Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac

4.8

Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery can help you to recover lost or deleted photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs and more from iPhone/iPad/iPod, iTunes and iCloud. It is compatible with the latest iOS 12 and iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7.

Work for Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac?

Learning about Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac?

Categories

Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac Reviews

Showing 5 Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac reviews
Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac review by Maria Jesús R.
Maria Jesús R.

"Un programa perfecto para recuperar tus datos en caso de un formateo por accidente"

What do you like best?

Este programa me aporta seguridad y es muy conveniente y eficaz. Tiene unaa base de clientes importante, y una interfaz muy natural para impartir el sentimiento de que todo está bien con el mundo. ¡Algo que ocurre siempre con los productos de Apeaksoft! Además tiene inicio de sesión único, alfo que es súper cómodo a la hora de usar el programa. La posibilidad de que los clientes de su organización tengan un registro de Google para interactuar con diferentes aplicaciones hace que sea excepcionalmente sencillo supervisar todo en la nube para sus clientes.

What do you dislike?

Hay cosas que podrían mejorarse pero tal y como está ahora el programa es perfecto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Este producto es increíblemente útil, aunque a lo mejor no te merece la pena pagar tanto por sus características si no vas a usarlas todas. Aún así recomiendo 100% su compra.

Me gustaría que existiera una opción para la sincronización dirigida a las grandes empresas. Esto solía existir, pero Google lo abandonó por Drive Stream, y la verdad es que extraño la capacidad de permitir a los clientes a reforzar todo lo consiguiente.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac review by Kris B.
Kris B.

"best backup tool"

What do you like best?

Security, and convenience. Substantial client base so natural to impart documents to a feeling that all is well with the world. Associates with everything in light of the fact that it's Apeaksoft! Consider as your one-stop search for single-sign-on. On the off chance that your organization clients have a Google record to interface with different applications it makes it exceptionally simple to oversee everything in the cloud for your clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a choice like reinforcement and synchronize for big business, it used to exist yet Google ceased it for Drive Stream. I miss the capacity to constrain clients to reinforcement everything consequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Justified, despite all the trouble considering the expense is just $7-$12/client for big business, and Microsoft's contributions are much more. Be that as it may, if your clients are stuck on just utilizing Microsoft items and would prefer not to have anything to do with Gmail or the web all in all than you should need to rethink.

What Backup solution do you use?

Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac review by Emma p.
Emma p.

""Recover your iphone quickly""

What do you like best?

This product is a standout amongst the best and I use it related to Gihosoft's photograph recuperation, it spares the IOS working arrangement of your Ipad, it works with the Iphone likewise, it reestablishes records like, photographs, recordings, music, reports and the reinforcement of your whatsaap , notwithstanding being absolutely free and safe.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent program, I have no unfavorable news.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac programs I highly recommend

I found this program when I lost my photographs of a hard drive, since I additionally reset the table when I was taking a few pictures of it, I associated the table to the PC through the USB link, and quickly perceived the working framework and began the reclamation, it took roughly 60 minutes, for the measure of data I had, and I had the capacity to spare my table

Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac review by User

"I really like this app.Very comfortable!"

What do you like best?

All functions are good.I like Security, and convenience.I recommended this to all my friends.I found this program when I lost my videos of a hard drive. It’s important to keep backups of all the devices.I have no unfavorable news

What do you dislike?

Nothing.This app is good.I recommended this to all my friendsIt is an excellent program, I have no unfavorable news.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get this app!It will recover whatever you want!

Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac review by User

"iPhone backups done right"

What do you like best?

apeaksoft is my go to solution to my iPhone backups. It allows for navigation of the backups and restore functionality built in.

What do you dislike?

It could be cheaper. Other then cost the app works awesome!

When fixing a lot of devices you can run into problems here and there. It’s important to keep backups of all the devices.

Learning about Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac?

* We monitor all Apeaksoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories