Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine

3.5

Dynamic Decision Engine (DDE) is a channel-agnostic decision engine designed to enable marketers to create real-time campaigns that optimize content for a specific customer in less than 100 milliseconds.

Work for Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine?

Learning about Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine?

Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine Reviews

Ask Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine a Question
Showing 2 Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine reviews
Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine review by Stacy L.
Stacy L.

"Campaign Management "

What do you like best?

I owned my own company and needed help with gaining exposure and analytics on the perfect customer for my business. Alterian helped me understand my market, buying cycles, what is working and what isn't working on my website and marketing material, and built some really great cross-channel campaigns. It's also very easy to use. I consider myself tech savvy but there was not a lot of training needed before I was able to run my own campaign. The dashboard gives you a birds eye view on your business tools and how I am increasing my rank on Google organically.

What do you dislike?

There was not a lot that I disliked except for the cost. You get what you pay for but for a small business, I did not have enough marketing budget to continue to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you are a new business, spend a little extra in the beginning to find the right market and leverage their campaigns and analytics to help you expand your business. Their marketing team has a lot of knowledge and really know what their doing.

Alterian is a one stop shop for any business to really dive in to your target market and using data analytics that they provide to understand my customer and ultimately build my business.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine
Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine review by Administrator

"Great interface"

What do you like best?

This interface is helpful support for client communication. Our employees appreciate the speed, ease of learning, and customer service the software offers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the graphic design they use, but that is easily overlooked! I would definitely recommend this to other business users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!! It’s worth it.

We have solved communication issues within our supply chain and command line. The only problems are a learning curve.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

HubSpot Logo
HubSpot
(3,832)
HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Over 52,000 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.
Marketo Logo
Marketo
(1,877)
Leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to build brand value, grow revenue, and prove impact.
Pardot Logo
Pardot
4.0
(1,562)
Powerful B2B marketing automation featuring lead scoring, nurturing, email marketing and more.
ActiveCampaign Logo
ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers. Its Saas platform enables businesses to create optimized customer experiences by automating many behind the scenes processes and communicating with their customers across channels with personalized, intelligence-driven messages.
Act-On Logo
Act-On
The Act-On Integrated Marketing Platform is the foundation for successful marketing departments in organizations of all sizes.
GetResponse Logo
GetResponse
Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.
Oracle Eloqua Logo
Oracle Eloqua
3.8
Oracle’s B2B Cross-Channel Marketing solution, Oracle Eloqua, enables marketers to plan and execute automated marketing campaigns while delivering a personalized customer experience for their prospects.
Autopilot Logo
Autopilot
Autopilot is easy and visual marketing software for automating the customer journey. Marketers use Autopilot to acquire, nurture and grow leads into customers with personalized email, in-app messages, SMS, and postcards.
SharpSpring Logo
SharpSpring
SharpSpring is Simple Marketing Automation for Agencies & SMBs
iContact Pro Logo
iContact Pro
Email automation doesn’t have to be complicated. iContact Pro helps everyday marketers work smarter with integrated platform tools, such as email marketing, workflows, landing pages, social media management, lead scoring, behavioral tracking, and analytics.

Learning about Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine?

* We monitor all Alterian Dynamic Decision Engine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.