Agorapulse Reviews & Product Details

Managing Director
Cosmetics
What do you like best?

First of all, as we all know that there are so many tools and startegies among our social platforms these days. I just found AgoraPulse a several days ago. What amaze me is the ease of use comparing to other social communication as I didn't need to ask for any assistant or even much tutorial, I can strat diving to the way AgoraPulse can be use. To be honest it is very good to have a tool which suite on mobile devices as the mobility has arisen much more each day. Therefore, if you are a marketer or sales team this is one of the tools I do recommend for participate with your audinces. But as I mentioned I have just start and hope to find more of the benefit including some great API to integrate with some local especially Thailand. As we do use Thai language as a major languge. But it is a wonderful tools to have in hand even you are big or small company. As we all know that customer who does have interest with your products is more than customer. They can be more than customer if you serve them at the right place and right time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, it seems like some social media platform is not yet there. But this is due to my country tranditional social habits. Which in someway Facebook and Instagram are both important for us. But other such as Line including the language support is not yet there from my knowledge at this stage. For conclusion, as social media has been world spread and ecery language is very important to be able to use easily for both customer and seller. Therefore if you could improve those language or may be more option on it, I believe there will be much more opportunities and much more Agroplusrism here in Thailand for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We all now in the social media communities which grew stronger and stronger each day. If you are a company witha vision, a try is a best experimental for you to see whether AgoraPulse suite with your company or not. Like I did. Just give it a try. Nothing to lose anyway. And you might problably like more than I do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I actually having a trouble of control every channel for interaction by combing everything in one place. And it would be possible as an owner to answer all customers at all time. AgoraPulse help me to get attention from customer question or even reaction. This is one of the things I has found recently. But as I memtioned I have a very few knowledge at this stage. Therefore, in the future I believe more practical or more option and knowledge will help me with CRM experience to give our love and respect to all of every leads or loyalty customers to win their hearts and have our brand in one of theirs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agorapulse Overview

What is Agorapulse?

Stay organized, save time, and easily manage your social media with Agorapulse’s inbox, publishing, reporting, monitoring, and team collaboration tools. Agorapulse currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Here are six features that customers love most about Agorapulse: 1 - Unified social inbox lets you easily manage all your incoming social media messages, comments, and reviews in one place. 2 - Intuitive publishing allows you to plan, collaborate, and schedule content for all your social channels. 3 - Insightful analytics delivered in beautiful and actionable PDF and CSV reports that reveal what’s working — and what isn’t. 4 - Social listening provides discovery of trends and insights about your brand -- and your competitors. 5 - Agency Love program and shared external calendars to make agency work more efficient and profitable. 6 - With the best support in the business you always get fast, friendly support in record time (much faster than the competition). Agorapulse also offers five free tools for social media managers: Easy Advocacy, Facebook Ads Report, Facebook Barometer, Twitter Report Card, and Facebook Timeline Contest.

Agorapulse Details
English, French, Spanish

Agorapulse is a Social Media Marketing and CRM suite that helps agencies, business owners and marketers to manage their Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Agorapulse offers a user friendly interface that makes managing Social Media accounts a breeze.

All social media messages (comments, mentions, private messages, etc.) are synchronized 24/7. You'll get notified when new messages await your response.

Our flexible queue and scheduling post features will meet nearly any content publishing need you have, including Queue Categories and scheduling posts at regular intervals.

Our functionality, support team, and pricing models make our tool an excellent value for growing teams and agencies looking for a better social media management solution.

Agorapulse
2010
Paris, France
@AgoraPulse

Agorapulse Videos

Agorapulse Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Agorapulse community
Have you used Agorapulse before?

Agorapulse Reviews

Showing 621 Agorapulse reviews
Already have Agorapulse?
Co-Founder - Chief Geek
Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of Agorapulse

Hi Javier,

Thanks sooo much for our first video review! So glad you like the way you can manage and report on your social with Agorapulse.

Good news: We now offer CSV bulk uploading! You can upload posts, RSS feeds, or up to 100 images in one CSV upload. Here's how you can get started: http://support.agorapulse.com/article/show/47799-how-do-i-create-my-csv-file-for-bulk-scheduling

Thanks again for the Agorapulse love.

Lisa

Director of Strategic Marketing
What do you like best?

The reporting features and the listening features are incredibly helpful. Our clients love the infographics included in the reporting tool. The listening panel is a huge help for us to keep track of what has been responded to and what is still waiting to be monitored on our client's channels.

The application for Instagram is a GAME changer. It makes me feel so much more secure knowing that everything is going to be formatted correctly before it's published. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's been some challenged with instagram account access. Having to link through FB for a few client accounts is proving to be impossible because of issues on the backend of IG and FB not being able to link.

Using the listening feature has been a bit of a challenge on our end. I think it might be more user error, but sometimes hard to read through a lot of the noise on certain phrases/hashtags.

I do wish there was a way to comment/like on Instagram directly through Agorapulse, but I'm sore that an API issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Agorapulse to anyone that is working in the social media marketing space. It's easy to set up, easy to use, and gives rich and useful reporting that you can easily interpret to make necessary changes to your social strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collaborations and approvals have been a challenge, and the ability to assign stuff right in Agorapulse is a huge help. The more transparency, the better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Using Agorapulse has made my job easier as the Marketing Manager for a full service marketing agency. Posting for multiple businesses in one platform and the ability to schedule in advance is key. Each account is scheduled for posts on different social media platforms, the calendar is clear and easy to use. It's helpful to see the inbox and interactions and to comment, like or respond to the accounts directly from Agorapulse. Updating, changing dates or times of posts is done flawlessly and even someone with little knowledge of the program can use it. The listening feature for when accounts are tagged or mentioned is a great tool too. What has come in very handy is the ability to see the reports on each account managed. The ability to change the comparison period, see the overview of followers, engagement, impressions and brand awareness has helped our clients as well as helped us with what posts work the best. Our clients enjoy receiving a monthly report, it's easy to export directly from Agorapulse and is emailed to us to review with the client. I'm currently using Agora for 31 accounts, on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube for many different businesses, from a dental office to construction company, realtors and restaurants. It's a great platform for all businesses that have social media accounts. The ability to edit photos, change sizes for different social media platforms and post multiple photos, tag other accounts and create hashtag groups is one of the best time saving features, this is incredibly helpful when posting for multiple linked accounts at once. Other features that are helpful with Agorapulse are the ability to add a link to the post, upload video as well as adding fun emoji's if they're appropriate. One final upside of using Agorapulse is that it has an app, so if ever I need to post something immediately and I am not near my computer, I can quickly access my accounts via my iPhone and either schedule or publish something immediately on any of the accounts I manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall I have found is that only one image can be posted to Instagram when scheduled through Agorapulse, and posts cannot be edited once they've published. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Posting to multiple accounts requires organization. Agorapulse does just that. It helps keep scheduled posts organized, on time publishing and cross posting for different companies organized, even for the most unorganized user. This tool has kept all staff in check, with the ability to see who is posting/scheduling and even if there are other team members online while using Agora. Check boxes for posting on multiple accounts is a time saving feature on Agorapulse, which has helped with time management for our team. The ability to assign a post for review from another team member has been a very helpful feature to ensure the post is double checked prior to it being published. This ensures there are no errors in spelling, hashtag errors and avoids unhappy clients, as their post has essentially been "double checked" prior to publishing, leading to less error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Candace Pope of Agorapulse

Hi Heather!

Thank you for your great review and feedback of Agorapulse. We love to hear that you take advantage of our scheduling feature as well as the Agorapulse app on your phone.

We hear you about scheduling posts for Instagram. Right now Instagram actually doesn't allow our desktop Agorapulse to post multiple photos, but as soon as they do allow us to, we will add it!

I have also sent your publishing feedback over to our product team who will review it. :)

Thanks again,

Candace

Chief Inspiration Officer
What do you like best?

AgoraPulse saves me so much time as an agency owner. Far too many people see this as a scheduling only platform but it's so much more than that!! It allows you to manage and respond to all messages and comments in one places, to allow you to work towards inbox zero!! Couple that with powerful reporting & scalability for agencies, as well as a generous trail for those starting out. I wish I had found AgoraPulse earlier!!

As an agency - this allows me to teach, manage and schedule content for our numerous personal & business brands, for our own agency and other clients accounts all in the same please.

We have tried lots of scheduling platforms and this one excels above the rest in all areas. It's not perfect but as close as it gets!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Love ability to upload bulk images & bulk text.

Just need AgoraPulse to allow us to add them together in one solution now.

When this lands - this will be a real game changer for this app & will save us so much more time.

Otherwise not really sure what I miss from this - as it is packed with features and functionality that makes my life easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The time it saves is INVALUABLE!!!

Cannot recommend highly enough and now there is an introductory FREE Tier it's a no brainer!

AgoraPulse is SO much more than a social scheduling tool, it's a partner in your success!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saving hours per day in scheduling and bulk uploading.

Powerful and easy to use interface.

I would highly recommend this as it solves that all too common problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Hi Tristan,

Thank you so much for leaving this amazing review!

We're glad to hear that you enjoy working with our publishing features!

Stay tuned, we have some great improvements coming soon!

Creative & Digital Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

With over 70 social accounts to manage across an ever-growing team, it's important that we can rely on our social media management platform for a variety of needs. The scheduling tool is the best I've ever used and with additional functions like shared calendars and custom reports, it allows us to deliver seamless management for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe it's being worked on, but a "link in bio" solution for Instagram would be fantastic. As we begin to grow as a team, it would also be useful to see edit history on posts - I can often see that members of the team have made tweaks to posts assigned to them, but without knowing what those tweaks are, I can't see what the original issue was. The only other issue is that it can sometimes be quite slow, but that is only when I have client accounts open that have huge amounts of content in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage all of our client's social media publishing and community management through the platform. When shared calendars were introduced it allowed us to streamline the sign-off process with clients, then when custom reports were introduced that allowed us to streamline reporting.

Every addition to the platform is made with agencies and their clients in mind, which as a growing team - is ideal for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're delighted to hear about your experience with our tool. I can't tell you enough how much we appreciate these comments.

We love listening to our customers' feedback and suggestions to build new features and knowing that these are useful for your team is simply the best!

ZZU CRU President
What do you like best?

I love Agora Pulse. We switched from a competition recently, and we have not even turned back once to think about if it was the right move or not. We are an agency that houses over 80+ social profiles and the bandwidth of our previous platform could not hold us. With Agora we are able to be treated as the Agency we are and they help us every step of the way. I will never go back to what we had before. Plus the price CAN'T BE BEAT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don't have google my business yet as a platform that you can add. Once they do that the entire game for Agora will be changed.Other than that, we have not run into any issues with them that has caused me to dislike their platform. They are beyond reasonably affordable, especially for an agency in which they are being utilized for in this case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Integrate google my business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform we were with before came with every single problem you could imagine. We were with them for years. Now, being with Agora we have not had one problem and have been seeing solutions and results when running into an issue. I have realized the benefits of having Agora gives us analytics, social media scheduling across various platforms at the same time, data that we have never been able to see or realize we had access to, and the support and care of the customer service and sales teams that make working with Agora the top-notch and only choice for what we are wanting to have as our main platform. Honestly for anyone who needs a scheduling platform big or small, Agora needs to be your #1 choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of Agorapulse

Hi Madison,

I'm delighted to hear how our tool and team have supported all the work your agency does! Have you taken advantage of the free benefits of our Agency Love program? Definitely reach out to our support team for more info -- I think you'll love the offerings there.

I'm hoping for a Google My Business integration soon -- I know our product and engineering team are working hard on it.

Warm regards,

Lisa Kalner Williams

Product Marketing Director

Agorapulse

Sr. Content Manager
What do you like best?

Agorapulse is great for allowing our team to manage very specific content streams and coordinate them across a large number of pages. There are very few things we have to do outside of the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, we have experienced a multitude of issues (mostly stemming from Facebook) but sometimes there's not a clear reason why. With on-demand publishing or scheduling times 10m out, there can be a very noticeable delay between when it's published within Agora and when it appears on the site (depending on the platform, of course) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an all-in-one solution across the major platforms - this is excellent for that purpose. Their support is incredible, help library is robust, and their Social Media Manager School (SMMS) is one of the biggest value adds across the board. Unless you have a niche need that isn't solved by Agora - there really isn't a better choice out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to automate a large part of our content team's job and reduce redundant processes which means they can spend a greater deal of time building out new content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for leaving such a thorough review!

We love hearing that you've found an all-in-one solution across the major platforms with us!

Co-founder, Marketing Director
What do you like best?

What I like most about Agorapulse is that it's a one-stop seamless experience to manage all our social media properties. But on top of that, the team is very responsive to feedback. When I first became a user I had some feature requests/feedback and they took it and implemented it right away. I have not experienced this with any other software company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Agorapulse doesn't support Pinterest, but it's not a critical part of our marketing strategies. There is a bit of clunkiness to the bulk upload feature that could be refined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've tried dozens of other social media management products--popular ones, and more niche ones. Agorapulse really is the cream of the crop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to schedule content, post content, and track results of content across multiple platforms and profiles is a big problem which Agorapulse solves gracefully. Additionally, being able to monitor and respond to comments and mentions in a timely and effective manner is also something Agorapulse helps us do easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Thank you for sharing this review, Dustin!

We're so blown away by your review. It made our day here at Agorapulse!

As you've mentioned, we're always here to listen to your feedback and to continue building a useful tool for your business. :-)

Social Media Director
What do you like best?

My favorite part of AgoraPulse is the customer service. I always get a response within the hour, which is very impressive. It also handles a ton of accounts, I believe we are up to 175 social accounts! I also really like the reporting ana analytics they provide, it is extremely detailed and truly helps us make informed marketing decisions. It is very easy to add social profiles. Also, I have talked to the product development team before and they are very accommodating, insightful, and carefully listen to the feedback that I have suggested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I distake is that AgoraPulse has yet to add certain platforms such as GoogleMyBusiness. Additionally, the platform can be a bit slow, but that may be due to the amount of profiles we are using. While the analytics are great, some of the images are cut off or do not populate at all. What I don't like also, is that we are paying an absolute premium with the additional add-on charge, but we still do not get all the features included. I would like to see the power reporting come with our current plan Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Agorapulse for sure to others. This is the perfect platform if you are looking for software to plan, schedule, and analyze content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of manually posting and manually responding the messages. With so many social profiles at hand, it is great that we are able to schedule them in advance as well as provide certain roles and permissions for our clients. We have realized just how important it is to stay organized, keep track of everyone's status, and also label our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Hey Dylan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

We love hearing that you've enjoyed working with our tool, especially when handling so many different social media profiles.

Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

Content Calender, Content queues, Being able to edit posts for multiple platforms togethe. Everything, especially when it comes to planning and content creation is seamless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Analytics tool could be be better. The tool, for my requirements, mean I still have to visit the dedicated social platforms to receive certain metrics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This features everything you need for content managers. It also provides insightful tools that can help with not only creation but monitoring both through replies as well as direct messages. You can also set up social listening tools for hashtags, keywords, and more as well as rules for certain keywords posted on your account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As the only person in the Social Media Team managing a number of platforms with more than 2 million followers, time is always very tight. Agorapulse has almost felt like another member of the team with how much time it has saved for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Candace Pope of Agorapulse

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear you love editing multiple platform posts at once. It is so impressive you manage everything on your own and are happy we can be of help!

We hear your feedback loud and clear! Have you tried our new Power Reports? Power Reports is a set of reporting features available as an add-on and would give you more advanced analytics. I have linked more information below. :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Best,

Candace

See how Agorapulse improved
Social Media Marketing Coach / Content Creator / Owner of Broken Record Social
What do you like best?

My favorite part of Agorapulse is how easy it is to create one post and customize it for four different platforms. I also love the inbox that helps me track mentions and comments and the customizable reports that I can send out easily every month to my clients with the click of a few buttons. Obviously I love all of it!

I also love how attentive and friendly and thorough the online helpers are and they always follow up extensively to make sure your questions are answered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to go back and edit ONE post across all platforms if I realize I need to make a change on a post that I created once for publishing on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (for ex). Currently I have to go back in and change it on each platform.

I wish I could remember which colors mean what on the calendars lol so I can tell if my client reviewed all their scheduled posts properly or not!

I wish it didn't cost extra $$ on top of what I feel is already a decent monthly package rate to add a Shared Calendar and to add competitors to track on FB. I feel like the more $$ packages should include "up to 4 Shared Calendars" for example not just one when obviously at that level you would be working with multiple clients.

I wish it could push a carousel post out to IG.

I wish there were image filters in Agorapulse editing tools.

It would be nice to see an Instagram grid view at some point if that's possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a one-stop-shop solution that was sophisticated enough to schedule and publish content to various social media platforms for multiple clients. I needed it to be efficient and reliable. I also needed quality, in-depth reports that I could easily share with my clients each month that didn't take a ton of time on my part to create and format. I tried out A LOTTTTTT of different schedulers and finally took the plunge on Agorapulse thanks to the two-month free trial from The Two Lauras :) and have never looked back. It's kind of $$$ but totally worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Hi Catherine,

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome review!

We love hearing that you've managed to find a a one-stop-shop solution in Agorapulse.

We're currently working on some new features that I'm sure that you will love. I'm reaching out internally to share more details on this with you!

Marketing Coach and Social Media Trainer, Personal Branding Consultant
What do you like best?

It's so easy to get started with AgoraPulse. The App is super intuitive and there're really handy videos to get you started. Both the desktop version and mobile App are brilliant. It's so easy to schedule content and to stay on top of engagement across all your channels. I highly recommend AgoraPulse! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're putting off changing provider because you don't like learning new systems, AgoraPulse is really easy to learn. There are so many resources to help you get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm often on the go. AgoraPulse helps me to stay on top when it comes to dealing with comments and spotting mentions, which is especially important when I launch new YouTube vlogs or publish on LinkedIn. People want to see that you're present on the platforms! I also like it how you can create content queues and categorise your content, this make it easy to ensure a varied flow of engaging content, ranging from curated content, to my own blogs and sales campaigns. The AgoraPulse Chrome extension is brilliant for finding new content too! I'm looking forward to using the reporting functionality more to help me improve performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Samia Barud of Agorapulse

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for leaving this review!

We're so glad to hear that you enjoy working with our App. That's amazing!

Co-founder, Digital Marketer, Social Tools Strategist & Web Developer
Internet
What do you like best?

I love the social inbox, which allows me to go through all the mentions, comments and messages across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter. I honestly don't know where I'd be without it as it saves so much time. I can archive messages that I don't need to deal with, assign to a team member or engage myself. Then they disappear from view and I won't see them again (unless I need to). And I can get to inbox zero. The fact that it has automatic moderation as well is amazing - so I can automatically assign certain types of messages to team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Agorapulse does pretty much all I need, but no tool is perfect. As a power Twitter user, I'd like to see more features like the ability to do quote retweets and see quote retweets in the main feed. And the ability to add GIFs from GIPHY in Tweets and replies. There are hacks to get around this, but I'd like it built-in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's no such thing as a perfect tool, but Agorapulse checks many boxes. It's a bit more expensive than some tools out there, but when you compare the features, it's actually much more affordable than some of the big names in the industry. I'm also a massive fan of the team at Agorapulse - some of the nicest people. And that counts for a lot in my opinion! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all my messages and social comments in one place saves so much time. There's too much fragmentation in social media, so this saves so much time.

The team facilities also allow me to work with my team members and that helps things become more streamlined.

The publishing and scheduling features are far more advanced than the native tools and allow me to schedule far in advance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.