Asana for Gmail for G Suite Reviews & Product Details

Youth Pastor & Media Director
Religious Institutions

"Asana For Gmail"

What do you like best?

It makes my daily workflow easier and it works really well for people who need to constantly use their emails and multitask.

What do you dislike?

The layout is a little confusing to me at times and I wish it would integrate with other forms of workflow management.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely make this program a priority for any business. My wife uses it for her company and she works with several different clients and businesses across the country so It makes her life way easier. My other recommendation for

Communication and Tasks.

What is Asana for Gmail for G Suite?

Asana for Gmail is designed to help users turn emails into tasks with assigned responsibilities and due dates, right from within their inbox.

Asana for Gmail for G Suite Profile Details

1-14 of 14 total Asana for Gmail for G Suite reviews

Asana for Gmail for G Suite Reviews

1-14 of 14 total Asana for Gmail for G Suite reviews
Information Technology Major

"A great step forward / one of most useful tools for gmail getting closer to you "

What do you like best?

*integration.

Good to know that Asana understands that their users use mails a lot and integration with Gmail makes it even easier to assign tasks.

*possibilities

I believe, that this is a great way now, since I personally work a lot with gmail and now I can transform each email in a task and continue working on it in Asana.

What do you dislike?

Understandable, this is a beginning, but at this point, the UI is very complicated and needs extra work when creating or assigning tasks. I hope, in the future, Asana team manages work on it more and it would be easier to attach letter to a specific project or person withion gmail

Recommendations to others considering the product:

when creating a task:

1/ add functionality to input tags

2/ make it better to select a project and not search for it (the drop-down menu, maybe)

3/ make it easier to assign task without going to another block (maybe, in the pop-up)

4/ make it possible to add comment to the task

5/ selecting a project should be made easier - again, with drop-down

6/ add attachments to the task

7/ it would be nice to edit what to include in the task (not the whole email, only the attachment and see a preview of the task that is being created)

In the project I work on, a lot of communication happens through the email, so in the past I used to copy email manually to Asana. Now, I can just do everything in gmail and be more productive.

"What an experience"

What do you like best?

I like that I can manage my conversations and keep track of all my emails.

What do you dislike?

I think there's a learning curve to understand Asana, but once you set it up it can be very handy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free so doesn't hurt to try! It does take some time to change your work flow but stick with it.

Keeping track of all the projects I have with different teams. There are so many questions and it helps me remember where our conversation left off.

IM

"Asana for Gmail Makes Task Management Easy and Doable"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for reading tasks and comments.

What do you dislike?

Manually need to unfollow tasks you don't want notifications for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Asana for Gmail is a great tool that allows you to keep on track of the tasks and projects you're working on, while keeping it concise in your inbox. I would definitely recommend this tool.

I work with an incredible team and wonderful clients. That being said, there are a lot of moving pieces and things to keep track of. Having Asana itself allows me to check each and every individual project as needed, but Asana for Gmail allows me to receive a summary of updates for the tasks and projects I'm following in my inbox. This allows me to see everything in one place, better utilizing my time without having to search for each and every project and task that has recently been worked on.

II

"Helping application "

What do you like best?

This is a great application where I can have a track of all the work divided among my team members in a very organized manner. I don't have to put many efforts it is easy and simple to use

What do you dislike?

it is not meant for big project teams for that some shortcoming are there which can be improved

As we have the small team working here it is best to use asana and as our main mailing client is Gmail best thing is its addon which is right there in my inbox saves my lot of time

Agent/Owner
Insurance

"G-Suite’s ease of use"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to have a professional presence at an affordable price. The ease of use makes it even better.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn’t say I dislike anything. I’d love to be able to use on a platform like outlook.

We are able to communicate professionally with our clients and appointed companies.

Gerente de sucursal

"Awesome application to organize common tasks. "

What do you like best?

I can create my own computer without the need to use other desktop files. The saving of time to contribute to the efficiency of work in the office and the advanced system of adaptation.

What do you dislike?

This tool is little used, has many usable things and have been wasted categorically. The lack of publicity to viralize the use of this platform is stagnant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal to develop new strategies for handling equipment in stress situation. Great to establish work methods.

Drafting and creation of work teams to organize daily tasks.

Restaurant Manager
Restaurants
(5001-10,000 employees)

"ASANA"

What do you like best?

Communication is very important. And Asana helps with that tremendously

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it may time out and you have to log back in.

Communicating with upper management about restaurant level issues.

"Absolutely user friendly "

What do you like best?

I love the multi-usage of the platform; spreadsheets, calendar function, presentation-use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the key issues; document sharing.

Having remote offices in various locations; the convenience of being able to use the platform for employees to contribute their work is great. I enjoy the many functions of calendar usage, spreadsheets, report processing, presentation use as I use it often for conference calls, my team can follow along.

"It helps manage and sync exp with calender but it is a one way sync"

What do you like best?

It makes project management easy and very efficiently syncs calender also with your Gmail. It says it turns mail into tasks and it just does do that

What do you dislike?

It is a one way sync only. I wish it was 2 way so that something could be copied back and forth

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good efficient product with ease of access

Transforms emails into tasks, syncs

"Great for simplifying my processes "

What do you like best?

I already love and use Asana so I was excited to try the gmail integration. It’s honestly a huge time saver for me and mitigates having to go back and forth between applications.

What do you dislike?

There’s nothing notable that I can think of!

This alleviates having to jump to too many places at once. It keeps everything in the inbox for better productivitiy.

"Awesome integration "

What do you like best?

I"m a regular G-suite user as well as Asana, I found the integration to be awesome and a huge time saver!

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work with Google inbox. Other than that I'm stoked about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doesn't work with Google inbox

Faster access to Asana

(10,001+ employees)

"Great for Teams"

What do you like best?

It allows for collaboration on projects and seemlessly integrates with G Suite applications

What do you dislike?

Their app could use some work as it does not have full functionality

Collaboration between cross-functional teams

"When it works, it's great!"

What do you like best?

Being able to share to-do lists across many people.

What do you dislike?

Freezes sometimes and sometimes lacks real-life tracking.

Cross-project productivity and also being able to print/save to-do lists.

"Love being able to add tasks directly from Gmail"

What do you like best?

The ability to add tasks directly from Hubspot

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything I don't like about it

Creating action items and reminders that keep me on task

Asana for Gmail for G Suite User Ratings

6.7
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* G Suite Project Management Category
Do you work for Asana for Gmail for G Suite?

Asana for Gmail for G Suite Categories on G2