AppHarbor Reviews & Product Details

UA
What do you like best?

Since 2016 I'm using AppHarbor to create or upload applications to the cloud, I think the best option to create these applications under the GIT software that offers more efficiency when using the apps, just log in and create an account that is completely free, choose and configure your server, load your programming code and start testing your applications very easy and practical for us programmers and especially if we are starting in this vast world of creating applications, AppHarbor is responsible for emulating your source code and if all is well you can see your application running and test it, in addition to this gives you security and an incredible speed so that your applications run perfectly and you do not throw errors.

The best option for programmers when it comes to emulation and creation of applications at low cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With AppHarbor I haven't had any problems, rather it helps me to see my bugs when it comes to the applications I want to upload to the cloud and helps me to improve them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended with your eyes closed, you can come in and try this work tool that will help you greatly in the growth of applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had more benefits since I use AppHarbor because it helps me see the success of the applications I upload to the cloud, helps me test them and launch them without errors is a good platform that helps us to improve every day more, simple and simple to run and create applications in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AppHarbor Overview

What is AppHarbor?

AppHarbor is a fully hosted .NET Platform as a Service. AppHarbor can deploy and scale any standard .NET application to the cloud.

AppHarbor Details

AppHarbor
2010
San Francisco, CA
@appharbor
Answer a few questions to help the AppHarbor community
Have you used AppHarbor before?

AppHarbor Reviews

Showing 10 AppHarbor reviews
Already have AppHarbor?
Service Manager
What do you like best?

some time ago i talked to a friend who is a developer he had a problem with how to start an online business he was really worried that he didn't know what technology he could use to start his online project from so much research and investigation he could find three options of three platforms where he could start his project he contacts me immediately so i can advise him on that matter he didn't know what hosting to use for the project or idea,initially he used other platform but they were very expensive he told me that he was looking for something easy to configure and e that could be in less time possible to develop the applications my opinion was that I told him that we could not be comparing platform but if I recommend APPHARBOR because that was some options that he had at hand I said appharbor is a platform for implementing applications in the cloud very easy to configure register is free and would not have much complications in developing your project, since appharbor will do the job I assure you no doubt this was my word with him. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

so far I am super happy working with this high performance platform no doubt I feel very good with it and for appharbor is the most I have no complaints to say about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if I recommend this product because it represents one of the most versatile technology in applications and high traffic development for companies and anyone who wants to enter this world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

if really with appharbor has been a unique experience of working with her currently brought me many benefits at all levels because it represents a safe platform where we can work in a very quiet and confident. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service
What do you like best?

which is what I like most about this platform so interesting that you can or we can create applications in the clouds one of the things that hypnotizes developers or companies, is that appharbor has a completely free account option this is what fascinates me application, the appharbor configuration is too easy to do, as support has relational documentation, and all the applications that can be done on this platform has its hosting in . NET, I remember that by 2015 there was a connectivity problem and appharbor was immediately put the batteries as such and resolved the case this means the support that has this application is a wonder compared to other applications of the same category appharbor is the most from my personal and professional point of view, appharbor comes being an implementation in the cloud that at the time there may be load problem we can use another application instance these are benefits that gives you this platform without a doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

everything for the moment I have not had any problem with this platform for me is great I can do everything with it in the cloud as a developer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is very easy and practical to work with appharbor its interface is very simple and easy to understand, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

appharbor has been a huge help for my project and for the company I was able to create a basic site with a database of control of origin and test and in an easy way I could put into practice that in reality in a platform that had cost me nothing and in a short time. this is the good thing about working with appharbor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sales advisor
What do you like best?

appharbor excellent and wonderful application in the clouds and with a totally safe security, this application and easy to work the important thing is that we as users are calm in the application, appharbor does not affect at all the use in the computer, the advantages that has this application to develop applications in the cloud, are the plans that has because you have plans that are more demanding than another clear this that the plans that are required for more work or performance are paid but it is worth paying as it recovers the investment in a matter of time,any appharbor has either independently or business would be the best idea, as it represents one of the best sites to start a new project online, the advantages we have with this software is to develop our applications and publish it in the cloud and the most interesting that is free, what they will use for the first is very easy only with an email account you register confirms, you go to the applications tab selects in concept you want to create clear I imagine that everyone who comes for the first time has a project in mind and for that this apphabor. develop applications continuously in the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

as everything there are always disadvantages that at any time will be improved as in this case of appharbor that only applications are extension .NET, but I do not think it is a problem later appharbor will have new innovations in terms of their versions that hopefully the creators take into account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

easy to use register with just a few clicks you go to the application management tab and ready to work is the best thing you've seen is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

if with this powerful tool there is no problem in the cloud when running the applications created is very easy its design is totally intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automotive Technician
What do you like best?

The tool that offers us the AppHarbor page is very important in the creation of applications for our website, here we can upload it to the cloud to test the proper functioning of applications, is very easy and fast to use that wonderful page, registration is free.

The best thing about using AppHarbor are the tools we can use to compile or debug our programming source code, in just a few steps we can upload and run our applications, just register on the page assign a name to your project and load the program, we can choose the form of compilation and if our lines of programming have no error, we can start testing the applications on our website.

It should be noted that AppHarbor tools and servers help you to run your applications more efficiently and thus you can offer a quality product without errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about AppHarbor, it is a very important tool to test applications in the cloud and they are constantly improving their platform, I really like to use it for my applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AppHarbor is an essential tool for every programmer, this web application allows us to emulate and correct the operation of our application in a cloud that offers us the AppHarbor servers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have obtained many benefits and advantages since I started using AppHarbor because it helps me compile my programs from the applications we are making, helps me to detect possible errors and be able to make the necessary corrections to optimize the operation of the applications for our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Relations Analyst
What do you like best?

I like this application platform in the clouds since I am implemented has been a wonder to work with it, there is something interesting even what and discussed with my co-worker how advantageous it is to have this platform as a working tool is amazing I love how he executes the project if he verifies if it can be implemented or not this is really very interesting, appharbor is a fairly simple tool at first after you combine with the one you like with this tool we do not need to be making applications outside where it has to pay a little thing, but with appharbor we do not have this need its registration is free and step by step is teaching you how to develop the application you need and is implemented once to see if it passes the test of success or failure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any negative criticism I'm ok so far I find the platform for developing applications in the clouds very cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I widely recommend appharbor for every developer and company to start their application project in the clouds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appharbor has been a great help as far as it fits, just having it as a working tool is enough for everything in the company as I always say one of the advantages is to verify whether the applications are successful or failure appharbor is a very profitable working tool and high performance for the company and for everyone who uses it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Technology Recruiter
What do you like best?

Appharbor is a very cool platform and too easy to work security that keeps you safe and makes us as a user is safe, the platform in no way affects the pc the operating system works perfectly, apphabor offers many advantages and possibilities depending on the needs that we have apphabor will have the solution in this case the plans we need in most options are free but when you require something more demanding there are plans that are paid but feature more prominent in the platform, apart from being free this platform is really very practical when it comes to start working the good thing is that appharbor does not have any inconvenience of being on par with the user you give all the advantages as developers to create their applications, having appharbor would be the perfect place to start any project we have in mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well actually not everything can be positive in life there is always something negative about this software the only thing I do not like is that applications created within the platform only admit extension . NET EXTENSION. I imagine that later will improve these aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this product because it is very easy to use after you register after a few clicks yourself select the database to work and ready to start with its application immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

if in truth for me it has been a unique experience since I'm working with this software one of the things that catches my attention is the security when storing data very well I'm super quiet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
What do you like best?

IS QUITE USEFUL THIS PROGRAM I LIKE BECAUSE WITH IT WE CAN PUBLISH OUR APPLICATIONS IN THE CLOUD AND THE GOOD FOR FREE. APPHARBOR IS A VERY POWERFUL TOOL, IF WE WANT TO UPLOAD AN APPLICATION GO TO THE TAB AND FOLLOW THE STEPS THAT INDICATES IS SIMPLE VERY GOOD. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

WELL AT THE MOMENT I HAVE NO NEGATIVE OPTIONS AGAINST THIS PROGRAM, THE ONLY THING I SEE IS THAT THEY ARE LIMITED TO THE U.S. AND EUROPE SHOULD EXPAND AND PUBLICIZE THIS PROGRAM THAT IS A GOOD WORKING TOOL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR REDIMEINTO IN LOAD OF APPLICATION AND ITS INTERFACE IS EASY TO HANDLE Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IN APPHARBOR I CAN LOAD APPLICATION VERY FAST AND THE PERFORMANCE EXPERIENCE IS VERY GOOD AND MY VISIT TO THIS APPLICATION ARE MANY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software eEngineer
What do you like best?

Not much. This was supposed to be an evaluation to see the feasibility of switching from "big tech" tools to more open source tools. Never even got out of the gate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked giving out my credit card information t sign up and then not being able to connect to BitBucket. # hours after reading through useless post I just pulled them plug. Just frustrating, 3 hours of my time wasted. Never again...never again.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get someone NOT from the company to follow your BitBucket integration docs...then fix them. This weekend was supposed to be an evaluation, moving on... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A friend suggested that I use more open source tools to show my support for the community. It did not even come close to solving one of the task I was intending to use it for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
What do you like best?

AppHarbor is a very simple platform easy to operate, we can run applications in the cloud with ease, the interface is super friendly, its rules make the user feel very safe, this software is free easy to use and keeps our website running excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far with APPHarbor I have not had any problem I have nothing to say about it what I can say that your platform is very secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well I can tell it's 100% safe I'm wearing it and it's cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very secure when storing data, the platform is very secure because it is enforced by those who violate its rules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

This is really a nice user friendly platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any difficulty while accessing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its a user friendly platform to save your data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.