AnswerDash has all the features we needed in a contextual self-service support widget:
• Help centre synchronisation – our Zendesk content was easy to sync with AnswerDash
• Easy customisation tools – matching our brand colours and fonts was easy with their site scrobbler
• Simple customer interface – clean and simple - AnswerDash's customer facing design is intuitive and easy to use
• Deflection mechanisms to existing channels – it was easy to link with chat and email ticketing platforms enabling us to deflect inbound contacts to self-service for simple questions
• Excellent metrics and reporting – usage metrics, content gaps and deflection measurements are easy to track - there is even an AB testing tool to show your colleagues evidence of its power
• Dynamic tool-tip - this is especially snazzy! Users can query any element on your site using a simple drag-and-drop tool
• Prioritisation engine - powered by machine learning and based on user behaviour content is tailored to your user - making sure it's relevant and contextual
• Localisation tools – multi-language tools allows you to use the tool across international markets
• Widget positioning and styling could be more flexible - full control would be ideal
• Mobile functionality needs some TLC, but works OK
• Chat integration could be a little tighter, though this is likely due to our provider (LiveChatInc) rather than AnswerDash
We wanted to improve order conversion on site and also reduced cost to serve within our contact centre.
AnswerDash has helped us to reduce contact per order by 20% and added approx. 3% of incremental revenue.