AnyDesk Reviews & Product Details

Visual Designer
What do you like best?

-The product has a very simple and clean interface. The software its the best for remotely accessing of another computer from a different network The tool requires only internet connection for the user to be able to access clients computer. It has the ability of sharing different files from and to the connected PC. The software provides a very secure connection and also a very simple way of downloading process. Through this, user can well attend any issue from their clients or customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AnyDesk is a nice useful product for quick accessing of another PC in a different network, and so far am good with the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AnyDesk its the most reliable software for its better provision of customer care services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick and easy accessing of customers computer from various networks and locations. Relationship enhancement between an organization and customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnyDesk Overview

What is AnyDesk?

AnyDesk was founded in Germany in 2014, and its unique remote desktop access software has been downloaded by more than 300 million users worldwide, adding another 14 million every month. The software is based on our unique proprietary codec, DeskRT, that allows for virtually latency-free collaboration, whether you’re down the hall, or on the other side of the world and also for lower bandwith internet connections. We’re one of the 50 fastest-growing firms in Germany, combining great product performance, essential for remote desktop applications, with a very affordable and customizable pricing structure.

AnyDesk Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

AnyDesk is a fast remote desktop software that allows for new usage scenarios and applications that have not been possible with current remote desktop software.

AnyDesk is faster than the average remote desktop solutions, thanks to our unique proprietary codec, DeskRT, that allows for virtually latency-free collaboration, supporting also lower bandwidth internet connections. We are one of the most affordable, performance-oriented and easy to use remote desktop softwares on the market.

AnyDesk Software GmbH
2014
Stuttgart, Germany
@anydesk

AnyDesk Videos

AnyDesk Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AnyDesk community
Have you used AnyDesk before?

AnyDesk Reviews

Showing 463 AnyDesk reviews
Already have AnyDesk?
CTO
What do you like best?

The software itself is great. The tools and website are nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I purchased a license in mid-December and am still having issues using it. When I purchased the license, they assigned it to the wrong e-mail. After TWO WEEKS of reaching out constantly with no response - I finally heard back only after complaining publicly on Facebook. They told me they fixed my issue and moved my license to the right account.

Fast forward to a couple of months later (yesterday) and I try to use my AnyDesk to support a client, and I find that it's expired...two months into the one year subscription I paid for. AnyDesk's incompetence left me high and dry and unable to support my client, potentially costing me business.

The support experience with AnyDesk has been one of the worst I can recall with a SaaS company, and has led me to conclude that, while their software is great, this is not a reliable company to solicit services from going forward. I do not plan to renew. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am still unable to use the product which I purchased a one-year license for months ago. I'd say that's a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Niklas Kahoun of AnyDesk

Hello and thank you for your message. It is a pity to hear that you are dissatisfied. Would you mind to leave us your contact details so that we can solve your problem? Thank you and best regards, AnyDesk Team

QA Test Analyst
What do you like best?

What I like the most about AnyDesk is that it is easy to use and fast and you can send files in a simple way, everything is very organized in one place, all its options are very intuitive, its download was too easy just by entering the web page and you select download and voila, it is very stable when it comes to controlling another computer remotely, and thus solving all problems anywhere with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes it disconnects by itself and without any explanation, I really don't know if it is my Internet connection or that of the other person, however, not much happens. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good tool and very useful, I recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It does a great job and facilitates remote support, before I had problems connecting with customers but everything improved thanks to AnyDesk, the experience has been satisfactory because it meets my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Niklas Kahoun of AnyDesk

Thank you for your great review! We are all very happy that we can help with our software! We will pass your suggestion to the development team. Best regards, your AnyDesk Team

Open Discussions in AnyDesk
Vikas p.
VP
Associate - Pre Sales
What do you like best?

Anydesk is the best remote access tool for error correction and assistance. It has helped me a lot with office software malfunctions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is lite and clean but it is missing a few parameters and options which would add more options for security which makes the other person who is accessing our computer with certain constraints allowed by the user. I am currently missing this option and would like to have it in the foreseeable future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving problems like software error when something goes wrong with the system software I connect with my IT team for instant solution and also I use this for installation assist for my peers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Niklas Kahoun of AnyDesk

Thank you for your great review! We are all very happy that we can help with our software! We will pass your suggestion to the development team. Might we use your review on our website? Best regards, your AnyDesk Team

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy and fast to connect to distant PC's for instance while I am Troubleshooting the PC of some of my Customers and I am also able to review their PC, in order to check and advise if some file is missing ( or if it is corrupted or needs some editing, so System works normally again ). Also, while investigating original issue, I am also able to upload and download files in question and in general, use of this Software greatly speeds up overall Troubleshooting process as Software itself is free and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recording option needs more optimization, for instance it would be good to have option to save recording to some other file type, besides Anydesk as I have experienced a couple of issue while checking my recordings via Anydesk. Sometimes Anydesk would crash completely or become unresponsive and I was unable to review my recording at all. Also, recordings took more space than the ones from some other Software. Regarding the mobile app, UI needs a bit improvement as well, as in general it would freeze sometimes and even connection to remote PC for example, crashes sometimes without any reason ( because internet connection was good the whole time and phone had more than enough disc space as well ). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If anyone out there needs free, fast and reliable Remote Desktop Connection Software, check out Anydesk first. Believe me, You won't be sorry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving some general problems on Customer's PC's on my work ( Windows, Database checkup and further investigation of the System which I support on my work ), as Anydesk connection is very easy to set up and use of this Software greatly speeds up our Troubleshooting and improves Customer's satisfaction with our Service as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Analyst
What do you like best?

It takes cares of all our computers problem by transferring them to IT Support to sort them.

Faster to transfer large files from one computer to another.

Easy to access many devices from mobile, Laptop, desktop

Screen share makes it perfect to share presentations with clients.

Perfect with romote support and access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Great and reliable software with video conferencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes for its much better compared to Teamviewer with remote access and control.

Reliable with screen share with presentations to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's so fast to transfer large files from one computer to another.

User friendly and more intuitive user interface.

Great with holding video calls with colleagues and our boss anytime.

Screen share have made it possible for users outside office to participate in a training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sofware Engineer
What do you like best?

What I like the most about AnyDesk:

- A very complete free version.

- Guarantees secure connections to other computers.

- There are no compatibility problems if you want to connect with this software to computers with different operating systems.

- You can do other tasks, such as desktop sharing or video conferences.

- You can have total security about trusting your conection, because it is a very powerfull software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered many drawbacks when using it. Perhaps, you could mention the detail of the screen setting of the user connecting to another server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You must have a good internet connection. Otherwise, AnyDesk does the remote work by itself. 100% recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnyDesk has allowed me to monitor different work sites from my place of work or a point where I feel very comfortable. It has been ideal to support users without moving a foot from where I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Niklas Kahoun of AnyDesk

Thank you for your good review! We are all very happy that we can help you with our software! We will pass your suggestion to the development team. Best regards, AnyDesk Team

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Anydesk is very useful platform for connecting to friends, family or any other systems. It allows you to connect within a second to other computer. It is very easy to connect through other pc by just entering a code given on other pc and vice versa. I'll recommend this software to all the people who are related to this field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every software has its oros and cons, so in this software it also has small cons. It doesn't show the connectivity of internet weather it is online of offline. So sometimes it is difficult to identify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I personally use it for taking remote control to another pc or system of my colleagues. It helps me to connect and see their screen using my laptop and find solution for their problem. It helps me to fix my issues in any code by giving remote to my senior employee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Partner
What do you like best?

I can connect to servers, desktops and any type of device and manage them from any geographic space remotely thanks to AnyDesk, it is a lightweight software, therefore its installation is fast, its configuration is simple and its interface is extremely manageable, it does not generate any complication to make use of its remote connection tools and screen and resource sharing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the unique mechanism of establishing a password to connect remotely is not entirely effective, because anyone who knows the password could enter even if I do not want it. I think a feature to grant remote login permission to specific users would be more secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been able to assist and collaborate with colleagues as well as assist and provide more efficient technical support to our customers no matter where we are, and we have been able to work as a team thanks to its screen and desktop sharing features. In conclusion, we assist our colleagues and customers when the need arises and we can work and collaborate among teammates remotely to achieve goals thanks to AnyDesk's facilities and integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Analyst
What do you like best?

Ability to access my all devices using a single device from mobile,desktop,laptop.

Remotely access my files from my desktop computer while at office.

Screen share makes it very convenient to train users especially when it comes to system use.

User friendly interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Best and most convenient software with remote support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes for there is no downtime with file transfer which is very successful.

Connecting to many devices using a single device.

Screen sharing for presentations and trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very convenient with access of files and documents from anywhere from any computer by connecting remotely.

It's an affordable,simple to use, install and download.

Faster to transfer files from one computer to another.

Screen share have made training system users simple and more convenient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webmaster
What do you like best?

Anydesk is a simple, ideal, friendly, secure and robust solution to keep in touch remotely with co-workers and their respective computers, without any other need than an internet connection. Personally, I really like the fact that the workflow in the company is not interrupted by external factors that do not allow you to be present (physically) in your workplace. It is ideal for sharing all kinds of information and being able to manipulate it (if you wish) without great restrictions. Another detail to highlight is the security guarantee you have when using this software, in addition to its portability, it works in the same way and without complexes in different operating systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A negative detail to highlight is the fact of not being able to adapt the screen resolution on the machine that is accessing. That is, it is uncomfortable that if you are accessing a computer with a screen resolution higher than the one you have, it is impossible (or at least, I did not find the solution) to adjust it to your screen, making the process of exchange / manipulation of information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AnyDesk is the software you are looking for if you have a company with several branches, you want to be the only one to have access to private information that may be on any of the computers and you cannot (or do not want) to be in constant movement from one branch to another . You only need a good internet connection and the rest is done by the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnyDesk helped me in making my workflow continuity possible. The fact of not being able to attend (physically) to my work, did not prevent being able to do it from home. It is also ideal for sharing screens in remote conversations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Specialist
What do you like best?

The Android version is really useful to control my laptops remotely, my favorite feature is wake on LAN, as soon as I wake up I use it for powering on my laptops and making sure that when I reach my desk several minutes later all the files are synced and I don't have to wait to start working or walk to where my desktop is before brushing my teeth. Since I started the mandatory work from home that little hack has improved my morning mood a lot, I don't have the fastest internet at home, and reaching my desk and seeing that I need to wait 10 minutes for the sync to finish in order to start working made me a little frustrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times It disconnects and I'm unaware of that so I try to work with the remote device and looks like it is frozen, when it's just disconnected, a quick reconnect always fixes the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure that you don't share your login details with anyone that you don't trust. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting between my devices easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Client Services
What do you like best?

It is simply ready to help in terms of internal and external communication and support for customers. It is definitely a highly qualified and absolutely essential software to connect with different people in remote locations. I like that it is free and does not limit the tools at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has definitely given a great progress to achieve a highly qualified working environment. It simply pleases us. So I have nothing negative to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has been very effective for the whole distribution of contacts as a means of support, therefore I recommend it to anyone who wants to intervene their support system to offer a better quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have created a highly qualified network for efficient communication and well-balanced technical support with high potential customers. It gives us the necessary security to be able to connect with various sources of information and communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Niklas Kahoun of AnyDesk

Thank you for your great review! We are all very happy that we can help you with our software! Might we use your review on our website? Best regards, AnyDesk Team

Android Developer
What do you like best?

I'm using a free trial version of AnyDesk. Anydesk is a number one software for remote access and control. It is fast, simple, and efficient. Anydesk runs on different platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac OS, etc. It will always show a list of the last sessions on the home screen. So it will be easier for permanent users. We don't have to enter a password each and every time. AnyDesk address will remain the same all the time. We can also set a password for unattended access. Usage information, Session recordings, Session transfer, File sharing, Mobile device access are the most attractive features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

AnyDesk won't perform well if the network connection is weak. When we are in low network, AnyDesk will automatically disconnect without even notifying the user. Sometimes repose might be laggy. So we always need a strong internet coonection for the smooth functioning of AnyDesk. Also there are minimum system requirements for AnyDesk. AnyDesk will refuse to connect when we try to run it on low configuration machines. Sometimes it will throw "Out of memory" error. Although AnyDesk is much better than other remote access softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AnyDesk is the most recommended software for Remote access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnyDesk helps to access documents and files on any device across several locations. We just need a strong internet connection on both sides. Mobile to PC Remote Control, PC to Android Remote Access, Transmission of Audio and Video, Remote Printing, Auto-Discovery, Address Book etc. are the most helpful features of AnyDesk. We can solve many issues of Work From Home using AnyDesk. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RPA Developer
What do you like best?

AnyDesk is highly secure for anyone who wishes to access another computer. Before the computer is being accessed, it requires the users approval therefore this feature would allow unauthorized access to any computers within our organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the software is not so user-friendly. Sometimes i can get confused in differentiating between the remote address for user to access and the code that i need to fill-in in order to access another computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnyDesk allows me to take control of the computer wherever i am. I can remote-in to a computer by just getting the user to provide me with a code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

- Anydesk has a chat and allows file transfer.

- It is possible to select what permissions the user who will connect will have.

- It is possible to record the screen.

- Anydesk has a blackboard for drawing.

- It is multiplatform.

- Is free.

- Allows you to take screenshots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Anydesk closes the connection automatically if a few minutes pass without moving the cursor.

- The recordings of the sessions are saved in a format of the same program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product has almost no downsides. It is software that can be used for free and is really easy to use for both the people providing support and the people receiving support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Anydesk has only given benefits to our company, since we have managed to solve most of the problems that our clients' applications present without having to spend money on trips outside the organization. Also, this software allows us to record the sessions, in case we need to review any configuration we made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital marketing trainee
What do you like best?

there is everything best which i liked about anydesk .. first of oll m doin work from home so i can completely rely on this .. it easy to connect system .. easily we can remote access software ..fully secure ...file transfers ... "session recording" literally u found this thing veryy attractive n useful ... and price of this siftware is also good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing i would say i dislike about this ... because the reason we like any software or app is their security ... and this provides ys security . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

firstly i used to use team viewer ... but that was only for light file sharing .. n i was told that it was as not secure as comparison to anydesk ... n for doing wfh we have want something which we can completely rely on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accountant
What do you like best?

Does a fantastic job with remote assistance to colleagues anytime.

Easy to connect to another computer remotely by using a username and secure password.

Large transfer of files and documents.

We are able to have a video meetings with the boss from anywhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very effective with holding online video conferencing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes it's probably the best solution with remote access and reliable with video conferencing.

It's very fast to transfer files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Best solution with remote control and support for colleagues.

Intuitive and friendly user interface.

Faster to download and install.

Reliable to hold and organise online meetings with clients from anywhere.

Easy to share screen which have made trainings faster and convenient for users absent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Information Technology
What do you like best?

When you log into the portal you get a screen grab of each of the screens you have access to, very visual and very easy to follow, it replicates key strokes including ctrl and shift combinations. You can also setup unattended access which is great. ITs cheap compared to others with the same functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is it sometimes looses which machines you are connected to or have connected to in the past but you have the ability to re-discover past connections. Sometimes I find it lags and hangs but all I have had to do is disconnect and reconnect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It literally does what it says on the can, it replicates everything from your keyboard to the remote PC to the point you can reboot remotely and log back in without the user doing anything. It allows you to manage a fleets of PC's at a very low cost compared to others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote control for support this is a total time saver and the ability to connect unattended is so useful to fix and upgrade when out of hours. I have even installed it on my phone in an emergency and managed the remote PC from my phone and to be honest it was great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information System Administrator