AppTweak Reviews & Product Details

Head of Growth Marketing
What do you like best?

As a mobile marketer you need to have a marketing tech stack to ensure you can cover all the areas of your craft. One of such areas is ASO and without a question, AppTweak is your go-to tool for that. That's a no brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there are any downsides using AppTweak. Sure, time to time you could miss a feature or two but they're doing excellent job in listening their customers and implementing the suggestions. So all it takes is to reach out :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For us at Pixel Federation it's a go-to ASO tool. But if you're not sure just start a trial and request a demo :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppTweak is part of our marketing tech stack at Pixel Federation and its primary benefit for us is "ROI on time", meaning we can spend less time working on our keyword cycles. That's huge because it allows us to be efficient and that enables consistency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Erik, we're very happy to hear about your satisfying experience with AppTweak. And also, how we're helping you be more efficient and consistent by spending less time on keyword cycles. Thanks for sharing this with us!

AppTweak Overview

What is AppTweak?

AppTweak is the leading ASO tool for apps and games driven by data science. Our all-in-one platform provides mobile marketers and app publishers with all the data and insights they need to increase their app or game’s visibility, boost organic downloads and find new growth opportunities. Launched in 2014, AppTweak is the most accurate, transparent and easy to use tool to grow app businesses of all sizes. Our suite of features includes: - ASO Intelligence - Search Ads Intelligence - App Intelligence - Market Intelligence Today, AppTweak supports more than 1,200 customers worldwide with offices in Brussels and San Francisco. AppTweak has been awarded the “best ASO tool” by the App Growth Awards community and was recognized as the 6th fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte Belgium’s Fast 50 competition.

AppTweak Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

AppTweak offers personalized app marketing reports that help companies to increase their app store visibility.

AppTweak
2012
N/A
@AppTweak

AppTweak Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AppTweak community
Have you used AppTweak before?

AppTweak Reviews

Showing 17 AppTweak reviews
Already have AppTweak?
Head of UA
What do you like best?

AppTweak has ASO intelligence data not available on any other platform. New features are being added all the time. The API is helpful in building reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see more ad intelligence features, such as Facebook and Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for advanced ASO analytics, AppTweak has all the features that you will need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that AppTweak solves are: keyword intelligence for building a keyword database, creative intelligence for reverse engineering competitors A/B tests, and keyword ideas for Apple Search Ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

C
What do you like best?

Easy to use and gain quick insights. I use it for all of my clients. I was one of the first users to start using App Tweak. The team are a great bunch too.

Affordable unlike App Tweak and nice UI unlike Sensor Tower. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The add on features can feel a little overwhelming sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword research, market inteligence and a quick ASO review. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Ben, thank you so much for your feedback and loyalty to our brand. We love hearing the opinion and evolution of our first customers! We're very glad to hear that you're gaining a lot of quick insights from the Keyword Research and Market Intelligence features. With your help, our product team will continue working on our add-on features to ensure an effortless experience. Keep an eye on Social Media for the latest updates!

UG
What do you like best?

Great user experience and really easy to use!!! I tried other ASO tools as well and this one is absolutely the best. I would recommend it to everyone who is ASO beginner or already have some ASO experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Apptweak can include some features that other competitors already have in their plans - replying to store reviews directly from the dashboard.

That's the only thing that is missing here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword rankings and estimation of organic downloads per keyword are pretty important to us. Apptweak helped us to optimise our keywords better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you find AppTweak easy to use and that we're helping you optimize keywords with smart KPI's like the Installs per Keyword. We'll pass on your feedback to our product team to continue incorporating new features in our plans ;)

EC
What do you like best?

AppTweak is able to surface the most actionable ASO data in dashboards which are extremely easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about working with the AppTWeak team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look further for an ASO partner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppTweak is helping us monitor and analyze ASO's key success factors and stay abreast of industry trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're gaining actional insights and that we're helping you monitor and analyze success factors and stay ahead of trends.

Associate
What do you like best?

The tool in its whole is great ! The keyword tool that gives you an estimate on search volume and competition level has always been one of the best. The ads insights module provides very useful information on when one should use promoted search VS. organic search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, since it's one of the best tools on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool is a must have when it comes to working on App Store Optimization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Edouard, thanks! We're super proud to hear you absolutely love AppTweak and are using frequently our keyword tool to check the search volume and level of competition. Have you also checked our new Facebook Ads? We're looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

Travel & Lifestyle Blogger
What do you like best?

Robust functionality & insights, the expertise of the team, user-friendly UI, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to customize the alerts that you receive on your app, but other than that it's great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for a week and you'll be sold :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More than anything, I think we're utilizing it to come up with a more competitive ASO strategy in each of our app stores. I've realized that the small details, like competitor keyword research and guesstimated installs per keyword - all super helpful information! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Kalee, thank you for your feedback! It's very important for us. We're glad to hear that you've found particularly useful our keyword research and keyword installs estimations for your competition analysis. We understand how important alerts are and I have great news for you...we're working on it! Stay tuned for our next releases :)

UP
What do you like best?

The keyword data and different options of looking at keyword behavior Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to make use of the Explore tab. I wish it was shown on a table or in any other way to track trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm optimizing our long term search terms and getting many thoughts and ideas from competitor tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I love the amount of data to be analysed. I also like that they stay on to of ASO trends and I have confidence that they will keep an eye on the algorithms and keep my strategy up to date.

I have discovered keywords that I didn't know would be good options in the past.

I find the blogs and tips on AppTweak incredibly helpful

I actively pursue the same backlinks as competitors, the backlinks are easy to see and saves me a lot of time looking for them on my own.

The support is excellent. I learn something new every month by asking questions, following advice

I can compare my app to my competitors side by side.

I have a new app in beta and I have a small budget. Every day I look at Google play and pick an app 10 or so spots above mine for a certain keyword. I then add that app to my AppTweak competitors and look at keywords I have not discovered before. I then look at all the other ASO sections AppTweak has, especially the backlinks and tweak elements in my app accordingly. I constantly climb in the rankings using only this strategy daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Their support is great. Whenever I need help, I just contact them and get an answer very quickly. I would love it if they could keep a record of changes I made to the app and tell me how effective it was so that I can either do more of the same or reverse what did not work. At the moment I still have screenshots and visibility ratings outside of this app to keep track. History charts would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial, by the end of the trial period, you will realise you can not go without this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I compare competitors and adjust my strategy accordingly. As an indie, I have limited time and resources to do research while some of my competitors have big budgets to do the same. AppTweak affords me the opportunity to see what other developers do. I constantly increase my visibility because of this powerful tool.

When follow developers ask me to advise them on their new app, I can quickly look it up in AppTweak and tell them something they did not know about their own app. I would then tell them about AppTwek so that they can enjoy the benefits for themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Charine, thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear AppTweak allows you to easily compare competitors and adjust your strategy. Have you checked our Keyword Impact to help you measure the uplift in organic downloads after a metadata update? I think it can help you easily measure how effective you were https://www.apptweak.com/aso-blog/estimate-the-organic-uplift-of-your-aso-updates, also our Timeline section can help you keep a record of all the changes you and your competitors have done. Do not hesitate to schedule a call with us to show you more about our unique features :) https://calendly.com/apptweak/q-a-session-on-apptweak?back=1&month=2020-03

VP Growth
What do you like best?

It has a very intuitive interface allows you to see and track all the major ASO levers in one place.

Lots of a new cutting-edge updates and the AppTweak team’s global reach, data and vision allow you to expand and scale when the time is right to other localized markets.

Especially great for ASO beginners, with an impressive array of first-timer/tutorial videos on what certain ASO metrics mean and why they are impactful, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, honestly, they keep innovating. Wish I had more time to spend on the tool, there is so much that is valuable there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Apptweak gives the ASO professional access to all the levers and KPIs that can make your app successful ~ along with a depth of real-time knowledge about competitors and category benchmarks. A must-have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've done a lot of worldwide testing and optimizing. For example, we used Apptweak to see the impact on keywords and rankings of using multiple screenshot background colors globally. ASO professionals understand the impact of their app screenshots in the localized app stores, and we know that even background colors matter. For example, a white background on screenshots can give a person a sense of purity or cleanliness in some countries; in other cultures it is used for funerals and symbolizes death - not good for a health or medical app. So we carefully tracked impact of these changes on rankings, reviews and more using AppTweak. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Brian, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you're pleased with our interface, features, innovation speed, and also to understand more about your particular use case with screenshots, rankings, and reviews. We constantly work on bringing the best features to the market, keep an eye on our latest releases of Market and App Intelligence :)

Social Media and Audience Development Manager
What do you like best?

I love how I can use the different tools to analyze competitors, keywords and the share of downloads each competitor owns monthly, and compare our store listing elements to those who are owning a big piece of the pie and make changes based on those insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Keyword limits with the plan I have. I feel like I max out my keyword limit really easily with the multiple list structure, and having the share of keywords allotted between iOS and Android. It takes extra time to go into the iOS app and figure out which lists I can delete and which I need to keep so I can create lists for Android. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At least try it and make all the recommended changes once, measure the impact and then you can decide to keep it or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm fully understanding how we measure up to competitors in the space and how different elements of the store listing impact rankings, download share, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Erika, thank you for the feedback! We'd be happy to chedule a call with you to understand more about your needs and find a plan with more keywords for your analysis :)

Head of Marketing for ShareTheMeal |Member of Leadership Team
What do you like best?

This tool is designed by and for people who actually manage ASO: there are heaps of small but intuitive features that make measuring and optimizing a breeze.

I really appreciate the handy tips and recommendations that the tool surfaces which helps you understand the context of the data you’re looking at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were saved views across accounts, rather than on a per-account basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Measuring and improving our discoverability and conversion rate in both AppStores. We have tangibly increased in rank for keywords that matter to us and this has led to growth in downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Mufadal, thank you for your feedback! We're really happy to hear that you're taking advantage of our features to measure and improve your discoverability and conversion rate in the App Stores. We're constantly working on taking our ASO tool to the next level with our team of data scientists and ASO experts

Business Partner
What do you like best?

- Implementing new features regularly.

- Spying module.

- Keyword table.

- Fast and friendly support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Bad referral program. It was not possible to track referred sales.

- Pricing change without any notice.

- Keyword popularity data inaccuracy.

- Team feature does not work as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anyone looking for a cheap but decent tool, AppTweak is a way to go. They looks promising for the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being official partner of AppTweak for 2 years I found it very useful for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Depth of features. It has great insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some fields are missing in certain reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keyword research & ASO support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface, reliable data, a transparent and communicative product team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So many features that it's easy to get lost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better understanding the ASO movements that impact organic and paid growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Tim, thanks for your feedback! We're happy to hear that we're helping you better identify ASO movements and how they impact organic and paid growth

self
What do you like best?

There are so many things to love. My favorite parts are the keyword ranking for competitors, the popularity of the keywords, how likely it would be for you to rank with those keywords and the timeline of changes for competitor apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that I can only pay through PayPal: bank transfer and or credit cards would be a great addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a fully functional demo with some restrictions on keywords, apps, and competitors. But you can essentially try it for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It reduces the time that I use to spend in ASO, I believe I have seen a slight uptick in organic installs and it has reduced the time required for selecting keywords for Apple Search Ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Adrian, thanks for the feedback! We're happy to hear that you love our keyword section, have you checked out our latest features? Currently, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal and wire transfers. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

AP
What do you like best?

* Dashboard is user friendly

* Great competition analysis

* Keywords optimization

* Easy to manage reviews Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

* There is really nothing that I did not like about the app. I wish I had more time, during the trial, to try all the special features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

* ASO

* App placement

* Keywords Optimization

* App metadata optimization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Thank you for the feedback, we are happy to hear that!

Growth/Performance Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Apptweak allows for easy benchmarking against competing apps in Apple and Google Play stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface tried to accomplish too much at once, which often makes it confusing to use. When you click through one of your designated apps, you have several tabs including "analytics", "keywords" and more. Those tabs create sub-tabs, which create an interface that is not always friendly to the user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make use of any free-trial offer you may have and determine if you are okay with the functionality. Take advantage of Keyword Efficiency Indexes listed for keywords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppTweak helps track keyword rankings and optimize those keyword rankings for apps in both the Apple and Google Play app stores. Using AppTweak has made the process of selecting the right keywords easier than it was in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Suzanne Tablas of AppTweak

Hi Arbener, thank you for your feedback! I have great news for you, we have a 7-day-free trial available for everyone who wants to test our platform, you can easily register here: https://app.apptweak.com/accounts/new. We are also constantly working on improving our UI and UX to make our tool easy-to-use and more intuitive. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help :)