Agility

Agility is cloud-based content management system.

Work for Agility?

Learning about Agility?

Agility Reviews

Ask Agility a Question
Showing 59 Agility reviews
Agility review by Elvis R.
Elvis R.

"Make Your Dreams Come True With Agility CMS"

What do you like best?

I love about agility that it has everything you need to make your website work, its panel has good functionalities that help you build easily whatever you need. It also let's you make a page not public without having to lose its content, and the staging links are such an awesome way to wait for clients approval. File management is super easy and helpful as a hosting/uploading tool local to our web pages. And the clone option for full pages or just modules really makes doing repetitive work like product pages faster.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more control over the header and footer since it is kinda hard to update, and additional changes require more costs that sometimes are not possible. It also is not really intuitive or easy to use for beginners, so I'd love and easier interface.

It really helps with SEO and you don't have to worry about keeping the backend updated since it does it for you. Managing websites that don't require a really articulate visual design can be done fast and easy with agility.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Agility
Agility review by Jesus Alberto M.
Jesus Alberto M.

"Power of Agility"

What do you like best?

-Dedicated links for Category Pages, Tags

-Awesome support for users (quick response time).

-The content is published quickly and efficiently.

-It has tools that allow us to edit a web page quickly.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I still have not gotten errors or cons using Agility CMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider that agility CMS provides security to the user. It allows you to manage your content effectively and accurately. You also have fast support that can solve your problems and doubts.

The company where you work can improve its quality in delivery times because with agility you can upload and edit your content in a faster way. I highly recommend it for software developers.

The most effective solution for the creation of fast and efficient web pages.

Every time errors or problems have arisen, the support team has responded quickly, which has prevented us from being late at work and we have been able to finish projects in a very acceptable period of time.

What Headless CMS solution do you use?

Agility review by Franco C.
Franco C.

"be more intuitive"

What do you like best?

What I liked best about agility is that it has everything it needs to be able to efficiently manage various web pages. offers us various services to be able to learn from it and explore new features that I did not know before, for example the webinars that it organizes, the documentation etc.

In addition, a point in favor of the platform is the integration with third-party programs that allow us to improve the experience and manage the web efficiently once you understand the principles of agility.

What do you dislike?

What I liked the least about agility, was that the user experience was not intuitive. Something confusing when I first started and was not friendly.

At the time of working it was difficult for me to find the options and tools that the program offers; consequently, it hinders my workflow, which causes it to be slower and waste valuable time.

In short, if it had a user-friendly interface for its users, it would optimize the learning curve process in order to work more efficiently. however when I learned to use these problems they were solved

the team used agility to manage various webs, and one of the biggest benefits I have noticed is that the implementation processes have been improved and optimized, since we use the platform the project organization has improved.

Agility review by Joseph F.
Joseph F.

"Agility: The CMS to make your dreams come true"

What do you like best?

Agility is pretty easy to use. You don't need a lot of training to complete simple task like updating a page fo your site or posting a blog, it's interface compiles everything you need to manage your website organized and easy to find. It requires little coding knowledge in order to have the website up and running. It has useful prebuilt tools that you can use and customize to do what you want to do with your content and the schedule function even in the little components is a game changer for me.

What do you dislike?

Apart from the initial setup, it does not give you much control about the appearance of your web, if you want to make major changes you have to request them to be made causing delays and major fees, sometimes there are components that are hard to update or publish.

Managing my clients website, updating content and using the media and files functionality for mailings and other stuff.

Agility review by María L.
María L.

"Agility: A fantastic tool to manage my website."

What do you like best?

Agility compiles all the necessary tools to manage my website easily and in one place. It allows me to create different templates to manage all sections of my website without compromising my creativity and ideas. Also, it allows me to store my files and have secure links to them, and redirections to foreign web pages or other pages of my own site are easily made. Overall, this tool is amazing if you want to build a solid and appealing web page.

What do you dislike?

There is a delay when replacing files, and sometimes there are difficulties when updating and deleting some of the basic features like tabbed links. In addition there should be an option that allows you to clone a web page several times and not just one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool, but you should be a little patient and take your time to understand it.

It has made creating and editing my web page easier, letting me focus on other crucial things on my company. Agility has helped me to better manage my site no matter where I go.

Agility review by Carmen Q.
Carmen Q.

"Agility: Make Your Ideas Come True"

What do you like best?

It is a very flexible platform for web developers, I love that you can create any kind of content for your website. It has a really organized dashboard that lets you find anything you put online easily. It is being constantly updated to include new features to improve your experience.

What do you dislike?

Agility is kind of expensive for most users and if you need changes to the template you have to ask them to make those changes and it comes with an additional cost. It is not as intuitive to use as some of the other CMS out there so you need to really get used to it before using it to its full potential.

I'm managing some of my clients websites and it really helps me because it can transform to fit their very specific needs, you can start by using prebuilt functionalities and customize them later.

Agility review by George K.
George K.

"A newbie turned pro"

What do you like best?

Its structure. Everything has a place and everything is in its place. The program allows you to pile up vast amounts of content and then effectively help organize it in a manner that is easy to retrieve and report with. Given its clean UI and the necessary lack of constant notification, the CMS helps you focus on getting work done rather than fussing about the nitty-gritty.

What do you dislike?

This level of organization can look a bit dry but we're not here to look pretty. We're here to get stuff done. There are also some problems with previewing pages and sending preview links to general or non-users. There are also a few publishing issues that can do with a little optimization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's highly organized. You'll love how easy it is to get used to the structure of this CMS. Once you've picked up the basics, experimentation and tests are easy to conduct and with it's effective history tool, easy to backtrack. So have no fear on screwing up a site, page or piece of content. It really helps to also have a clean appearance and straightforward navigation. Keeping things simple and easy to use.

Managing a massive NGO website with 1000s of users and 100s of 1000s of visitors. Our company has multiple websites with portals that have logins and is accessed by 100s of users on a daily basis. Agility helps us keep all of this on track.

Agility review by Christiam B.
Christiam B.

"Good, but needs improvement"

What do you like best?

I like the structure of the CMS and how all the modules work. It is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

- Loading time – it can be very slow at times

- The fact that you have to unpublish an item that has already been scheduled to go live at a certain date in order to reschedule it at a different date

- Limitations in the HTML editor in the Rich Text Area module. We should also be able to set the background to the colour we want and remain like that.

- How the HTML code doesn't work on the text fields for some modules

- How every module doesn't have an HTML editor

- When you save and publish an item the Staging status on top stays there even though the item is already published – which is confusing

- Bugs in general as I had issues with the CMS at my previous job as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are certain limitations on how each page can be customized and the loading time can be very slow at times, but it's good overall.

- Since the CMS is very easy to navigate and all the modules can be copied between pages, it helps us be more efficient at what we do on a daily basis.

- The scheduling tool is probably the most important tool for us as we scheduled all the content we built in the CMS weeks in advance. Although it needs to be improved, it has helped us a lot!

Agility review by Giovanni M.
Giovanni M.

"Solid .NET MVC CMS Solution"

What do you like best?

AgilityCMS provides an easy platform to build upon utilizing .NET MVC, allowing developers to pick-up and go with developing its functionality. It has an interesting system architecture which allows for very good performance.

For users who focus on content management, it provides a very user friendly and familiar interface for managing pages and content within the CMS, giving content editors the freedom to build out web pages easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

AgilityCMS could use better documentation of it's API and CMS interface to make it easier for self-service problem solving of development and content management questions. Also AgilityCMS needs to foster a community and online resource where people who work with their tools can help one another and share solutions.

Agility provides the ability to build new website systems quickly with the ability to easily reuse functionality developed in previous projects. The interface is easy to use which allows new users to quickly get up to speed on the interface.

Agility review by Andrea D.
Andrea D.

"Clean and flexible for the intermediate user or novice web developer."

What do you like best?

Agility is very flexible and can be tailored to do pretty much anything. As a web designer, I enjoy the flexibility this provides to me as sometimes I am given projects that take a bit of creative problem-solving.

What do you dislike?

Unless you are familiar with traditional cms software such as Wordpress or Drupal, the interface can be a bit challenging to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how flexible you would like Agility CMS when working with a developer. Think about every situation, browser and design scenario to make sure that you get a custom module that will integrate nicely in every instance.

It has greatly improved our communication with the public since we are now using categorized news posts. Our web presence has also increased and we have a higher ranking on search engines.

Agility review by Fernando Q.
Fernando Q.

"Agility: Managing your Websites Have Never Been SO Easy"

What do you like best?

I think what I like the most about agility is the fact that you have everything compiled into a single dashboard, and that you have staging links where you can see the changes before you actually make them public, making the approval process easier for every part included.

What do you dislike?

It has some major delays when you overwrite files that has caused me some trouble, and some of the sections are really hard to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful handling your files because the restoring process is kinda difficult, otherwise just go for it because it is great.

I'm managing a full website, storing my files and using them for emailings, among other things. It makes everything really easy because you can schedule publications and stuff.

Agility review by ento r.
ento r.

"Easy to use and ability to work "

What do you like best?

Publishing UI is very friendly, easy and efficient , them the Sections Dedicated links for Category Pages, Tags.

Finally You can directly edit images and add on the website , with the url or link that give you.

The support staff is exceptional and anything our team needs is answered .

Powerful platform because its easy to scale the problems and help us the support.

What do you dislike?

Our We like the ability to upload multiple images but not just to the documents section, if agility permit us to upload image compress in zip its will be more amazing and comfortable.

It is sort of after the fact that we realized some files are too large for the general user .

Pricing is a bit high.

When I upload the average consuming and takes a very long time to appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to other to consider to manage correctly becasuse if you have a lot of document and folders you would must to order.

The ability to work with other applications should be easier than it currently is.

The part of recovery section that is not interactive site because dont recover all.

Agility review by Luis F.
Luis F.

"Website Management Has Never Been Easier"

What do you like best?

Agility compiles pretty much everything you need to fully manage a website in one place, I love the tools it has already available like tabbed links because it makes creating new pages for my web faster. I also love the files system and the simple way it lets you organize and update documents, pictures, among others. Also the way every section is connected to others is great.

What do you dislike?

I honestly think the main problem with agility is that is kind of expensive, we tried to get another user to help us manage the website and in the company they told us it was not possible because it was too expensive. Apart from that I think sometimes it is hard to update certain sections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to read as much as possible about agility to see if it is the right tool for you and what you're hoping to do.

I'm managing a full website and also using it's links (from the media section) in my mailings, it is so helpful in that regard because I can keep things organized in folders.

Agility review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Easy to use and multifunctional"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how easy all my pages are to find. Excellent platform to have for work. Great accessories to help you run your business. Deploy and move freely across clouds: Agility Platform automates the deployment and management of cloud applications, development platforms, and a broad range of other cloud services across private, public, and hybrid cloud environments. Agility Platform also improves the speed and frequency of software releases and accelerates the application delivery lifecycle. Agility Platform ensures the portability of cloud services throughout their lifecycle independent of the underlying infrastructure or cloud deployment environment.

What do you dislike?

How sensitive it is. Some characters are not recognized/

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Agility Platform enables our customers to adopt cloud-based, everything as a service IT operating models to compress IT service delivery time and lower costs throughout the enterprise. We provide a single, consolidated management platform that simplifies the complexities of private, public, and hybrid cloud management for large enterprises.

Streamline communication. Wonderful with problem solving! ully governed, self-service IT: Global enterprises use the Agility Platform to empower their business units with fully governed, self-service access to the standardized and customizable applications and platforms they need. Enterprises are using the Agility Platform not simply to manage cloud infrastructure, but to transform their entire IT operating model with on demand applications and platforms that provide significant cost and time to market advantages while meeting stringent requirements for governance, compliance, and security through flexible policy definition and enforcement.

Agility review by Antonio Q.
Antonio Q.

"Manage Your Website With The CMS of The Future"

What do you like best?

I like that you have everything in the same dashboard, and it is easy to make copies of every module available so building the different pages of your site is as easy as it gets. The rich text area is a blessing for web developers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is kinda hard to update certain modules or copy them to another page, and copying pages gets tricky when you have multiple text areas. It doesn't show you which ones were published and which ones were not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend reading a lot about what you can or cannot do with agility before choosing it as your CMS, I have encountered problems with my clients because they want to do things that you can't easily do with Agility.

Managing a whole website, publishing my files and use the links for emailings or anything at all. Doing SEO is super easy with agility.

Agility review by Iosef Dali A.
Iosef Dali A.

"Tree creation for pages"

What do you like best?

It has a good paging tool, allows us to sort correctly on all pages. In addition, it creates folders for both media and files. Also, it helps us in what is redirection for pages that we do not need to use. A correct use of SEO.

What do you dislike?

When you update images or files, at times you have a high level of time to update the pages when using your URL. Its graphic interface should be more pleasant for a basic user. You can not do backend programming to customize your functionalities or service queries

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve the average load

264/5000

I am seeing what is the management of visualization pages about information provided by the company and services that they also give us.

The benefits are that I can manage my pages in an orderly manner and improve my SEO in addition to allowing me to store files.

Agility review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"As Events Calendar CMS, Needs Work"

What do you like best?

This CMS seems fairly flexible, with the ability to add add any field you need, and integrate cloud media galleries, which is useful to pull in our multimedia elements. The approvals system makes it easy for us to set up a process of content creation, editing and publishing. The formatting is easy to use, and graphics, once templated, look great.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of things that are not automatic where you would expect them to be. I mostly use this CMS to maintain a consumer-facing events calendar and we are still working out bugs three weeks in. Currently, our multiday events must have a box checked that they are reoccurring, even if multiple days are selected for the event. There are a lot of illogical redundancies like that within this CMS. You'd also think a newer system like this would have a better AI to help you catch issues, like a URL that doesn't match the title, or if you leave a field blank on accident. Where's Clippy when you need him?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this CMS would be great for any simple website. However, when you get into more complicated aspects, it isn't as polished or ready out of the box.

We just switched to using this CMS for our entire consumer website, to give it an updated look, as well as to move past our old dinosaur of a platform. I used to have to chisel away at our HTML on pages to make things look uniform, but this CMS at least does a great job with that.

Agility review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simplicity is Power of Agility CMS"

What do you like best?

I am using Agility CMS in my projects from 2014. And i like most is the maturity i see with every passing year. when i start using it was a very basic CMS but they keep improving the product and now it convert in mature enterprise level CMS system.

What do you dislike?

When i have multi language site configured. and one language if i don't have one page i.e aboutus in the requested culture then Agility deliver that page from different / available culture. and this cause issue some time because in Agility CMS language cookie it store the different culture.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very nice CMS, very easy to integrate with any existing Application. client can utilize the system with very minimum training or with no training. response time is very less because of the cashing.

Using Agility CMS we are able to provide a store front to our customer which client's non technical / business people can customize easily. and saving a lot of money.

Agility review by Andre G.
Andre G.

"Long time Agility CMS user with multiple solutions developed on the platform."

What do you like best?

Agility is an amazingly flexible system. You can literally dream up any kind of website or application and Agility can very easily provide you with a strong backend platform. Agility excels at managing complex content structures, and massive amounts of content. It is very easy to develop extremely large sites on Agility.

Content managers and site operators also tend to love the UI and ease of use which is a big deal especially if you plan on iterating and changing your site over time but keeping the platform and backend stable and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Up until now, Agility was very Microsoft dependent which limited where you can roll it out as some clients prefer open source. Luckily this is set to change which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to plan and design your site or app ahead of time. The more planning you do up front the more accurate and effective it will be to create content structures and good user experiences for the content management team within Agility.

My two main problems I solve with Agility are managing massive amounts of complex content and building out an intuitive content management interface inside of Agility that content create folks actually enjoy using and that can make their lives easier/more productive.

Agility review by Pushkar M.
Pushkar M.

"4 years experience in development, integration and marketing content management "

What do you like best?

User Interface: I love the user interface. This is easy to use and user friendly

Flexibility: This is flexible to integrate different application and third party system.

Environment: We can work on multiple env. like staging and production etc

Language/Culture: we can configure multiple culture and languages in easy way

The Version History: You can revert content to any previous version by just one click.

What do you dislike?

Agility needs to improve publishing, Some time it creates issue to sync the module and pages.

Need to improve data analytic capability to provide some report to business user

Need to add eCommerce capability like product management and order management

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would strongly recommend this product to other organization, This will defiantly increase your revenue of your business. This is very easy to use and integrate with different system. It has the flexibility to be highly customized by an experienced development team using the .NET platform..

The support team has been available 24/7 and very response for any questions.

Business Person can create multiple pages without involving engineering team and development through Templates. That save effort and cost to create new pages and also this is very easy to change any content on the page on daily basis.

Integration of CMS system with any eCommerce system is not an easy task . Agility CMS made it easy and This have been integrated to our eCommerce platform easily. The Agility support team has made incredible help to achieve this integration.

Agility review by User

"Strong and Reliable Content Management System"

What do you like best?

The functionality and reliability of the Agility CMS is definitely an advantage for custom websites that publish a lot of content on a daily basis like our own. There's a reasonably wide range of options for tags and SEO as well as listing and ordering blog content, and the rich text editor is quite good. To be able to travel anywhere in the world and still post content is definitely a plus as well. The Agility CMS is like an out-of-the-box solution for custom websites that do not look like a typical Wordpress or Drupal site. In the absence of a large online community of users like Wordpress, I believe Agility is headed in the right direction by posting more instructional content and user information online.

What do you dislike?

The customer support has been slow in the past but they did try to address glitches with custom websites. They now partner with a third-party vendor for support that we have yet to use. The lack of plug-ins, such as a Google News publisher, has meant that we have to delay some implementations until we can afford the cost of the vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that the platform meets your needs as a user and business. Agility strikes me as a good mid-market solution between Wordpress on the lower end and an in-house or vendor custom solution, even though they have several large clients.

I believe that the Agility CMS helped Canadian Accountant to build readership quickly because it was recognized as a trustworthy news website immediately and accepted into Google News within just six months of being launched, despite limited staff and financial resources.

Agility review by User

"Easy to Use with Unlimited Capacity"

What do you like best?

Whenever we dream up a new feature or function for our resource hub, it is possible to implement with Agility. Once new modules are developed, creating content is easy and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more intuitive interface. We have to take a share of the responsibility for this. After five years we have redesigned the site three times and have added functionality that we are no longer utilizing. A better system of archiving and categorizing resources would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agility is the first and only CMS platform we have used. While the opportunities are endless, developing new modules and features can get get expensive.

To remain relevant, we must continually create content that is fresh and innovative. Agility allows us to develop and distribute dynamic media with a skeleton staff all of whom have minimal technical skills.

"Great Partners"

What do you like best?

Agility is a local Toronto-based company that makes scheduling calls, meetings, and visits very easy. They have a quick team that is very responsive and agile. CMS is very user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

There was initially a few hiccups when website development lived within Agility; but with the clear separation – we now see great success working with Agility, along with other development partners to work collaboratively towards goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consult with Agility to see what development partners who use Agility CMS will best serve your needs – or have the best experience for specific needs (i.e. Tessitura integration).

Making our website more dynamic, responsive and visually pleasing. As we grow the scale and scope of our business, the team/platform is flexible for growth.

Agility review by Chris S.
Chris S.

"Best Customer Support in the Business!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about agility is the people who work there. Whether I need support or just have a question, I'm quickly in conversation with a real person who's eager to help.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike here honestly.

We've been able to make a significant improvement to our website since switching to Agility including page speed optimization, installing an SSL certificate, etc. As a result, we've seen faster load times and a decrease in bounce rate, which is great.

Agility review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"A simple but robust CMS"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Agility is the ease of use. It is simple to update my page and make sure we're staying on top of promotions.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that some options tend to be buried behind a few more layers of menu than they should be. However, once you get used to this it is easy to navigate.

We are using it to highlight to our students what we are doing with food services.

Agility review by Administrator

"Agility: The CMS of your dreams"

What do you like best?

The fact that you have everything in the same dashboard, that you have a historial in every element you create which is really helpful and the overall security and performance of the site.

What do you dislike?

I think it is quite expensive to be honest, and sometimes it is hard to clone certain aspects like Dropdown links and stuff, I think that is one of the major problems I have right now. And the fact that overwriting stuff takes a lot of time to show in the public website.

I am handling a whole website dedicated to banking. I schedule updates which is amazing, and I really feel like staging links are so useful.

Agility review by Administrator

"Agility is fluid and allows for easy management over several types of content"

What do you like best?

Agility is versatile in terms of managing content. It is easy to create events and pages using modules. The ability to use back-end HTML to adjust content is great as well!

What do you dislike?

The Agility platform is slow at times. There may be an issue with the web hosting provider and its compatibility with Agility, because at times, there are huge lag gaps that may frustrate many of our patrons. Pages would load and load and load, but never seem to reach the destination.

This also happens sometimes on the developer end. I feel this may be common as Agility CMS is handling so much content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are lots of ways you can make your website versatile in bought design and functionality.

Work with Agility & their support groups, and you will be able to achieve anything that you have in mind.

We are creating a lot of content all of the time and we also have to manage that content. Although we haven't implemented it yet, Agility is very versatile and easy to learn therefore, it is easy for others in our company to learn how to use it and be able to contribute to adjusting/creating content.

Agility review by Craig C.
Craig C.

"Great, flexible .NET CMS"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for editors is excellent. New users the platform who've used other tools are often impressed.

What do you dislike?

The media gallery is quite basic. There is no revision history or other advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform has matured considerably since our launch in 2012. New customers will benefit from the numerous updates.

We have been able to create a website editable by multiple contributors that fixed the distinct workflow of our organization.

Agility review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Scotiabank Community Hockey Sponsorship Program"

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to use the platform: very user-friendly and straightforward to navigate or make updates to content.

What do you dislike?

Custom reports do require a bit of work / time to create. Thankfully we have a wonderful account team to assist if an when required.

Management of our national hockey sponsorship program - it allows us to engage with branch managers (end users) across the country in an efficient and effective manner.

Agility review by Administrator

"Software has promise but still struggle doing some basic tasks"

What do you like best?

The Agility software has made it somewhat easier to make changes across the board. The shared content helps take away some of the pain points when updating content. The dashboard is easy to use and easy to find things. A basic user could make updates with ease.

What do you dislike?

There are some tasks that are still non-existent or in their infancy. A media item cannot be updated unless the new item has the exact same name. Exporting of any content for translation purposes is very basic. The rich text editor could be better. The transition between languages for some items is clunky.

Able to make changes quicker and more streamlined.

Agility review by User

"The ability to work with other applications such as SalesForce and Eloqua within the website environ"

What do you like best?

Image editing: You can directly edit images and add on the website.

Publishing : UI is very user-friendly which makes tasks like Content publishing easy and efficient

Sections: Dedicated links for Category Pages, Tags

What do you dislike?

some files should be restricted to upload if they are too large (or a warning should appear). It is sort of after the fact that we realized some files are too large for the general user to open easily on the site.

- Would love the ability to upload multiple images to a section of agility but not just to the documents section. It would be ideal if the zip file could transfer all the files to the actual module in agility.

The ability to work with other applications such as SalesForce and Eloqua within the website environment should be easier than it currently is.

Agility review by Travis G.
Travis G.

"Still Early, But We Like it So Far"

What do you like best?

The combination of built-in features and front-end flexibility

What do you dislike?

Nothing, yet. We're still at the implementation phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's early for us still, but we very much like what we see. The combination of built-in features combined with the cloud hosting, and the language agnostic front-end is what really appealed to us.

We're moving our dependency away from IT and more toward marketing

"the best CMS"

What do you like best?

agility allowed us to manage the web in an organized way, that is the point that I like the most, the different tools and options allow to hierarchize the information and preview the web before launching it.

What do you dislike?

personally I do not have negative comments about the platform, I like all your options and tools

thanks to agility we can update and visualize the web before launching it. and send it to the clients so that they send us feedback. also, highlight the facility that gives us to prioritize information and organize it

Agility review by Humair M.
Humair M.

"Powerful and Flexible"

What do you like best?

Powerful platform, easy to scale as needed depending on needs. Architected thoughtfully.

What do you dislike?

Customization takes some time. Gated pages need custom solutions versus using out of the box compatibility for single sign on apps.

Organizational website management. We manage our website (non gated pages) all using Agility. Performance and reliability/availability has been great since we moved to Azure App Services.

Agility review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great experience, intuitive product with knowledgeable staff"

What do you like best?

AgiltyCMS platform is easy to use making it easy for non technical people to add and edit content. The support staff is exceptional and anything our team needs is answered within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

From our experience, we have some limitations on designs and layout of templates. But maybe that is a good thing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product with a very experienced staff who will not stop until all of you needs are mret.

We needed an intuitive product that allows our Marketing to easily input content, events, blog, etc to our website.

Agility review by Alan W.
Alan W.

"Great support & customer support"

What do you like best?

Really good support team and online training article. Support team anyway had quick response on our developer and user question.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a bit high. But worth it every dollars.

We needed the true cloud solution for the CMS. It allow us real time scalable the server speed and space.

Agility review by fana g.
fana g.

"Highly Recommend!"

What do you like best?

It's highly intuitive. The structure of this CMS is well organized for those completing simple to complex tasks. Highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

I do not currently have any downside in my use for this CMS

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize resources and post provided.

I'm able to get accurate data fast.

Agility review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Agility Review"

What do you like best?

I like the look of the website the content that i am able to load

What do you dislike?

The process of adding all the details of the awards is very time consuming and takes a very long time.

A few website functions do not work anymore. Haven't really seen any benefits

Agility review by Nelson P.
Nelson P.

"great service"

What do you like best?

flexibility, Agility CMS is fairly easy to use. For the most part, it is easy to complete simple tasks like posting a blog or changing the content on a page. It is also easy to find things on Agility as everything is organized and labelled to be user-friendly. The interface requires for little or no coding knowledge in order to have the website up and running.

What do you dislike?

sometime is slow specially in the mornings

Recommendations to others considering the product

is great for forms

forms

Agility review by User

"User Friendly robust CMS"

What do you like best?

Web based user interface with easy to choose and use options while creating contents.

Tree structured navigation for pages are easy to handle.

Adapting the next generation headless CMS is advantage.

Multiple sites can be handled under one instance.

What do you dislike?

Publish and sync need to be improved.

Media contents management need to improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improved a lot since I first started using it since 3-4 years back. Agility is right on track to provide next generation solution like headless CMS. Very easy to use and maintain.

Editors can create, update and maintain pages and contents without having technology knowledge. Very useful for web content management for dynamic and static site creation which needs frequent data updates.

Agility review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Product, Super Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, accessibility to make immediate changes.

What do you dislike?

Limits on functional development changes from a user perspective. Hoping to gain better insights into how to do this going forward.

We redeveloped our website to offer our staff backend access to the website to make changes without the need for a developer. This has provided our entire company with a solution to build open for all of our corporate websites, and save developmental costs.

Agility review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Performance and stability"

What do you like best?

CMS is a very easy platform to use and has no cracks. Scalability has no limits in Agility CMS is what makes it easy to develop and implement millions of ideas

What do you dislike?

The only think that I don't like is the Rich text module, its not easy to work with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this platform for its performance and stability

Los beneficios son faciles de medir porque nuestro sitio web esta consultado pour milles de personas y podemos ver el valor agregado en la cantidad de entradas vendidas. Estas medidas son una gran ayuda para poder tomar las decisiones correctas.

Todo eso gracias a une aplication web y a CMS.

"Great user experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, modules and various elements are fairly intuitive. Support staff are very eager to help and answer questions.

What do you dislike?

Editing the code in pages can be cumbersome for users as the entire page content runs along a single line in some instances.

Wanted to move to cloud based platform, and wanted increased access and flexibility for our users. The ability and ease by which we were able to integrate our other platforms also a plus.

Agility review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"A Solid, Full-Featured Enterprise CMS"

What do you like best?

Agility is easy to use considering the power it offers, highly secure, and produces search-friendly code.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality is non-intuitive, especially if you're accustomed to a platform like WordPress. Also, being single-vendor rather than open-source, it doesn't offer the full range of functionality that can be added to a WP site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Agility is definitely worth consideration for sites with 10,000 or more visits per month, particularly if you have multiple non-technical authors contributing content to the site.

Used Agility to manage multiple sites under the same corporate umbrella. The sites performed very well in search due to the SEO-friendly, fast-loading pages Agility produces.

Agility review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Agility CMS"

What do you like best?

Pure MVC Development, very developer friendly.

What do you dislike?

The support at Agility can sometimes be hit or miss. They don't respond quickly and some of the answers are obviously just to get you to go away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There isn't much that comes out of the box, but if you like to build your own modules then this is the product for you

Clients who need their content readily available online

Agility review by Sachiko N.
Sachiko N.

"the tool of the future"

What do you like best?

I like it because it helps to manage my website way optimal and fast. His agility is very good to grow your business.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the delay of updating and retrieval of files

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a small project and the escalate it to a bigger one, just to get used to the tool.

immediate redirection of my website and efficient storage

"Lots of Crashes"

What do you like best?

I do like the simplicity of the interface on the ipad system, online can get confusing sometimes.

What do you dislike?

We have a lot of crashes on the physical ipads. It can be very frustrating and we can lose our guest's trust very easily when we have crashes as we are making a transaction.

N/A

"Simplified and Powerful"

What do you like best?

The features are well-stacked; we had no issues integrating into our backend and creating a seamless experience for our marketing team to create and preview on the fly.

What do you dislike?

Their support team was prompt with answering questions, but I felt that the documentation was not as robust as it could have been.

We have set up a dynamic environment for our marketing team to spin up campaigns and events with ease; we were able to completely customize their dashboard and interface as they needed, and they make use of the copious analytics Agility provides.

"Flexible and easy "

What do you like best?

I really like the performance and the flexibility to attach content.

The way to change the layout or add different modules is really cool

What do you dislike?

They have to work more on the Media Gallery.

With the new web site we really changed the Company branding and we have more information and performance with our tickets online.

Agility review by Edith S.
Edith S.

"Agility is easy to work and organization - redirecting pages"

What do you like best?

The file organization and update of file are very easy , and organization the my pages.

redirecting pages

What do you dislike?

Delay in updating any change.

is not good at retrieving old used data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good management to upload landings and web pages

We organize customer pages and requirements you need in real time.

Learn more about Agility

Agility Videos

Learning about Agility?

* We monitor all Agility reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.