Ahrefs Reviews & Product Details

"Ahrefs is the Definitive SEM and SEO Tool"

What do you like best?

Ahrefs is incredibly comprehensive and straight forward. From keyword discovery to site audits I use ahrefs for all my SEO needs. It's the first SEO program I was introduced to when starting me SEM management career and has proven to be the best time and time again. I've used their competitors liker moz, SEM rush, and a couple other services- none of which have come close to stacking up.

What do you dislike?

I think they could go a long way when it comes to updating the site audit tool. I think the reporting could be a bit more comprehensive when reporting the locations of issues and their in-links. Also I think you should be able to export all the results of a site audit an have them in a single spreadsheet.

Mainly keyword research, site audits, backlink analysis, and competitor research.

What is Ahrefs?

Ahrefs is a set of SEO tools that can help you in almost every aspect of content marketing. Ahrefs takes care of: - Competitor research: unveil your competitor's organic keywords, backlink strategies and PPC keywords - Link Building: find the strongest backlink opportunities in your niche - Keyword Research: get maximum relevant keyword ideas and see how hard it would be to rank - Content Research: discover the most popular content on any topic and find the best ideas for your own content - Rank Tracking: track your search rankings along with your competitors' - Mentions Monitoring: get email alerts every time you or your brand in mentioned online - Website Audit: find what SEO issues your website has and learn how to fix them. Ahrefs database has 7 billion keywords and 187 billion indexed pages. That is why Ahrefs is able to provide maximum data and accuracy to its users.

Ahrefs Screenshots

Ahrefs Profile Details

Ahrefs Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Ahrefs

Ahrefs Reviews

1-25 of 165 total Ahrefs reviews
Editor

"Best tool for seo!"

What do you like best?

At the moment Ahrefs is a the best tool for seo and spy your competitors.

You can do

- keyword research

- Domain research

- Spy your competitors

- Link research

- Audit your site.

- Check a domain

- Evaluate a site (worth, autority, traffic)

- Check your profile link

- Check if you or your competitor are google penalized

- View a site grow overtime

Ahrefs have insane data on how the site are working, you can spy your competitor and view

- how many backlink they have

- how they earn or lost backlink

- top pages

- how much traffic they have

- how they get that traffic

The best tool for seo.

What do you dislike?

Is insanely expensive. I hope they make some new plan more affordable

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is expensive but is worth it. the best tool for keyword research, link research, audit your site. Insane data

With ahrefs i do:

- Find new content oportunity,

- Find new backlinks

- See how my competitor are working

- See what pages have traffic

Content Marketing Lead

"The best all-in-one SEO platform I've used"

What do you like best?

The team at Ahrefs have done an excellent job of building a comprehensive product that includes tons of useful features without succumbing to bloat. Nearly everything that's added to the tool has a use, and it's able to do more for less than most other similar platforms I've used. It's also stable and their customer support has been, in my experience, top notch.

What do you dislike?

The Content Explorer is a nice addition for convenience, but it doesn't come close to replicating what a tool like BuzzSumo can do. Then again, it likely isn't intended to, but it's the one area of the product that feels like it might be a bit tacked on at this point. This isn't so bad though as the feature still offers a useful purpose, it's just that purpose is a little shallow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a trial if you're thinking about switching from something similar. It does a lot more than just check backlinks these days.

We're using Ahrefs to drive our entire approach to SEO. It's Keywords Explorer tool is more accurate and does a better job of uncovering related terms and ideas than another platform we were using previously. This has enabled us to better validate our content ideas and improve our keyword research than before, and the benefits have been measurable.

Inbound Consultant - Premier Services

"Great tool pricing can increase anytime BE CAREFUL!!!"

What do you like best?

It's a tool where you can easily do research on competition and get great quality data.

What do you dislike?

The pricing policy. I purchased the tool for 12 months in end of Jan 2018. This included 5000 SERP updates with a standard plan and all of a sudden, Ahref changed this back to 1000 without any warning. Their pricing page wasn't even reflecting this change, and I was informed about that when talking to a support rep. I understand the Company wants to increase pricing based on improved tools, but when you have made a 12 months purchase in advance, you would expect this new pricing to apply by the end of your contract at least... Or potentially to be grandfathered in the old pricing. But No - Ahref will basically apply this very aggressively with no warning at all or heads up. It's sad, in fact very sad as it shows the company is definitely not customer-centric.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grand father customers who paid subscriptions in advance in the old pricing when new feautres appear, and only increase pricing upon their renewal

I perform advanced competitive analysis to help my clients build better content strategy.

SEO Specialist

"Can't do SEO without it"

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and understand, it comes packed with lots of features that you may need two or more software suites to do. I find it worth far more than we pay for it. It has payed for itself in a very short time. It allows me to get very granular with my searches and also lets me export a lot of information so that I can make business decisions based on the whole picture.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the plan, you are only allowed up to 100 domain searches a day. If you purchase their top tier plan you only get double of that. Sometimes it can take you several days to do certain types of research. This can start to get a little bothersome as we work with several clients and all of them need to use this software to make sure everyone is getting the best work that we have to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The medium pricing tier seems to be the best for most businesses.

I work with legal websites and it makes it easy to see what the top law firm websites are using for backlinks. I can then export all the backlinks into an Excel file and decide what are the best ones for me to try and obtain for our clients. The reports section is nice too, it gives us an easy to understand solution for our clients and answers their question of where their money is going to.

SEO Manager

"AHREFS is awesome for link building"

What do you like best?

I've used a couple of SEO software programs over the last 4 years. Moz, Serpstat, SEM Rush and now Ahrefs. Since the bulk of my focus is actually building links, I think Ahrefs has the most reliable results. For example, if you checked the backlink profile of 10-20 websites on Ahrefs and compared to another SEO software provider, I bet that you would average at least 10-15% more results with Ahrefs. That can be a lot more opportunities! Their keyword phrase tracker seems to work pretty quickly and seems to be accurate.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is a bit high compared to some of the other providers. Nearly $200 per month currently and feel there could but better value for the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using it for building links mainly, it is probably the best option.

Finding link opportunities, tracking positions in search results, analyzing websites.

Founder

"THE BEST SEO TOOL"

What do you like best?

I love everything. The dashboard is really great. Content gap is absolutely amazing for finding new content ideas based on competitors. The same with top pages.

I look forward to the rank tracker update every week.

I couldn't do without the keyword explore. It use it extensively to find new keywords for blog posts.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I don't like really. I guess my only gripe would be that it is kind of expensive for a small company like us. I would love to see them offer discounts for small companies (although I never asked them for one)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up, just do it, it will pay for itself!

Since we started using ahrefs.com we have been able to tell what SEO works, what doesn't and to grow our traffic by 5x.

Software Developer

"Ahrefs will help with your SEO and link building "

What do you like best?

Ahrefs is an all-inclusive software tool that includes the necessary features you need to rank above your competitors. Site auditing and SEO analysis are some of the notable features. I like how it analyzes my website pages and highlights what parts of a page require improvements to help achieve the best ranking. Another item that I like is the inbuilt analysis and tracking of competitor websites to help determine their backlinks and use them to grow your own website. Ahrefs has an extremely large database of backlinks to make this possible.

What do you dislike?

Ahrefs is a worthy tool, although I feel they should give new users a free trial instead of the $7 for 7 days trial, which is hardly enough trial period to adequately track a competitor’s website. For individuals/freelancers in the SEO digital space, the subscription pricing is quite high when you’re just starting, but once your clients start to see the benefits, it will be worth it as you get more business. Otherwise, there’s little I found to dislike about Ahrefs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend Ahrefs to anyone in search engine optimization, social media marketing or digital marketing. Ahrefs is perfect for keyword research, competitor research, viral content research, web page audit, rank tracking, competitor tracking and more. If you are looking to find great link opportunity then Ahrefs is the tool winning in that domain.

I use Ahref to analyze my competitors’ SEO efforts, to audit my websites, and to research on the best keywords to use when curating my website content. Ahrefs helps me to ensure my websites rank better on search engines so that I can stay ahead of my competitors.

Marketing Manager
Internet

"The best link analysis tool in the game"

What do you like best?

Ahrefs boasts the best link database among any system out there. It does most everything -- link monitoring, alerts, calculated metrics, the richest clickstream blend out there, and much more. Its UI is cluttered in a good way and the company has quick and polite support. And Tim Soulo -- the public face of Ahrefs -- has done a ton of good for the SEO community.

What do you dislike?

On-site analysis just doesn't work via a SaaS UI in my point of view. Ahrefs can't yet hold a candle to the rote power and customizability of Screaming Frog or Sitebulb when it comes to drawing metrics from source code.

As my consultancy grew, price no longer became an issue with Ahrefs -- but I do understand why many solo practitioners find it steep.

The support for technical SEO metrics are nigh non-existent, and there are no "spam score" analyses, which is a big way that competitors still beat Ahrefs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn the UI and export tools well.

Most of my SEO research starts with Ahrefs. My subscription more than pays itself off every month.

Marketing Director

"Ahrefs is exactly what our "SEO game" was lacking!"

What do you like best?

This is my favorite marketing tool! I like Ahrefs because it allows me to track backlinks and keywords for our niche. Since we're creating software, there are quite a few competitors that we have. And thanks to Ahrefs, I'm able to see what the competition is doing which allows us to improve what we are lacking SEO-wise.

What do you dislike?

The biggest downside I think is the inaccurate keyword volume sometimes. Previously, I was only using Google's keyword planner and it gave us more precise volumes. I guess it's easier for Google since it's their own tool and they can give better numbers. This confuses us because in Ahrefs we may see potential in various keywords but in the long run, after our articles are published – the traffic is not what we expect sometimes. Though, it's accurate enough for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're okay with the pricing they offer – Ahrefs is the perfect solution for any content creators out there. You are able to step up your SEO game with data on number of backlinks as well as info on that particular site. But before you start using Ahrefs, try out what Google already offers first, maybe it will be enough for you in the beginning.

We are getting quality data for keywords, competition and using their backlink checker – we get an idea on what websites link to our competitors and what we should focus on. We use Ahrefs for all of our SEO needs.

Biggest benefit I find is that rich data we can get for content creation. It definitely pays off!

Content Marketing Manager

"Easy-to-use tool for improving SEO"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic. And as a small company looking to drive brand awareness through search, their keyword exploration tools are essential to our SEO strategy. It's also a pretty straightforward tool to use, so can you jump right in and get a lot of benefits straight away.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t always a lot of data on niche keywords, which makes it difficult to optimize for SEO when writing articles for very specific audiences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a zillion SEO tools available — we use Ahrefs in conjunction with a couple of other tools. Consider whether Ahrefs satisfies all your SEO needs or if you need to supplement with another tool.

Ahrefs is our go-to tool for making our content highly visible, so we can significantly grow our organic traffic and attract the right prospects.

Marketing Director

"Step Up Your SEO Game x10 with Ahrefs"

What do you like best?

From the new Keyword explorer to Rank tracker – Ahrefs is definitely an essential service for our marketing strategy. Our organic traffic depends on our brand and SEO presence. With Ahrefs we were able to track down the backlinks our competitors have and aim into the proper internet space.

Here's our situation – we sell software for Mac and Windows. The problem we solve with our software is directed at those who have a pain and search for a solution to this pain on Google. Long story short – SEO is the weapon we use to help our target audience find our products.

We've made a big chunk of articles that target particular keywords. In this articles, we provide tutorials on how to solve a particular problem that users were having after they typed it in their search engine. And this is where Ahrefs comes in.

We can analyze our competitors and analyze the keywords we already use to get new ideas for articles, including long tail keywords. This results in us getting more traffic, more installs and more sales.

Totally recommend it!!

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like is that Ahrefs sometimes does not provide exact keyword search volume. Instead – it provides approximate numbers which confuses us in cases when we think a keyword should get more traffic that it actually does once the SEO content is published. To get the most up to date and exact numbers, you'd better off use Google's keyword planner.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a few other options, so it's best if you take a look at other Ahrefs competitors to make sure it fits your exact needs. For us, the price point wasn't always satisfying, but once we saw good results – it made it totally worth it.

Ahrefs provides solutions to the problems related with SEO ranking and backlink generation. It's a must-have tool if you are serious about having your content at the top of search results.

Head of Business Development

"Great tool and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ahrefs makes it easy (and kind of addictive) to track the performance of our SEO, content, and site. I love using Content Explorer to build my SEO strategy and using the rank tracker feature to gauge its impact.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to display more than 50 items on one page in the rank tracker section. It's a small thing, but I find it annoying to flip through multiple pages, since it's harder to compare/contrast items.

We're using ahrefs to maximize out our SEO potential. Using it, we've seen a ton of progress, in terms of our ability to rank for high-intent terms.

Lead Online Marketing Specialist

"Data-filled and indepth backlink analysis tool"

What do you like best?

The index is huge and always has plenty of info, even for smaller, less known sites. There's always backlink info.

Shows date gained, dates lost, etc. Shows broken backlinks.

Great ability to view gained/lost links for specific periods of time, specific days, etc. Makes it very easy to analyze your sites or your competitors' sites.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Very happy with this overall. There's so much info and capabilities that I would say it can be a tad confusing. But they have a great collection of how-to videos that will pretty much solve that!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the "broken backlink" section. Utilize the ability to isolate lost and gained links by date. Let's say you have drops around October. You could go to right before that and specifically isolate good links lost or bad links gained, etc. They also have a good amount of helpful online resources for learning how to use the tool. Great graphs show overall trends for linking domains or linking pages. Check out the ability to sort by AHREFS' quality statistics to help analyze quality/low quality links.

Ability to analyze competitor backlinks. Ability to analyze your site's backlinks. I've realized the benefit of finding broken backlinks to handle those and re-capture those links.

"One of the best SEO tools I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Detailed breakdown of all our key SEO metrics and performance history. It's very easy to compare our performance against competitors, and identify new opportunities to improve. The "link intersect" tool is amazing! You can easily see who's linking to your competitors and not your site, and work through the report list to build your presence on those domains.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about. In the future, it would be great to have more recommendations based on performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like any SaaS product, you have to use it to get value. I'm on the platform at least five times a day! Explore all their tools to find which ones provide the best insight to help you reach your goals.

SEO - improving search rankings, building backlinks, optimizing meta details. Ahrefs helped us reach a 1st page search ranking for a new product target keyword within two months of launch.

Programmer, SEO

"Best SEO Tool For Research Keyword, Make Backlinks & See Organic Keywords Traffic"

What do you like best?

After auditing your site this tool gives you suggestions where your site needs changes. It gives full details about how many external backlinks your website has and you can make more backlinks by see your competitor site backlinks details. This tool also helps to find which keywords are helpful for our website & which keywords give organic traffic.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this tool, only 1 thing I dislike about this tool is this tool takes time to analyze the full site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this tool for SEO, It is a no 1 tool if you are doing SEO. If you are doing SEO without using any tool then it is very good but it takes more time and you cannot find accurate data to analyze what doing next with your site. So without wasting any time, this tool helps you to find the right keywords and give you better suggestions for your site and increase your Traffic value.

On page and OFF page SEO I like to use this SEO tool. This tool helps to find our competitor backlinks and his traffic source. Not Only this you can also analyze that what organic keywords your competitor rank. If you are new to SEO then this tool is very helpful for you this tool suggest you what improvement need on your site. This tool is a good source for finding keywords. By using this tool you can see your competitor keywords and add some additional keywords that you research using this tool and boost up your site within 2 to 3 months easily.

Founder

"Great complement to Google Analytics"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this product is to use. You can easily check out competitive sites and get quite a bit of info on what they're doing and even where they're spending money. I like their UR and DR ratings and check them monthly for a handful of sites.

What do you dislike?

Even though we're on a paid package, we have to 'upgrade' to see things like links 20-39 of our top link backs. We're paying around $100/month, I think, so only showing us a section of data, for that price, is not cool.

We want to monitor our competitors and figure out which sites and pages are linking back to us and which ones are helping us, and hurting us.

"My Go To Tool for SEO"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of SEO tools out there and many of them are exceptionally competitive but AHrefs is always my go-to tool when I'm not using more than one.

One of the things that AHrefs is best at is helping with a content marketing strategy. Though it's best known as a backlink index (which it's great at and I'll get into that), coming up with good content ideas is one of the things I get the most use out of it with using the content explorer. I find articles that do well for the topics I want to target and it's clear what already resonates with your audience which is powerful.

The backlink index is one of the best too though at the time of writing, Moz has just improved their index. Regardless of index size, which theirs is large enough, the type of data they provide is the most useful. The broken links data is probably the most useful that isn't easily matched by other tools. Additionally, going back to the content explorer, you can find unlinked mentions, a feature that appears to have been removed in Moz's "new" tool (I may just not be able to find it).

The rest of the tools are generally matched by other competitors to some degree though, in general, AHrefs understands what you intend to do with that data and presents the most useful information first.

What do you dislike?

The only feature that seems to "lag" compared to it's competitors is their site audit tool. This only launched a few months ago but in my experience experimenting with this tool, it's not the most effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is probably the best tool for content marketing, link building, and third party keyword research. If your primary concern is tracking technical errors this tool is alright but probably not the best

I'm the biggest AHref's proponent in my agency, we do use the other tools but the biggest benefit that we get is more accurate data to cross-reference with other SEO tools.

Digital Marketing Strategist, Founder
(Myself Only)

"Best backlink tracker software on the market!"

What do you like best?

It is the best backlink analyzer tool on the market. You can track your backlik profile, check our your competitors, and also get email links when you or your competitor gets links.

Also when rankings drop or improve you can get email updates too. A must have for for every SEO expert.

What do you dislike?

The reports are not beautified as other tools. This is more of a no bells and whistle tool, but provide great data points.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Add another layer with a dashboard for rank tracking, so this could be the one and only software fro SEO strategists, or even in house SEO teams.

Gaining a competitive landscape of the search market for companies. It helps dig deeper when building strategies than just doing SEO blindly.

SEO Manager

"Best All Around SEO Tool"

What do you like best?

Of the three popular backlink reporting tools (Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs), Ahrefs provides the most useful link data. Even in other areas of SEO, Ahrefs seems to always keep their toolsets fresh. They continually add in useful tools and features that make other software suites less relevant. The most recent addition is their site audit tool which provides a beautiful visualization of technical site issues.

The tool I like best within Ahrefs is the content explorer. It provides quick analysis of relevant and popular content for your topic of choice. I primarily use it to determine what kind of content will perform well in social and SEO.

What do you dislike?

When I had their lite plan, I ran into the problem of having to spread SEO research over a few days because of the daily limits. It would have been useful to have an aggregate monthly limit since I don't do SEO research more than once per month. This was easily solved by upgrading to a higher plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ahrefs updates and adds to their arsenal of tools constantly. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for an alternative "all in one" SEO toolset if enterprise tools become too costly for their organization.

Ahrefs paired with ScreamingFrog and a few other tools provides for most of the data that SEO needs to do a great job. Switching to smaller but more focused tools like these has allowed us to save on costs for enterprise tools.

Inbound Marketing Strategist

"Makes competitor research a breeze"

What do you like best?

Their site explorer feature is just amazing for competitor research. Doesn't matter if it's a page or the entire domain, you just put the URL and it gives you their organic keywords and backlinks in a jiffy.

Their content explorer is also one fine feature for content/influencer research. The filters to refine the results come in really handy.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really to dislike but I think their keyword explorer can get a bit better if it can provide some more keyword ideas based on a seed keyword.

Getting started with keyword research and backlinking gets difficult for agencies since our clients belong to various industries/domains. Ahrefs has helped us in kickstarting these two things for any client as soon as they sign up.

Digital Marketer

"A Must-Have Tool for Everyone Who Wants to Up Their SEO Game to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

The platform has a ton of valuable information and it's relatively easy to use once you get familiar with it.

What do you dislike?

It's not a cheap product but I guess that is valid for all SEO tools, not just Ahrefs.

We use Ahrefs for competitive research, keyword research, link-building and tracking our SEO improvement over time. We've been using the product since November 2018 and so far we grew our monthly organic traffic by 84% (from 25,524 in Sept 2018 to 47,011 in the last 30 days - Jan-Feb 2019).

Marketing Coordinator

"Fantastic tool--getting better and better"

What do you like best?

I've always liked Ahrefs and have always found it sufficient for my work. But lately the Ahrefs team has been amping up the functionalities--from internal linking to page-by-page performance reports, you really have access to it all here. Quintessential product for any practicing SEO.

What do you dislike?

Not much - it's superior to all other competing tools by far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have multiple people in your team, definitely consider upgrading to a multi-person package.

This is a diagnostic tool--it's about identifying gaps, backlink shortages, and other factors.

US

"Great tool for SEO research!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use Ahrefs to track our backlinks, referrals and those of our competitors' websites. I used this tool for link building to boost our search engine optimization and found it incredibly useful - allowing me to see which sites were linking to our competitors and then approaching those sites to links for our website.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more features were available with the free version. There is very little your can do without upgrading to a paid service, and the fees are fairly high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to review the paid plans to determine whether you need to upgrade from the free version. If you're doing very simple SEO research, the free version may be sufficient.

We are using Ahrefs primarily for link building and search engine optimization research. The site has allowed us to review the backlinks and referrals that our competitors get, which has informed our own link building work.

Marketing Writer

"SEO metrics for serious professionals"

What do you like best?

Everything. Seriously.

BACKLINKS--Ahrefs is the king of backlinks.

KEYWORDS--Ahrefs has a great sense of related keywords. I find it more helpful than the same feature in Moz.

RANKINGS--Ahrefs excels at this, too.

What do you dislike?

This is honestly very difficult to answer. One thing that comes to mind--I've had difficulty figuring out where in the interface to manage my email preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give yourself some time to learn the interface if you're new to it. It's more analytical and detailed than Moz.

Also, make sure you continue to learn and educate yourself on SEO concepts generally as you learn the software. The more you know, the more the interface will make sense.

Ahrefs allows us to stay on top of our rankings. It also helps us to discover new opportunities and spot issues immediately through a weekly review of Ahrefs. It helps us track our backlink profile. It also helps us spy on our competitors from an SEO perspective. High value all around.

Full Stack Marketer

"How Ahrefs helped me tracked my backlinks and helped me know what my competitors are doing"

What do you like best?

The thing that I liked the best about Ahrefs is that it contains a huge database of backlinks when I've checked my own website and my competitor's websites. This has allowed me to dig deeper and find out their exact linkbuilding and SEO strategies. Ahref contains a lot of tools and features that will make the life of an SEO professional or webmaster who wants more search engine traffic a lot easier. One of these features is the batch analysis feature. Basically, instead of entering your competitor's backlinks one at a time you could actually enter it once. This allows you to quickly check on the SEO metrics for a lot of competitor URLs in just one click.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked about Ahrefs is that it takes a little bit of time to learn and use. There's a fairly good amount of learning curve for using Ahrefs. You'll also need to understand what each of the metrics meant in order for you to analyze these metrics properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ahrefs is one of the most powerful backlink checking tools to date. It's definitely a worthy arsenal in your internet marketing toolset.

As a professional blogger, I've always struggled with getting more traffic to my own websites and the websites that I handle. And one of the strategies that I routinely use is search engine optimization. SEO or Search engine optimization involves a lot of things. While On Page SEO is mostly done on the website, the OFF Page stuff is mostly done outside of your website. Ahrefs has helped me do a lot of the Off page stuff like analyzing what are my competitor's SEO strategies, what are their backlinks, where are they getting them. I've also used Ahrefs to find out my competitor's content strategy because I could easily check what are the content and pages that are getting the most shares and backlinks on their website.

Ahrefs Features