AgoraPulse Reviews & Product Details

Founder / Managing Director

"Excellent value for your money"

What do you like best?

Its packed with a lot of features, the one I like best is the "Inbox" feature that allows you to know what new things have arrived that need your attention. I also like that its currently improving and adding features.

What do you dislike?

I needs a "Dashboard" in order to have a quick glance on all accounts. It also needs a more flexible control on notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out, it's got a lot of features and great support. We find it easy to use and extremely powerful for our use.

We manage several Facebook pages for clients, so its a very useful tool for us.

What is AgoraPulse?

Agorapulse is a Social Media Management and CRM platform that enables agencies, businesses and marketers to manage all their social media messages, schedule and publish content, identify key influencers, monitor social channels, and get stunning reports all in one easy-to-use dashboard. Agorapulse currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Here are six features that customers love most about Agorapulse. 1 - Social Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages 2 - Incredibly flexible publishing options for queued, scheduled, and requeued posts. 3 - Advanced analytics delivered in PowerPoint and CSV reports with 1 click. Unlimited reports included with every subscription. 4 - Automatic moderation to rid accounts of spam and to easily assign incoming messages. 5 - Audience qualification and ranking to instantly build meaningful business relationships. 6 - Team workflow features for better collaboration and customer service.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Reviews

1-50 of 426 total AgoraPulse reviews
Co-Founder
Most Recent AgoraPulse Video Review

"The reporting and the in-depth analytics"

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Javier,

Thanks sooo much for our first video review! So glad you like the way you can manage and report on your social with Agorapulse.

Good news: We now offer CSV bulk uploading! You can upload posts, RSS feeds, or up to 100 images in one CSV upload. Here's how you can get started: http://support.agorapulse.com/article/show/47799-how-do-i-create-my-csv-file-for-bulk-scheduling

Thanks again for the Agorapulse love.

News & Media Relations Specialist
Higher Education

"Inbox Zero - For the Win!"

What do you like best?

I've been using AgoraPulse for almost a year now, managing six social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The post queueing system is really a time saver, as I'm able to craft evergreen posts and have them repost multiple times. It's different from scheduling posts, as I'm able to create time slots in advance and the system will intelligently place the posts in the corresponding time slots based on other criteria I select. I'm able to assess what's in the queue at the start of each week, tweak the posts, and move on - giving me ample time to concentrate on our more important platforms. I can drag and drop the posts in the queue as a method of reorganization, as well.

Being built like an inbox system, being able to "review" or check-off my mentions, posts, etc to reach Inbox Zero feels rewarding and I'm confident I didn't miss anything. It's another great feature I enjoy.

They also just updated their UI which looks way more sleek and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the reporting is pretty weak. We actually use another third-party app to pull .csv files for loading into Google Sheets and Google Data Studio. AgoraPulse will allow you to export mostly PowerPoints (which aren't that pretty) and some .csv files for very basic social metrics. I'm also not sure there's any real metrics for paid advertising as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider AgoraPulse if you need a social media maintenance platform but look elsewhere if you're wanting an all-in-one solution. The reporting details just isn't there.

AgoraPulse allows you to expertly manage your social content, posting, mentions, etc and this helps us greatly with the day-to-day maintenance of a social account. That's a major benefit as it's easier than other platforms I've tried like Hootsuite and Later, but I just wish it's reporting was better.

Communications Coordinator

"Review all your social media accounts in one place"

What do you like best?

Our social media team loves being able to review all our social media accounts one one well-designed dashboard. It is also very helpful to get social media reports automatically delivered to an email address for review and use in creating future social media posts. Daily reports of new content are also helpful so we don't miss responding to a post when necessary.

What do you dislike?

We had a little difficult connecting all of our social media accounts to AgoraPulse. It could be, however, that it was a result of user errors and lack of understanding. After we contacted the AgoraPulse support team via online chat, they helped us get all our social media accounts connected. We also found the video tutorial to be very helpful.

AgoraPulse helps us identify best days and times to publish for each social media account and what type of post gets the most engagement. It is also nice to know our user demographics for each social media account and who we are actually reaching. The dashboard takes the guesswork out of social media analytics and gives us a more accurate picture of the success of each individual social media account.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Kathy,

I'm so glad you're finding great value out of our reports. We try to focus on the statistics that can better help marketers continue or change their tactics on social media.

Our support team is awesome, aren't they? They work around the clock to help and I'm glad you reached out to them.

Staffing Associate

"Excellent platform to manage social networks"

What do you like best?

I like AgoraPulse because it is easy to create publications and analyze the reports that the same tool provides us to increase the productivity of each of our social networks. The best thing about this platform is that you can use all your social networks in one place easily and simply.

What do you dislike?

Since I've used this tool I've had some problems adding several images in a single post on Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Managing several social networks from a single platform is very beneficial and with this tool you can do it.

The management of all social networks in a single platform and the possibility of programming each of our publications is something that saved us a lot of time since we use this tool. Also now it is much easier to simplify the work and divide it among those who use this tool in our work team.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Thanks for your review of Agorapulse, Grace!

-Lisa at Agorapulse

Team Lead Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Easy management of all social networks"

What do you like best?

Agora Pulse is a great product to manage social networks. It has an administration panel with all the appropriate functions to be able to automate each publication in the different social networks that we use. The content programming to publish in social networks works in a very effective way and we have never had any kind of problems.

What do you dislike?

In social networks like LinkedIn and Instagram there are certain limitations in terms of publishing content but in general the tool works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Each feature of this program will be useful for managing your social networks.

We use Agora Pulse mainly for the automatic publication of content on our social networks, which has saved us a lot of time in this work.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Thanks for your review of Agorapulse, Crystal. Glad it our social media management tool has helped you save time.

Management Staff

"The ideal complement to manage social networks"

What do you like best?

We like and use Agora Pulse because it creates detailed reports that help us increase productivity in each of our social networks. In addition, it facilitates us to create publications improving our activity in social networks and increasing interaction.

What do you dislike?

Since we used Agora Pulse we had some errors when trying to sync Instagram and Facebook accounts on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Agora Pulse has advanced features for the publication of content and analysis of the public on their social networks which is perfect if you want to increase your number of followers.

Agora Pulse has been very helpful in the programming of publications and in the analysis of behavior of our followers in the different social networks that we manage.

IR-Manager and communications
Supermarkets

"Great platform with an easy layout"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse gives me a good overview over the company's social media platforms. It's easy to create new posts, check inbox and read reports. It's an all-in-one platform for those using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

The reports I get are great and easily understood.

I have, however, bot used the Twitter functionality but I am impressed with how Instagram and Facebook works. To be able to schedule this easily has saved me much time and I especially enjoy how I can take a look and approve posts made by my team - all in the same place.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have AgoraPulse as an installed program not bound to an internet browser. The other thing I lack is the possibility to add several pictures at the same time for Instagram - but I believe that's more of an API-question and limitation from Instagram, but from AgoraPulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in mind that you cannot bulk upload pictures for instagram yet. Other than that, it works flawlessly.

Keeping track over more than 1 platform and being able to schedule on several medias at the same time. It has been very helpful to streamline my work and collaborate with others on my team.

Their customer support is one of the best i've encountered and is one big reason to use this platform.

Since AgoraPulse are in constant development I look forward to see what they come up with next.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Howdy Alexander,

So glad you like using Agorapulse to manage your Facebook and Instagram accounts, esp. the reports.

We do allow for bulk image uploading -- here's the scoop: http://support.agorapulse.com/article/show/49373-how-to-bulk-schedule-multiple-images

I hope that helps you make scheduling to Instagram even easier!

Lisa from Agorapulse

HR Manager

"Management of social networks in one place."

What do you like best?

Our marketing team has been happy to use Agora Pulse as it helps them to manage each social network from a single control panel easily and simply. Among the best features of this tool is the creation of reports that help increase the interaction and quality of the content.

What do you dislike?

In some social networks there are certain limitations to perform actions such as sending direct messages from instagram.

Thanks to Agora Pulse we have been able to improve the interaction in each of our social networks. We have also been able to improve the quality of the content we publish thanks to the detailed reports provided by this tool.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Carol,

Thanks for sharing how easy it is to manage your social media from our dashboard. Here's hoping that the Instagram API soon allows third party tools to allow DMs!

Best,

Business Operations and Marketing Specialist
Primary/Secondary Education

"AgoraPulse - social media management all in one place"

What do you like best?

I love that all of our social media platforms are in one spot and we can assign different people to generate posts and then schedule them all in one place. It makes it much more simple to manage.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that currently there is no option to share a Facebook post to LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in need of a social media management platform and have multiple users posting to social media AgoraPulse is a great option. I look forward to them continuing to add new features.

AgoraPulse has helped us to on board a few more staff to help with social media, while still having an over-arching manager to keep track of everything.

Social Media Manager

"Agorapulse is amazing"

What do you like best?

I love that it's a suite - you have listening, analytics and scheduling all under one roof.

I'd love to see them more fully integrate the calendar feature to their scheduling, similar to how CoSchedule handles creating a social promotion schedule by piece of content. Their scheduling tool is so easy, I just haven't figure out how to schedule out a full campaign yet.

What do you dislike?

The lack of Pinterest scheduling. That's the only thing that my current tool has and Agorapulse does not... but I'm still seriously contemplating switching over to AgoraPulse.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely try it out first to see if it fits your needs. I would purchase this product for social listening only, and consider the rest bonus features.

It makes social monitoring/listening easier than any social product I've ever used. You can see and respond easily no matter the platform -- Facebook (including Messenger/Inbox), Twitter, LinkedIn. It's so helpful to be able to respond in the AgoraPulse inbox for each platform.

Operations Team Member

"Easy and simple social network management"

What do you like best?

What I love most about AgoraPulse is that you can organize all your social networks in one place and be able to assign different administrators within the tool so they can easily schedule publications in a single panel.

What do you dislike?

We have noticed that the tool does not have the option to share Facebook posts on Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For all those companies that require a platform to help in the management of publications on social networks this is an excellent option.

AgoraPulse has helped us manage social networks assigning tasks to different administrators so they can manage all the content we publish in each social network.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Russell,

Thanks for your feedback on the all-in-one Agorapulse. You absolutely can share Facebook posts on LinkedIn. That's one of the beautiful features of our crosspublishing capabilities.

Please reach out to our amazing support team if you'd like more info on this.

Lisa at Agorapulse.

Recruiting Manager

"All in one tool"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse is an easy-to-use tool with spectacular customer service. The mobile application works as it should and improves the control of social networks when we are short on time or do not have access to a computer.

What do you dislike?

I am waiting for an improvement in the internal analysis of social networks to better monitor the number of interaction of our publications that so far in this tool lack much information.

Since we used AgoraPulse we have made our social networks much more productive by attracting a greater number of clients and increasing our presence in all the social networks we manage.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Thanks for sharing your experience about our social media management tool, Debra!

-Lisa at Agorapulse

Writer and Founder
Writing and Editing

"One of the best social media automation tools for promotions"

What do you like best?

It is a top-rated marketing solution to automatically share your contents on leading social networks. The content recycling is very easy with Agora Pulse. Create your post, schedule, and set how many times you want to recycle it on each network. That's it. The post will be shared as per your schedule or queue settings.

What do you dislike?

I used it last some months back. It was not supporting Pinterest in those days. I don't know whether they started supporting it or not now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Agora Pulse is a great tool to automate your social media marketing efforts. Schedule your post with the browser extension, manage settings, and save. Done. The post will be shared without any further intervention from your side.

It saves hours of my marketing time. It will share my posts automatically on all connected accounts and provide detailed analytics on user engagements, clicks, and others.

Consultante en communication
Public Relations and Communications

"Très facilitant"

What do you like best?

Retrouver l'ensemble des comptes gérés au même endroit permet une navigation rapide et une gestion du compte efficace!

Le produit est en constante évolution, depuis les trois derniers mois plusieurs fonctionnalités absentes ont déjà été implanté.

La planification à l'avance des publications et le calendrier est vraiment facile d'utilisation.

Le regroupement des publications et la duplication nous permet de sauver énormément de temps.

What do you dislike?

Certaines fonctionnalités ne sont toujours pas accessible, il est donc nécessaire d'aller directement sur Facebook pour gérer certaines choses, dont modifier des publications créer par d'autres administrateurs du compte qui n'ont pas Agorapulse.

Également, la gestion des evenements manquantes, la gestion d'un compte d'individu pour partages ou publication dans des groupes ou encore la possibilité de faire une publication avec plus d'une image (Celle-ci est un énorme point négatif!). Aussi, lorsque l'on planifie une publication sur plusieurs comptes et qu'une modification doit être faite, on doit faire la modification sur chacune des publications, puisqu'elles ne sont plus groupée.

La vision des commentaires et la réponse doit être améliorée puisqu'il est parfois difficile de voir si on répond à un commentaire à tous ou à un commentaire en particulier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Comparé à d'autres application, AgoraPulse est celle qui offre l'interface le plus convivial et le plus facile à gérer. Les fonctionnalités le plus couramment utilisée se retrouve dans l'application.

AgoraPulse nous a permis d'optimiser notre temps et d'avoir une meilleure vue d'ensemble de l'activité sur les différents comptes.

La fonction des rapports nous permet d'avoir une bonne vue d'ensemble de l'activité de chacune des pages et nous permet de faire un rapport facilement à nos clients.

Nous avions testé d'autre plateforme en "trial" et nous avons opter pour AgoraPulse pour la facilité de navigation et l'interface "user fiendly".

Marketing Coordinator

"Perfect Social Media Management System"

What do you like best?

Inbox all in one spot, able to categorize each post, assign projects to other users, require approval for posts, automatic posts

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, instagram doesn't allow platforms to access direct messaging but that is not an issue with Agora, it's an API problem with IG

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's probably the best management platform for social media and i've done my research. Easy to use. Made for automated scheduling but can be customized and manually operated just the same.

All of our platforms in one location and scheduling posts in advance allows for better planning and organization of posts

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Ann Marie,

Thank you for sharing your positive Agorapulse experience with G2Crowd. I'm glad you've done your research with SMM tools and found Agorapulse on top in terms of ease of scheduling, content labelling, team collaboration, etc.

We're crossing our fingers with you regarding a loosening of Instagram API restrictions. We'd love to offer more Instagram functionality to customers like you.

All the best,

Dirigeant

"Puissant rentable et intuitif"

What do you like best?

La politique tarifaire très abordable et l'offre de services associée, l'ajout ou le retrait facile de comptes sociaux dans l'abonnement, tout cela permettant d'avoir une montée en charge maîtrisée.

L'interface intuitive et agile qui permet à la fois de naviguer parmi les compte sociaux tout en les regroupant si besoin avec affichage des notifications d'un coup d'oeil.

Nous avons apprécié l'approche métier avec les grandes fonctions scindées logiquement entre la gestion des messages au sens large la veille la gestion des publications et le reporting, la partie applications étant plus optionnelle selon les besoins à mettre en oeuvre.

La publication multicanal en 1 clic

La veille paramétrable

Les fonctions de rapport d'activité paramétrables pour assurer une démarche d'amélioration continue avec nos clients.

Les applications de jeux concours tirage au sort et opérations marketing pour répondre à de nombreux besoins opérationnels.

What do you dislike?

Il reste un certain nombre de fonctions métiers à intégrer ou améliorer :

Globalement : le systeme d'emojis, les formats de date ou d'heures, gestion Youtube

Facebook : la gestion des evenements manquante, la gestion d'un compte d'individu pour partages ou publi dans des groupes ou encore la possibilité de faire une publication avec plus d'une image.

Instagram : les messages directs manquants

Rapports: possibilité de choisir avec ou sans habillage graphique aux couleur du compte social lors de l'export.

Avec Agorapulse nous avons pu optimiser nos coûts de productions en passant à une interface unique, intégrée et intuitive pour 80% de nos tâches métier dans le domaine du community management.

Cela nous permet également de valoriser et professionnaliser nos services tout en rassurant nos clients sur nos capacités et volonté à répondre à leurs exigences et leurs objectifs.

Les fonctions de rapport et d'application "marketing" et "jeux concours" nous ont également permis de compléter notre offre de service ou répondre à ces besoins client facilement et rapidement en termes de mise en oeuvre.

Office Manager
Real Estate

"SMM as it should be"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling, publishing and managing posts across multiple platforms becomes a breeze.

Just like all other SMM there is a learning curve, but they sped it up by providing a short tutorial for all the different tasks within the SMM. I am also able to prepare and manage more channels on my own.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I might consider a dislike is that you can't group social media channels per brand, as well as see the scheduled publications in a "brand group". You prepare you post for multiple channels and then see every scheduled post at every single channel but not the one post that is being crossposted across multiple.

Finding an all-in-one type of SMM that is easy to use and someone new can easily start using it.

We had tried a different SMM for scheduling before, but for a lot of new employees it was to hard for them to get into it. AgoraPulse allows me to do a lot more of preparations on my one, and those that had problems with the other SMM before were able to quickly navigate through AgoraPulse and the clean overview with the added short tutorials definitely helped.

Advertising Public Relations Specialist

"Fantastic product"

What do you like best?

I love AgoraPulse because since he used it he has always done the job efficiently. It is really simple to be able to manage up to 5 social media accounts in this tool. After having tried several similar services without a doubt this is the one that best, fits my way of working for a good price.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered some limitations of API in some social networks like LinkedIn, although I imagine that it is not because of the tool, but because of issues of permission from the social network.

We have used this tool to manage various social networks from this platform and it has worked efficiently until today. We have noticed how the number of our social networks has increased and all thanks to AgoraPulse.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Thanks for your review, Amy. We're glad our social media management tool is working for you! -Lisa

Content Marketing & Project Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Perfect and cost efficient solution for medium-size enterprise"

What do you like best?

Best features:

- monitoring tools for twitter and instagram with great filter option

- easy way of assigning messages or comments to team members

- great way to identify influencer on instagram

- simple and clearly structured dashboard for the reports

- intuitive and user friendly user interface

and not to forget awesome personal customer service from the first moment on (even in trial mode)

What do you dislike?

- publishing one than more picture on facebook over the publisher tool is not possible

- very limited options on instagram to interact with users (e.g. no repost, no direct publishing)

- loading profile data of users you are monitoring doesn’t always work, sometimes just their feed is loading instead of their profile insides and tagging options

- there's no role for a team member, that limits his access to the assigned tasks only

Customer Service

When getting requests that only can be answered by the customer service, we now are able to directly assign those to them. Therefore the customer can be given a direct competence answer and the process is faster and more directly.

Monitoring

Identify your hard core fans, user generated content and influencer much faster and with less effort due to monitoring filters.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Christoph,

So glad you like our monitoring tools and perhaps my favorite feature -- our super helpful customer service team!

A couple of happy updates for you: We allow multiple image publishing to Facebook and Twitter. And as of February 2018, we've offered direct publishing and scheduling (including bulk scheduling) to Instagram. I hope you've been able to make good use of these features!

Plated Public Relations
Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use, all you need social media management platform"

What do you like best?

Social inbox, scheduling tool and client review tool all in one!

What do you dislike?

That you can't see DMs from Instagram, but I don't believe that is Agorapulse's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a one-stop shop, try out Agorapulse on their trail basis. Play around with it. Get the demo. I think you'll like it!

Everything is in one space. I love that as my business grows, I can add more platforms, if I need to. I am a huge fan of the ability to export reports for my clients, and to invite them to see the posts that are scheduled.

Deputy Director of Communications

"The best solution for our needs"

What do you like best?

Not only was this solution more affordable, but it also had repeat scheduling, great generated reports, and the best solutions for advocacy and engagement.

What do you dislike?

I hope they will have a master calendar view soon, as that would assist in a better overall view of our content online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a chance!

We needed a program that encouraged advocacy in our posts and built engagement, and this does just that. We benefit from larger teams online and an organized front!

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Lani,

Thanks so much for your review. I'm delighted that your organization is making good use of our publishing, community engagement, and reporting features. Isn't social media so much easier when it's organized in one place?

A master calendar is coming soon. Feel free to ask support to put you on a list so you can be notified when the feature is released.

All the best,

CEO

"AgoraPulse Review"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse is the best collaboration software i have seen.

AgoraPulse has enabled me to post on multiple Social Media platforms at once.

AgoraPulse has enabled me to post on Instagram using my PC.

What do you dislike?

AgoraPulse is a little costly to maintain.

In AgoraPulse, the comments and messages are in the same inbox tab, which messes up things.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AgoraPulse is the best when it comes to social Media marketing because it integrates the major social media platforms into one.

With AgoraPulse i have been able to save a lot of time, instead of posting from one social media platform to another, i just post at once via AgoraPulse, i can even schedule post.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for the "best collaboration software" comment. And isn't it great to publish to Instagram directly from your desktop?

Have you tried using the inbox filters? It's a great way to separate the comments from the direct/private messages. Let the support team know if you need help with that.

Director of Marketing and Communications
Information Services

"AgoraPulse is an A Plus"

What do you like best?

I researched all the social media management tools, and considering we all have a job to do, so many of them fell short of the requirements. AgoraPulse was the only to meet my needs. It was easy to set-up and allowed me to do everything including adding photos, tagging others, adjusting one post for multiple channels (e.g. Twitter character limits), and seeing what is scheduled vs. what is already posted by channel. This tool makes me happy.

What do you dislike?

I wish groups (LinkedIn Groups and Facebook Groups) were included in the management feature. I manage a few of those for my oraganization too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seemed like the only robust tool out there to me. Do your homework. Read reviews. See what features tools provide. AgoraPulse provides everything I need (without a CRM that I don't need) and is priced competitively.

I manage social media across multiple channels for multiple trade associations. There is a lot to talk about in different ways to different audiences. I needed a way to stay organized and manage my content. AgoraPulse does this and also makes it so I don't have to log in and out of each account multiple times per day.

Communcations Support Specialist
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Great, intuitive social media management tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the inbox feature - it allows a quick and easy way to see all comments and replies without having to spend hours searching through each platform. I can instantly respond back and then hit "reviewed" so that I know it's already been seen. Another awesome feature is the calendar - I can plan future posts well in advance and everything is all in one place. The ability to glance and visually review a thumbnail of each post gels perfectly with my workflow and preference for graphic cues. There's no confusing tabs and "streams" to add. I also appreciate the breadth of analytics available and that they're ready to export in a format that's presentation-friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to include YouTube and Snapchat accounts as well, I believe YouTube is being added soon, but if it also allowed access to Snapchat, this management system would be the perfect tool. I wish the trial was a little bit longer so that I could continue familiarizing myself with all it has to offer. My institution is seriously considering subscribing but I won't be able to procure funds in time before it ends.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give Agorapulse a try - the ease of use and features are worth the investment.

This is a big time-saver for me and also ensures that I don't miss a chance to respond to comments or replies. Agorapulse allows me to organize and plan my posts easily, and review and share the results efficiently with the rest of my department.

Response from Emeric Ernoult of AgoraPulse

Hi Nyssa!

Youtube is now included :-)

As for Snapchat, it's a bit tricky because they don't have an API, nothing we can really do anything about...

You can also renew your trial to have to 1 month of free trial.

I hope this helps!

Author
(Myself Only)

"Promising Alternative but Doesn't Resolve Need for Other Aggregates "

What do you like best?

Customized editing based on the platform is the BEST part of this aggregate. The reports look as if they would be helpful but I haven't used that functionality as of yet. The calendar view is a great way to see what is being posted and rearrange copy to make sure posts are distributed well.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the inability to actually engage inside the app, I still had to utilize TweetDeck in order to be able to follow up with new followers and people who engaged with me on Twitter. Outside of direct messages which made it an additional step instead of reducing steps. The unreliability of the extension to pull images that I know can be pulled based on another aggregate I use for visual only social search and twitter scheduling worked yet the AP chrome extension wouldn't work requiring manual upload. This again took more time and had the opposite effect I desired which is streamlined time saving quality social management and engagement. Also unable to have edit some things once a post is scheduled requiring it be deleted to correct something simple which I can edit in the two other aggregates I pay to use. The app would arbitrarily place attributions in the copy field where they weren't typed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to be comfortable using TweetDeck or using another aggregate with multiple stream integration for following topics, keywords and hashtags that also has engagement functionality.

This tool is being used for social media management, monitoring and possible social engagement reporting.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Shawenda,

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'm glad you like our calendar to see what's ahead. I bet you'd also love our queue categories which show what content you have scheduled according to certain topics that pertain to whatever content strategy you might have.

I'm a daily Chrome Extension user -- in fact, I was the team member that kept nudging for this feature -- and I haven't come across the issue you describe. How interesting.

I wanted to also share that we now offer the ability to edit scheduled or queued posts. Perfect for preventing social fails for sure!

Partner
Entertainment

"Very Professional Reports and Quick Learn"

What do you like best?

The thing that really sold me on this software was a fully functioning demo with a KILLER set of tools for output into a report. And not just some screen-viewable charts and graphs or even a PDF; but a fully editable PowerPoint document. Plus the configurations and options going into that report are robust. This really helps me look my best to the clients and when I was in a rush to replace our outgrown system, Agorapulse gave me the tools to deliver in a pinch.

Additionally, the iPhone app is appreciated and well-implemented.

What do you dislike?

The inbox and review protocol is better understood after watching a tutorial or two and it's not always obvious from which account or user you are replying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. One of the best trials out there and a very competitive and scalable pricing plan.

This solved our biggest problem of getting up and running quickly and being able to look pro while still feeling our way around.

Managing Director
Cosmetics

"Amazing tool for social media interaction"

What do you like best?

First of all, as we all know that there are so many tools and startegies among our social platforms these days. I just found AgoraPulse a several days ago. What amaze me is the ease of use comparing to other social communication as I didn't need to ask for any assistant or even much tutorial, I can strat diving to the way AgoraPulse can be use. To be honest it is very good to have a tool which suite on mobile devices as the mobility has arisen much more each day. Therefore, if you are a marketer or sales team this is one of the tools I do recommend for participate with your audinces. But as I mentioned I have just start and hope to find more of the benefit including some great API to integrate with some local especially Thailand. As we do use Thai language as a major languge. But it is a wonderful tools to have in hand even you are big or small company. As we all know that customer who does have interest with your products is more than customer. They can be more than customer if you serve them at the right place and right time.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, it seems like some social media platform is not yet there. But this is due to my country tranditional social habits. Which in someway Facebook and Instagram are both important for us. But other such as Line including the language support is not yet there from my knowledge at this stage. For conclusion, as social media has been world spread and ecery language is very important to be able to use easily for both customer and seller. Therefore if you could improve those language or may be more option on it, I believe there will be much more opportunities and much more Agroplusrism here in Thailand for sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We all now in the social media communities which grew stronger and stronger each day. If you are a company witha vision, a try is a best experimental for you to see whether AgoraPulse suite with your company or not. Like I did. Just give it a try. Nothing to lose anyway. And you might problably like more than I do.

I actually having a trouble of control every channel for interaction by combing everything in one place. And it would be possible as an owner to answer all customers at all time. AgoraPulse help me to get attention from customer question or even reaction. This is one of the things I has found recently. But as I memtioned I have a very few knowledge at this stage. Therefore, in the future I believe more practical or more option and knowledge will help me with CRM experience to give our love and respect to all of every leads or loyalty customers to win their hearts and have our brand in one of theirs.

"So far, it's been really great!"

What do you like best?

The ease-of-use is incredible. I've been able to fully populate months worth of social media posts for several different platforms in just a few days. I've really enjoyed the preview function to ensure that my posts look the way I want them to for each platform.

What do you dislike?

The number of emoji options is a bit lacking at the moment. Rather than allow access to each platforms unique emoji options, it provides a preset list that doesn't have very many to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Practice with posts by scheduling them a little while in advance to ensure that you aren't accidentally posting content before you're ready!

AgoraPulse has allowed our team to post to a wide variety of social media platforms with ease, and schedule out our posts months in advance to ensure that our platforms are all posting the same content at the same time without much oversight needed.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there,

Thanks for telling G2 readers how much you've enjoyed the ease of use and publishing options of Agorapulse.

Best,

Owner
Internet

"4.5/5 - Best Manager I've used."

What do you like best?

Interface makes it extremely easy to manage social media. Easy to hide, delete and reply directly to comments on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

1. Cannot initiate a private message to users who comment on Facebook unless I go into Facebook by clicking the view button and choosing message and typing it in through Facebook. Once they've replied, I can continue through Agora. Just wish I could initiate the private message through Agora as well.

2. Would love some type of integration to help ticket systems such as ZenDesk. I know some other social media managers do that. It isn't a huge deal right now and the ease of use on Agora makes up for this feature missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best interface we've seen. Extremely easy to hide, delete reply to comments on Facebook. Easy sorting so you can find private messages or comments. Auto moderation allows you to automatically delete or hide comments that are not wanted.

Handling customer service at a much faster pace. It is helping us deal with our early growing pains as a company. It's made our social media management 100x easier and has cut our time down to around 25% of what we used to spend managing it.

It's also helped us catch a few comments from customers which we may have missed previously. So, not only does it reduce our customer service time, but it also improves it.

Freelance Digital Artist, Mobile & Web, UI & Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"Quite Awesome"

What do you like best?

It improves workflow for my team a lot. Also, it has all the features needed to get the job done fast and efficient, without having to leave the app and log in separately on your social media accounts. I've tested the apps of the competition, and it's definitely the best fit for my needs and my business.

What do you dislike?

Really wish it had Pinterest as well. Other than that, it takes a bit to get used to, but I guess it's understandable considering all the features. Pinterest though...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After using and testing multiple products, AgoraPulse seems to be the best fit for my business. It has all the features needed to schedule posts and engage with your community. I recommend you at least try it out.

Saves a lot of time for me and my team, and improves our workflow. It's a safe way to give permission to accounts without having to give full access to everybody.

Director of Product Development / SEO / Social Media Consultant / UI Designer

"Easy to use for managers or teams with an updated feature set at an affordable price."

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse is well suited and flexible for a wide range of internal or client social media management tasks. This flexibility allows us to confidently recommend or utilize this tool to a varied group of clients and users.

What do you dislike?

While the reporting features are quite good, there is an every increasing demand for tools that quickly identify what is working, what isn't working, and to tell that story in both manager and executive summary language. I'd like to see this in future releases.

This varies by client but the ability to submit social posts into a calendar format for review and approval is huge for compliance and while learning client voice and style.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there Kevin,

Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with G2Crowd. I'm glad you've found the workflow and calendar ways to streamline your social media content.

We're looking to add extra value to our unlimited reports this year. I'll pass along your suggestion of an "executive summary" tone.

UF

"Great capabilities and reporting for a marketing/content department of one"

What do you like best?

The schedule can be viewed as a list or calendar and it's so easy to duplicate and edit posts on one or multiple social platforms

What do you dislike?

Quirks with some social platform integrations (ex: LinkedIn images don't transmit and Facebook had a recent update with security which created issues when using links and photos)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great option for departments that consist of one or many people. I love that I can send something to my VP for approval inside the product and he can approve it to schedule. Being in the financial sector, we have many regulations and disclosures that we have to adhere to and this makes it easy for me to edit posts or schedules on the fly and get approval. The reports or exported as PowerPoints and can be put straight into a presentation for editing or use. I use bit.ly for shortening links and tracking their use. That's the only thing HootSuite might hold over Agorapulse, but it's not a big deal.

As a new position in my office and the sole employee of the marketing department (other than my VP), I have to create, design, and schedule all content. This product makes it so easy. The reporting is fantastic, too. It's helped me win over stakeholders and get more investment and support.

Response from Mary Matton of AgoraPulse

Hi there,

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a review! I'm so glad our tool has been able to help you get more support from key stakeholders.

Just to address the point about LinkedIn images not posting - that's a restriction of LinkedIn, unfortunately. They won't let third party tools post images. If they ever loosen up on that restriction, though, you can be sure that we'll add that feature in!

"Agora Pulse ou l'art de manager ses pages"

What do you like best?

Avec Agora Pulse, j'ai une vue globale de mes pages sur une seule et même interface.

Je manage facilement et rapidement mes messages et travaille en équipe de manière efficace et complémentaire.

What do you dislike?

Parfois, l'ergonomie n'est pas adaptée à la tâche. J'aimerais également que les statistiques soient encore un peu plus poussées avec des interprétations automatisées en fonction des statistiques et peut-être avoir certains chiffres référents par rapport aux utilisations moyennes.

En tant qu'agence de Community Management, nous gérons énormément de pages Facebook pour nos clients. C'est essentiel d'avoir un outil simple, rapide et sur lequel les équipes peuvent travailler de manière autonome et complémentaire.

Web Content Development, Social Media, PR and Customer Relations
Retail

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Definitely monitoring. It's very helpful to keep track of comments and mentions. It's also much easier to understand but more organized than Hootsuite, for example.

What do you dislike?

Limits for publishing. There's a maximum size for pictures, which means I always need to resize my pictures if I want to post through Agorapulse. Also, it's not possible to post multiples photos. So far I haven't been able to schedule videos either. Finally, I don't really like the app and I've had many issues with notifications - receiving them only half of the time.

I'm still in trial stage. I'm hoping to facilitate tracking of comments and mentions and to use analytics to improve results. I was planning to use it for publishing as well but so far it's not working for me.

"Incredible product with good support"

What do you like best?

This tool is very easy to use and they have a very friendly customer support team. The mobile application is very versatile and makes work a lot easier when we are not near a desktop computer.

What do you dislike?

This tool needs the programming of the social network Pinterest, which is a social network that we often use and that we really need in AgoraPulse.

In general I love AgoraPulse since it offers the service that we are really looking for to be able to manage the social networks of our company. As I mentioned, the customer support team is really fantastic, which greatly improves the experience with this tool.

Response from Lisa Kalner Williams of AgoraPulse

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to praise our awesome customer support team. And like you, I find the mobile app super helpful for staying on top of things when I'm not near my computer.

Content Strategist

"Solved my posting problems!"

What do you like best?

AgoraPulse has streamlined community management for me - a great help with a number of brands.

Posting is also a lot easier as I don't have to worry about link previews not showing as I've experienced with other CMS's and I can add in extra content easily without having