AppsChopper Reviews & Product Details

Company Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired AppsChopper to develop a mobile app for our healthcare and fitness business. It was basically a photo app that can quickly check and compare gains and losses of muscle or fat from one time period to another with focus on every major muscle group. The app allows users to send and share their progress on any of the social media sites they own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part is these people always think out of the box, everytime they came up with new ideas to implement. They got really good developers and designers who can turn every impossible to possible. They are not from those who just say "Yes Sir, It will be done as you say". Whenever they think I was going wrong somewhere they corrected me and came up with better ideas and suggestions which always impressed me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had a really great experience with AppsChopper and I don't think there was any thing which can be disliked about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

These people are dedicated, reliable and professional in their work. I would highly recommend AppsChopper to anyone who is looking for a Mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After the App went live. I shared them with some of the nearby Gyms and fitness centre owners who are my friends. They liked the idea and its concept. They promoted the app in their place and people started downloading the app. I got good response from everyone who used it. There were many suggestions which also came up from the user side. We tried to work on it as well as implement them ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppsChopper Overview

What is AppsChopper?

AppsChopper is a creative app design and development company with offices in New York, Walpole and Boston, providing application design & development services on iOS and Android platforms; for Startups, Enterprises & Partners. Our Service Offerings: - Shaping Mobile Strategy - Designing Beautiful Apps - Engineering World-class Code - Robust Web Apps & Backend - Dedicated Staffing - Marketing your Apps to Audience - Integrating Analytics for Improvising App

AppsChopper Details

Appschopper, a Webby Central LLC Company, is a creative app design & development agency serving clients worlwide since 2011.

Appschopper
2011
New York, NY
@appschopper
793 Twitter followers

AppsChopper Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AppsChopper community
Have you used AppsChopper before?

AppsChopper Reviews

Showing 10 Appschopper reviews
Location
Already have AppsChopper?
Business Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for a media app that allows users to read regional and national news in Albanian Language. Users can easily access the app to read the stories and can discover what's happening around. Apart from news publishing, the app also offers various services to people who are living in Albania. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about AppsChopper is their planning and coordination. Their top level management understands the value of each and every client they have. I was so happy when at a point their Directors came into action when the team got trapped in a problem. I saw how beautifully the directors sorted out the problem and helped the team to deliver the project before the delivery date. There was lots of pressure through the project but these people always dealt it with ease. I appreciate their efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In general I faced some communication issue at first. I was not able to make them understand what exactly I was looking for but within 2-3 seatings everything was sorted. Thanks to their management team who helped me in improving my idea as well as adding more valuable points to the discussion which I had missed. These people are so good at their work and they take utmost care of their clients, how can anyone dislike them. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for a web and mobile app development company on whom you can trust fully, then it should be AppsChopper. They neither make fake promises nor they compromise with quality.

They Charge you according to industry standards. They don't beleive in giving heavy discounts and delivering low standard work. They are always straight and clear when it comes to their charges and quality. No hidden cost or any cheating, everything is kept transparent which you can easily access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the development of our own mobile app. Now, we are able to serve people with latest news updates and current affairs at one place. People are able to use it with ease as we have kept everything under one roof. Thanks to the team of AppsChopper because of their hard work and due to the outstanding knowledge base of their designers as well as developers, we were able to publish such a useful application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Computer & Network Security
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I wanted to develop an application will be providing energy efficient solution for room heating and helps user save lots of money. Using BTU Calculator app user can maintain record of the required BTU calculations, which can be accessed for future use. The app is featured with a powerful BTU calculating algorithm and gives user accurate metrics based on several heating factors. The app is designed to offer BTU unit calculation in either imperial or metrics, whichever suit user most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their ideas around the project, execution, strategy which was very well planned by them. They always worked with full dedication, everytime I needed any change in the designs or app screens they never hesitated in implementing it if I seemed right. The best thing about AppsChopper is they never suggest you any wrong ideas or blindly followed whatever I said. They always cross questioned me on the scope of the work. If it seemed right for the project then they used to implement it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. Their team is good, they know how to work with deadlines on head, they very professionally handled the pressure we had during the project. There were few problems in communication during the whole project but small errors happens during big projects, so it can be ignored. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

AppsChopper is a brilliant company dealing with web and mobile apps. we didn't expect that level of dedication AppsChopper showed us during the development period. We are happy that we worked with them. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for mobile apps and expects quality work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the BTU calculator users are able to calculate the exact heating unit they need for heating a room and with this they are able to save the extra money they used to spend earlier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
E-Learning
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My app, iStudy, is an students tracking solution, a step forward for parents to keep track of their children in a smart way.

I hired AppsChopper for design and development of the app. Their team was patient in noting down all my points which I have already planned. We easily framed the whole scenario in a detailed documentation. We had lots of calls during the planning phase, these people were always ready with their question and recommendations which I liked much. They were always open to discussions, and even the change requests in the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their team is hard working, technologically strong and fast in execution. The best thing that i liked is they always welcomed my changes and made the app that i was looking for.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in general. One thing which use to bother me was the time-zone difference, since they were based in New York and I was in Tripoli. But still they managed the communication pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They got the best hands for app development. Go for them without a second thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We hired a team from AppsChopper for designing and developing a food ordering application for our business. The main goal behind this project was to help people avoid rush and get their favorite food delivered at their doorstep easily with a simple and hassle-free process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

These people are dedicated, detailed and patient in their work there's no doubt in that. But what impressed us was, there were some immediate changes which we wanted to make before launching the app. These people took that pain and invested their weekend and delivered what they promised; “Quality work with 100% client satisfaction” Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are too much happy with their work. So we don’t think there’s anything to dislike about AppsChopper Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend AppsChopper to all the people who are looking for developing mobile app for thier business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our app after release got decent downloads and people liked the concept and are happily using the app for ordering food online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finance Analyst
Restaurants
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for an app for our military personals to feel special and build and app specially for them to avail added benefits. An app where military members can browse and find hotels, restaurants, etc. across US that offer special discounts and best deals exclusively for military personals. After we hired AppsChopper, They understood my thought process easily and suggested to go with Cross platform development as we were bit low on budget. They developed the app within shared time period. The app was developed with features like strict validation on login for military personals only, browse hotels, hotel details, categories, location, sort, filter, deals, hotel booking, notifications etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their module of work was great. They have good knowledge of technology, as well as they works with owner’s mentality so I can say that overall workflow was impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any reason to dislike them. They are a team of dynamic people who work with owner's mentality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would Highly recommend AppsChopper to everyone !! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We came to AppsChopper for getting our education mobile app for iOS and android platforms. We were sure about the concept and they did the rest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They coded the app well, it loads quick, have great performance and the maintenance is pretty low. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, we had a very smooth work flow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

AppsChopper is the best company for providing web and mobile application development. Just go with them without a second thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for an app development firm that can deliver on our business model in least time with proficiency. We picked them based on their past experience in transportation business and the quality of app designs of their portfolio. I liked their work a lot, the quality of code was clean, delivery was on time and communication was on-spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team which was assigned to my project was honest, hard working as well as they gave us a lot no of recommendation for our app. It gave me immense pleasure working with such a great team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their team was par from my expectation. They didn't give me a single reason to dislike them in the whole 5 weeks journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entrepreneur
Automotive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

AppsChopper helped us in building our mobile application for car grooming service. The app was strategized, designed, developed and is maintained by their team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

People, their team is amazing. They never disappointed me, weather it was request for change or the delivery on time. They always responded with great solutions and planned execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The communication tool, they used Basecamp which I know is good but I prefer to use my mails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Good bunch of techie people, you may consult them for your apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Owner
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped us in building our mobile app for shuttle booking service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their team was enthusiastic, they accepted our challenge to build the app within a small time span of 8 weeks, which we liked the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Designs were great, but the branding was something I was not really happy with, but later realized their view, which was more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Business Analyst
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am a designer myself, and hired AppsChopper for development of my photo editing application. I shared the design and concept, and they coded, tested and published the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their team is technically very sound and always ready to clear your doubts, be it the most generic ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their team was small then, they they probably have increased by now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They agency have great development skills and executes as per timeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.