS"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to set up. Took me around a couple of hours from the first time I logged in to having quite complex workflows set up. Easy integration and automation with other leading tools (e.g., Zendesk and Intercom) out of the box, and custom integrations via API. Data extracts available for analysing / reporting on data outside the system. Real-time view of customer responses coming in. Account managers very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked to see more help content / worked step-by-step examples around some advanced and more complex scenarios - had to uncover things by experimenting. Because system is so simple you don't necessarily think about the workflows you want to build before you start using the system and sometimes it means going back and reworking your setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider what other systems you want to link AskNicely with and how these will interact, work out your customer segmentation strategy before you start. AskNicely allows you to easily incorporate custom data fields to enhance the analysis of collected data - think about how you could use these fields to give you ability to zoom in on specific problem areas.

Measuring NPS scores and collecting feedback from internal / external customers around the services we provide covering everything from support requests, project work, products we build and training we offer.

AskNicely review by Stacy W.
Stacy W.

"Easy, manageable system"

What do you like best?

The layout of the content is easy to follow, the dashboard is easy to navigate and I like that we can make internal notes or reply to clients directly within the system. I like that I can use the app on my phone if I'm not on my laptop, and that it shows our NPS results right upon sign in.

What do you dislike?

The menus get a little busy if you have admin rights, still tolerable but would like that cleaned up a bit, not so many menu options spread out perhaps.

This platform has given us an inside look of what our clients are seeing, feeling, and hearing at their visit. It's eye opening to see what score and what emphasis on issues arise. We are finding key areas to focus on and make improvements, and also it's lovely to share great results with our teams to boost morale and confidence.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics
Executive Sponsor in Consumer Electronics

"Getting Great Feedback From Our Customers"

What do you like best?

AskNicely takes a different approach to surveying customers. Instead of a generic survey, the new Jarvis feature has provided us with the ability to get higher response rates and keep users engaged all the way through the survey. We are currently seeing 40% response rates with about 5000 surveys going out each month.

The team at AskNicely has also been great and really has helped customize our experience to fit our needs. Big shout out to Alex, Gretchen, Morgan and Andrew!

What do you dislike?

AskNicely has been great. Only downside right now is because Jarvis is a new feature, we have to get the AskNicely team to customize the survey for us. Also would be nice to have scrolling responses on our TV Dashboard instead of the most recent survey comments so our company can see all responses from the day as they walk through our lunch area.

We're able to understand the voice of the customer and what is going great and what their pain points are. We have realized the issues they're experiencing haven't really change, but now we have data to back up decisions on what we want to build next or fix.

AskNicely review by Art T.
Art T.

"Excellent NPS Solution"

What do you like best?

If I had to pick one thing (not an easy request), I could probably sum it up with one word: simplicity. Everything was push-button, and even the slightest question was quickly and completely answered. The setup is a breeze, the results were easy to absorb, and the automation was straightforward. It is just a well thought out and designed system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more options when importing my contacts list perhaps, but I could definitely work within the available parameters. There might also be more filtering options available in other service packages, so I feel like there is still more for our organization to explore first. There is not much to dislike here!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend AskNicely to a colleague. The interface is super-simple, the setup is a breeze, and their support has been phenomenal so far.

We are in a very competitive market, and in our niche, our best references are current customers. Because of how tight-knit that community is, we need a way to poll feedback effectively, quickly, and completely. This app is designed for gathering customer feedback and displaying it in easily digestible formats.

AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Quick, Easy, Effective NPS Tool"

What do you like best?

Simple configuration and maintenance enables us to capture actionable customer feedback giving us a new, proactive channel to interact with our client base.

What do you dislike?

Some of the filtering of the results within the analytics is rigid making it challenging to get at the information you want without re-configuring the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely's workflows are the deal breaker. If you're considering other NPS products based on price, make sure you evaluate this feature in particular.

AskNicely gives us insight into what our customers think about our products and services and allows us to identify churn risk before we get a cancellation notice. AskNicely has helped us turn unhappy customers into wildly successful ones.

AskNicely review by Élodie M.
Élodie M.

"Easy-to-use tool for companies of all sizes"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is a tool really easy to understand. I got used to it pretty fast by asking some colleagues and the interface is pretty simple and clear. It allows me to see accurate and relevant information about our customer satisfaction in a blink of an eye without making complicated calculations.

What do you dislike?

Since I was new in the concept of NPS and the usage of this statistic, I would have liked to have a kind of guided tour or tutorial to show me all the features AskNicely offers me and how to use the tool.

Instead, I had to ask my colleagues to explain it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend AskNicely specifically for small companies who want to measure easily customer feedback without getting some headaches. Anyone who is a newbie in the concept of NPS and customer feedback will find that AskNicely fits exactly his/her needs.

We are basically tracking our customer satisfaction. Whether it is from a simple score or through a full written feedback, we are able to see how much users really like our product and what do they think about it.

It allows us to have a one-time place where we can have an overview of our customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Philippe H.
Philippe H.

"Gathering valuable insights continually "

What do you like best?

AskNicely is simple to use both for the user and the person who receive the survey. It's possible to have different surveys running at the same time through the use of segments from Intercom. The saved replies allow saving even more time when replying to the responders.

What do you dislike?

From my experience nothing really to dislike. I was invited by a co-worker so I didn't get a demo or anything and still pick it up pretty fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you will see for yourself but it is likely that once you see how easy it is to get precious feedback from your clients, you will not want to stop.

With AskNicely, we are able to poll our users on their appreciation of our software on a set frequency. This way we gather precious feedback from our users and can, therefore, take action when needed. It gives our users an alternative channel to express their appreciation of our tool.

AskNicely review by Brett W.
Brett W.

"Early days but very impressed so far"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely know exactly what their products are designed for and they've built a platform that does an exceptional job.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike. There are some future improvements and enhancements we'd like to see and have shared with the Ask Nicely team who have been very receptive and I've got no doubt that they'll continue to improve and innovate.

We needed a product which could get us real time feedback on our recruitment process as well as improve response rates. We've only just launched at time of this review but having tested the platform extensively and based on initial feedback from testers I'm confident they will deliver.

AskNicely review by Guillaume "Jeff" M.
Guillaume "Jeff" M.

"A capable and easy to use system to interact with your client base!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customizability. I receive update notifications on my email as well as the web platform on current ratings, customers comments, and can further be managed to provide the information you find most pertinent. Further more the auto-reply options based on specific criteria is a nice touch!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd list as a dislike. For the business I'm in I have found a few customer categories that I wished could be grouped together as one and review those aggregate scores and comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only had an overwhelming positive experience with this platform. It's well worth checking out.

A very quick and personalized turn-around time on my interaction with my customers. I feel I can keep my finger on the pulse of the business and just take customer service to a new high.

AskNicely review by david V.
david V.

"Perfect customer experience analysis tool ! "

What do you like best?

Actually, everything is quite cool with Asknicely!

But the best thing for me is probably the friendly user interface. Here we are not talking about old feedback email, but about nice and fresh one

What do you dislike?

Hard to say as I find the tool quite powerful. The only thing i would like to improve is the AskNicely TV, i think it would be nice to show different segments at the same time.

Our main benefice is that we are now able to quantify our customer experience impact. At Ridestore we are focussing a lot on it. With the automatic feedback emails, we are able to analyze our NPS score and contact non happy customers easily to improve our way of working all the time.

AskNicely review by Alana M.
Alana M.

"So easy to use and customise "

What do you like best?

AskNicely provides us valuable real-time insights from our customers about what's working well for them, and what needs improvement.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit clunky to group data by segment when trying to get a rolled-up NPS across a couple of different customer types but it's not something I do often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great, easy to use tool that provides value insights and voice of the customer.

We integrate AskNicely with Intercom and Slack so that our customer and product teams have easy access to the feedback. It's ability to filter the data by user-type makes it very valuable for tracking and analysing customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Ruby S.
Ruby S.

"Great Overall Marketing/Customer Service Tool, New Layout is Confusing"

What do you like best?

I like having a live pulse on our clients perceptions of our various brands/centres. This means where there is issues in the company we can identify it and fix it as quickly as possible.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the new layout when you click on each individual centre name. I would also love to be able to export all of this information into Excel (would love to know if this is possible).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool

- Any conflict within the business is quick to be identified

- We can see trends in what people love about our business and apply it to the overall company

AskNicely review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Ask Nicely works perfectly for what we need from it"

What do you like best?

Set and forget. Once you set up the automated workflows there is very little upkeep. The reviews keep on coming. we monitor them and make changes to processes as a result.

It's also an extremely effective tool for collecting quality testimonials which are automatically published to our site.

The on-boarding team were also very helpful in getting everything going for us.

What do you dislike?

Initially the interface was not 10/10 intuitive as i would have liked but the team has been working on this and recently updated so it's a lot easier to operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Provides immediate pulse of how our business is performing in the eyes of our customers.

Provides automatic collection of quality testimonials.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"AskNicely's interface is extremely easy to navigate and makes for an easy user experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to time e-mails and also send them individually. A lot of times I try to send them right after a meeting while we are fresh on a customers mind, and other times we haven't had any conversation with a customer for an extended period of time, so the scheduled surveys are beneficial.

What do you dislike?

This is more of an opinion, but I don't like the fact that an 8 our of 10 scores you a zero. We have people giving "positive" comments, but there 8 gives us a net score of 0.

We are able to get valuable feedback that could otherwise be hard to ascertain. Some people don't want to be direct to your face, or won't give you 100% of their experience. Having a 3rd party ask allows people to really open up about their experience.

AskNicely review by Keith H.
Keith H.

"Exceeded my expectations"

What do you like best?

After reviewing several alternatives I chose AskNicely as a tool to measure the NPS score of our users. I was surprised and delighted by how many responses we received from our customers and the additional benefits I wasn't expecting:

AskNicely allows us to automate the collection of testimonials from fans we didn't know we had, and be proactive in finding and helping customers that are having challenges without marketing automation software so we can help address their issues and help them become fans.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of a negative. We had a few questions about how surveys are deployed in the beginning, but support was quick to sort it out.

I don't believe there is a fall-back option for the dynamic first name personalization in the emails, so we had to insert something manually in our upload file since we didn't always have the first name of our users.

NPS tracking, review and testimonial generation, pro-active support. We haven't yet turned on the Intercom integration but if it works as well as

AskNicely review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"Great product! Easy to setup and use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

The product was easy to configure and provides great insight into our customers. I was able to set this up and integrate with our ticket system in a matter of minutes and was receiving customer feedback almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

The limitations around being able to configure the colors of the dashboard to match our company colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are skeptical about an NPS only tool, I advise you to do some research and speak with someone from AskNicely to see if this tool can get you what you want and more. The increase in response rate is well worth the trade off of multiple question surveys and the data you get from this tool is amazing given its simplicity.

We are now able to get real time feedback from our customers and are quickly able to establish and NPS with valuable data that we can act on.

AskNicely review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Best way to get feedback from customers"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple AskNicely is. It is easy for my clients to rate us because all it takes is a click within the email browser. Then if they want to leave additional feedback they can. In the past we have sent out surveys and gotten zero response. With AskNicely it is nearly 40%.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's because I am new to the platform but I have had problems finding a few tools needed to integrate with my website. Navigation may be too simple; or I may have just overlooked the links.

So far the problem we are solving is how to gently ask our clients for feedback and then lead them through steps to rate not only privately on AskNicely but then on our website and the ultimate goal of FB, Google, etc.I love how AskNicely guides me the user through this process. I like how simple the per-scripted responses are that I can send to customers and have the ability to edit them.

AskNicely review by Malcolm P.
Malcolm P.

"Timely and accurate insight into customer experience"

What do you like best?

Using Asknicely allows us to get immediate and relevant feedback from customers. We use Asknicely on a daily basis to collect customer experiences and feedback, and are able to respond to individual customers in a meaningful and helpful way rather than an automated message. We also review customer responses to help drive operational and business improvements to in turn provide a better customer experience. AskNicely's system has been very reliable, and the team have been most helpful in making sure we are satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike personally - the Asknicely experience is simple, effective, intuitive and timely.

NPS is one of our business KPI's and as a tool Asknicely helps us focus on continuously improving the customer experience. We are able to address issues directly with a customer on receipt of a survey response and Asknicely tracks these interactions so we have a historical record. If you are looking for an effective approach to managing your NPS, including having a first hand view of what your customers think of you I highly recommend talking to the Asknicely team and asking them to help you improve your customers experience!

AskNicely review by Scot L.
Scot L.

"We now hear our guests!"

What do you like best?

AskNicely has helped elevate our level of guest feedback in a way that we never thought it could. The ease of use is awesome and the ability to instantly connect with guests and improve their experience really sets this platform apart from the rest. After running multi-billion dollar retail companies, AskNicely competes aggressively!

What do you dislike?

The ability to integrate into receipts would be a huge win down the road. I believe this would allow more options for us to execute as we learn the best way to communicate with our guests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This competes with SMG, Inmoment and other larger enterprise solutions, very viable for small and large scale companies.

We're solving how to better arm our consumers with information up front about pain points in a new industry and we're capturing incredible detail within visits to better appreciate our path to success.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Simple Solution for Collecting Results"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard display is straight forward and easy to view. We display the TV Dashboard around our office and it is a quick easy way for everybody to view progress.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had understood more in the beginning on how to handle segments. Once we decided what we wanted to send out we got our segments created, but now our data has started once we created our new segments. Would be nice to be able to merge segments as in our case, they really were the same for a few months.

We have multiple departments sending out surveys for different questions, I wish you could setup the rules to allow surveying from multiple segments within x amount of days, not just a blanket do not e-mail this person again for any segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering what Question (Segments) you are wanting to ask. For the simple Net Promoter question this is a great tool.

We have integrated with our CRM and are sending surveys immediately after our support interactions. This has enabled us to add an extra quality metric for each Support Representative and pinpoint which interactions the customers are responding to.

AskNicely review by Natalie K.
Natalie K.

"great tool, very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

easy to use, integrates with our internal systems, customer service is quick to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

new functionality that i can't delete responses like i could before, but i have the learned the new way of doing things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

once you try the product, you will see how easy it is. and it hits the mark. one simple question to spur all sorts of conversations whether with clients or internally.

AskNicely allows for candid conversations with our clients and our leadership team. we can easily see if a client needs attention. we have been able to connect with clients immediately based on any results we see.

AskNicely review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Powerful information at your fingertips without spending our analysis data"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to use and navigate. The staff is very supportive and help us during the implementation process. In a very short time we're were up and running our first NPS campaign. We like the way the results are presented in a dashboard format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The system is working as expected and we're continuously learning how to make it better to fit our requirements.

AskNicely helps to understand what our customers really think about our company and products provided. We realised customers have a different perception of what we offer. The survey is helping us to get in contact with all our customers in a simple and systematic way without spamming or overwhelming them as well as our account managers.

AskNicely review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Incredibly useful"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is incredibly simple and easy to use. The interface is clearly laid out, and additional features such as work flows are easy to access and set up.

The surveys are a lovely clean design. We have received a high response rate from our customers, and the data we have gathered has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The surveys are mobile optimised, but they seem to be IOS focused - android or other mobile platforms aren't always supported beyond the latest version, which is a bit disappointing.

There is also currently limited scope for what you can do with the data in the AskNicely platform, so to get the most out of it connect to a CRM.

AskNicely has allowed us to cement our knowledge of our core customer base, and provided useful feedback on areas for improvement that we are going to utilise to develop new products and platforms for our services.

We have only been using AskNicely for a short period of time, so we anticipate making much greater use of it in the future.

AskNicely review by Wim B.
Wim B.

"Easy to Use and Interpret "

What do you like best?

Asknicely has such an easy to use platform I can get the feedback and information I need with out any hassle. We now know who and where to target based on the amount of regular consistent feedback that we get.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about asknicely I find the platform and customer service are so easy to use I have no complaints

Because of the regular consistent feedback we can focus on customers with the lower scores to analyse what we can be doing better but also with the higher scores it allows us to drill down into who our core customer is

AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Unique Features and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Workflows that enable further automation, the ability to integrate with other applications as well as post positive reviews to my website, and the easy to use dashboards that allow me to see my overall NPS and NPS by other variables.

What do you dislike?

I've found that although I have 1:1 support via a CSM, there isn't a way to submit a support request through the website. This seems like a basic feature to me and I found it surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, AskNicely has some really intuitive features that other products don't have. The workflows will save you time and ensure you don't miss anything and the ability to integrate with your website and other tools is invaluable.

This product enables us to get a real-time pulse check of our customers enabling us to proactively engage and prevent churn.

AskNicely review by Cameron W.
Cameron W.

"Smooth UX and Great Results"

What do you like best?

After reviewing a handful of tools, AskNicely stood out as having the best survey delivery, most useful out-of-the-box integrations and ease of setup. Other tools would require engineering work, which wasn't a problem with AskNicely.

What do you dislike?

The platform reporting is rich in data, but somewhat difficult to manipulate to see exactly what you're looking for. I'd recommend connecting it with Salesforce (or another CRM) to get the data where you're comfortable with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think hard about how you want to administer a survey. Many think that doing so in-app is the way to go, but much of our research has shown that it's less effective than email. Keep the user experience in mind at all times.

Adding more data to the value demonstration process was critical, so we focused on NPS. The big added benefit has been the feedback we get post-survey when users answer "Why did you give us this score?" It's be great for our product growth and customer-centricity.

AskNicely review by Aku D.
Aku D.

"Useful tool to keep pulse on Customers"

What do you like best?

I like the integration options the most. Also useful that you can chose to not send surveys to certain people who may not like having them as frequent. Like that you can time them, just the overall customisable aspect of it

What do you dislike?

That for a ZenDesk integration you have to buy a full license in Zendesk. Also not a fan of the NPS plummetting if there are no reviews for a month or so, which forces us to split our survey sending

Just to let customers know we care and get their feedback. The benefits we realise is that we get customer feedback on how good we are doing.

AskNicely review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Such a user friendly demo experience that quickly turned me into a paying customer. The team at AskNicely respond to questions promptly and help you implement your strategy with ease.

What do you dislike?

That the trial was for a number of days, rather than a number of surveys sent. I let it slide a few days before I sent out my first batch, which reduced the number of responses.

I need an integration with Pipedrive, but the guys were able to point me in the direction of Zapier which is working nicely until then.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a stuck, just ask the team. They can usually provide a solution.

We have never before measured customer satisfaction which is critical to our success (arguably, when isn't it?). I need a simple system to help integrate the results into my business. AskNicely make that straightforward for me.

AskNicely review by Felipe P.
Felipe P.

"The company has a poor service and change rules without communicate their clientes."

What do you like best?

They are able to send e-mails.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I found was widget integration, responsible for more than 60% of surveys answers. First, the widget was really weird... I have asked for some changes and last week they changed and they're logo "powered by AskNicely" is bigger than my own logo.

I've never seen something like that in my whole life. When I asked why they did that, they didn't answer and told it'll stay the same.

I don't recommend at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple NPS survey, ok. If you need something a little more intelligent, it's a bad idea.

I was trying to create a reliable NPS survey with the biggest response rate I can. AskNicely seems to have a lack of reliability to achieve that.

Learn more about AskNicely

AskNicely Videos

Learning about AskNicely?

* We monitor all AskNicely reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.