Aloware Reviews & Product Details

AH
What do you like best?

Anoosh was very attentive to the needs of our firm. Always available to answer questions and guide us through the implementation of our campaigns. Moreover, the pricing is very fair considering the quality of service we receive. I would recommend this to property managers of the real estate industry. Great way to keep track of calls and messages from the tenants of your respective properties. I have not had any issues with the product thus far. Extremely satisfied to say the lease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication issues with clients. Call monitoring and tracking. We are much more organized now that we can organize our clients into different campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aloware Overview

What is Aloware?

Aloware understands what a modern contact center software should be: efficient, flexible, and packed with necessary features. It gears sales and support teams with the right tools to crush quotas and close more deals efficiently. It does all that by providing an all-in-one turnkey software that helps sales teams engage with customers in ways they love: via call, text message, email or social. Sales teams love Aloware for its adaptability. It offers seamless integrations with major CRMs, making it a premier partner of Hubspot and Pipedrive. Teams, big or small, find switching to Aloware a breeze. Designed for efficiency, Aloware lets you set up your workflows for automation. With the use of triggers, you can maximize your time building customer relationships than playing catch-up with your phones. Also contact leads through any device because Aloware does the busywork of merging them from a multitude of channels, into one smart platform. Now it gets even better with unlimited inbound calls and texts for support teams. Want to know more about what Aloware can do for you? See for yourself through a risk-free trial– no commitments whatsoever.

Aloware Details

Aloware is a contact center software that eliminates the hassle of hardware. You can use it anywhere and from any device, giving you all the freedom and flexibility of working anywhere. The best part is that it provides teams with an all-in-one platform where they can connect with hundreds of customers via call, text, email and social, automate workflows, and get better leads fast and easy. Power Dialer eliminates unnecessary leads from your list and dials all the numbers automatically. Reach up to 500 leads in one sitting, and close more deals with it. With triggers, teams can easily set up automations to make workflows more efficient.

We’re a contact center business solution you can use on any device. With automated dials and smart workflow customizations, we help you achieve sales goals fast. CRM integrations help teams work seamlessly on a single platform.

Aloware

Aloware Screenshots

Aloware Reviews

Showing 91 Aloware reviews
Already have Aloware?
What do you like best?

Feedback! AW team is open to feedback and makes their software to work aligned to their client's needs. It makes it super easy to work with them. It's also a friendly user and this makes it easy and fun to work with, the graphs are super useful and the reporting as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning that it was meant for incoming calls only but again, feedback and communication is key, they were open to listen, ask and get things working to either educate our team properly and/or make the necessary changes for a better tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visibility... I like the fact that I can see what the agents are doing, when are they doing it and this helps me to have more control over the use of time, dials, dispositions and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has allowed me to optimize and improve my call center in a completely radical way and everything relates to my call center, in such a way that now waiting times are basically non-existent, since I can perform all operations simultaneously with the call through this application, now I can be able to redirect or record the calls (depending on what I need to do at the moment), and I even have the power to hang up and send a link to finish managing all the requirements via sms, which I think is a pretty great option assuming we need to do something else and the call is not really necessary to solve the problems that the client presents (it is more common than it seems, believe me). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all the functions that it has are very easy to manipulate, so they could make them somewhat more intuitive for the user, in addition, the documentation turns out to be somewhat exaggerated, if I want to solve any small questions I must review in several chapters and chapters to be able get a possible solution to my problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of all to achieve endless activities and functions in the call center where I work as a user technical support analyst, where we basically take care of managing and channeling any questions or concerns that the user presents regarding the use of our products and services, I really must say that this tool has been very useful to us to solve any type of inconvenience, from the smallest to the largest, since it shows us a new way of organizing and controlling all the requirements registered in the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Being able to see which guest is calling and to be able to differentiate between my personal calls and work calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having a text message inbox in the app. Not a huge fan of having to go through contacts. We've had some issues with receiving notifications for incoming calls and text messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial and ensure it works with what you need. It integrates with the programs we need, but after about 6 months of use we ran into some bigger issues. We are not receiving all of our phone calls, which is vital for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call routing, being able to set the times of all our reservationists is an amazing benefit and life saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

We are big fans of Anoosh, Sohrab and their dedicated, talented team. We have been working with them for the last 2 years on different, ongoing campaigns. From design to implementation, they work tirelessly every week to deliver optimum results. The communication system they created is impressive in terms of it's scope and flexibility. Highly recommended for every business that's looking to expand it's reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of it may be overwhelming for novice Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We send text communication on a regular basis and needed support in scheduling and mainlining on target message Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design. It's easy to navigate I just wish that the mobile app would look the same or almost the same Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only the mobile app seems and feels old. I wish it can be more updated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its very easy to use. Give your self less than a week and you will be familiarized with it. There's also an app that you can download to your smartphone which is very convenient when you're away from the computer. Or if you have to restart your pc. Very useful in times of emergency when you need to get hold of a client or if you have calls coming in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

no problems for now. I like that i can be away from computer and be notified by my clients through my smartphone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aloware has been a great resource in combining the ideal aspects of a phone system: CRM integration, interconnected extension numbers internally, click to call capabilities for outbound dialing, voicemail/personal line tokenization. Thus far, it's been a great resource to consolidate our multiple departmental phone systems into one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any new phone system, there is a learning curve. There are still aspects to this offering i'm not familiar with yet. However, I have been impressed with what i've come across thus far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this system for a combination of internal/external communication. Internal because we have constantly been using different phone systems among different departments. Having one unified system will make it much easier for transferring calls among colleagues. Externally to maintain the same level of prospecting/outreach capabilities to new and current clients. This includes benefits we have seen in other phone systems like click to call, list importing, power dialing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It has all the core features I need and is constantly being updated. Date is comprehensive. The dashboard looks great and it is very user friendly. I checked out a ton of phone platforms before deciding on Aloware. Most of what is on the market is dated and clunky. The decision was easy in the end. These guys care about presenting functionality in a simple way and I'm excited to see what comes next! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike in the desktop app. The mobile app is a bit primitive to be honest. But it' still new to be fair and apps take a while to work perfectly even from large businesses. The app layout could def be improved. Mostly the top tabs. I don't like scrolling to see the tabs. Also It seems as though some missed calls are only shown in the "Calls" tab and not the "Missed" tab as well. The "missed" tab should really be a sub tab of "calls". The "new" tab should be renamed "SMS". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would def give Aloware a try. They offer a lot of features that work well for us and they seem committed to ongoing improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It creates a better birds eye view over our previous platform. We like the ability to have concurrent calls and transfers in addition to many other sms features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ambassador
What do you like best?

Aloware makes our lives much much easier. The power dialer feature that they have allows us to call our prospects efficiently with just the push of a button. Aloware also has a full Hubspot integration feature which is definitely a plus for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. So far, I like everything about the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t hesitate to get this software. This will change the way you work dramatically! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Power Dialer and integration are their greatest strengths that helped us work better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the support that Anoosh and Sohrab have given us. When we experienced an issue we were able to reach out to them directly to get it fixed. I also liked the flexibility that they provided us, by customizing and tailoring Aloware to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because our SDR team is so big, some of the issues that we uncovered took longer than we had anticipated to fix. One of the biggest things we are still currently working on improving is the call reportings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Aloware has a lot of cool features but it also means you should familiarize yourself with as much of Aloware's capabilities prior to rolling it out to your team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to control lead allocation, and thus be more efficient with the leads that we receive. In addition, since our SDR program is based almost solely on out outbound calling Aloware had been able to cater to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aloware integrates seamlessly with HubSpot! Our team really likes that feature because we can directly call from HubSpot and all the activity logs show in the contact card so we don’t have to go back and forth. It’s one of the best integrations we have ever experienced so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, really. Sometimes the app changes my status to offline even if I don’t want to be set to offline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because of the Aloware integration with HubSpot, we don’t have to go back and forth across different tabs, which helps us work better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful is all the different types of feature I am able to use with Aloware. Additionally, I love the tracking capabilities since I am able to see many different things like amount of calls, talk time, reminders, texts, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the user interface isn't as friendly as it could be. Not only that but sometimes Aloware will freeze up and/or not allow me the correct capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A few problems I have ran into is that I randomly will not be able to dial out using this software. Benefits include the multiple tools I can use as an SDR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

We can keep our lines open 24 hours, the auto-recording of calls is also very useful. We can keep a directory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The numbers are receiving spam/marketing calls. There is a slight delay when answering a call through the phone app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since Aloware is on the pricey side, best to maximise and learn all its features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are always available to our clients. We use the recorded calls to submit proof of claims. We also use it to track outgoing and missed calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Everything is smooth-sailing and easy to use. The day we got started with Aloware, we didn’t have a hard time because our existing data were all synced with our Hubspot data. I didn’t have to switch tabs every now and then when I’m in Hubspot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good. I love everything about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sales dialer works like a charm. It’s one of their best features for a reason. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can take work with me anywhere. I find it easier to take calls in different locations, not just on your computer desk. It simply suits me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Text Support
What do you like best?

Because the app works in the cloud, we were able to move from our office to home in just a few minutes which is great for us as employees because it means we can still work even if the world is on lockdown. We didn’t experience any downtime at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really a concern for me but I think the interface of the app needs improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret choosing Aloware. Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Even if we’re working from home, we didn’t experience any downtime and we can still work business as usual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Aloware team is very responsive to my company's needs and is eager to hear feedback and implement new features based on our input. The dialer is very intuitive and feedback from the sales development representatives is good. I enjoy how easily it is to access previous calls and even listen in on current ones. The software is very built out with a variety of useful applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aloware is still a relatively new company and therefore naturally has some kinks to work out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with Aloware is a much better experience than our previous dialers due to their ease of access of data reporting. Some features are behind a paywall that my company does not utilize so I would not be able to comment on the "Pro" sections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our short term rental company loves Aloware because it's seamless, our VAs think it's intuitive, and the platform is very stable. We have been able to reduce costs associated with customer service by 50% by incorporating VAs into our business through Aloware's platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to complain about. Any feedback I do give is taken seriously and turnaround time on new features is very fast. They've come a long way since their beginning and now they offer a very competitive software for their customers. It will continue to be an asset to our growth a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a call with Aloware about your goals using the software. There is a lot of features, so having the training and insight to use the product is essential to a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Call Center optimization. Aloware has allowed us to give our VAs shifts so they don't burn out. We are able to forward calls to the respective customer service rep on a fixed schedule. This means that customer service is 24/7 AND we can maintain top performance from our agents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Representative
What do you like best?

Managing everything in one system is insane! We never thought it’s possible until Aloware. We’re a small startup and our business is growing and Aloware just gave us the right tools to keep up with growing customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Minimal app glitches, but overall, none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't think twice

Startups and small business owners, you have to try this one out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A LOT! We’ve reduced call wait times, increased quality calls, improved customer service and we’re now using SMS in our campaigns! It’s a lifesaver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aloware has been so patient with us. From demo to trial to finally purchasing the product, they helped us every step of the way. They are attentive and answer all of our questions about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish their app is much better but I know they continuously improve it whenever possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is going to be the decision you will be ever made if you switch to aloware. No regrets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team can make and receive calls seamlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The features, I love that it has an app and desktop view. I enjoy reviewing the overall summary and ability to make my line busy etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I miss calls and I don’t like the end wrap up feature (I understand the use) but forget about it. It’s a little difficult to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clear out the issues of calls not coming in. Notifications is an issue. Also calls not coming to my phone via app but instead on the computer desktop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to turn off my line when I am off my shift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training and Development Manager
What do you like best?

The overall design contributes to the overall convenience when using the tool. Everything you need is laid out properly in a way where you would see everything that you need in a categorized manner. Aloware is the kind of tool where even beginners and people who has low computer literacy would be able to understand and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only area where Aloware should improve is its transfer system. Beginners might have a hard time understanding how to transfer a person to another using the current transfer system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. I have used multiple tools for contact service centers and by far, Aloware is the most easiest, friendly and self explanatory tool that I have used so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The transfer system as mentioned above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Setting up this call center software is so easy! We were able to deploy this system in less than a day to all of our agents, which helped us move to a work-from-home setup. Also, their customer support team is so amazing! They are very quick to answer all of our queries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t see anything I dislike at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t hesitate to try it out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were able to easily move to a work-from-home environment because of Aloware. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How it predicts if your outbound call is landing to a voicemail is a different kind of sorcery, but it really works! We’re so thankful for it. We had more time now attending to real calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike here. But it will help other users if more guides were provided to us to understand the software easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Because it automatically drops the bad calls, we had more time dealing with leads that we can personally talk to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I run a mid-sized firm focused on personal injury and employment law. Our biggest problem has been doing follow-ups with leads over a long period of time. Its easy for our team to lose track of all the leads coming in that we've paid for and they are lost. Aloware changed this for us, we’ve put our follow up sequences on autopilot! The software automatically calls each lead as many times as we'd like until we get connected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Everything is constantly being updated to best use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's pretty useful once you have it down. There are many wonderful features. I would put the time to learn them all so you get max use out of it but even if you just use the base minimum you will get value! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ROI on our leads, leads tracking, getting in touch with them much easier! Leads have been more responsive too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

The power dialer feature is amazing. You just load a bunch of contacts into your dialer and the tool calls them for you. You can voicemail drop, email and text all from the same place. You can connect the CRM as well so everything takes place in one spot rather than having to use several softwares. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few frustrating things and learning curves on the software. You can't answer an incoming call when you have an active call que on the power dialer which is probably the most annoying thing. It does require pretty strong internet strength so it's a bit unreliable as we are working remote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a high volume sales roll it's really hard to stay focused. To call 100 people a day takes a lot of energy but this software does the hard part for you! I hit my KPI's without even thinking about it now. It's completely customizable from my understanding so you can set it however you like it. Also the team has been really great helping us with any issues or things we want to change! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.