AgoraPulse Reviews & Product Details

AgoraPulse Overview

What is AgoraPulse?

Agorapulse is a social media management platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports all in one easy-to-use dashboard. Agorapulse currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Here are six features that customers love most about Agorapulse. 1 - Social Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages 2 - Incredibly flexible publishing options for queued, scheduled, and requeued posts 3 - Advanced analytics delivered in PDF and CSV reports. Unlimited reports included with every subscription. 4 - Automatic moderation to rid accounts of spam and to easily assign incoming messages 5 - Agency Love program and shared external calendars to make agency work more efficient and profitable 6 - Unparalleled, around-the-clock customer service Agorapulse also offers five free tools for social media managers: Easy Advocacy, Facebook Ads Report, Facebook Barometer, Twitter Report Card, and Facebook Timeline Contest.

AgoraPulse Details
English, French, Spanish

AgoraPulse is a Social Media Marketing and CRM suite that helps agencies, business owners and marketers to manage their Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

AgoraPulse offers a user friendly interface that makes managing Social Media accounts a breeze.

All social media messages (comments, mentions, private messages, etc.) are synchronized 24/7. You'll get notified when new messages await your response.

Our flexible queue and scheduling post features will meet nearly any content publishing need you have, including Queue Categories and scheduling posts at regularly intervals.

Our functionality, support team, and pricing models make our tool an excellent value for teams and agencies looking for a better social media management solution.

AgoraPulse
2010
Paris, France
@AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Reviews

Showing 542 AgoraPulse reviews
Already have AgoraPulse?
What do you like best?

The ability to manage posts and engagement in one place. I can plan out my calendar months in advance and respond instantly over several different platforms within the same inbox. I love scheduling posts ahead of time and allowing my team mates to look them over for approval before they go out so I know there are no errors and the post gets the message across how I want it to. My favorite scheduling feature is being able to duplicate and drag and drop posts all over the calendar when I need to change posting dates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to plan story posts ahead of time. I dislike that I cannot create reports to show metrics on specific tags I have created. I also am disappointed I cannot compare several social media channels simultaneously in reports. I wish I could rearrange the order of the reports because most of the time I am scrolling straight down to the bottom to see those metrics first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let your employees use AgoraPulse and have them send you content to approve. Makes life much easier to manage social media ideas all in one place on the platform than to approve ideas all over the place. Excellent visual to see how frequent posts are and what is planned for the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of missed responses for customer interaction with AgoraPulse. I have realized there is a huge benefit to looking at the inbox for comments and interactions versus going to each social media platform individually. I also have realized that reporting metrics on AgoraPulse is so much simpler than going to each page's metrics and insights. I love that I can just click a button and a PDF or PowerPoint is sent to my manager in an easy to understand format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Hi Ranie,

We are so we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

We noticed that you mentioned that you would like to create reports with data from several social media channels? You can do this with our Power Reports add-on. Please reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com or to our support channel so we can give you more details on how this works.

Also, we are working on some improvements that will allow you to create specific tag reports of your content. Stay tuned!

Regarding the story posts, you can schedule them using Agorapulse.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Samia

Digital Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

It is an easy tool to administer in all the different social media, it provides us with a magnificent automation of the workflow, the content scheduling to publish on social networks works very well, it also offers us detailed reports that help us increase productivity In each of our networks, it is very useful that the social media reports are sent automatically, it also makes it easier to schedule the content to be published, it is really easy to be able to manage many social media accounts in this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like to use this platform a lot and I am very satisfied with all the tools they offer, they help me to do my job in a better way, I have nothing bad to say about AgoraPulse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a highly recommended platform for those who are looking for a tool to help them increase their audience on social networks and have better control of all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this platform I can manage each social network from a single control panel, it also gives us a lot of help in increasing the productivity of each of our social networks, it gives us many tools to increase the productivity of each of our accounts, and one One of the most important aspects of all is that it saved us a lot of work time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Hi Anne,

Thank you for sharing more about your experience with Agorapulse.

Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Master Scheduler
What do you like best?

AgoraPulse shows you all of your Facebook messages and comments in one streamlined place. From there, you can filter for just what you want to see, if desired, and you can easily like comments with one click. You can also bulk review unread notifications to clean up a messy inbox quickly.

My favorite feature is the ability to hide a comment, reply to it via Private Message, and then delete it - in that order. On Facebook, you must send the PM while the comment is still visible.

Another great feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to see which team member performed an action. This way, if something needs to be handled differently in the future, managers know who needs to receive constructive criticism (or worse, should something problematic occur).

Finally, an incredibly useful feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to see every interaction from a particular person in one place. When you click on a comment, if the poster has also posted other comments or sent PMs to you, you can see all of those in a panel under the user's name. You can also quickly ban spammers from this section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This may or may not be the fault of AgoraPulse (as it might be an API issue beyond their control), but it's frustrating that picture comments take significantly longer than text comments to come through. On particularly busy Facebook boosted posts, this sometimes means dozens of picture comments coming through at once, with the oldest of them a half hour old. This is frustrating for my job because my boss prefers for Facebook notifications to be managed within 5 minutes.

Additionally, Instagram management is only useful for seeing that a notification has come through. I still have to go to Instagram directly to like comments, reply to them, send a new Private Message, etc. This might also be an API issue, but I wanted to mention it, as it is something I dislike about working through AgoraPulse.

Finally, a few of the functions require more steps when using the mobile app. For example, the quick like button on comment notifications is not included on mobile, so each comment must be clicked on, then liked, then replied to or reviewed. This makes managing busy posts on mobile take longer than it does on desktop. Push notifications also do not come through instantly, so the app has to be manually refreshed every few seconds to ensure the 5-minute response time I mentioned previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AgoraPulse is the perfect software for providing fast, thorough customer support through Facebook, and it's a useful tool for keeping an eye on Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube notifications as well. I have not used it for other social media platforms, but I know others can be integrated. You can also set up notification filters for hashtags you want to follow, mentions, or just specific phrases. AgoraPulse also offers a variety of reports that I have not played around with yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As I mentioned in my response for what I like best, it's great that AgoraPulse allows users to hide a comment, then reply via PM, and then delete the comment. This gives my colleagues and me the ability to hide negative comments from other customers while responding to the customer in question. Additionally, when boosted posts or ads are getting a lot of responses very quickly, AgoraPulse makes managing those responses a much faster and easier process than doing so through Facebook directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelsie.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us !

Let me just address each one of your comments here :

1. It's frustrating that picture comments take significantly longer than text comments to come through: I am really sorry to hear this. Actually, there shouldn't be such a long delay. You can send us a message at support@agorapulse.com so we can check what is causing this.

2. Instagram management is only useful for seeing that a notification has come through. Unfortunately, these are all API limits. :-(

However, we're working on some new features here that will help you manage your dm's from Agorapulse. Stay tuned !

3. The mobile app: I am sorry to hear that your experience with the mobile app hasn't been that great. I am sharing your feedback with our mobile team since they're currently working on some big changes on the mobile app.

Should you have anything else to add, please let us know !

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ease of using Agorapulse. I like that is a visual platform as well. Being able to view the calendar in monthly form helps me to stay organized. One of my favorite parts is the reporting. It contains all of the important metrics for each platform and saves me so much time! I like that you can schedule to send the reports to yourself on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was more insight on the competitors for other social channels. Only Facebook has the capability to insert competitors. Although AgoraPulse gives the option for a twitter report card, I wish it was all housed under the AgoraPulse dashboard. I also wish that there was the capability to post more than one image on Instagram through the publishing feature. I also use Pinterest for my clients, and I hope that the platform will be added soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Determine what social channels you are going to be using for your clients and make sure AgoraPulse is compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since using AgoraPulse, it has kept me very organized and timely with all the channels I have to monitor. Before AgoraPulse, there wasn't always a good response time, but since all comments and mentions are on the dashboard it makes engagement a lot easier. This has also helped me with user/fan profiles. Being able to categorize and pay attention to top fans is really important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Alexis,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience of using Agorapulse. I'm psyched to hear that our social media management platform keeps you organized and saves you time.

I know you said you love our reports. Have you tried our Power Reports? Talk about time saving!!!

I've added you to the Pinterest and the other-than-Facebook competitive report notification lists. When these features move on our product roadmap, you'll be notified.

Thanks again, Alexis!

Content Strategist
What do you like best?

I love the calendar. It's easy to use, has a clean design, and helps me plan out my week.

I love that the reports are easy to understand. It makes it easier when I'm presenting information to my team.

I love the publishing list because it shows me a great preview of what our posts will look like on LinkedIn.

Customer support is MUCH better than any other scheduling tool I've tried. When I first tested AgoraPulse, I needed more time in the trial phase, so I could present information at a big team meeting. Essentially I had to make the case for why we should choose agora over HootSuite. Your customer support team made it easy. They treated me well, answered my questions, and extended the trial for much longer than we needed. The generosity and interest in my success made all the difference. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That there is not a guest account option. It would be nice for my manager or other team members to be able to sign in and view the calendar. Essentially no rights to edit anything but can sign in to view only.

I wish there were more options for audience targeting. Options like - job title, company size, etc.

I don't like that when we respond to a comment or like a comment the user is then turned to an anonymous user and I can no longer view their information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test out other scheduling tools and you will see that AgoraPulse stands out. Better product. Better support. Better experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling and posting content consistently used to be a hassle, now it's easy. AgoraPulse has helped me grow the following for our corporate LinkedIn account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Kai,

So glad you made use of our extended free trial to give our tool a go! Sounds like you're finding great use in our UI and customer support. They still answer my questions each day and yet never get tired of me. :)

Have you tried the free shared calendar on your plan? It gives guests like your manager to view content and give feedback but NOT edit posts directly. Reach out to support if you'd like more details.

Warm regards,

Lead Application Developer
What do you like best?

This software has it root in my heart as it is very reliable, friendly and simple to use. Through this application I am capable of engaging my customers in the best possible ways and it never leave me behind in managing and publishing my daily post related to marketing on my social media. This tool has helped me to build strong customer relation my constantly remaining in touch with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is not so appealing and even being its constant user I still forget where is the right tool for usage. Further the enterprise plan is not ok, it is costly with limited features embedded. Further the mobile application does not run as smooth as this software run on the desktop, this is an issue for me as I am involved in remote working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is highly recommended. It is great social media management tool. AgoraPulse is quite suitable for the all sized businesses. AgoraPulse will help you to have a detail analysis of the marketing campaigns and also it is a time saving tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This application collaborate so well with my social platforms that I can easily handle the content strategy, ROI of customer engagement and the reports associated with outcomes. Also to collaborate with my team member is very easy now, and together we are uplifting our organization by garbing more business via this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Hi Mazen,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

We 're glad to hear that our tool is helping you collaborate with your team!

I’m sorry to hear you've had such a frustrating experience with our mobile app, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

We have some exciting updates coming up on our mobile app. Stay tuned!

What do you like best?

I spent a lot of time researching various social media management tools, and AgoraPulse happened to have all of the features we needed on one platform. It makes it really easy to work as a team. It's not only improving our social media presence, it's also helping us collaborate within our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are occasionally a few bugs within the platform, but the support team is quick to resolve issues and communicate with developers. I do wish there was a better way around Instagram's privacy rules, that's the one thing that complicates things for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend this product to any business, small or large, due to the flexibility of the plans and features. It allows you to do so much more for your company than any other tool I've used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to improve our social media engagement significantly, and allow our team to share relevant content that they otherwise wouldn't have seen. We can also see the progress we're making and adjust our strategy based on that information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Jess,

I'm glad that after all your research on social media management tools, Agorapulse came out on top and works so well for your team!

AG
What do you like best?

Being able to schedule to five different social media platforms is convenient. We save time and energy as a team. Being able to send posts to other colleagues for approval is also a useful feature. Listening feature is nice and I have tried the analytics feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to renew tokens to ensure that connection between AgoraPulse and social platforms is maintained. One time, our scheduled content was not posted, which was a GIF to Twitter. Though it was the only technical error we have encountered while using this product, it was inconvenient. I hope it will not occur again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to schedule to LinkedIn is a great benefit to us, since LinkedIn has no native scheduling function. The product also saves valuable time and is reliable from a technical standpoint. This product is a good value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

We love hearing that our tool is helping your team save time and energy!

ZZU CRU President
What do you like best?

I love Agora Pulse. We switched from a competition recently, and we have not even turned back once to think about if it was the right move or not. We are an agency that houses over 80+ social profiles and the bandwidth of our previous platform could not hold us. With Agora we are able to be treated as the Agency we are and they help us every step of the way. I will never go back to what we had before. Plus the price CAN'T BE BEAT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't have google my business yet as a platform that you can add. Once they do that the entire game for Agora will be changed.Other than that, we have not run into any issues with them that has caused me to dislike their platform. They are beyond reasonably affordable, especially for an agency in which they are being utilized for in this case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform we were with before came with every single problem you could imagine. We were with them for years. Now, being with Agora we have not had one problem and have been seeing solutions and results when running into an issue. I have realized the benefits of having Agora gives us analytics, social media scheduling across various platforms at the same time, data that we have never been able to see or realize we had access to, and the support and care of the customer service and sales teams that make working with Agora the top-notch and only choice for what we are wanting to have as our main platform. Honestly for anyone who needs a scheduling platform big or small, Agora needs to be your #1 choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Madison,

I'm delighted to hear how our tool and team have supported all the work your agency does! Have you taken advantage of the free benefits of our Agency Love program? Definitely reach out to our support team for more info -- I think you'll love the offerings there.

I'm hoping for a Google My Business integration soon -- I know our product and engineering team are working hard on it.

Warm regards,

Lisa Kalner Williams

Product Marketing Director

Agorapulse

Project Business Coordinator
What do you like best?

It's simple design and layout lets the user access tremendous amounts of inbound data, and sort and filter as need be. Their support and customer service is next level. They even have a user interface that allows you to track feature requests through an interactive product roadmap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more reporting metrics shared between the social media platforms and 3rd party aggregators. Not sure how this all shakes out, but not being able to see metrics on Instagram or YouTube is a little frustrating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! You will be so stoked you did! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Figuring out out best content to post, track our social media following to see if it's truly growing, and also targeted growth in specific regions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Brandon,

Thanks for review. I'm glad our UI and support team make your social media management even easier for your team. We offer a fair amount of metrics for Instagram (inc. Instagram Stories). What metric in particular were you looking for?

AH
What do you like best?

I really enjoy having the support team available to help whenever I need them. They are always responsive usually within a few minutes to one hour.

The reporting metrics, especially on engagement and post times for each channel are a nice feature as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few limitations on the scheduling of posts. You can't decide whether or not you want a stand alone image and url without the url being automatically linked to the image thumbnail. There are no utm presets for ease. You also can't easily draft out posts (the queue feature is not suitable in my opinion). I also find glitches with timing of posts and the preview screen compared to what actually posts on each channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are strictly focused on using AP as a scheduling tool i would not recommend. However if you are looking for a comparable tool to Hootsuite for the price point AP may be a good choice for you, especially since they have features that Hootsuite does not offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team and I use it to schedule posts across our association and multiple subsidiaries. Reporting is a benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Thanks for your positive feedback on our reports and support team!

If you haven't done so already, reach out to support and tell them about your wishes for draft posts and preset UTMs. There's been a fair amount of talk about these features and we'd be happy to alert you when either one moves on our product roadmap.

What do you like best?

Working for a startup company, we needed a platform that would grow with us. Agorapulse has truly met all of our expectations so far. Being able to host 60+ social profiles at a fraction of the cost, compared to platforms like Sprout Social, was a big selling point for us.

The reporting features are fantastic and easily digestable when sharing with people amongst your department or team. Something that I find intriguing is their Brand Awareness Score feature within their reporting - a very cool feature!

Their customer service always go above and beyond to make sure your account is running effectively and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, there isn't much that I dislike about the platform. I know that there are a few features that I wish they had. However, after speaking with their team, it looks like a majority of these features are going to be integrated in the near future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to see what my response rate/response time is when focusing on community management with each social channel and brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

So glad you're seeing the value in our social media management software, including our around-the-clock support team!

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to publish across multiple platforms at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The power reporting is now requiring an extra cost per month, which is a bit steep for what it offers. There are also some bugs that come up with tokens, things not being published, and more that will occasionally happen out of nowhere. I also wish that there was the ability to shorten links within the tool (such as bitly links). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for easy, downloadable reporting, this is the tool for you! It is great to filter through each clients and see what is scheduled from a monthly, weekly, and day by day basis. Overall, it is more cost-effective than Sprout Social and does the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping things organized for publishing across many clients, as well as seeing how many posts are scheduled and for what platform. The analytics and the month-to-month comparison is great to show progress, and we can easily send clients digestible information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Haley,

So glad you're enjoying the crossplatform feature of Agorapulse! You can absolutely shorten your links with bitly. Please reach out to our support team for more information.

Social Media Coordinator
What do you like best?

Reports are easy to use, scheduling posts is easy. Customer service is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Specific things in the features such as not being able to save posts as drafts, can't manipulate reports. Lots of features but not easy to navigate, usually have to talk with someone to walk through the platform which works out but would like to be able to figure things out on my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling posts ahead of time, reports for the team, community management through Facebook only. Reports are very in-depth but more information than needed sometimes would be nice to customize the layout of the report on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I love that I can save hashtags, saves a ton of time. Another great feature is being able to choose a thumbnail for FB & Instagram, leading competitors don’t offer this. At least not the ones we’ve used! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to schedule IGTV’s, although that’s a universal issue as of now. And not having my Google Business or LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the switch! Saves you money and time, compared to leading competitors ... at least it did for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling fast, saving time with saved hashtags, and love the added benefit of choosing time zones for different client calendars. Also the fast response times are phenomenal. We also don’t have the issue of failed posts like we did with our other platform we were using! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Thanks so much for your feedback!

We are really glad you like our scheduling features!

I just wanted to let you know that we do support LinkedIn at this moment. If you have any questions on how to add your profiles, please feel free to reach out to us at support@agorapulse.com

We'll be happy to help you!

What do you like best?

I really like how collaborative it is- My team works remotely, so being able to QA on Agorapulse is wonderful. I also really love that it posts my Instagram posts for me! Gone are the days of keeping graphics and photos stored on my phone for posting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I can think of off the top of my head! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the current in-app shut down of "recent posts" on hashtags on Instagram, I've been able to use agorapulse to see recent posts of my followed hashtags so I can engage with my audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of AgoraPulse

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for this awesome review.

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you .

If you have anything else to add, feel free to reach out. :-)

What do you like best?

I like how everything is all in one place. Agorapulse also provides the ability to see the complete thread of comments on a single post. I also like how it will save responses I've started if I need to leave or I see a different comment that I should respond to first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics were a little more in-depth and accurate. I've found that the response time is better for people who don't use it as often, which is confusing to me. As someone who used it the most, it was frustrating to see that my time was longer. I also didn't know why or how it was calculated so that was a little confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like how you're able to monitor your social platforms easily from one place and do all the things you can do by just using Facebook or Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to communicate with our customers and respond to questions. It helps us to have a broad overview of the comments we're getting. It also helps us not miss any comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.