Affiliate Window

3.0

Offering advertisers and publishers the products and services to boost their online business on a performance basis.

Work for Affiliate Window?

Learning about Affiliate Window?

Affiliate Window Reviews

Showing 1 Affiliate Window review
Affiliate Window review by Tina J.
Tina J.

"Affiliate window review"

What do you like best?

This site is an affiliate marketing site. When refer here someone it gives you money for the referral. First they approve your account then only you can move forward as a referral. They ask you a joining fee of 5$.

What do you dislike?

As I've mentioned they ask for a joining fee of 5$ I decided to not use it because I was not having that enough money. But one day I'll surely use it.

My friend referred me here and he is also making money. So I decided to use it but when I saw joining fee, I not felt good about this site and just avoided it for once.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Affiliate Window

What Brand Advocacy solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Affiliate Window for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Affiliate Window?

* We monitor all Affiliate Window reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.