Aritic

4.9

Aritic is an all-in-one marketing automation software platform for digital marketing team or SMBs. It helps to build relationship with leads, automate marketing campaigns and convert leads to paying customers easily.

Work for Aritic?

Learning about Aritic?

Aritic Reviews

Ask Aritic a Question
Showing 38 Aritic reviews
Aritic review by Alabi B.
Alabi B.

"Market Your Business with Aritic"

What do you like best?

Aritic has proven to be very resourceful. Of course, it is user-friendly with a very attractive dashboard and user interface. But in addition to that, it provides a wider range of exclusive features that helps drive the business forward. It provides a platform where you can automate your marketing activities. It can work in your absence

What do you dislike?

I am completely satisfied with the performance of the product and the kind of customer service I get from their help desk. Aritic is brilliant and I have no dislikes for the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aritic is cheap and effective. It is one tool you should have to put your business on the map

With Aritic, we have been able to increase our sales with its automated marketing feature. It is really great to have and amazing to work with

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aritic
Aritic review by Stephen K.
Stephen K.

"Awesome integrated marketing automation suite for sales and marketing teams"

What do you like best?

We migrated to Aritic PinPoint after struggling with multiple tools, plugins, CMS, and analytics tools. We were using one tool for every single aspect like analytics, social media scheduling, email marketing, email mailbox monitoring, landing pages, SMS campaigns, CRM, etc. Things were unmanagable until we found Aritic PinPoint. Migrating to Aritic platform was easy, thanks to their support team. And what a relief - we had everything intgerated on one platform now - be it lead capturing or email campaigns or campaign monitoring or doing multichannel marketing. We started off with a trial version. Seeing the positive impact on our sales numbers and on our teams, we finally moved to the paid version of Aritic PinPoint.

What do you dislike?

Aritic PinPoint's core automation features are ideal for enterprises. If someone has a very small startup and very less udget, Aritic PinPoint will not work. Although they have a small plan for such customers, but mostly they are redircted to EasySendy Drip, a product of the same brand (but for small and medium businesses).

Recommendations to others considering the product

"Like all others, I was also looking through Hubspot, Marketo, and Pardot before zero-ing on Aritic PinPoint. While they are all good, I will still recommend Aritic PinPoint because:

1. Scaling up with Aritic PinPoint is easy unlike other tools that become more and more costly. For 100K subscribers, it costs $1,149 whereas Hubspot costs $3,300 and Marketo costs around $3,500.

2. I loved the Double opt-in customization feature that I did not get on Hubspot.

3. Multichannel marketing is smooth. Lead profiling and predictive lead scoring are on-point.

4. Auto-resending of one-off emails to those who don't open emails - this is something that has helped in increasing our overall engagement rates."

Inbound marketing needs a lot of monitoring, lead profiling, and customizing to drive a business. We initially tried several outbound practices which did not work. It was then that we realized how wrong we were to ignore organic marketing being a digital platform. Now that we know where we went wrong, we are leveraging the entire potential of Aritic PinPoint to drive more traffic to our brand and trigger more relevant conversions. We have narrowed down our funnel by creating proper buyer persona. Using dynamic segmentation, we are now doing hyper targeted multichannel marketing (SMS, push, emails, mobiles, social media, and web). With all the features in place, Aritic PinPoint is definitely help us place our building blocks properly.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Aritic review by Navodit R.
Navodit R.

"Aritic PinPoint is indeed an operating system for the advanced Marketers!"

What do you like best?

Aritic PinPoint is one of a permissive Marketing Automation Tool I have used! It has a simple and smooth user interface. I loved the advanced segmentation feature that allows me to segment the leads with their behavior pattern and associate suitable trigger pointers on them (Lead Scoring).

Their Social platform behavior usage in Lead scoring and Automation is not available anywhere else.

The integration with Webinar system is very well that once automation campaign setup done, we are just looking on metrics of attendees.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I hate nothing about Aritic PinPoint but sometime we need to very cautious on our opt-in list usage within the application get more engagement to make sure to use their "Identical lead feature" as the AI algo suggestion may go wrong on those cases

Recommendations to others considering the product

Say Yes to Aritic PinPoint, it monitors the whole buyer's journey of your business.

We use to arrange the hackathon for our clients and we do marketing communication with hackathon candidates and it is a lot of manual work. We have started using Aritic PinPoint to increase productivity to manage more customers with existing resource.

Aritic PinPoint integration with Go-to-meetings, Go-to-webinars/Seminars, Go-to-training's are helpful for us as we can use these attributes Automation campaign, Automation system does all the followups before heckathon and provide the all attendees communications information. Once the automation process set we were able to manage 4 customer at the place of 1.5 customer with Aritic PinPoint.

One more benefits,we received from Identical lead feature that we know, who all are actually not going turned up for hackathon.

Aritic review by Moazzam A.
Moazzam A.

"The Identical leads feature is awesome"

What do you like best?

The Identical leads feature always report us about the lead which can get closed and we have seen the sudden jump of 40% more closure by team as they work only on the leads which can be get closed faster.

The application webhook and Lead score triggers, it is something like marketing team always on work.

The approach of the team after sales is very good, we are completely new in marketing automation and the team of Aritic PinPoint has taken us from basics. We have taken a lot of time and they never given-up on same.

What do you dislike?

I most dislike about the application about the features list, it is huge and we are not able to use the all features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations : BIG YES with an advice, Their Identical leads feature will keep your sales almost busy always and AI works so well in predicting.

We have a huge sales team as due to pharmaceuticals domain with respect to marketing team.We need an application, which can increase the productivity of marketing team to match the sales team.

The application's identical leads feature and integration of CRM helped a lot.

The application's lead score based trigger reduce their time.

Now marketing team focus on creative and communication managed by the automation feature and among those - Automation drip campaign and Automation social campaign.

The sales ready leads coming to sales got increase by 40% and this is very great for us.

Aritic review by Rinki P.
Rinki P.

"Onboarding and Implementation team amazed me"

What do you like best?

The best part is their support ,service and implementation team . In to the product the best part is the application feature of On-site widget and Form action definition. I am using these two feature most to convert visitors into connections using Aritic PinPoint.

The Social feature of application is amazing, I have seen a drip social 1st time and for people like me , it is just simple. Thanks for such a beautiful application

What do you dislike?

The dis-like part is their application feature list, it is so huge that people like me from non-software background , taking a lot of time to understand. I am still learning from last 6 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for complete marketing automation software with platinum class service support , than go for this without any doubt.

I got to know about to Aritic PinPoint during discussion with one of my article publisher and my requirement was to increase the traffic on website and engage the visitors for diet consulting.

I had got my one engagement problem solved in 1st month of implementation and increasing visitors are happening slowly.

Since, it was my initiative and so even after not knowing about marketing, this application taught me everything and my marketing team using Aritic PinPoint like a charm and always saying thanks to me. :)

Aritic review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"Not at all good for a B2B small and medium enterprise"

What do you like best?

We liked the push notification campaign building that we clubbed with our email and social campaigns. Also, Facebook custom ad audience sync is good.

What do you dislike?

It says it is designed for enterprise but honestly, it is not. It is very complicated and too much advanced to suit our needs. We did a few campaigns but then we did not find most of the features applicable to our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will say this tool is better for large companies only. For small companies like ours, where we run on budget, this tool is complicated and pretty costly. Also the customer support team is not that helpful in customizing features.

Not much of our business problems were resolved. Yes we did a few drip automation campaigns but that's not worth the amount we sent. Only thing we liked is the add-on for transactional messages on Aritic Mail. But availing all the services at once is really really costly.

Aritic review by Albert H.
Albert H.

"Account-based marketing is damn amazing"

What do you like best?

As an agency catering to enterprise clients, Account-based marketing is something that we thrive on. Aritic PinPoint's account-based scoring has helped us in delivering relevant campaigns to our clients. We identified the most prefered channel for communication, and was available for any tuchpoint. We have our accounts grouped properly which helps us in running relevant campaigns and tracking the progress of each account. Since each account has more than 2 decision-makers, we have each contact segmented based on priority to offer more clarity to our sales and marketing teams.

What do you dislike?

Understanding all the features and using it real-time can be little overwhelming at first but once you have passed the initial hiccup, its all robust and smooth. I will suggest taking the demo and product tour. Their support team is very cooperative and will guide you through all the features. They infact will tell you which features will benefit you most if you tell them your end-goal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to nurture enterprise clients, this is the best tool in market. It has all automation features, ABM, and social media marketing in one place. Also, Aritic PinPoint comes directly integrated with Aritic CRM. Apart from this, bidirectional integration with Salesforce and native integrtaion with Zoho and Microsoft Dynamics is an added bonus. Not just this, their integrtaion with popular plugins, tools, websites, CRMs and CMS has tied our marketing and sales activities together.

Our main problem was in our earlier marketing automation tool, we were unable to nurture anonymous visitors. Also, in some cases we wanted to turn off tracking cookies because at enterprise levels, sometimes you need to customize how you are nurturing. All these were not possible in our previous tool. Add to this, we badly needed to implement ABM strategy for which we had to buy a separate ABM tool, until we found Aritic PinPoint. We bought the enterprise plan after reading several reveiws and also taking a demo. It has drastcially helped us in retaining our clients and reducing client complaints. We are now driving happy client conversions better, what with detailed reports, omnichannel marketing and ABM.

Aritic review by Troy I.
Troy I.

"Easy drag and drop template builders are a winner"

What do you like best?

Aritic PinPoint has simple template builders. All you need to do is drag and drop the elements into the builder and customize your campaign template. Be it emails or landing pages or SMS or social media campaigns, the template builders or "studios" as they say it in the tool, are amazing. It is neat and organized and you will find everything at an easy access.

What do you dislike?

I found the customer support team to be a little laid-back. I had to connect four times before I got to speak with an expert for a few technical issues that I faced while setting up the tool. Yes, you will need help of the support team if you are not very conversant with all the technical setups, especially for email sending and landing page tracking JavaScript code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this tool to all my peers. Features like predictive lead scoring, anonymous lead nurturing, competitor analysis and SEO tracking, and behavior-based campaign building are the heart-and-soul of this tool.

We were in search of a tool that will cater not just to our present needs but also for our future plans. We plan to implement ABM strategy and Aritic PinPoint has so many amazing features for that. Also, we are looking forward to start our webinar series, which is going to be easy on Aritic PInPoint thanks to their integration with webinar tools. We are yet to start our push notification campaigns for mobile users. Its just amazing that Aritic PinPoint has it as well.

Aritic review by Gerard N.
Gerard N.

"SEO and Competitor tracking is very very useful"

What do you like best?

I can monitor my competitors and their SEO strategies. I can do keyword analysis based on competitor research. Along with that, I am also tracking my backlinks, my Google rank out of 100 by tracking my website page speed score. I am also monitoring my mobile and desktop versions to understand my page score real-time. Add to this, I am also able to analze my MOZ rank with Aritic PinPoint.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. Each feature is very minute and goes in deep with detailed reporting and engaging dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing tool for an B2B business. You can do competitor analysis which is a great bonus with all the automation campaigns, multichannel drips, and sales CRM integration. I will say, Aritic PinPoint comes like a complete package. Highly recommended.

My team is able to work on improving our search engine rankings which will definitely help us in driving more leads to our website and mobile apps. Since we can use targeting ads for anonymous lead nurturing, competitor analysis comes as a bonus because now we are able to hit the right kind of keywords, short and long ones as well as LSI keywords.

Aritic review by Cheryl J.
Cheryl J.

"Human-approach to lead nurturing is done right in Aritic PinPoint"

What do you like best?

We are using Progressive profiling in our lead nurturing strategy and believe me, it has worked so well for us. We have forms that are behavior-based and smartly designed that make our visitors stay, and get converted

What do you dislike?

As of now, we are satisfied with the tool and its huge feature-list, although we haven't impelemented every single feature as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a marketing automation tool that offers a human-touch to your marketing messages, then I will recommend Aritic PinPoint. It is GDPR-compliant which means even if you want you cannot do unsolicited marketing.

We wanted to increase our website conversions. While talking to the support team of Aritic PinPoint, they suggested turning on the progressive profiling feature while building our forms and also in our existing forms. We got a demo on how to add fields and set up the conditions that will show auto-filled fields to a returning visitor and also ask for information gradually. We learnt that this technique is applicable throughout the lead journey. Upon implementing, we saw our visitor retention rate going up, and also the returning visitors' signing up rate also improved. We were able to capture more and more lead information which in turn helped in creating relevant campaigns and activities.

Aritic review by Leon J.
Leon J.

"Detailed reports are the key to success afterall"

What do you like best?

The reports and analytics are by far the best I've seen and used. They are behavior-based, real-time and valuable insights that helps in designing automation campaigns better.

What do you dislike?

The campaign builder may look a little intimidating if you are not aware of what "conditions" to add or what "decisions" to tag while building it. I will suggest going over their help docs for those who find it confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Insights are our base when it comes to sales and marketing, and Aritic PinPoint has this perfectly synced. Whatever campaigns you run, whether single-channel or multi-channel drips, you have analytics and reports for each activity. Highly recommended.

Like I said, it helped us dig in deep into our automation campaigns, enabled our sales team, and soon we were having conversion rates going up. It is not a drastic spike but that it is headed north is enough for our business to stay stable and keep improving.

Aritic review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Aritic PinPoint is the key to our business"

What do you like best?

The comprehensive feature list that encompasses marketing, sales, and support. This matched with our requirements and expectations.

What do you dislike?

All's good. I think, the reports visuals can be more improved. There are various ways of viewing reports and also through various categories, but I think the representation can be more enriched in terms of visuals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We used Aritic PinPoint to assist our well-designed marketing strategy. We were then using the free version of Salesforce CRM. We had a great run until our Salesforce License got over. We moved to Aritic CRM along with Aritic PinPoint, and that has probably helped us increase our ROI far better. Ofocurse, I wont blame Salesforce here, after all we were using a free version. Anyway, Aritic PinPoint happens to be our best bet when it comes our inbound marketing strategy.

Surely a recommended tool. Instead of spending lakhs behind an agency, I think it is better to invest in a comprehensive tool and have the power to monitor the same.

Aritic review by Nancy H.
Nancy H.

"Quite advanced and full stack automation suite"

What do you like best?

I have just started using Aritic PinPoint for my company. I am mainly looking into social media marketing here, and using Aritic PinPoint for that. Their social media monitoring features are really useful. I can track and monitor the entire engagement rates. Also, I have now set social media goals which makes tracking and monitoring really easy. Multiple social media platforms and one tool, I am loving it already.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I am still exploring Aritic PinPoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales-marketing coordination was our primary goal before we invested in a marketing automation tool. Aritic PinPoint has lived upto our expectations

Surely a must buy. Our content team has benefitted a lot in terms of lead acquisition, and lead nurturing. We have done several automation campaigns across multiple marketing channels and mostly we have received good results. The behavioral tracking has helped us most. We got proper training from our management before we started using the tool. I'd suggest every company to do that so that they can leverage the full potential of this tool

Aritic review by Christine W.
Christine W.

"Aritic PinPoint is great, but not WOW!!"

What do you like best?

The automated workflow creation, workflow builders, and dynamic segmentations are note worthy. I liked their campaign monitoring features, reports and analytics, and competitor analysis metrics.

What do you dislike?

I had navigation issues with the tool. It is vast in terms of features but hard to find. Some features are so simple to use while others are hard nuts to crack. With tutorials and FAQs also I couldn't grasp. Finally had to run to the support team for help (which they did in a few minute's time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I couldn't do much since mine is a startup and this tool is best fit for enterprises and corporates. So, I did not continue after free trial.

If you are not very conversant with marketing terminologies or not much updated about the industry, this tool will scare you. I think it is best for experienced marketers who know what they are doing and why.

Aritic review by Ravi S.
Ravi S.

"Application delivered what promised "

What do you like best?

The way multi-channel campaign automation works and keeps updated the customers in the funnel with all the information about our services and the feature of webhook and trigger just keep all the software within the organization connected with the marketing and sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

The initial version given to us was without RabbitMQ and Elastic search and once reported about application performance they migrated us to it. I hope, they have to provide the high-performance system to Enterprise from the 1st day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A big YES but with RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch and which they provide only in Enterprise or Professional only.So talk to them to provide on your version also

If looking for complete marketing automation software with platinum class service support, then go for this without any doubt.

Aritic review by Shafiq M.
Shafiq M.

"Marketing automation and transactional email, all in one"

What do you like best?

It caters for both marketing automation, sales CRM and transactional emails, these are really important aspect of managing a digital business. It is widely used by those that appreciate special features that it has. It is a simple application that can be mastered within a few days. It helps track visitors for proper management and sales conversion.

What do you dislike?

Tracking reports are not always clear for easy understanding

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aritic has become a reputable brand that can be trusted. You should trust it too

Made me ways to convert our views to sales. We got more customers with it

Aritic review by User in Information Technology and Services

"All-inclusive marketing automation tool for effective Lead Management"

What do you like best?

I have used much software for Marketing Automation at my workplace. When I joined a digital marketing agency, I was introduced to Aritic and since then there was no looking for a new tool. Since it offers the ease of segmenting our leads based on various criteria, the prospects are apt. The privilege of using many features under one umbrella makes it more beneficial for a digital marketing agency.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I noticed is that there isn't an option to take complete advantage of SEO reports. Because of this, I am not able to analyze what is happening in my SEO analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, Because Best tool to Generate good quality leads and find out the prospects.

As I mentioned before, our team had a lot of problems with identifying a right prospect. Now we are succeeding in sending relevant leads to the sales team. Thus lessening the sales cycle and increase the sales.

Aritic review by Tarasankar K.
Tarasankar K.

"Out Of Box - Integration Support"

What do you like best?

I was involved in Banking system integration with Aritic PinPoint for one of the bank as we were the software vendor for Banking switch. The integration support and developer level support was just out of box.Their API documents and plugin module can integrate to any system as it was so easy for me connect with complex Banking system.

What do you dislike?

I just want highlighted about cons as they are having multiple modules and it seems, the experts of those modules sits in different timezones. So some of the time, I have to aligned my team as per that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had interaction during integration and their response and product quality is very high. The integration was just a cake walk. So go for their support and product quality for ease of integration.

Since this implementation was for bank and we were only the integration provider for the banking switch provided by our organization and so main benefits to bank.Only one benefits belongs to us was lesser ETL related issues or queries as realtime data is available to bank.

Aritic review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Comprehensive tool with equally comprehensive help docs"

What do you like best?

The tool may seem overwhelming when you start for the first time but their help docs will save you. Each feature is explained with images and real-time videos.

What do you dislike?

Very comprehensive in nature. A beginner will not be able to handle this. Aritic PinPoint is probably more suitable for experience marketers who know what they are doing

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to those who do advanced automation campaigns like push notifications and kiosk mode nurturing.

Our website traffic has increased ever since we've started building more and more assets and landing pages on Aritic PinPoint. SInce every template is device responsive, we no more have complaints from our users that an email or content did not load or was not properly aligned.

Aritic review by Sanjay  K.
Sanjay K.

"Aritic PinPoint is really making targeted marketing advanced"

What do you like best?

Being into software myself, it obviously helped me when I could start tracking and retargeting my anonymous leads. Snce a huge chunk pf organic leads is anonymous, Aritic PinPoint helped me segment these leads, track their behaviour and source, and also retarget these with relevant ads. The features: anonymous lead tracking and ad synchronisation, have worked so well for my business.

Add to this, I am now running multiple campaigns across multiple channels. I mostly require social networking, emails and push campaigns.

Aritic PinPoint's integration with Zapier has benefitted me largely. Other integrations are also on-spot.

What do you dislike?

I think Aritic Pinpoint is brushing up each and every feature really fast. I loved this software from the start. It has been an easy implementation and onboarding. Support team has been cooperative.

Sometimes there are minor glitches in viewing reports of drip email campaigns. Otherwise it is great.

Previously we are facing issues with Lead Management and Nurturing; Now, I can convert my anonymous visitors into potential leads and eventually nurture them to convert them into customers. With Aritic PinPoint, I have explored more avenues of content marketing, of doing content marketing better. With all the ready-made templates, drag and drop editors, and high-end behavior-based segmentation- I have achieved my marketing milestones pretty soon.

Aritic review by Kajal M.
Kajal M.

"Nice features and very good support"

What do you like best?

The main purpose of this product is to automate the marketing activities and with that increase the business in a systemic manner. Also they have a very supportive team. They have supported us whenever we were stacked. There are some beautiful features this product is having which we are using the most. Like lead scoring, on-site widget, form action definition, Social drip.

What do you dislike?

Their Social media automation needs to be improved. But they have said they have improved and implemented some new things in Social media, which will come in the upcoming release.

We have purchased and using this product for increasing traffic, covert those traffic to leads and also to increase visibility in Social platforms. We are so happy to see that the traffic is increasing in last few months, once we started using this product. Also by using lead scoring, we are able to do segmentation of leads with ease and efficiently.

Aritic review by Lynette S.
Lynette S.

"Too much details but a great tool"

What do you like best?

It is one integrated and comprehensive solution but then there are soooo many features that at times we were almost spoilt for choices. It is a great tool though

What do you dislike?

The tool is great but I think you must be sure of the fetaures you need and what you want to achieve with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were looking at filling up our marketing funnel as well as drive in conversions. Aritic PinPoint has helped us reach our target goals faster when we genuinely strated aligning all our activities.

Yes, only if you are sure about your automation goals. We got results only when we strategised our marketing campaigns properly. There rae many features in this tool, and to leverage the full potential, you will have to know what to use when.

Aritic review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Helped my teams improve"

What do you like best?

I read marketing automation tools can align marketing, sales and support team. Aritic PinPoint helped my teams do that. From creating buyers' persona to bringing in leads, nurturing them and pushing them down the funnel, triggering conversions and converting customers into advocates - Aritic PinPoint has features on-point for every stage, for every team.

What do you dislike?

It is ofocourse less costly than other tools, but still can get pricey after a while

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wanted to align my teams and also improve the overall ROI. Aritic PinPoint has all the features that brings in a transparency between all teams. This has improved our overall productivity and are ROI as well. A win-win investment.

Yes. try this tool to bring your teams together and improve your overall ROI

Aritic review by Judith B.
Judith B.

"A robust and integrated platform"

What do you like best?

This is a powerhouse of automation features. I can say it has the best of everything and is really smooth in terms of functionality. Starting with configuration to setting up your first campaign, tracking to improving your campaigns, and driving in conversions- Aritic PinPoint is robust and a well integrated marketing automation suite.

What do you dislike?

I think adding more marketing assets or resources that can be donloaded by marketers can help. They hardly have any.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nurturing leads across all marketing stages. We are now able to activate leads from one stage to another easily and automatically.

Surely a recommended tool. Rather than running behind popular names only I think it makes sense to opt for a new quality product.

Aritic review by Kay F.
Kay F.

"Hub of knowledge, seriously"

What do you like best?

Feature-wise, this tool is really comprehensive. What I liked the most is their resource section- their blogs and help docs are so nicely placed. You learn majority of the automation gigs from these.

What do you dislike?

I need more downloadable resources. Many platforms have their blogs converted in PDFs so that users can download. If I can have that here it will be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our teams and clients are getting educated which is helping us do better automation campaigns. So, thanks to Aritic PinPoint resource team for updating such useful information.

Highly recommended. Thier buyer persona profiling system is rellay great. also, you can use dynamic content in your landing page which creates more engagement.

Aritic review by Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.

"A perfect game changer"

What do you like best?

I will say this tool is a game changer. Most people run towards popular names and shell out heavy amounts. But Aritic PinPoint is actually one tool that closes all the gaps left by popular names like Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot. Also, it goes easy on your pocket.

What do you dislike?

Still exploring the product. Haven't found anything as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We wanted a budget tool and this is definitely one such. We are happy how things have turned out and the positive impact on our marketing ROI.

"

My recommended features would be:

1. Progressive profiling

2. Intuitive and smart forms

3. Mutlichannel marketing

Take a demo to see how Aritic PinPoint works. "

Aritic review by Melanie G.
Melanie G.

"Super user friendly"

What do you like best?

This tool has a lot of features but still it is very user friendly. The navigation was smooth and we could create and publish automation campaigns easily. even the integrations were simple. The FAQs are well written and will help you cruise through the tool easily.

What do you dislike?

They have mentioned about a feature Progressive Profiling. I read about it but somehow I did not understand where to do it in the tool. The support team sent me an FAQ but that did not really help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our main target was to acquire and idenify qualified leads,w hich we did quite well with Aritic PinPoint.

I will recommend Aritic PinPoint for the ease of use.

Aritic review by Administrator in Computer Software

"All set to beat all other hyped names in marketing automation industry"

What do you like best?

I loved their support team through and through. Starting with setting up configurations to understanding the tool, their support team was one click away always. When you have such an advanced tool, if you don't get enough support it can be difficult. By far, the best support team. Phone, chat, email - they're there!

What do you dislike?

Nothing much as of now. Will update if I find any.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am using Aritic PinPoint to get a 360-degree overview of my target customers. I wanted an advanced tool with high-end lead management and lead scoring features. I love how browser fingerprinting technology helps in nurturing anonymous visitors. They showed in the demo. I am yet to use it though. Design, integration, and user experience has been great till now.

I am still on the free trial version of this tool. So far so good. I'd say you must first take the demo to know what you are signing up for. I am glad I subscribed to their content as well. Really useful to help you understand how to do automation, what to do, and why!

Aritic review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Best for enterprise businesses"

What do you like best?

Aritic PinPoint has some powerful features that fit best for an enterprise. I have used this tool in my last company and it really worked well there. We had a user base of 1,00,000 which we could handle smoothly on Aritic PinPoint. The integrations were an asset and ofcourse, their ABM feature was the best we've seen.

What do you dislike?

I am working for a startup now and we are just starting off with our lead acquisitions. Initially I had opted for Aritic PinPoint only, then realized, it is best when you have a stable lead inflow. They do have a small plan for SMBs but still if your company is in a very very nascent stage, don't go for Aritic PinPoint. I had to contact their support team who suggested me to check out their other product which they have for SMBs only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our target in my previous company was to acquire leads and nurture them with properly placed content marketing. I think Aritic PinPoint was a great investment in bring together our paid ad team, organic marketing team, and sales team to achieve our targets.

"It is a very complex product. Be sure that you have time to properly understand the features.

"

Aritic review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Comprehensive tool but had issues with integration"

What do you like best?

I will not disagree that Aritic PinPoint is a comprehensive and an integrated marketing automation solution. It is definitely making itself seen among popular players like Hubspot and Marketo [I had migrated to Aritic PinPoint from Marketo]. Features like browser fingerprint tracking, behavior-based automation campaigns, advanced contact segments, multichannel marketing, and host of integrations show the immense potential this tool has.

What do you dislike?

"I am not very happy with the integrations part. I had trouble integrating my CRM as it kept on becoming 'unresponsive'. I don't know if it is my browser issue or not. However, I had to do the integration almost four times before it really got integrated.

I'd appreciate if anyone tells me if it was a browser problem. I did not contact the support team though. "

Recommendations to others considering the product

My aim was to get together my sales and marketing team. Also, my brand deals with corporate accounts. So, we needed to implement Account-based marketing. Rather than opting for another tool, I was happy to get it all in Aritic Pinpoint. Loved their ABM features. To-the-point and compact.

I will recommend Aritic PinPoint to all B2B marketers. However, please do not expect miracles from this tool if you have zero users or leads. I think Aritic PinPoint will work best for those who have a steady influx of leads.

Aritic review by Renee C.
Renee C.

"Campaign builder is mind blowing"

What do you like best?

I loved the drag and drop campaign builder of Aritic PinPoint. The list of actions, conditions, and decisional triggers are really advanced, improved and to-the-point. Also, I like how it looks so nice after you have built the entire drip campaign.

What do you dislike?

Too complex for a newbie. You will need lot of time studying and analysing the pros and cons

Recommendations to others considering the product

Multichannel drip campaigns was the primary requirement. Ofcourse, their campaign builder has helped us do that pretty well. Also, adding to this, their lead behavior tracking and dynamic segmentation helped us create more relevant marketing campaigns.

Yes. Opt for a trial version or take a demo to know more the tool.

Aritic review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Helps in improving team productivity"

What do you like best?

I am amazed how wrong I was to think that an automation tool cannot improve team productivity. The vast feature list and minutely designed navigation process has helped me improve my team's productivity manifold times. Our sales have gone up and I see my marketing and sales people fighting less. That's something!

What do you dislike?

I think more work can be done in terms of website design and UI/UX.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our main target was to reach our targets. We needed an integrated solution that would align our sales, marketing, and support team. Aritic PinPoint has been a great investment for all of us.

Highly recommended to those looking to improve their inbound marketing ROI.

Aritic review by User

"Email Deliverability"

What do you like best?

This helps increase our email deliverability ensuring our emails get delivered to our prospects on time. This has increased our marketing ROI. It has a nice user interface and their customer support is nice. We have improved lead generation and increased business revenue since our messages are seen on time by our prospect. It's a nice marketing tool. Its analytics gives detailed reports for visualization.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, the solution is really helpful. No dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve email deliverability and improve your business.

We get our emails delivered on time. This has increased sales for us.

Aritic review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"A Platform For Any Digital Marketing Team which Is Result Oriented"

What do you like best?

We personally like their advanced segmentation. Once an automation campaign is designed, you just have to monitor the reports.

We needed multi channel communication system to engage customers through right channel of individual preferences.

We should thank their onboarding and support team for their constant support in using the system as per our specific needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as such we do not like about Aritic PinPoint. They can improve on existing reporting and focus more on in-depth options, listening to the customer needs.

Big problem that we were facing was to manage targeted communication based on derived metrics. With personalised messaging as target and their advanced segmentation, now we can target our customers/leads with precise communication using their preferred channel. Once automated and measured, we only have to monitor the reports and plan future activities. They have provided us custom integration with our ERP.

Aritic review by Donald C.
Donald C.

"A host of integrations to make things easier"

What do you like best?

The integrations has helped us do multichannel marketing better. We host webinars, schedule demos and meetings, do social media marketing across prominent social platforms, launch sms campaigns, and also mobile marketing - all simultaneously. Everything is made easy with this tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. Still exploring the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were looking for an integrated platform through which we could also host webinars and all. Aritic PinPoint's integration plugins helped us.

Check out the integrations. Also make sure to configure properly before using the features.

Aritic review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"It is more like clubbing Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, and all the other automation tools together into "

What do you like best?

After trying many automation tools, I have realized that all tools will have something, and miss out on other things. It depends on business to business to decide which tool suits them the most. In my opinion, I find Aritic PinPoint to be an amalgamation of all the popular marketing automation tools- where the best of everything has been put together.

What do you dislike?

It lags a lot. Atleast it did for me. Why I am still sticking to it? It is fairly easier to scale up with Aritic PinPoint than other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like all other tools, Aritic PinPoint also performs best against an inbound marketing strategy.

Nothing much.

Aritic review by Debashish K.
Debashish K.

"Well designed tool for online marketing team"

What do you like best?

The way multi-channel campaign automation works and keep updated the customers in funnel with all the information about our services.

What do you dislike?

have been using app for last 2 years; now has improved a lot on performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Feel free to connect with Ariitic team for any issue resolution.

Liked the native crm integration with Zoho crm; it is helping sales team a lot with all relevant sales qualified leads.

Aritic review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Stress free"

What do you like best?

it makes marketing campaigns easy and stress free

What do you dislike?

What needs work Is payment processing for this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stress free digital marketing

great for digital marketing

Learning about Aritic?

* We monitor all Aritic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.