Ahrefs is a software company that develops online SEO tools and free educational materials for marketing professionals.
Ahrefs all-in-one SEO toolset can help you with:
- Competitor research: unveil your competitor's organic keywords, backlink strategies and PPC keywords
- Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in your niche
- Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank
- Website Audit: find what SEO issues your website has and learn how to fix them
- Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for your own content
- Rank Tracking: track your search rankings along with your competitors'
- Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time you or your brand in mentioned online.
Ahrefs database has over 11 billion keywords and more than 400 billion indexed pages. That is why Ahrefs is able to provide maximum data accuracy to its users.
How do you position yourself against your competitors?
Ahrefs is a popular backlink analysis toolset for SEO experts. It currently enjoys a reputation as the best index of backlinks in the world. The reasons are quite simple:
• No one crawls the web faster than Ahrefs - save Google (for now).
• Ahrefs indexes more new links than anyone else, bar none.
• Ahrefs features a short index refresh time of 15 minutes.
• The Ahrefs interface is sleek and easy to navigate.
Recently, Ahrefs added an excellent content marketing instrument to its toolkit.
Content Explorer uses the incredible indexing power of Ahrefs crawlers to analyze the best performing content in the world. The result is a content marketer’s dream.
Their search data and models are super accurate for identifying real world consequences of link building. Very high accuracy on a number of terms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
They've gutted their rank tracking system. Legacy customers who have been with the company for years were reduced from updates every day to updates every FIVE days. Unusable anymore. I may completely leave their platform and I will never recommend the service to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
Look to SEMrush or Moz.com. Ahrefs has become low quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We WERE previously using ranktracking and analysis tools to effectively measure campaigns and identifying which experiments were working and not, but the platform is now useless for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.