ADP Payroll Services Reviews & Product Details

MH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP is always willing to help with all aspects of their software, HR / Payroll. Everyone I’ve worked with has always been super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customer service. The employees at ADP all have very specific roles. Sometimes it would take a little while to get a project completed but in the end management was always very responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pulling reports is not the easiest. Some payroll representatives need more training but if I felt that the employee was new and did not know how to accurately help me, I could call ADP and find someone else who could. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ADP Payroll Services Overview

What is ADP Payroll Services?

Get payroll services built for businesses your size.

ADP Payroll Services Details

Get payroll services built for businesses your size.

ADP
$14,175
@ADP
61,701 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the ADP Payroll Services community
Have you used ADP Payroll Services before?

ADP Payroll Services Reviews

Showing 150 ADP Payroll reviews
Location
Already have ADP Payroll Services?
GA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP made lots of promises to sell our company. They were continually slow, behind schedule and challenged by their sales promises. We have had a very bad experience. It has put unreasonable requirements and stress on our payroll team. We have over 500 employees who didn't get paid today. ADP completely messed this up. Failed promises. Delays. And now the sales team won't answer calls. I regret signing the contract, it has been a complete disaster. It has taken too much extra energy, time and coordination. Nothing was delivered as promised and I would not recommend to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The sales pitch was great, they made lots of promises and made ADP seem like a easy solution for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has been all sales promises and nothing has gone as promised. The features don't integrate the way they seemed. The transition/implementation has been full of issues, problems and challenges. Our payroll team has had to work hundreds of hours of OT to get the implementation done. I couldn't recommend ADP to any company without having at least 6 months to transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Really very little. We hoped for a more integrated payroll solution and we have yet to see the benefit that they promised in the sale meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The system is extensive and is perfect since the tools maintain a wide and secure communication, making a security in payments to employees to maintain a single payment and according to the staff's working hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a platform that is associated with the entire human rights department of your company, you can carry out a more organized management and thus better manage the payroll, obtain benefits and talent in addition to guaranteeing best practices, great support and that the entire team be more efficient in the process. ADP offers you a variety of tools and functions necessary for the business to run quickly and obtain the best results. Its interface is clean and organized, you can navigate without any problem and it is also easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not presented problems with this platform, however it works better with different browsers which is a bit tedious and the performance is not as expected. It does not mean that it is a bad platform, but it could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is a great tool associated with the HR department of your company that provides you with the ideal tools and functions to obtain better performance, organization and administration, constant work flow and time savings that you can channel into other areas, You can also track the time of employees, manage the payroll much better through its great support. Totally recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use ADP because it makes our work much easier, we perform a review of pay stubs, we store payroll information, history of previous jobs along with information about your current job. It offers you two versions, one through the computer and the other is the ADP application for mobile devices. Visually it is totally pleasant, we can observe the specific taxes that were deducted and the gross and net wages. It also provides us with tracking of employee time. It is easy to use and our team obtained a constant work flow and valuable time savings. We are happy with the results obtained. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

A lot of companies are using ADP and are using different features of the program. 2 of the companies I worked for are using the basic version of ADP for their employees and employers should allow agents to see the hours they work when they log in to their profile. This will give us the employees more accuracy. If we don't keep track of our own hours it is hard to wait 2 weeks to see the pay check to match it with your own calculation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like ADP because it is tracking the hours worked more by accuracy. It is a great service or program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that us employees can't see our hours on a daily basis. We have to wait until we get paid depending on the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is a great service and I highly suggest it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ADP is solving people hours to be more accurate. It is a great service for employers. Employers should buy the full package so employees can see where they are at for the week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Corporate Services
What do you like best?

NOTHING, I am so utterly frustrated with them, their service is absolute garbage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

everything. takes 2+ months to cancel and NOBODY will take your call, they just pass you off over and over and over, what an absolute joke. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NOTHING> THEY SUCK AT EVERYTHING Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP is a fast and easy way to punch in, punch out, keep track of your hours, and request PTO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use! ADP is how I clock in and out, check hours worked and hours remaining, and schedule time off. It is also very easy to work with if you have multiple jobs. I like the design of the app as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes it lags on their end, but for the most part the app runs smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ADP helps track hours worked, hours remaining, and requests for time off. It also helps view payroll, create and work towards goals. ADP made it easier to view hours and sick/vacation days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Student
GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP houses are pay stubs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That it can link to single sign on platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support / help portion of the site is basically useless. It boxes you in and are only able to select from a pre set number of questions. If you need help navigating the site and your question does not fit the predefined parameters (which are limited) you are routed back to your internal team. There is no easy way to export your pay stubs or make your information available offline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It does not solve any of my problems as I still have to send an internal email to access the information needed offline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager of the Registration Office
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP is how I clock in and out of work, manage my money, track my hours, schedule my employees, and is where I receive my tax documents and pay stubs. We completely redesigned our payroll system after using Shiftplanning for at least two years and has been a tremendously good change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that everything is right there in front of me. It is super easy to view and visualize all of my payroll needs, and scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure that the widget format of the website is the best way to organize everything- it is a bit clunky and difficult to explain where things are when everyone's homepage looks different. I am also not a fan of how certain things are organized within the system, such as the "wisely" and "work perks." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

ADP may be a bit pricy, but they are definitely worth the money if you want an expert, well-rounded provider. I feel that if you are to go forward with using ADP you may want to consider utilizing all of their paperless services- we rolled this out quite late with my organization and I feel that we missed out on some good opportunities to lower our paper usage and carbon footprint. I would also recommend looking into a different employee scheduling app. While ADP does a good job with creating internal employee calendars, it is not great at making a viewable, digestible version. Definitely be prepared to have a different version of your employee schedule on standby. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The only issue I have found so far is that I cannot share my employee schedule with everyone- employees can only see their own schedule which is difficult when they need to see who is supposed to come in next. The benefits are enormous- I love that I can get my pay stub and tax forms digitally and do not have to waste paper, the clock in/out/punch function is very helpful and intuitive, their website is extremely easy to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Marketing Expert - Digital Marketing Expert - Search Marketing - Internet Marketing Expert
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Terrible! I lost my COBRA because their information was not accurate. Now Aetna has requested refunds from any medical practitioners I saw and billed me for the difference. The DOL told me they didn't think there was much they could do as they only go by ADP's records. ADP has cost me almost $10000.00. ADP tells you one thing and does another. LIARS! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing - they are so very, disorganized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Disorganization! One person tells you one thing and another denies what the other said! Liars! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Stay away! They will make unreasonable demands that are just recommendations but tell you they can't work with you unless you do them. They will get you sued! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. They have cost me almost $10000.00 because of their BS, lies, and disorganization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Keeping track of all of my payroll for multiple jobs. It goes way above and beyond that though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How there's different versions you can view your information such as a list or a chart etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet but I haven't looked that hard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made everything I could need completely accessable at anytime. No middle man which is a benefit and which has made one aspect much better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Run employee's payroll and use their data for accounting records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very detailed. Different reports can be run for payroll analysis and accounting records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It has all the functions we needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User friendly. I use it for accounting records and payroll analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Postdoctoral Scholar
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

review and track income Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easiness to use ; mobile version list all the details I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it only keep the data for less than 1 year Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

track the income, figure out the tax Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office Manager
Consumer Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use ADP for Payroll and also for background checks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Adp is very easy to navigate and use. The customer service is also great, I’ve had to get in touch with them several times and my problem was always solved very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly have no complaints about ADP. I have only used it a handful of times in the last few months as I’m not the sole person doing payroll but every time I’ve had to use it I’ve had a good, painless experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I truly recommend ADP! I know the business I work for has been using it for many years and they have never considered switching to another payroll service. I would just read up on ADP before committing, the great thing is that the company is very well known and if you have any friends or colleagues that own businesses they probably use ADP. Ask them for their opinion! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems we are solving is payroll for our employees and background checks. It’s a great benefit to be able to do both things using one website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning & Development Specialist
Construction
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Quick, timely emails providing paycheck updates to employees who request immediate access to funds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick updates on paycheck status. Once logged into the service, it is incredibly easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. I am able to see more than just an amount, but also the paycheck including cost breakdown, vacation and PTO hour status, and YTD numbers that are helpful with budgeting. Pulling a previous year tax summary document is simple, as is downloading a PDF of this information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot say there is anything currently that I don't like... I do find the password updating to be a bit unnecessaary though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ADP iPay provided our employees with a solution for accessign their paycheck info as soon as we wanted to see it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Resident kids pastor
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP helps with payroll, time vacation time, sick time, and scheduling and managing all of these things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the look and feel of the website, its very modern and the flow of it is great. Its easy to use and not hard to catch onto when first learning how to use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

really havent found any downsides yet for this product. It has worked great for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very easy to use, excellent layout and its an ease to enter and find hours and past pay periods. Great product overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its made it so much easier to not only log my time, but its made it easier to track everyones time, to see sick days and vacation, to check how much of those ive used, and to track my hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I love ADP payroll system! ADP is very easily accessible and I truly have never had any issues at all. The program has always been very fast and responsive. I have used ADP for a few years now and couldn't say enough great things about their overall system. I don't know why anyone else would use a different form of pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that ADP is so straight forward. You can always find what you are looking for. Customer service on top of that has always been very helpful. Everything you need from security, to accessibility etc, ADP has everything you need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say I have found anything I have disliked with the last 5 years of using this program. Very positive feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

USE ADP!!! Cannot say it enough or tell enough people of the quality services. Absolutely incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had great benefits with ADP and everyone seems very happy overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Representative
Retail
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use ADP Payroll Services to issue our paystubs and Tax Forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that our paystubs and tax forms are readily available and you don’t have to wait or go searching for them and you can download them to your phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that we can’t view our newest paystub until the actually payday. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend asking them about the timeframe in which they can provide paystubs the earliest for each pay period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’ve realized that having the ability to download and save my paystubs to my Dropbox or google drive is super convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP Payroll Services helps all the employees access their pay information, view their timesheets and view their W-2 information and other tax related/payroll data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think my favorite thing is how easy everything is to use and understand. Everything is classified correctly and you do not have to hunt to find what you're looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost of the overall services in comparison to other companies, such as Paychex and Heartland. Although the other companies are smaller, the price is significantly different for similar services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If cost is the most important aspect of your payroll needs, I would consider smaller companies. However, if ease of use or having a wide range of services and agents is the most important thing, ADP may be a good place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are currently solving the issue of the employee-access process. We wanted a better system than we had to allow employees to see what they are being paid, how their taxes are set up and take more initiative in their own financial needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Used to manage payroll and retirement accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing, do not use this dump of a product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything, this product has the worst usability of any system we use, No SSO, difficult and complex UX, no streamlined portals, terrible help articles that are useless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Dont, find another provider, try zenefits, I wish we didn't switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It creates more problems than it solves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Qualifier
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP keeps all of my tax information, income information, and weekly hours in one convenient location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful things about ADP payroll services is that I can access my compensation easily. It quickly shows me the hours I have worked that week and the compensation I receive from those hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app service is very laggy sometimes. I have to change my password often without any warning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to solve problems like receiving a PDF of my tax statements easily and being able to send those to companies that need that information quickly. I am also able to keep up with my weekly earnings and keep them organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Stylist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It's really easy to check on paystubs and hours clocked for an employee who works remotely. It's also nice to see what percentage of taxes are coming out and how much money is going to my account right from my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Touch ID for the app. Being able to checks paystubs and balance from my phone easily through the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I often get kicked out of the touch id part of the app and have to type in my password. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to see when my paystubs are available to view through emails and then being able to log into the app and check on them from my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

ADP has helped immensely in terms of having all my paycheck information in one place! I have easy access to each paycheck (even from years ago), see how my paycheck is divided up (in terms of taxes versus benefits, etc.), and see how much I will be getting paid even before I receive my paycheck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of having the app. I can easily check what I will be getting paid for that pay period. With the app, all numbers initially show as X’s (For example, $1,000 would be previewed as $X,XXX), which makes me feel safe and secure that that information doesn’t just show up immediately as I open the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t have any critical remarks about this app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This is a very useful software for any size business. It is easy to use even for individuals who are not technically savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ADP definitely makes receiving a paycheck super convenient. Paperless checks have been nothing but a breeze. I have the convenience of having all of my paycheck info in one place. So when it comes to something like applying for a mortgage, it will be easy to gather all my income information and print it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Art Director
Design
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Showing where my paycheck is going to; taxes, medical, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

User-friendly. Easy to navigate and look at information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of that I dislike right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Always gives you notifications when paycheck has come in. Sometimes even when I've pressed the button with fingertip screening, it doesn't register. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It has everything that you could ever need on it, it has discounts for things, it has the amount of your paycheck depending on hours totaled, it has time punches, it has everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can see how much my check will be before getting it, that is a super nice added bonus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That it is so technology based, a lot going on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Honestly, it just has a lot of options so it can be over-barring. But other then that its nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don't really have any problems. It is a nice system, just very tech based. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Rather than receiving paystubs by mail, I opted to receive e-paystubs by accessing them on adp.com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can sort my checks in multiple ways, view YTD, MTD totals, and can find all of my stubs in one place. Also can change my withholding here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As secure as it is, the app doesn't allow biometric sign-in as it conflicts with my device's security. Also can't sign in with my fingerprints so I have to enter my password every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Too many layers in order to access auxiliary services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting a better idea of trends in pay as I'm paid on an hourly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.