AppsFlyer Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

This platform allows you to perform a mobile marketing analysis with tools that provide efficiency when tracking and optimizing mobile marketing campaigns. It is suitable for campaign managers, developers, AU administrators and others. It is easy to use and its interface is organized, it gives you the opportunity to have a greater reach of clients in a safe and precise way, in addition to collecting data from different platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with this platform, it is easy to use and the results obtained have been significant, but if they should adapt or improve their cost and the reports to be a little faster, since when compared with other software it is not the most affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend this platform to be able to identify fraudulent sources and redirect our expenses and time to inventory that really helps long-term growth. You can also optimize mobile marketing in a more effective way and you will have a work flow, even saving time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppsFlyer allows us to measure the reach of campaigns efficiently and precisely, it provides campaign banner links for social platforms and thus we can determine which one has a greater number of clicks, and its configuration is simple. We extract as much information as possible from each report to improve our productivity and channel our work on what is not right or as we expected, we also obtained a significant increase in sales and in customer acquisition. It should be noted that one of the most effective tools and the one we implement is that of protection against fraud, it is really useful to perform source analysis and this helps to better filter our funnel. We channel a lot of expenses in addition to time and dedication to obtain a new and effective orientation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppsFlyer Overview

What is AppsFlyer?

AppsFlyer, the global attribution leader, empowers marketers to grow their business and innovate with a suite of comprehensive measurement and analytics solutions. Built around privacy by design, AppsFlyer takes a customer-centric approach to help 12,000+ brands and 8,000+ technology partners make better business decisions every day. To learn how to grow your business with attribution data you can trust please visit www.appsflyer.com.

AppsFlyer Details
German, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

AppsFlyer is the market leader in mobile advertising attribution & analytics, helping marketers to pinpoint their targeting, optimize their ad spend and boost their ROI.

AppsFlyer
2011
San Francisco, CA
@AppsFlyer
1,105 employees on LinkedIn®

AppsFlyer Videos

AppsFlyer Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AppsFlyer community
Have you used AppsFlyer before?

AppsFlyer Reviews

Showing 184 AppsFlyer reviews
Already have AppsFlyer?
Software Architect
What do you like best?

AppsFlyer is one of the first apps that I open when I come into work. There are 2 reports that I access every day. The performance LTV Metric and the Geograph metric. This gives me info about what our App Partners did in the past 24 hours and also gives me information about where the digital traffic is coming from. AppsFlyer spent a considerable amount of time integrating with our web attribution partner to help us have a complete view of our customers, not only on the device level but on the user level as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this application. It's simply super. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppsFlyer helps us solve a number of challenges, but the biggest one is that it just becomes this window into all our Mobile App Audiences. It helps us gather user level data and being able to port that into our back end system and understand what the end-user wants are really important when it comes to eventual revenue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Marketing Manager
Response from Ben Mattingly of AppsFlyer

Thanks for being a valued AppsFlyer customer and for your constructive feedback! As a Customer Obsessed company we are thrilled to hear your positive feedback about our Customer Success and Support teams.

If you are looking for more information on mobile web attribution, check out: https://support.appsflyer.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001237818-Mobile-web-site-attribution-solutions

With AppsFlyer you can connect specific media sources and campaigns on mobile web, including: Smart Banners, Custom attribution links, and a mobile web landing page.

Senior Product Specialist
What do you like best?

This is a great tool for social media campaigns and all the data analysis and market research conducting most of the ad Campaigns handle through one dashboard and all the Ups and downs related to a particular service or product can be a view from one single place. and also apart from that security and privacy is really high on the product and it's under a reasonable price range so this would be a great benefit for every organization. and also by using this tool, we can manage traffic analysis and able to track the ad campaigns and push them over to specific target of an audience so that it will help a lot for high reachability of the target audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface must be more attractive and I don't see any option to add Linkedin campaigns so if Appsflyer include the LinkedIn campaign option it would be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If any organization or individual wants to manage multiple ad campaigns and obtain fast results I think this is the most perfect tool for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppsFlyer is the best tool for individuals or large scale organizations who wants to conduct and manage all the digital media campaigns in one single place it can handle all the digital marketing campaigns and we can connect the Facebook ads campaigns or google ad campaigns into a single dashboard and able to monitor all the statistics using one dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was surprised by the high competitively great social media tool which works not only for data analysis but market research managing my ad Campaigns by an amazing dashboard where you can see in detail any particular product or service. In addition to that, I enjoy the security and privacy without sacrificing traffic analysis to be able to track all ad campaigns to move them forward the audience target. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too many downs. I believe Just the interface could improve a bit friendlier. Apart from that I fancied everything. I just recommend the product team try to work to improve the current features to create more customised reports and dashboards. All in order to dig more into the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you enforce the customised reports you could be outstanding! I know they are possibly thinking about this feature because AppsFlyer is a fast moving company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had the chance connect to social media apps such as facebook for ad campaigns and even google and I could not not do it before. Thanks to this tool I could be in charge or all campaigns with a single dashboard and have access to all the statistics. I have to also say we received good help from the data collated to create customised applications to reach a specific crowd in a unique region. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tech Lead
What do you like best?

AppsFlyer is a great Mobile Apps analytics software that can be integrated with Google Analytics and AWS as well. The newly designed DashBoard gives complete information about different trends and activity based on Source. Organic and Non Organic App installs can be tracked as well. Different KPIs can be configured which can be measured with a click of a button and in the appropriate intervals. Different configurations like Integrated Partners and Onelink setup can also be set Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not find points to be not happy with AppsFlyer. It does exactly what it is designed for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With detailed information about the Geographical Distribution of the App, we are able to cater to our end user's requirements and provide specialized features for different segments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use AppsFlyer to track our Mobile App campaigns. The tool helps us track each input that the user actions and also get metadata information from all devices. The information can be received from all platforms like iOS and Android. The Regional Data Visualize feature is one of the best that I liked. Each report can be customized and the data mining is well planned that it doesn't utilize too much of BandWidth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about AppsFlyer, There is nothing negative that I have to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to understand how users like the new apps that we create. Since AppFlyer can be accessed by individual coders, it makes it easy for App modifications to be done on the fly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

The UI is excellent when it comes to quickly visualizing your performance metrics and breaking it down by source, geo, and event. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AppsFlyer does a decent job of identifying fraud, but not as good as Adjust by a good stretch. It also does a very poor job of easily giving you access to cohorted data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AppsFlyer is certainly one of the best attribution platforms that you can find when it comes to mobile marketing. I would still personally prefer to use Adjust over AppsFlyer. However, I would use AppsFlyer above any of the remaining MMPs. There's a chasm between AppsFlyer and the next best MMP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppsFlyer attributes install meta data that allows us to analyze our performance relative to our ROAS targets. It allows us to quickly evaluate which vendors we need to cut and adjust bids on to make the most out of our ad spend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the data visualization in AppsFlyer and the ability to create custom dashboards based on my company's needs. Creating OneLinks enables us to track our user's journey post click in the app. We currently use Appsflyer as our single source of truth when it comes to reporting our key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.

I also like having the ability to push custom events from Appsflyer into my paid marketing platforms to further target audiences or optimize for conversion event.

For example, if I want to optimize for account registration, I can push that event into the FB from Appsflyer, and then use that as my goal in setting up a new FB campaign. Having this control and flexibility is incredibly useful and efficient. It also allows me to not rely on dev or tech resources to push these events into the platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downsides for me of using Appsflyer are the inability to download organic traffic reports. Another (more interesting) thing I've noticed in using Appsflyer is the subtle discrepancies in attribution windows between the Appflyer platform and various other paid platforms (FB/IG, Google, ASA). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Appsflyer, especially for app marketing and attribution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Appsflyer we can have a single source of truth to report from. We can easily share dashboards with various stakeholders to quickly and efficiently share information around our performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RPA Developer
What do you like best?

* Fraud Protection Tool functionality enables you to better manage the attribution sources and ignore irrelevant ones

* Enables easy tracking of mobile application installations

* Provides data insights and analytics such as retention rate, ROI, conversions, dashboard, reports, etc.

* Easy to integrate with the main marketing channels

* Offers a free demo to test the tool out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to create more customized reports and dashboards to drill deeper into the data. Otherwise, I have no complaints! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend giving the free demo a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem that AppsFlyer has been instrumental in helping me tackle is accurately tracking the performance of the marketing campaigns by providing data on mobile application downloads, costing, retention, and conversion rates. The dashboard feature is really useful as I am able to monitor campaigns in real-time, gain insights, and make changes as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Appsflyer is pretty much the only service provider in the Mobile App Attribution space. Mobile App Attribution being much more difficult than regular Web App Attribution, AppsFlyer features really make it easy for an EndUser to track Mobile Application usage, time spent on the app, and all other aspects related to the user experience. AppsFlyer creates a pool of users segregated by regions and demographics. One of the best features that I like is the Fraud Protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes from my side about AppsFlyer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The data collated help us create unique applications that will cater to respective crowd based on specific regions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using AppsFlyer for about 2 years now and it has been a great experience. Using AppsFlyer I am able to track all high level data points like a number of app installations and related revenue that gets generated. All trends can be also tracked from the Main Console. The best part is that these reports can be viewed or modified from the Mobile Device itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about AppsFlyer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the data that we comprehend from AppsFlyer, we are able to inform our teams to change specific app offerings so that the end user has a better experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been using AppsFlyer for the past 3 years and the Segmentation feature is the best feature according to me. We can apply the appropriate logic where the target audience is displayed dynamically. The Data Visualization can be tested first with the integrated Android SDK. We can track integration and non organic install test real time as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike any features of AppsFlyer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using AppsFlyer we can whitelist a particular region and make changes so that the potential user gets only relevant documents. This helps keep confidential data secure and also enhance user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Marketing, Digital & E-commerce
What do you like best?

I adore its dashboard on the hole, it is beautifully designed and provides detailed information about the marketing trends through the charts this really helps me to know about the progress by just having a glance on the dash board, as no complex searching is involved. Further its retention reports provide insight of the marketing performance and user retention as well. In addition it provides alerts and notifications to be up to date about the important events and activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application is not so economical, when I compared to the limited features. Moreover other services are serving well and providing excellent performance with professional customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will help you to take best decision for your organization. Its integrations with other tools will also add to your business value. Moreover it is an amazing platform that will help you to grow your business in efficient ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has an amazing mobile application that helps me to carry on my work on remote basis. Its dashboard is very easy to customize and configure and it is equipped me many features like, data visualization and pivot that helps in providing answers to complex questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

AppsFlyer includes all of the core functionality you'd expect from a mobile attribution solution - SDK that just works, good documentation and suggestions on how to handle event tracking, and integrations with advertisement platforms. Very responsive team and straightforward to setup and get started. They have appropriate plans for apps of any scale, and are open to you trying the product first before making a commitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Docs are pretty well-linked to each other once you dig in, but it would be nice if there was an easy way to see recent updates or changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most of the leading attribution solutions have comparable feature sets and relatively similar pricing, so take time to consider the documentation and support you're receiving - we've been happy with Appsflyer for these reasons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use AppsFlyer to handle attribution across multiple app install ad platforms and to send postbacks for relevant events. This removes the need for us to install first-party SDKs and allows us to use platforms without built-in SDKs, and we also have a consolidated dashboard we can easily consult for attribution and acquisition data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Technical Program Manager
What do you like best?

It is far most the most authentic tool for carrying out the marketing of our product, it helps me to reach our customers to the most authentic source for purchasing. It prevents any fraud by providing resistance against any unwanted activities. Apps Flyer is a marketing tool that helps our business to grow. Further is collaborated with many applications that really helps in managing the campaigns and provides sources to better engage the audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have major issue with their customer’s services, they take a long pause and it becomes very irritating when you are stuck. Further it takes some time in generating the reports, it won’t be wrong if I say it is slow loading software, especially with time. Moreover It is giving perfect services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will highly recommend this tool, as it is very helpful for data centralization and turns the complex data into simple reports. It is very helpful for the marketing agencies no matter whether they are online business or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application is very easy to install and get started with, it has appealing dashboard and it is a very economical solution as well. One of the best things is that it always provides me up to date information about my channels and ad groups, so as team it becomes easy to work on any particular based on its reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easy to use, detailed reporting, in depth information. This is by far the best one at helping us catch fraud and allows for us to see the most details. . I have been able to pinpoint unusual user activity easily from the dashboard, integeation is simple and it makes for a very simple set up for any partner to work and share data on their mobile campaigns I think it is much better than a lot of theother ones out there and recomend it to any mobile ea Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loading times can be slow at times on reporting, lagging and and at times the info isnt accurate. Sometimes, the reporting can be overwhleming. the tutorials could use some work and I wish there was a collaborative report that displayed installs as well as the events along side would make it much easier for reporting and relaying it to the team since this is the information we go by when we try to secure more budget or traffic from a given offer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No it is great and easy to use . I thin kthere could be some help for new users on the reporting - videos and stuff are easier with integration then with other methods of learning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Preventing fraud, detailed quality checks and helps with optimizations. I have realized understanding this allows for better monitoring then other platforms which allows me to optimize more carefully and secure more budget from my advertisers. It allows us to remove fraud from the equation as 360 is very useful when working with various verticals and since fraud is dynamic and always changing , it is important to have an edge on it so one doesnt fall behind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can at a glance review campaign performance, which makes my budgeting for ad campaigns more seamless and intuitive. The platform is intuitive, the reps are helpful and solution oriented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setup and integration wasn't simple and quick. Our app is pretty complex and getting everything synced up and launched took months. So if you have a complex product, then the launch will be complex as well. No quick fixes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how complex your product is and involve the developers on the decision to move forward so that you get implement ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Launching the iOS SDK - internal product roadmap issue Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface is incredibly intuitive, and the tools you put at my disposal are powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very specific thing: when you sort a certain dataset by the last 7 days or last 30 days, it generates a link for that specific date range as opposed to whatever the last 7 days are. For instance, if I bookmark a page that shows me data from "the last 7 days" on February 7th, it'll show me data from February 1st to 7th even if I click on that bookmark and come back on the 14th. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking app installs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

-solid attribution logic

-catching and blocking fraud

-excellent customer service

-audiences product is solid, also constantly building new products Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-dashboard and reporting are robust but more difficult to use; not able to aggregate data easily and have to pull different reports to get holistic view Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

consider all your marketing/business needs across the teams (marketing, product, tech, etc) and make sure it fits your business needs (ease of integration and what tools does it currently work with that you have internally already), can handle all the use cases across teams (CRM, email, performance, brand, etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

need attribution provider to measure our mobile marketing initiatives. Has saved us a lot from fraudulent traffic, streamlines all our marketing channels into one place, and gives us view of performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is a very complete software, with its multiple tools it has positioned our company in a good status in the digital ecosystem, we have used its multiple tools both for carrying out digital campaigns and for the world of digital marketing in general. Our team has benefited to such an extent that it has found the best acquisition channels through its resources, knowing an endless number of delimited download links to achieve the objectives set. In our organization we can orient ourselves properly to interact with the best consumers through Appsflyer, thanks to the fact that it provides us with exact data over time, thus understanding the patterns necessary to develop our commercial strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A truly scathing aspect is that it is a bit confusing when analyzing real trends or patterns in the long term, certainly when wanting to notice differences between the aforementioned in terms of starting the campaign and / or its reappearance, Data can be misinterpreted by the main display of this software, and could lead the company to take an interest in the same event twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has allowed us to find and accurately analyze each behavior of users and the most relevant events in maximum detail, which keeps us in a state of comfort because we forget about fraud that can harm us both in the short and long term . On the other hand, the detailed follow-ups of the download links and information are clearly studied, with their respective measurements on any web page or social network, in this way we can determine in which network or web page the largest number of interested users are obtained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to find the best acquisition channels, our team has managed to position our company at a point where we can track the best consumers and reach them in record time, always guiding our campaign with patterns that through of time they have achieved their goal. It is a software that has been really useful for us to hunt the behavior at the user level and the tracking of events. Certainly its structure is more transparent to us compared to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

AppsFlyer provides all of the conversion information in one spot, which makes marketing decisions incredibly easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! We've had a great experience up to this point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking conversion from social media marketing campaigns. Being able to see all of our conversion information in one place has been amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.