Airtable Reviews & Product Details

Digital Native
What do you like best?

All of the features airtime has to offer, also it offers Gantt chart functionality, which isn’t necessarily groundbreaking, but its execution of this feature is fantastic. Just like the rest of the platform, the Gantt charts are clear and colorful, making them a great addition. Other things I like about airtable are:

I like the visually appealing user interface,

It has a flexible task-tracking systems,

And also there are project template you can show from, there are many tutorials available to learn how to use all of the features and tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since there are many features, it will most likely take a long time to learn how to use everything on the platform, Therefore, there are probably techniques that would be useful that aren't being used because you don't know how to use them yet, I do not like task date functions , Users have limited permission to what there can do on the platform, also the program can be a bit pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It increases productivity. Its many features give me tons of options and templates to give you a head start, allows users to be creative as they would like to be, lastly the program output a high quality of work, also I like the Database modelling, collaboration with other users on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Airtable Overview

What is Airtable?

Airtable is a software platform that empowers people to build the solutions they need to drive innovation and increase agility within their teams. Airtable puts the power of a flexible database into the hands of creators. We've raised over $170M in funding and have over 170,000 organizations running mission-critical processes and workflows on Airtable. At first glance, Airtable looks a lot like a spreadsheet, but we are much more powerful. Our building blocks enable teams to model the things they work on, define relationships between things, and create views explicitly tailored for their type of work. Airtable allows teams to adapt their software when markets evolve, or goals change. We increase agility by providing transparency and visibility to collaborators and managers. Best of all, we allow teams to solve a broad set of use cases without IT resources. Try out Airtable today and see why so many organizations are switching to Airtable from spreadsheets and rigid project management tools.

Airtable Details

Airtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform designed to combine the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with features like file attachments, kanban card stacks, revision history, calendars and reporting.

Airtable's app creation platform uniquely combines approachability and power so that the people closest to the problem can create the best possible solution.

Project management and work management vendors say they are flexible and customizable, but projects and tasks will always be at the center of their focus. What happens when you need your software to go beyond assigning tasks and setting due dates?

Airtable puts the things you care about most at the center of your workflow. That means you can ship new products faster, drive more engaging campaigns, or re-invent the way your team works.

Airtable
2013
San Francisco, CA
@airtable

Airtable Videos

Airtable Screenshots

Airtable Downloads

Answer a few questions to help the Airtable community
Have you used Airtable before?

Airtable Reviews

Showing 961 Airtable reviews
Already have Airtable?
Associate Marketing Coordinator
Open Discussions in Airtable
Project Manager
What do you like best?

Airtable is an unbelievable database which can be used via a beautiful spreadsheet interface for unbelievable and organizational project management. One of my main points is the fact that, in connection with this software, Airtable allows a number of users to connect, integrate and produce different skills in the same room within the platform. It save us a great deal of time by filtering and refreshing sensitive data live. The number of emails we have sent has diminished and our productivity has never stopped. Our customers are also happy to still verify their details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't hold the same functionality to develop on mobile devices. The info, both on this framework and on the network, is a problem which requires enhancement so that this application can turn your fingertips into a robust and feature-rich server. I know, though, that the support team is working together very well, and that is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Airable is an unbelievable online project management tool that guarantees continuity and visibility across all the data stored and recorded in this framework and encourages a greater and better collaborative margin. Users can view their tasks in real time and control their total performance and order in their most efficient environment. Many excellent highlights are present. It is intended for the organisation, link, administration, adaptation and monitoring of project data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Airtable in all departments because it helps us to coordinate in an exceptional manner all the content that we collect, which guarantees us a better understanding of the work that we support. We are able to introduce, in a single workspace, all the activities that are pending to this mission, since we have a more optimal and productive partnership. We can spend staff time more efficiently on core programs and initiatives. We can also monitor and more efficiently order the facilities. This form helps us to analyze our workflow and uses the form feature to automate applications for our project manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I like this particular product better to be able to save loads on the sheet. Data are easy to obtain and can be obtained in different designs by handing the areas over to someone as a structure. It is much more useful for information. Configurable and usable gui that prevents the disappearing of information. A dynamic project is necessary to succeed. However, if you are not happy with the product delivered by the system, you do not have freedom to build new prototypes and adapt them to your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say, the implementation of the tool is very simple and improves efficiency in project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a recommended resource for any company. In a large variety of business sectors, data can be structured, linked, updated and tracked. The control of a website is best located than a regular database or even tablets. It is very thorough, optimistic and sponsored by HR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a kind of index, Airtable is also used for as many functions as possible for everyday activities. This helps you to store your discussed information without any other intent, such as Excel or Word, and to merge servers and tablets for customized access to your information. It can be modified very well and has a large design collection. I have thoroughly extended it to the mastermind schemes of the whole company. I may gather complicated details from Airtable. In reality, I tried with an incredible amount of programming to fix my cases and businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

I enjoy it so much and it was a success for me that I could have the order of all the employees' tasks. The desire to simplify workflow to a more convenient standard for everybody must be controlled. I like its gui because in our accounting program it's very easy to switch about, log, and open. This syncs with QB and we track each task's working time when providing invoices for QB as well. All the information that you need at any point in our career folder. It has a very good offer, moreover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The timer is an excellent idea, but it is not very well done: I get five lines, rather than combine them within seven days while I work on a job for five days. Airtable should enhance the technical show, glitches appear when I'm using them and it's incredibly awkward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's fantastic, very effective and I suggest it so you know your projects can be reviewed on a daily basis. He has always done well and helped balance the job at a high standard. You must take a moment to fully grasp Airtable because it's not straightforward to work at first, but once you know, it's a perfect tool to make a budget and review your needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our team saved time with an Excel spreadsheet before displaying the Airtable, which had to be manually summarized and invoiced later. It saved a lot of time for Airtable. The whole system of routine activities is very productive to reinforce, it has really been able to offer outstanding job time and development. It encourages the chance to see who performs more and who does not do their duties. Projects are monitored at all stages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/Business Growth Specialist
What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to sync tables and share views. the automation feature is very useful, and having apps that can show your data in so many different forms/context via a dashboard is invaluable when working across a wide range of tables. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the apps are unable to shrink to fit beside the table. I like to view both simultaneously, and it's frustrating to have to go back and forth between table & app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knowledge of relational databases and their uses will get you running with Airtable in next to no time. Without that knowledge, it can be a learning curve that becomes overwhelming but not insurmountable by any means. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've tried a number of project management tools (Asana, ClickUp, Trello), but simply can't customize them to give me the analysis views I need (not without upgrading to a pricey enterprise plan).

I am able to slice and dice my data - programs, projects, tasks...you name it - in a way that works for project management, assignment, tracking, system integration & automation, *contextually* Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Worship Leader
What do you like best?

I love that it is real-time and can be easily collaborative. I have weekly meetings where my team makes changes and updates while we're all reviewing our projects - and it reflects instantly on Airtable. Helps organize all of our projects - and makes the workflow more streamlined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better document editor. They just recently rolled out a markup tool for attachments - but it's a pain to make a change to an Excel document and then have to reupload the file to keep it the latest. There is some functionality with Google Drive, but I haven't explored that yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mainly project management. We had so many projects for product development - and we didn't have a very good tool for keeping those on target. Airtable has made the process transparent for upper management - and let's us be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Lead
What do you like best?

We really liked the survey functionality and created numerous lovely ways and surveys that refresh the customer's record base immediately after completion. These surveys / formats will be inserted directly into our customers' work or e-mails and these findings can then be added immediately to the customer / lead record. It saves us a lot of time by filtering private information and updating it live. The number of emails that we must send has decreased and our productivity has improved endlessly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only drawbacks to AirTable are very unique and uncommon criteria for our company. I want to be able to link records between bases without matching the field columns. In addition to that the support staff interacts fantastically for you to help you incorporate your details. I don't even like it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform that helps you improve your project management process, this is without a doubt one of the tools you should consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Airtable for storing, tracking and showing all information on our customers and staff, drawing up contracts and related information as well as automating the procedure through the automated automations of the Airtable or applications of third parties such as Zapier. Our application and onboarding process have changed, resulting in higher sales. We have used AirTable to help our current customers more efficiently. Our recruiting and applicant processes are still being tracked and coordinated (a recruitment basis). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of Airtable. Right now, I need this to be a big to-do list and calendar organizer, but later on I might need a complete project management system with Gantt charts. I know it can do both. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you're pitching without a template to get started, that's close to what you're looking for, working with Airtable can be overwhelming. It has its own jargon for different levels of organization, and it was not clear at first how to use it. I had to go to a user's blog (not produced by Airtable that I know of) to understand the meaning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Airtable to organize and plan my personal projects. I am known for having too many balls juggling at once, and Airtable's design makes it easy for me to get ideas and plans out of my head and adapt them to a realistic environment. I use a template that I found that is designed for personal projects and allows me to organize things by overall goal, project, and individual task. It really helped clear my mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the gui, from an esthetic point of view it is really appealing, and it is very useful for multiple viewpoints and knowledge sharing formats. The whole platform is very intuitive to teach new users about how to use and is able to use it based on the template you want for virtually any business process. It helps me to see consumer trends at a glance easily. It takes less than a day for me to strengthen my team and support them. Finally, the user interface is very versatile because I can do much more than just a table: I can quickly align rows, count, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is really easy to use, honestly there is nothing I do not like. Since its implementation, everything has worked correctly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product should be made available to help your control of knowledge and certainly view the definition in their training videos. It will take several days before you can thoroughly discover its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Airtable, our consumer study articles were disordered. In every user interview we held, for example, we had different Google Docs. Airtable instead helps us to archive all our notes in one place AND to intelligently group/filter notes to learn about similar patterns. Many Tablets are built and conveniently adapted for all the team members to access and explore in the project management organisation. The association with external documents and mission connections allows for a centralized position. Examples include the use of it as a monitoring device, social media after tracking, checklist preparation, project dashboard with templates, external connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I most enjoy the ability to bind and build links between tables, to swap between different formats if necessary and last but not least, its user-friendly interface. In theory, it's like a steroid spreadsheet with a database capacity. Driven vocabulary in the drop-down menu functions like Excel workbooks, but connection to the table is very simple. Another feature that I use frequently is the data subdivision through views. Those roles are the most widely used and are done excellent by AirTable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing and nuanced when it comes to filters. Although Airtable is an easy-to-use solution, its curve and its many features render it more durable and users can save sections or revisit in cases of doubt. I don't need or don't find many power blocking functions helpful. A free basic function can be a search of the whole database, but I trust the cost model that it has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time, like any database, to develop the whole scheme about what you want to collect and how to extract the data. That means that you have a functional and accessible database which is used by all and is very helpful in your business. It is a very versatile method that you can use for many situations, and can use Airtable for many purposes. There is of course, the learning curve, but after you know it, it's all about how you set it up and take the time. From the coordination of team activities, a product strategy and the preparation of a launch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Airtable on a daily basis as a task management tool, we also use it to manage weekly tasks, organize research, and track the progress of our projects. I have tried to centralize everything in AirTable and link them so that the bases can be updated (in progress). Everyone adopts it easily and I have different views for everyone to see their own subset of data and more importantly, when a view is updated, everyone's view is also updated with the relevant information in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We used to function exclusively in Excel which while that's cool and all, we end up with competing copies of files almost continuously. Airtable is simple to use and regularly upgrades its functionality. I do appreciate that they continuously refresh the app and include new choices for widgets. I've been able to manage email scheduling, stat logging, and more using Airtable. I am not a big Excel or database user, and so you're happy to use Airtable with that nice gui. The interfact and the overall performance are really good. In comparison, the onboard modal of the consumer floating down the page is very pleasant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although I surely understand that all the positive things are part of the premium plans. There are some restrictions, but they are mostly limited to the form upload option for our purposes. The automation is limited to customers inside the subscription package, which is a daunting challenge for what we try to use but alternatives exist. The technical plan price is, I think, pretty costly. Also certain free user applications may be enabled. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check it. Test it, test it. The best part of Airtable is to experiment with it in advance to see if it will do what you like. One of the best things I can think when handling my stuff is the community feature in the database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My biggest issue with the everyday organization, management of tasks, and those lists or goals for the future I need to organise, is freedom and ease of arranging and reorganization in line with my desires. the greatest advantage, I believe. In particular when we have no computer access Airtable made it easy to access our documents/information. We were able to get consumers to use Airtable to better control what they do. Drag & Drop Functions are very useful for modifying schedules. We will have several users experimenting with the tables at the same time as it is updated in real time so that the guesswork is taken from who changes what and when. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Country Director
What do you like best?

Good customer support and a helpful community that is always growing! The automations function is also really useful for us, a non-profit organization working on a tight budget. Airtable also provides a discount for Non-Profits which was really helpful to us as it is really affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limit on functions - some functions are still missing, the team at airtable are constantly improving the platform but these features roll out slowly. Hope to have more frequent updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great database for managing large datasets in real time. The UI is easy to use with some training. This platform works well with other partner applications and with some automation, we are able to create complex process flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Programmes
What do you like best?

My favourite feature is the ability to edit and change the view options of the data. This includes filtering content into groups and also the advanced 'sort data' features.

I also like the different display colour options for multiple entries, which all makes it easy to read large amounts of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using functions in the cells is not intuitive. It is difficult to understand and there are limited functions compared to other spreadsheet software.

The sharing of database files could also be improved. As Admin, I need to create separate 'workspaces' for each group of users. It would be easier to share individual databases, which I recommend to the otherwise superb AirTable package.

The 'Bases' (additional modules) are expensive, very clever, but they are also quite overwhelming in their choices and options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Airtable for an attractive content manager, or database-light. Try out the Blocks features before buying. Make the most of the filter view options. Use it to capture forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At work we use AirTable to capture survey data using the 'Form' display function. My colleagues complete a form and it populates the database automatically, bingo!

We also use it for our staff records, to manage contact details, birthdays and other HR content. Likewise, for our contact database of customers and partner organisations. So a bit like a traditional CRM database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Airtable has been a blessing in allowing us to create endless private views to share with our clients. The ability to filter down to private information and have that updated live for them saves us so much time. It has reduced the amount of emails we have to send back and forth and increased our productivity to no end. Our clients also love the ability to review their information at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downsides I have found to Airtable are very specific requirements to our business that our out of the norm. There really is nothing to dislike and the support team are amazing at working with you to help implement your information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We run a Music Entertainment Agency and use Airtable to store all of our artists information, record and display their availability, build out contracts and all related information and automate the entire process through the built in Airtable automations or 3rd party software such as Zapier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Provides all the requisite updates on whatever project you are on. It has helped me join different teams in my company to get a better picture about who is focused on what. Airtable is simpler to implement. I had no issues from purchasing to launch. No sort of mistake that we have had has caused us headaches and choose to avoid using it quite the reverse. It has higher functionality and ease of use relative to other applications. Quality tech increases the sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is restricted to integration with other applications, so I find it hard to drag and drop data often. In addition, the smartphone application also does not run at the same pace due to too many possibilities and functions, and I have to restart the software again, which is really inconvenient again. It was often really sluggish to upload contents to the tablets, but then it was easier for the site itself and our workers were able to get a decent job. I think that due to the strong competitiveness between platforms and their prices, they will add software or features that makes the job simpler. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest this method to make the tasks easier to handle. It provides comprehensive storage for your data and you can also store the details on your cloud because of its incorporation with social networks such as Facebook. Its appealing platform will allow you to learn more every day, provide you more governance and organisation through the resources that it offers, and it is definitely much better. I continue with Airtable. I stay with Airtable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

He helps us in all the content preparation that we had with Airtable in a crisis and it's not a challenge, it's multifunctional and I agree that it's more successful than Excel. Its visually enticing platform induces your learning. I feel more relaxed linking my team with its smartphone application and I can upgrade it quickly from anywhere. I wanted a tool for data transparency and for making the right business strategy and Airtable offers me both because of my excessive travel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Development Manager
What do you like best?

I like that Airtable is intuitive, easy to edit, easy to export to CSV. It is a great platform for my own departmental projects and for inter-department communication. I like color coding, sorting fields, ease of creating new lines and items, flexibility of different fields (like you can have text, date, complete, priority, assign tasks, or whatever you think is relevant). I also like that you can easily nestle tasks within subprojects within projects within goals. I have also used it to create databases of information for clients and it is easy for them to view and understand vs something like excel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a paywall for color coding and it isn't always easy to link projects and tasks together. Additionally, you cannot use equations in the cells to do any maths. I do not like that it sometimes crashes and you cannot see edits of others in real time. It also doesn't have a downloadable computer program, which would be very helpful if I am doing tasks offline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IF you are looking for easy plug and play, this is good online support. It is very similar to excel, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inter-departmental communication and strategy. Tracking and managing goals and tasks. A great benefit is that everything can be exported to CSV and there are multiple views for each table created. I have used it with both my direct reports and with my managers to clearly communicate what has been done and where each task stands. It is excellent especially as so many people are working remotely and google drive doesn't always work especially well for communicating tasks. Email is a graveyard where tasks go to die. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.