Appy Pie Reviews & Product Details

Appy Pie Overview

What is Appy Pie?

No-code solutions to start, run and grow your business in a well-rounded manner. Get started with Appy Pie's no-code mobile app builder (https://www.appypie.com/app-builder), no-code website builder or no-code workflow automation builder (https://www.appypie.com/connect/).

Appy Pie Details
Arabic, German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish

Appy Pie allows users with no programming skills, to create an app for Windows 8 Phone, Android & iPhone applications for mobiles and smartphones; and publish to Google Play & iTunes.

We are far more superior to our competitor mainly because of following feature we have:

1) Changes reflect on the app on the fly

Appy Pie Reviews

Showing 345 Appy Pie reviews
Already have Appy Pie?
Director Ejecutivo Adjunto
What do you like best?

El soporte tecnico y que ayudan a subir la aplicacion a cualquier plataforma. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

El resseller deberia ser mas economico ya que si uno esta empezando es muy costoso, pero ademas de esto pienso mucho en el hecho de la falta de comunicacion completa entre las caracteristicas, seria mucho mejor que las caracteristicas puedan enlazarse mejor, ya que no existe una comunicacion completa entre las caracteristicas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seguir avanzando y creando sistemas mas completos para que podamos darle mejor capacitaciones a nuestros clientes, me gustaria que agregaran mas funciones a las aplicaciones que tenemos ahora, por ejemplo que se pueda tener base de datos internas y que todas las funciones puedan usarse en conjunto ya que si instalo diferentes caracteristicas no significa que compartan una comunicacion entre si, sin embargo con una base de datos incluida en appypie no externa las cosas serian diferentes y ademas que si se le pudiera agregar alguna conexion externa de basededatos basadas en tabla nos ayudaria mucho mejor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creo aplicaciones sin necesidad de programacion, y las web que creo con programacion las puedo convertir en aplicaciones muy facilmente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was so easy to get started and put the app together! There are some great add-ins that I didn't even think about before, and now I'm so excited that they are in my app! I am adding links to websites that students use, and I even have an area that will be password protected so that I can control who is seeing the youtube videos that I want to share! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like doesn't even have to do with Appy Pie! I didn't know that you need a Mac to upload to the App Store - but Appy Pie uploads it for the first to FOR NO CHARGE!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am putting together information that my students ask me for all the time, and it is a fun and unique way to do it! My app hasn't been published yet, so I don't have benefits yet, but I did have my 11 year old son help me with the majority of the development of it. It was so easy that he was able to figure out how to do quite a bit of it on his own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Appy Pie
OM
Marketing Agency Owner
What do you like best?

Out of the simplicity of the platform, I would say the dedicated support team is my favorite part of using Appy Pie platform.

Secondly, I really like how simple it is for anyone to create their own app/s in a few minutes by simply dragging and dropping then adding your content and editing the overall look in terms of colors and font type, etc.

Now what makes this platform outstanding from any other app builder out there is the ability to update your app in real-time without having to resubmit the app files on app stores. So when you have a minor or even any changes to make you have them updated on the app on the fly without much hassle.

The major reason for this review is to give feedback to Harry Connick on the new update to the Taxi feature which I had been waiting for to make it simpler for my clients to signup and login onto the app.

I would like to say thank you very much for updating me on this new feature as you had promised earlier on. This new feature removed the need for my clients to register/login twice when using my app. This has improved feedback from my clients in a very positive way and I really appreciate all the hard work and support from the whole Appy Pie team, and Harry who got back to me on this issue with such great news.

If you are reading this and still not sure whether or not to create your app with Appy Pie, I want to say look no further because this is the best platform out there making it a very simple process no matter what app you want to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would say could be better to have for some of us who have experience in coding would be a feature to edit the code itself on some features but other than that I don't have any other problems with Appy Pie. For most issues, I just email the support team and they get back to me with solutions really fast. I am a happy customer here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only problem I had was the double signup/login on the Taxi feature which has now been resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/Owner
What do you like best?

The software has a lot of features and capabilities and once you understand how it is set up, it is pretty easy to navigate. The Test Lab is a great feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app-as-a-website is terrible on a desktop, although it looks fine on a mobile device (which makes sense because it is similar to the app layout). But it really needs to be stronger on the desktop since a lot of people still use computers. And it needs to have ability to link to the app in the stores on the website to encourage people to download the app.

Tech support is okay. The people are responsive, but the problems are not solved very efficiently so there's a lot of waiting and back-and-forth emails. It would be great if the tech team could do screen shares to see what is going on rather than the very time consuming screen grabs and video recordings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a good program and has lots of functionality. Hopefully some of the deficiencies will be addressed so it can be more competitive with some of the more expensive app developer programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honestly, it's hard to get people to download the apps. For some reason, they aren't used to having them. Trying to make sure the content on the app is usable and friendly is also challenging. The app does look slick though and in general gets a good reaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Very easy to use and to understand. The support is really amazing: for any question they spend time to understand and solve your doubts.

Thanks to appy pie we created a platform full of information and very well organized.

People easily access information and the love the pictures we are able to upload thanks to the beautiful design of the app.

The backend is very easy to understand.

Definitely highly recommended!

The price is the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not possible to track "deeper" with analytics: our dream is to be able to track the listings and the categories when users use the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have tried other platforms before. We have chosen Appy Pie because we found out that is the most complete one.

Also the price is very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We developed a tourist app: businesses advertise their business while tourist access tourist information (tours, public transports, places of interest.

The good thing is that a business can enter a good description together with geolocation, different website addresses, social media profiles. Also there is a form that you can personalize.

We like a lot the possibility of adding coupons, the social network feature and also the possibility to book hotel rooms inside the app.

We also developed the delivery app to allow restaurants in the area to organize for take away and delivery food.

The configuration has been very easy thanks also to the support offered by the appy pie team.

We have been also using the augmented reality for a while and it worked very well.

We have also used for a while the "events" feature and it worked very well with Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hola! I had my business offline, to build it online it was a huge task for me. I felt awkward to ask my friends and nearby people about how to create apps, but joining appypie was my turning point. I not only developed the app but the confidence aswell. Thanks for the team who supported me day, night and answered me positively providing best solutions. It was not possible without tech support for a person like me to develop the app. I strongly recommend this site to all, as it is user-friendly and supportive aswell. With this I end my review by giving 10 out of 10 to the site. Thanks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this app or site, looking ahead for more better plans and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A person who has started his business first time online, he needs lot of guidance and the benefit for a person like me is the services you cater the support you gave was hats off! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

AppyPie is very simple to use, even for people who have no experience with building apps. They have instant customer service help constantly available, and they go above and beyond to help. It's brilliant value for money. I found the display options brilliant - I could make my app completely unique by uploading my company branding, but also ensuring i was making my company colours present throughout. I particularly liked the support the company gave when it was time to submit the app, it was incredibly helpful, especially as someone who had not done this before. Whilst they are obviously sales driven, once i had mae the purchase i found that the levels of customer service remained consistent throughout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not so much to dislike about appy pie, the only issue comes from the fact that it's a semi-tech platform that requires at least a bis tech knowledge to interact with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have found a way to create a cheap and simple app that we can provide to our customers, instead of sending them multiple emails and posts. It provides one point of contact for all our information! I also found that the emails you send to users via the app, despite coming from appypie, can be branded using my company logo and colours so as to decrease user confusion over the source of comms. Ultimately, it has streamlined the way we communicate with out users, and at a much reduced cost! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Appy Pie support team. They have knowledge of their product and resolve any minor issues during development quickly. Appy Pie= Smart People

I like the scheduling of an appointment to get support. Every appointment scheduled for support was kept and the issue was resolved. I scheduled daily conversations with the Appy pie support rep assigned to me and had a list of questions very day. He moved through every question, answering every one helping the development of the app come quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the products can't be toggled from metric measurements to US measurements.

I don't like that you do not have duplicate product in your web store component of Appy pie. This seems like a no brainer. Especially when you're dealing with t-shirts, mugs anything really there are many products in the world that are similar. You need to have the duplicate the product feature in the web store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I created an on line app for the google store and apple store. Then created a web site and own line store with products. The Appy Pie coaching I received ("Nick the man") made me an educated end user in minutes. When ever I was stuck I would schedule an appointment and the man had every single answer. Even when he didn't.

Get it?

He hunted it down and fixed it.

Just awesome to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Video Producer
What do you like best?

I like the variety of features that they have from forums to polls to websites. I like how it helps publish to app stores. The best part of this app is the price point - it is so much more affordable to build an app than paying for a developer. This is great especially for small-businesses, start-ups, or students. You don't need any coding experience, however, you do have the ability to customize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be better. Also, I have had problems with their support tab not showing up. Also, when I contacted their customer support I felt like it took awhile to get my issue addressed and some were not addressed. Also, the app does not appear very modern - it's very basic with not a ton of customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Civic engagement with young people - haven't published but it's great for my independent study as a student and co-founder. It's been great to quickly make our minimum viable product whereas otherwise it would have taken us months to code or find and recruit and work with a student developer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

I found appypie a few years ago, and honestly it was the best decision I have ever made for my business. In todays world a huge % of people use their mobile devices to to just about everything, so I thought that creating an app for my business was going to be a great idea. Indeed, it was ! Very easy and friendly to use, and the results, ufff they are just amazing. Our clients are very happy with this tool on the tip of their fingers. Our business has increased tremendously since we are using appypi. Very Friendly Staff, ready and willing to assist at anytime. You can go wrong, use them and you will see !!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they updated the templates to a more modern interactive design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

communication problems are solved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The immediate customer service is great! What is better is that they are actually Subject Matter Experts! I had to get help multiple times and one time for hours. The team was so professional, courteous and took the time to explain the steps they were taking, my next steps and what to look for. I could not ask for a better team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to find all of the videos needed to do some additional self help so I can bug them less. But there is nothing about the service to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to build an app for my business. I am waiting for it to be published. However, I love the test features of the app and that I can invite my team so we can pivot quickly to obtain feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Technology
What do you like best?

Their customer service is top notch! It was a pleasure working with Harry! Submitting apps to Apple can be a daunting task for someone new to that sort of thing. But with Appy Pie they not only give you the tools to create an amazing app but also the support that you need to get them approved and out to your customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is NOTHING that I dislike from Appy Pie to this date! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner/Lead Designer
What do you like best?

The responsiveness, white-labeling, and white-glove support of AppyPie has continually astounded me time and time again. The submission of apps can be the MOST difficult process. Their team makes it simple.

The drag and drop interface as well as extensive features for various pages, functions, etc. makes it easy to build powerful apps with the latest information. Being able to place webpages, content, and external links allows for a seamless app integration with current website and products.

AppyPie seems to continually be innovating new layouts, features, and beyond. I am looking forward to what is next for each release.

The overall value of the product for the price you pay is undeniable. They have allowed me to resell app solutions easily with powerful capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The overall design can be a bit dates at times, but overall, with some elbow grease, a powerful solution for a CMS app solution.

There can be a bit of a learning curve to building and updating the app. At times, the platform itself for editing the app can be glitchy. This is a very small, minor issue I have noticed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a dynamic app editor without extensive development, this is the app solution for you. Can it do everything? No. But it sure can do a lot with minimum effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping app content up to date eastily and in real-time is a huge perk of these apps as well as having their support team to help with the technical side of submission allows me to focus on client relations and design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service was fantastic. Whenever Bob was unable to answer a question, he only took a couple of minutes to respond! I couldn't have done this without him. I found this site very informative. App development isn't my strength and this site walked me through each stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Payment as I was only using this for one app. Also, I found that I had saved my work, however, it would appear that it hadn't saved. This caused me to spend a lot of unnecessary time on this portion of the development stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

n/a Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am developing a tailored app for lagan college school and the PE department. This will help the pupils engage in a physically active programme while lockdown occurs across the nation. It is very overwhelming for the students, and teachers. This will hopefully allow pupils to cultivate a love for being physically active and grow in confidence. Research has shown that pupils in this age range have a very low self esteem, therefore, I feel that this needs addressed. If I can be a vessel to facilitate this, then brilliant! Hopefully this will also bring families together in this lockdown period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Candidate for US Congress-District 8
What do you like best?

Appy Pie makes it easy and fun to create your own app with a Great selection of features for all types of apps. The videos were very helpful and engaging. I appreciate the fact that the videos were short in length. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything about my experience with Appy Pie but it took me a while to figure out that the best way to get help was through chat. I called a couple times but wasn't able to reach anyone and I left voicemail messages. I sent an email and submitted a ticket but no was able to resolve my issue when responding. I was offered the option to set up a call but the time slots available were during the times I am asleep and I understand that the reason is that I am in a different time zone. The chat option was the best option for me. I would prefer that the social media feature looked more polished similar to Facebook but I understand why it does not. The feature to show real estate for sale was not customizable enough for me to be compliant with current Laws here in the USA. I'd like to be able to remove or customize each information box on this feature, for example if I wanted to list a raw piece of land with no home, there isn't a way to remove the boxes to select how many bedrooms and bathrooms. As a Realtor I'm not the owner of the property, but I have permission from the owner to advertise the home or property, so I'd like to be able to remove or rename the corresponding box. I wanted to have a feature showing real estate related "swag" that other Agents may want to purchase directly from Amazon or other Vendors, more like a showcase. It was difficult to customize this because the items are not being sold by my app, but rather users are redirected to other sites. The News feature was challenging as well, because when using Facebook I'm able to copy and paste a website link that shows an image connected to the article. I do not believe I'm able to do this on the News feature so I had to create my own image and copy and paste the article content from the website to the news feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a Real Estate Agent in the USA there is not a app for us to share recommendations and reviews for Loan Officers, Title Companies, photographers, etc. There are Facebook Groups designated for Real Estate Agents but social media is so distracting that I wanted a place to connect. Many Real Estate Agents do not communicate with other Agents outside their Brokerage and there are hundreds of thousands of individual brokerages across the USA. The App I created was designed to connect Real Estate Agents all over the USA. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Publisher
What do you like best?

As soon as I went to research the site and saw the chat I said Hmmmmm. I asked a question and in seconds I was greeted with a response. Not an automated response... a human response. That has not changed. No matter the time of day, they have been there. In particular I' started out working with Alex and when I purchase the annual plan, that is who I will ask for. Thank you for being different, in a positive ay, than all the rest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I fortunately haven't had any issues. The cost is high, but with an annual plan I have the option to change that a little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you need an App go to Appy Pie. I did all the research for you. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, call me and i will bring you on as a customer and design and maintain one for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Putting the APP process in my control, but also being able to hand it off to the team, has been invaluable. I like real time. With previous companies dealing with emails and automated chats I was past thing before they solved them or even got back to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

What I like best about Appy Pie is the simplicity of use once the basic building blocks of the platform are being understood. It allows for a rapid build and integration of ideas one may have when it comes to building apps. I also like that there is 24 hours support. It is always good to know that you have someone available and ready to assist you with anything that you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Even though the platform is not a one size fits all, in some instances there are limitation on what you can do. Some creativity is needed to implement a few ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that they get a clear idea of what can or cannot be done on the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem that is being solved is in the deployment process. Having teams available to help takes a lot of weight off of our shoulders. Giving us peace of mind to focus on other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have no clue what I'm doing but with appypie I don't need to. they are very helpful and guide me through whatever I need help with. I am very happy with my decision to build an app with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to merge features like audio and text files but you can't with this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

create the app you want without spending a fortune. contact appypie chat before posting to apple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This app gives me the opportunity to get my story out there to people who need it before it is finalized as a book. It gives me the opportunity to engage with the readers and build exactly the story they want to read. I like the ease of being able to stay connected with readers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Even though Appypie is a super good platform to produce apps, the key reason we chose Appypie over other platforms is the customer support. The customer support is super responsive and always there to assist us 24/7. The customer support officers are great especially Sam. He helped me greatly when I made a mistake to my subscription plan. Would not hesitate to take on lifetime license with Appypie. In fact, we are already planning to develop our next few app with Appypie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike about Appypie. Have not found anything that I have an issue with so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Develop app for my company. The process is super easy and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.