Adobe Premiere Clip

3.6

Create and edit amazing videos right on your mobile device with Adobe Premiere Clip. Then send your work to Premiere Pro CC on your desktop to refine it with the same video tools used by professionals.

Work for Adobe Premiere Clip?

Learning about Adobe Premiere Clip?

Adobe Premiere Clip Reviews

Showing 10 Adobe Premiere Clip reviews
Jorge J.

"Super easy, intuitive and fast to use."

What do you like best?

It is really easy to use and super fast to launch. I use this App on my iPad Pro 2018, and it provides really good trims and basic editions to my clips filmed on a Gopro from my Profesional drone. This App becomes super handy when out of the office; empowering my iPad to PRE-work on the videos filmed on my Gopro or on my iPhone. Pro-Tips: Avoid Vertical Videos. This App maybe a MUST if you use Premiere Pro or Premiere CC for your final Post Production media. Cherry on the Top: If you have an iPad with 1 TB, it will become a super fast easy to use tool.

What do you dislike?

From time to time it becomes a little bit buggy at login. Some times I have someone else filming me flying my drone; when they use a phone in portrait mode the video becomes unusable. Adobe premiere clip does not support vertical videos. Most of the times (like 80% of the times) people provide me with horizontal videos; but when it comes to vertical ones; I just cant use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This App is not intended to produce a Final PRO video; its aimed to a fast production for a later polish/tune-up in a more Pro-Software as Premiere Pro or Premiere CC.

I use this mainly for quick edit drone videos to later polish them in Adobe Premiere CC. This is something that is super handy and allows me to preselect the media that I will later use on my final postproduction.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Premiere Clip

"Best ever Video Editing Software for Mobile devices"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Adobe Premiere Clip is it that we can use it on our mobile devices. All of us can't handle a computer or laptop device everywhere but with Adobe Premiere Clip we can do video editing at our best anywhere we love which is really a great contribution towards the making of unique and good quality videos because of easy handling and easy to understand interface.

We can apply the small set of adjustments on a clip-by-clip basis, also we can apply highlight/shadow and slow-motion playback effects which are my favorite features. For audio , there are features like volume leveling, fade in or fadeout, mute and other effects like Chipmunk, deep and robotic. It also features crossfades between clips which is a must feature for any video editing app. You can also add a music track, using one of Adobe's supplied loops or library.

There is also a title editor with a single font and centered layout. We can also change the text color and background color.

When you done editing the video, you have a two choices .First available choice is that you can upload the video directly to premiereclip.adobe.com, by a choice of sharing the video in public or to upload it as a private video as public or the second choice is send it to Creative Cloud and from there you can import it to Adobe Premiere Pro.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Premiere Clip while having so many good features , is also having a lot of little and some big mistakes.

One of its missing feature is Undo/Redo button which is a must have feature for any video editing app.

Another big problem is there are some size limitations on the files it can open.

It doesn't provide some basic features like a time code readout or frame-by-frame navigation which results in making some features kinda difficult like splitting or trimming.

Another biggest fault is there is not a way to change the audio duration from 5 seconds.

I am a video editor but also a student ,so it is not possible for me to use my laptop or desktop device all day long for editing the videos and also the laptop and desktop screens cause irritation to eyes. So in this situation, Adobe Premiere Clip is the solution I found really helpful because with its help , I can easily continue my video editing on my mobile device very smoothly. There are not much restrictions and more features which makes it possible for me to do video editing nearly same like how I do in my pc.

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Zach I.

"Not as robust as regular Premiere, but ok for free"

What do you like best?

I like that I can finally have an app on my phone for basic video edits. I'm not always in front of my desktop for creative cloud, and I like having an option beside Instagram which really compresses my videos in a weird way on my PIxel 3. I don't want to risk uploading to YouTube and editing there because sometimes the videos go live (ahhh!) I want total editing control and THEN upload to social media. I also like that it's by Adobe, which is a brand I trust. There are free pieces of software out there but I'm afriad of them stealing my data. I've been using Adobe for 15+ years with no problem.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes shoot in 4K and this app does NOT like it. You have to input files <5gigs, which is hard because I'm not really thinking about how many gigs something is when I'm shooting. I often shoot live videos and just want to clip something fast as a preview/teaser, and it's not possible unless you start/stop the video in advance to make your files smaller. To me that is risky with live events. And as all Adobe programs, it's a bit laggy b/c it's a memory hog.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly it depends on your phone! Try it out for free and see if you like it.

People demand on-the-fly video editing at live events.

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

Its a good resource for quick and dirty editing so to speak. There are certain features that are very intuitive and natural compared to the average application.

What do you dislike?

Its still a little too basic of an editing software for me. It is free so you get what you pay for. For more functionality you would have to just upgrade to Premiere pro full.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are ok with the limited functionality or else be prepared to upgrade when needed. I recommend using it in conjunction with Adobe Premiere pro not instead of it.

its great for smaller video editing options. I enjoy the quick and easy style when its needed which is something I didn't know I would enjoy as much

"my best friend in my business"

What do you like best?

what I like the best in this app is its capability to edit in high resolution and its bits per channel color is superb. it's very crisp and clear and it enables me to import and export formats since it is supported by quicktime and or directshow, and a wide variety to view it in HD. I am happy and very satisfied to use this app because even in my mobile phone I can edit my video for my youtube vlogging and creating my contents. I have minimal adjustments but everything is good since all common editing tasks has it. I can easily produce broadcast quality, high definition videos and I can use to import videos, audios and graphics without switching applications on my mac. Its filters, effects and graphics is the reason why I am so amaze with this app, Its

What do you dislike?

apparently what I am shookt about the product is it cannot accept files over 5GB the problem I have when I am editing my travel videos and vlogs. its ability to zoom in on clips just to give my youtube video content light and funny but I cannot do it here, another thing it can do slow clips that's good but make them fast or speed them up? I cannot do it that is why sometimes I need to switch back to iMovies to finish editing my video vlogs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

update and focus on creating better products at no cost to support people like us

I am still on the process of coping up and familiarizing with the product and its hidden tools, maybe?

"Short videos for the presentation of works progress"

What do you like best?

You can create videos in an easy way, but to improve them it is necessary to have the adobe premiere on your pc and they can be edited using the application and the program for a better presentation.

What do you dislike?

It's good only that you do not have to write texts and I think you needed more tools, like more editing options, but in the design aspects,

well in simple projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I would recommend it as long as I make the exception that the app is good, but for basic videos.

We were able to create short videos for the presentation of the progress of works during its construction and in other cases the presentation of works already completed. They could be shown in an easy, fast and enjoyable way.

"Adobe Premiere makes auditioning with self-tapes easy "

What do you like best?

It is helpful that it is so easy to use. I always have to submit self tape auditions as an actress, and the agents needs the video to be in good quality with transitions to stills or text with your name. Using Adobe PC is easy because the tools are almost self explanatory. Extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not knowing how to do any special effects, or color correcting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just get accustomed with the tool and google something you don't know, it will make everything easier.

I did editing for my NON-profit to have short testimonials and I used it when I was filming auditions. So both as an actress, and as a professional in the non profit sector, this tool is helpful

"Easy to use, but not a lot of features. "

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely easy to use and understand. Being able to set up a brand look to add to the videos at the touch of a button is great.

What do you dislike?

Really doesn’t do much more than simple video editing. You can’t even change the aspect ratio to make videos in portrait mode for Instagram, which is what really stops me from using this program more.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a super simple video editor that isn’t iMovie then give this a shot.

Built some simple videos to share on our social media channels.

"Ok for beginners"

What do you like best?

its relatively simple to use, and offers basic editing options.

What do you dislike?

Can be extremely slow and doesn't allowing for major or precise editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch a tutorial to lean the basics about the software and be patient because it can be quite slow .

Used as an option to edit promotional videos, but others preffered.

"Decent for beginners"

What do you like best?

Premiere Clip is convenient for making quick videos on a tight deadline.

What do you dislike?

The UI isn’t super user friendly and it’s really lacking in features someone familiar with video software is used to

Premiere Clip has made it easy for us to post small videos to social media. They get decent interaction and look professional.

Learning about Adobe Premiere Clip?

* We monitor all Adobe Premiere Clip reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.