Aloware

5.0

Aloware is an easy to use SMS and Calling dashboard that helps you engage more with customers & prospects

Work for Aloware?

Learning about Aloware?

Aloware Reviews

Ask Aloware a Question

"Brilliant Product! "

What do you like best?

The ability to have so many different phone numbers all coming into one centralized location, my own phone! It makes my job so much more convenient and allows me to successful run our operation. Aloware is essential to or business. Thank you Anoosh for your continued service and help!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like very much is that there is no mobile app. The mobile based web client is functional can be a bit clunky

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Anoosh and Sohrab are fantastic guys and are always willing to help and listen to suggestions. The support team is also very responsive. Very happy we chose this service

An easy and centralized way to communicate directly with the mobile devices of all of our guests. From any of our devices.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aloware
Showing 5 Aloware reviews

"Brilliant Product! "

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aloware

"Great Product, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Everyone who I have had the pleasure of dealing with at Aloware has been exceptional and helpful. They are always quick to respond. Anoosh even responded to me very quickly while he was on vacation on the other side of world! You get service like this when someone truly cares about their clients, this is abundantly clear with Aloware.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that there is no mobile app yet - though I am told it is in the pipeline!

We are able to give each of our clients a phone number specific to them, we are then able to monitor our of clients' phone needs from a centralized location on computer or our own cell phones. Amazing product.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

"Customer service like no other "

What do you like best?

Anoosh was very attentive to the needs of our firm. Always available to answer questions and guide us through the implementation of our campaigns. Moreover, the pricing is very fair considering the quality of service we receive. I would recommend this to property managers of the real estate industry. Great way to keep track of calls and messages from the tenants of your respective properties. I have not had any issues with the product thus far. Extremely satisfied to say the lease.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike at the moment.

Communication issues with clients. Call monitoring and tracking. We are much more organized now that we can organize our clients into different campaigns.

"Advanced Routing/Tracking and Great support"

What do you like best?

The ability to cater to my company personal needs and be open to new ideas of expansion of their services.

What do you dislike?

How long it took me to finally find them in the marketplace! Our company could have saved a lot of money by finding this service a year ago :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Act fast, you will save $

Ability to provide our Buyers logins to track calls delivered to them. Sophisticated routing solutions to Buyers and solved many reporting and lost call revenue.

"Dynamic, powerful call tracking system with many integration options"

What do you like best?

I can track all my leads at one dashboard.

Setting up of the system is very easy and it has lots of features to manage leads.

The dashboard is very clear and interactive.

What do you dislike?

As of now nothing, the system works beautifully.

There is a learning curve to understand the advanced features.

Getting all leads at one dashboard to monitor our advertising budget.

It has benefitted by pinpointing our weak campaigns.

Learning about Aloware?

* We monitor all Aloware reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.