Alchemer Reviews & Product Details

AB
What do you like best?

I love the interface and ease of developing a variety of survey questions easily and effectively. This tool allows us to survey internal and external customers on the fly. Also love that I can share a results link for other departments to view real-time results without having to share my log-in info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything.... I like everything about the platform. Might not work as well for super complex or large surveys, but I don’t think that’s the purpose of the platform anyway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are just getting started on surveying your key constituents and Survey Monkey Just isn’t professional enough, and/or you need more survey logic and question options, Alchemer cannot be beat. Very happy customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to get real-time, anonymous feedback on large and small topics, and feel like we have a much better handle on the needs of our employees and niche customer markets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Alchemer Overview

What is Alchemer?

Founded in 2006, Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo) transforms raw feedback into operational gold by putting feedback data in the hands of the people who can take action, through the systems they use every day. We make feedback actionable. First, we help customers collect the best feedback from any source, simply and without hidden costs. Second, we make it easy to integrate that feedback into our customers’ core business applications. Third, we help customers consolidate and connect feedback across the organization, to provide insight and meet the high standards of information security, data governance, and cost management. This helps companies accelerate from feedback gathering to feedback analysis to feedback action.

Alchemer Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Basque, Persian, Finnish, French, Irish, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Georgian, Central Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Macedonian, Mongolian, Malay, Nepali, Dutch, Norwegian, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Albanian, Serbian, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Tibetan, Fijian, Maltese, Maori, Samoan, Tonga (Tonga Islands), Xhosa

Alchember (formerly SurveyGizmo) is an online survey software tool for designing online surveys, collecting data and performing analysis.

Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo) beats SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics in Implementation, User Adoption, and Time to Go Live.

Alchemer has no hidden fees or lengthy time to results. In the latest G2 Crowd report, Alchemer beat SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics in Implementation, User Adoption, and Time to Go Live.

Today, every organization collects feedback data — but very few act on it. Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo) takes data out of dashboards and puts it into the hands of people who take action. Through the systems they use every day. Plus, we provide the guardrails to keep IT happy with the flexibility that users love.

Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo)
2006
Louisville, CO

Alchemer Videos

Alchemer Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Alchemer community
Have you used Alchemer before?

Alchemer Reviews

Showing 645 Alchemer reviews
Already have Alchemer?
Owner, president
What do you like best?

I love the modern, professional interface and end-user experience. I am impressed with their customer service - everyone I've called when needing help has gone over and above to make sure I am well taken care of. I am especially impressed with the extensive customization options - and that they are organized in such a way that I am only learning about them as I need them. In other words, I'm not overwhelmed with too many options too quickly. I searched for months for a quiz builder that could output more than one score for each user, and I'm thrilled that it can do not only that, but so far, everything else I've needed it to do. It keeps surprising me. Honestly, I'm convinced it's the best service of its kind out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be buggy, but I've noticed that problems are quickly resolved on their own, or I am able to find workarounds to keep working in the meantime. For example, I have been unable at times to delete a library item (global question) from my survey. It looks like I'm deleting it, but it never goes away. So I isolate the question onto a page of its own and then I can successfully delete the whole page. Another example is when I was trying to delete the library item (global question), instead of deleting, it duplicated itself and the question numbering ended up out of order. Refreshing the page never helped. Again, isolating the library item onto its own page and deleting the page kept me moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Shop around if you need to to increase your confidence in the decision, but I think you'll agree that it truly is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's going to be a powerful lead generating tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Advisor
What do you like best?

If you have complex surveys, this program is for you. It's easy to set up complex surveys, and using hidden fields; you can easily move the survey taker around to different survey questions. The hidden field is one of the best features, for you can put information into the hidden field and then use logic to use that information to show different questions all with the survey taker knowing you are doing that. Also, talk about the logic feature it is amazing how complex you can make it but at the same time, it's so easy to set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will get confused if you use too many different rules, which can be hard to troubleshoot. It would also be nice if they offered a more automated way to get data in from a 3rd party vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had been doing paper surveys, and it was becoming an issue where people were not filling them out. So we turned to online, and our survey rate has increased 10 fold. The other benefit is we wanted to be able to find out about the clients experience if they used our escrow company, it's effortless now to put either a T or F in the CSV we upload and use the logic to show those question only if they used our escrow and if they didn't they don't see those questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Alchemer
II
What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG format helps people like me who aren't developers to instantly create a survey, quiz, or form and see what it's going to be like for the person who will experience it. It totally makes sense to the 'average' person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could go back to the Survey Gizmo name ... Alchemer has no meaning to me - it's hard to spell and hard to remember. But I'm guessing that they wanted a name at the beginning of the alphabet. However - the software is way more than a 'gizmo.' There is so much available that the name would need to imply the depth and breadth of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to go through the tutorials - you're sure to learn something you can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Alchemer for both personal and professional needs - from finding out what people want and need, to understanding how they like (or dislike) a product or service, to completely automating business processes. It does it all!

The ability to share certain results with certain people keeps me from having to manually create results graphs, do sentiment analysis, etc. It's a huge time saver and a very professional product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer III
What do you like best?

SurveyGizmo is a user-friendly tool for conducting and taking into account surveys. It is also foolish to get help by directions or even by calling one of our support heroes. We love the opportunity to link our CRM system to your surveys. I also love the way they talk to their customers. I save your emails and discuss your support documentation for suggestions on talking to customers and setting up our support documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The PDF explanation he drafted for the final result is a bit crazy - I like something fresh to discuss. It would help if you kept some modifications you get towards the problem before you delete it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In terms of cost, it's worth a shot. With a little manipulation, you can achieve extremely tailored advantages. Have a look at their website and send them an email if you have any questions. They are good at responding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a survey tool that interacted with the area but with its licensed building. And so this is the most affordable and effective tool available on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
What do you like best?

I love the functionality and tools. BUT the star is the customer service. Its amazing how personal it is. No "let me file a ticket and get back to you" NO! its "let me get to work on this and I will call you back once i get you a solve or answer". I value good customer service more and more the more rare it becomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reports would allow for interactive filters. ex if i click on a section of a pie chart the rest of the data should show for only people who answered what i clicked on. Very useful if i could click an area or age group. Also PLEASE add cascading question filter options.

small thing that would help a lot. (as all engineers yell out that thats not simple lol) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

knowledge collection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager Finance & Performance
What do you like best?

The data which I extract through this tool in the form of feedback has driven me to take faster actions and impacted on the renewal rates. Not only this but it has enabled me to integrate the feedback with various other tools and then I can easily convert them in detail reporting and use it to minimize the risk factors and process optimization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is quite less user friendly application. Sometimes it fails to upgrade the previous templates. In addition the authenticity of the data is questionable because it does not provide an option for survey takers to review the previous survey responses which question the data accuracy usually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is strongly recommended tool. I am sure it will add transparency to your work. Further it is very reasonable in price and it is available in various plan so is the option of selection as well. Furthermore it will provide you a full control over the process automation as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through this tool I am capable of automating the vendor risk assessments. Now my working is clearer and always I have a transparent idea about the smaller and bigger deals. SarveyGizmo is helping me to manage my HR related employee requests and show me a quick route to track it even. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

SurveyGizmo is accessible for client favorable places and times someplace in any system, Android, including Windows, and iOS. The SurveyGizmo features incorporated high quality encampment layouts which can decrease questionnaire time consumption. This's a friendly and easy to comprehend and use knowledge and interface. It's an important practical library. This helps you turn the end result of the survey of yours into pie charts or perhaps table types which help survey proponents to better understand the end result of questionnaires. SurveyGizmo may be used for a survey form and it is completely on line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The distinctive branding feature offers few personalization features that often don't satisfy customer requirements. This doesn't help copying and fusion of survey questions to better this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some suggest employees, doctors and professors, among others, provide many businesses that want to carry out inquiries and find out if their company is undertaking its duties the true way via the judgment of its customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Along with meeting individuals for negative responses and reviews, the virtual review and questionnaire structure, for example SurveyGizmo, is productive and better considerably way to obtain info as well as enhance the goods. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Revenue Support
What do you like best?

I have no experience creating surveys and I was able to quickly and effectively create multiple surveys. The platform is self explanatory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to send the survey to myself to test without having the results count as feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting feedback in a simple way and including logic within the questions. The benefit has been saving time. Instead of individually collecting feedback I can anonymously collect feedback and put it into a report quickly without having to ask the questions and organize the data myself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
What do you like best?

SurveyGizmo has the qualities that both new and advanced survey creators are able to accommodate. The fundamental level of characteristics has a broad range of questions. It's very convenient to use it has taken me longer compared to the number one draft of my very first survey to create the account. I've applied several of additional better known resources for surveying, hands lower, SG was best. The extra is an extremely modest expense. It's trivial to make use of additional instruments for sharing, analysis and testing of results. The graphic statement is supplied in an incredibly digestible format and doesn't call for a modification for many users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With SG, I'd just one complaint. There aren't any examples, strategies or recommendations for what kinds of questions in order to ask and to ask questions for better surveys, and also survey developers have to find out a thing by themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign on for a totally free account. An easy survey with reason and multiple questions could be produced, and benefits may be seen in fifteen minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The SG problem supplies us with a better way of gathering people's views on a variety of subjects effectively and rapidly. Survey revisions are extremely rapidly, that cooperation can become reactive and painless nearly in time that is real. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

*It has wide range of inbuilt templates which helps to save time for creating new.

*It has lots of options to customize your survey, You'll never feel tired of any of its features.

*It shows a fatigue meter to know your survey strength.

*It has good user management tab to set user easily.

*You can recover any deleted survey by mistake through trash folder which is not found in google and survey monkey.

*Youll never feel sorry as it has great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

*There is no dislike in this survey , but the trial period is little less.

*there should be an colorful surveys which I'm missing to look unique.

*Comparing other survey it has high price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

*Forget about all surveys in market, if you try this you'll never go to any other surveys as it has all the best features a survey tool should have, although the price is little high which is concern to choose this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

*It realled helped to sort a new product development in market through survey .

*It saved a lot of time which has inbuild templets to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

The ease of building surveys of all kind, from basic to more complexe routing and data piping. I have been using Alchemer (SurveyGuizmo) for 5 years and it is reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I guess it relates to aspects difficult to overcome for any survey platform: survey invites and reminders being intercepted as spam emails (respondents find the messages in their spam inbox). I did not had a lot of issues with this, except with my last survey campaign. I had to send out email using my own email account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't only look at price in making your decision to go with Alchemer or another platform. Client support is central and Alchemer supported me within the same day with any questions or issues I had. Actually, you have access to technical support over the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its a powerful survey platform supporting my data collection for the evaluation of programs and projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Me parece un producto fantástico. Me encanta cómo funciona su microscopio y cómo muestran los resultados después de empezar a recibir respuestas en la encuesta que haces. Proporcionan una amplia gama de opciones para las encuestas que no podrían ser vistas en ningún otro lugar. Por ejemplo, puedes subir contactos por medio de datos predefinidos y utilizar esta información para la encuesta realizada, es muy funcional y práctico, es una aplicación imprescindible y en comparación a las demas es de las mejores del mercadoe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

En mi opinion creo que deberian tener unos mejores planes de precio. Además, la interfaz no es tan amigable cuando estás empezando. La versión gratuita, aunque es gratuita, tiene la mayoría de sus características bloqueadas, al ser gratuita. Esto dificulta el aprendizaje de cómo funcionan esas características de forma gratuita, lo que significa que tienes que cambiar a la versión de pago. Esto puede llevar bastante tiempo y ser algo frustrante. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nuestra herramienta principal para realizar encuestas a nuestros clientes de calidad, nos ayuda a manejar nuestras encuestas convenientemente. Es capaz de hacer encuestas, cuestionarios y sondeos en crear informes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Survey Gizmo is very user friendly. As a Prevention Education Manager working with schools in two counties, we needed to streamline our data collecting and make the switch from paper surveys to digital. Survey Gizmo allowed us to do so with little instruction. I have been able to develop surveys, share links, make necessary changes, and use the data collected to enhance our programs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. We have found SurveyGizmo to be incredibly helpful and cost effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to move to paperless surveys for our students. Each student is provided with a link to complete a survey. We now have all of our data collected in SurveyGizmo and do not have piles of papers to enter manually. It is a benefit not to spend hours on data input when that time can be used better to interpret the data received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Research Consultant
What do you like best?

It's very easy to learn, well laid out and pretty flexible for a self serve survey package. I would thoroughly recommend it to any small research business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have the option to choose the report language, so that it doesn't automatically mirror the default language of the survey when in field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping clients answer business objectives through well designed and analysed market research surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Ops
What do you like best?

Alchemer is very flexible with tons of features and still very easy to use. Many built-in themes for styling your surveys as well as the ability to customize the look and feel. Question logic is super easy to set up. The reporting tools are great. Their support team is very helpful and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I have only been happy with Alchemer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Alchemer to create our surveys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Overall, the platform is easy to use and intuitive. That said, when I have needed technical support, the agents have been very helpful and responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature is attractive but very simple and somewhat limited. I would like more flexibility to build better reports within the platform that I would be proud to share with clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Alchemer for online survey research, registrations, direct mail efforts, online diaries, and other research objectives. Have tested advertising messages, product concepts, and product designs. Also used to conduct national healthcare surveys regarding patient journey experiences, preferences, and attitudes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple tool with good efficiency and user friendly with simple interface to usage.flexible survey software platform, with good collection of data from the customers.

Without much knowledge on coding or programming we can build surveys easily with the in-built functionalities and more over we can try all the features which included in the question type more useful factor or the option is effective dashboard which is given by SurveyGizmo.

The data and records which is collected at back end can be easily fetch able without any challenges like other tools. buffering speed on surveys created are very good no need to wait much time compare to other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one dislike is customer support should still much effective and needy timely replies. and need to add much more advanced features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SurveyGizmo is a great simple easy to use tool or software for creating surveys according to our requirements.

Tool is user friendly which you can use it without any programming knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting data or collecting proper data can be done from SurveyGizmo which mainly solve the problems of proper collection of data.

Benefits in SurveyGizmo are like it is easy to use and add required question types according to our usage and set the conditions to get proper data to get collected mainly it is simple tool which great easy interface which is ready to use instantly.

Providing Excel format data which is collected back end is benefits that we can have many formats to download the data files in dashboard provided by tool itself.

Even lengthy survey can be created without hampering the quality and can get easy collected data on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Everything is super straight forward and whenever you have questions you can call support and they will give guidance regarding ANYTHING! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features require upgrading plan, but that's saas for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a survey software that has fast loading time and is relatively simple to develop surveys within a few hours without building a website on wordpress. Their UI is developed in such a way that everything is very simple to understand when you want to generate long form leads. They also give the ability to implement custom domains which give the website a branded experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.