Do you work for Photoshop?

Adobe Photoshop Reviews & Product Details

Photoshop review by Valeria M.
Home Business (Independent Producer)
Music

"I think this is the most complete graphic design software in the world."

What do you like best?

This is by far the most complete product I've used because I can add a white canva space white ease, and after that I can add as many layers as I want, in order to create new amazing images without the need to change all the parts I don't want of that design. I also love that this software helps me align everything inisde my design with its integrated rulers. So, in summary, this is the best software you can use to design and create illustrations and images.

What do you dislike?

What part of Adobe Photoshop that people might not lie is that it is very complex to use: I don't mean to say that this software is impossible, but you have to spend a considerable amount of time (and lots of effort) so you can make nice things with this software, and many of us sometimes cannot afford to do that. So, in my humble opinion, if you have a lot of time to learn how to use this software correctly, I suggest getting Adobe Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's be honest, Adobe Photoshop worth it, but is fairly difficult and time consuming to learn how to use it the right way.

This is one of the main tool I use for my design business and it gives me the ability to make, create and deliver all of the images, videos and all types of media work that my customers ask for, and this is very important for me because I work in the audio and video music industry.

What is Adobe Photoshop?

Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.

Adobe Photoshop Profile Details

Adobe Photoshop Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

1-50 of 8503 total Photoshop reviews

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

1-50 of 8503 total Photoshop reviews
Photoshop review by Beatrice S.
Photographer
Most Recent Adobe Photoshop Video Review

"Great software"

Photoshop review by Elvis C.
Operator

"Professional photo editor."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this incredible software is the great variety of tools it provides me to edit my photos and images in a simple and highly professional way, the results I get thanks to it are incredible. It has a great interface with simple tools at hand and practical commands, I love the way I can modify with the cloning tool, it allows me to clean my photos of any imperfection they have, I like the variety of filters that I can use , with them it is very easy to add great shadows and effets. I do not need to be a great expert to make my photos look great with Photoshop thanks to its ease of use, without having to take courses I have been able to learn a lot with a lot of practice.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit tricky to use at times. It is a heavy software and requires good features on your PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you to use Photoshop which in my opinion is the best and most complete software to edit your photos and images in an easy way and with professional results.

I edit my images for my presentations that make me good publicity through the use of flayers and social networks, and photos for my clients, who are looking for me again very happy and satisfied with the results that I can provide thanks to Photoshop.

Photoshop review by José Francisco M.
Jose Medina

"Good option for both beginners and veteran photographers"

What do you like best?

I like a lot about this program, for example, The content aware tool works incredibly well to delete unwanted objects and fill the space believably. With an extensive tool set, I can find the features I need, and beginners can learn how to use the software using the program's Guided Mode feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the software's photo organizer because is a separate application. I think they should focus a little more on this section since it is one of their weaknesses since Adobe Photoshop exists. By joining these two applications could become the final application for many more years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Photoshop is a program that must not be lacking in any company dedicated to graphic design, it is today the best design tool in the market, it also has many very professional functions, its quality is above its price, I recommend it to maximum.

I have solved infinities of problems in my work, since it is one of the main tools of work at the moment of performing some task for our clients. One of the biggest problems that are presented to us daily are the low quality photographs brought by the amateurs clients since we must adapt them to their demanding needs and in that sense Adobe Photoshop is the ideal tool to solve this type of inconvenience in a while. very short and efficiently.

Photoshop review by Mohamed A.
Administrativo

"Diseño en su máxima expresión"

What do you like best?

Es el mejor programa para diseño, está avalado por la práctica totalidad del mundo y goza de un prestigio internacional intachable, ¿por qué de esto?

Tiene todas las funciones que puedas imaginar, y las que no tiene puedes incluirlas con plugins de terceros o creados por ti mismo si tienes los conocimientos adecuados.

Tiene una potencia en perfiles de color increíble, pudiendo adaptar el programa a tu pantalla (el perfil de color que tenga) o seleccionar el perfil de color CMYK para poder ver el color real de impresión que va a tener tu trabajo.

What do you dislike?

El principal problema es que consume demasiados recursos en el ordenador, tarda mucho en cargar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Photoshop no sirve solo para la creación de diseños, conociendo tan solo un poco de este programa puedes evitar esperas en reenviar el trabajo a los diseñadores y arreglar los pequeños errores por ti mismo.

Además, ahora con el pago por mensualidades tiene un precio mucho más afrontable al no tener que desembolsar de una vez un montón de dinero para una aplicación que va cambiando año tras año actualizándose y añadiendo funciones que no son compatibles con las versiones anteriores.

Cuando me encargan la contratación de la impresión de algún tipo de publicidad o similar, siempre intento que el documento en formato .psd (PhotoShop Document) venga con perfil de color CMYK para poder comprobar que no va a tener ningún tipo de problema en la impresión, así como el formato de salida en .jpg para que no existe problema alguno con la impresión de transparencias o degradados.

Photoshop review by Josh B.
Graphics Coordinator

"The best all around creative tool"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is constantly evolving and adding new functions and toolsets, which I didn't even know I wanted or needed. From editing photos, creating short animated gifs and creating print-ready artwork, Photoshop is a beast! It is part of my daily workflow and I couldn't imagine going a day without it.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a huge fan of how it handles text, so I try to do that work in other programs (Illustratior, InDesign, where applicable). But for all other raster graphics need, I have no qualms with photoshop. I mean they even implemented artboards too, so they are definitely trying to keep things uniform between applications. Bravo!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Photoshop is considered the standard and for good reason! While the tools are incredibly powerful and there are a plethora of training and how-to content available, they haven't settled or stopped improving their product. Top notch product that continues to pump out additions and implements very useful features in each new release, it's really worth the subscription, no doubt about it!

I use Photoshop for all of our internal and external support materials. From digital signage, to printed materials, photoshop is the starting point for all of our needs. We also use Photoshop for our product mockups/3D renderings to see how the artwork created will look on the product, it's a nice added benefit for sure!

Photoshop review by Layla G.
Owner
(Myself Only)

"Great for beginners and advanced users"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is an excellent tool for anyone from a beginner; to an expert designer. Adobe Photoshop currently has millions of users and thousands of tutorials that can help you if you feel stuck. Adobe Photoshop is affordable, for as little as $9.99 per month on the Photography plan.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop may seem very alarming at first, with nearly 70 different tools, and even most professional designers do not quite understand all of them. Some tools look very similar and blend in with other tools, which may confuse some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please due yourself the favor of checking Photoshop, Even if it isn't for professional use its still a great tool to retouch and make every photo look stunning in its own unique way.

I have realized that Photoshop can benefit my business by showing customers what we can do, just with images. Ever since we have started using Photoshop, we have gained a substantial number of new customers.

Photoshop review by Christine L.
Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe Photoshop - Opinion"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is a very popular tool, which does not need to be presented for most people who come into contact with technology daily. One of the advantages of Adobe Photoshop is the fact that it is a very useful tool giving many opportunities for the person working in it, including many functions that do not require too much interference (magical rubber band, smearing, automatic mixing). When using this solution, it limits our imagination to create various graphic works, including advertising banners or edit private photos. Adobe does not rest on its laurels and does not constantly try to diversify its product by introducing many safety areas or new features that make it easier for us to work with this tool. It is worth mentioning that Photoshop is also available as a mobile version, and also has a free version for desktop computers that allows us to test the capabilities of this solution.

What do you dislike?

- Photoshop is available only as a subscription. We cannot purchase a perpetual license.

- Photoshop is a quite demanding program for hardware, so working on inefficient computers can be quite unpleasant.

- Files can weigh a lot, so it is recommended to have a lot of disk space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop is one of the most popular tools on the market, not without reasons, because it gives many opportunities for the user working in it. If you are looking for a graphics editor that will allow you to use your artistic skills, you should certainly consider using Adobe Photoshop for this purpose.

Thanks to using Adobe Photoshop, I can create interesting graphics projects and edit them constantly.

Photoshop review by AKASH S.
Loving Computers, Philosophy and Aeroplanes from a very tender age. Primarily interested in Software Designing and Architecture

"Adobe Photoshop: One of the Best Designing Software in the market."

What do you like best?

- Raster-based graphics designing software which is used for photo editing, some of the basic uses are graphics creation, website designing, UI designs, Mockups, Drawings, Logo designing, Creating posters, banners or flyers, etc. The List of uses goes on and on.

- Image Retouching, Photo Composition, Illustrations, 3D modelling and simulation is the best thing about Photoshop.

- Tools for everything you need for manipulation of the Images.

- Uses Layer based Image editing and manipulation.

- Great Support and Community which has a rich amount of softwares like Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, etc.

- Best suitable for Professional Editing as there are innumerous amount of tools which could help in Image manipulation, graphics creation, etc.

- Lots of Versatility for whatever you want to work with.

What do you dislike?

- Costing of this Software is pretty much high when compared to other software's, where some of them are even Freeware.

- Steep Learning Curve, to learn Photoshop one has to give all his efforts as it is not that much simple and thus is for Professionals or the ones which have a great experience with Adobe Softwares.

- There are so many tools which are easier to use for Amateurs where they only require an ample amount of tools to work with, as UI is complicated and one has to work a lot for mastering Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Professional Software for Professional Graphic Designer. Adobe is one of the best community out there in the market, Photoshop has a steep learning curve but it has everything a graphic designer requires. We use Photoshop for eveything we design, you can too if you start learning Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is one of the best Graphic Designing or an Image Editing out there in the market. The Price is higher and so is the reward than other Softwares.

Every Designing task in our company is done with Photoshop.

- Website designing

- Logo and symbol creation

- 3D modeling and simulation

- Mockup and template creation

- Banners and Flyers designing

- Touch Ups which is required in major images.

We design everything on Adobe Photoshop

Photoshop review by Yussef J.
Traductor de subtítulos
Internet
(Myself Only)

"A legendary software to create dreams on screens"

What do you like best?

I love creating using the powerful tools of Photoshop to capture stunning images and make spectacular photomontages, just for the pleasure of doing it, and of course, to satisfy the requirements of my clients.

Photoshop 2019 finally includes some updated drawing tools that I had always wanted to have here, such as the possibility of smoothing the path with the brushes, which allows me to create smooth lines when I use a drawing tablet.

In addition, the new options that use artificial intelligence integrated into the program, make the removal of impurities in photographs much easier.

I just love how Adobe really pushes the design software to new industry standards in every iteration. No wonder they have mantained their place in the market for so many years and they really make you feel satisfied for paying for their products.

What do you dislike?

If your computer is not powerful enough, Photoshop could collapse and make you lose your job. It seems that this is something we should always deal with.

Adobe's fees continue to increase periodically, but the program is definitely worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get stuck with what you know, use Photoshop even if you are not being asked for a client to do something in particular. Dare to experiment with the tools and effects to learn new things and make your own styles and effects.

The possibility of creating impressive images, photomontages, illustrations and drawings for any type of application that the client requires. With the versatility for which Adobe is famous.

Photoshop review by Charlotte C.
Smart products design

"Image editing with the most efficient tools."

What do you like best?

Its interface contains a range of options for each specific case, improves its performance with each update and image editing tools are performed accurately, the handling of shadows, lights and other visual aspects are very well achieved to reach levels professionals.

What do you dislike?

The learning time of the software is long, the experience is the only way to take advantage of all the available options within the workspace, it is very heavy so a high performance team is required for a smooth and optimal performance without obstacles and without errors in the editing process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An introduction guide is essential for users without experience in design software since its work interface is for professional use, which requires a medium and advanced technical knowledge according to the requirement.

For post production of images, renders and photo montages is a professional option that undoubtedly facilitates the task of editing with a professional result and a realistic appearance that is the most important.

Photoshop review by Alfredo D M.
Full Stack Web Developer

"Photoshop it is an essential and productive tool."

What do you like best?

It is one of the industry's leading programs for graphics editing, encompassing graphic design, digital painting creation, and animation. Particularly I think it's good to use the generate assets function, in this way it facilitates the export of the different layers to individual assets. Customer support is very effective and productive, additionally competitive in visual designs of marketing and advertising.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if they took into account the editing of smart objects directly in the program; at the beginning it may be that learning costs a bit to assimilate, through practice and its continuous use this ceases to be a problem. Another negative factor is that the application can get slow if the equipment is a little outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adequate in a positive way for photo editing, graphic design and digital scrapbooking with very favorable results. It is a great program for those involved in marketing and advertising creation, and if they often use pixels, this is the product to be used. Undoubtedly Photoshop is the ideal program for everything mentioned above.

We use Photoshop in Acumen Solutions in graphic or web design projects, we can create advertising brochures that can be printed and saved in a variety of file size formats, in addition to being used for the conditioning of our website and marketing at levels professionals, with competence and great effort for our clients, specifically having scope in promotional materials, brochures and everything related to advertising design.

Photoshop review by Huong L.
Media Planner

"Digital Media Planner"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using Photoshop because of the multiple functionalities and it is universal for anyone who would like to try Photoshop.

Lots of resources available for those who want to learn on their own.

The option to add more fonts/characters to Photoshop without acquiring additional cost to the program.

What do you dislike?

The downside with Photoshop is that there are fees associated with the program.

You'll need to set up your account settings when making multiple actions and need to make adjustments.

If you haven't taken a course or watch a video about Photoshop it is kinda hard to use the tool for a first time user. However, there are other free programs similar to Photoshop you can try and once you are more comfortable then try using photoshop as there are more features and a nicer end program.

Photoshop is quite costly for individual users to have especially if you're a student.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial (not sure if there are any) if there isn't there should be. Watch videos to learn and understand the platform and functions there are available to take advantage of all the services.

I did not really have any issues with Photoshop that is being resolved at the moment. What is great is that because Photoshop is universal, there are many courses available to use the program. You can learn a lot if you are constantly using the tool and there are upgrades available to display the next level of professional photo edits.

Photoshop review by Peter G.
I.T.

"Adobe Photoshop is great. But..."

What do you like best?

It's very hard to talk about photo editing without mentioning the words "Adobe Photoshop" at some point. That's because Photoshop is one of the best and most popular photo editing program in the world today. And there are many reasons why that is the case.

Photoshop gains popularity due to its many application areas. Basically, you can use it in web design, professional photography, photo editing, graphic design, and so on. And the best part is that it offers you the best tools and functions for that perfect and stunning finish.

With Photoshop, I can create banners, logos, beautiful web-optimized images, contact cards, posters, and so on. And despite the fact that it's hard to use this software at first, things tend to get easy and fun with time.

What do you dislike?

It's true that Photoshop is an impressive photo editing software. However, there are a few things I don't like about it. For instance, the more the software advances the heavier it becomes. Heavy meaning that it strains my PC. Therefore, you can't use the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop on a machine with less than 4GB RAM and lower than an i3 in processing power.

What's more, the pricing is a bit steep. There are other photo editing software out there that are more cost-effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. But, bear in mind that it may cost you a pretty penny to buy its license. Also, you need to have a strong computer (bigger RAM and Processing speed) in order to enjoy using Adobe Photoshop.

All in all, Adobe Photoshop makes my work as an I.T. guy and professional web developer much easier. And yes it may cost much, but I believe it offers me great value for my money.

Photoshop review by Tim M.
IT Manager

"Awesome software for photo editing and video rendering."

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is, by far, the most popular tool for photo design and editing, video rendering and etc. My team is taking advantage from this tool and they're doing all the things that we need to do for our clients thanks to the workflow and the worksheet that Adobe Photoshop actually offers, all the tools are right there and it has multilingual support if one of your team doesn't speak or read English. Once media is set its quality delivers a perfect and a smooth job!

What do you dislike?

Graphic User Interface lacks of some elements that are crucial for photo editing. This version of Adobe Photoshop also has some glitches in the format section, sometimes you select a .psd file and it won't open unless you drag the item into the workflow. And sometimes this software consumes lot of RAM and it just open the software while doing nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this software to all designers out there This is a great software to take in notice for those who are looking to design and deliver a great job to its clients. And this is way beyond possible thanks to Photoshop. Also, video rendering and editing is a great asset to have, also animations are part of this journey into media editing and you'll be very grateful for having this powerful tool in your hands.

Thanks to Adobe Photoshop. Clients are very happy of what they are looking forward to design and the time frame for delivering is really short that they also are very pleased to have everything on hand. Photoshop is a reliable tool for editing and modifying media.

Photoshop review by Carla A.
Architect

"Great editing program"

What do you like best?

If you are a professional you only have the option of using photoshop since you can obtain effects and high level results that you will not achieve with any other program. Photoshop facilitates photo editing and digitally illustrates with a large number of tools under the same program.

This program is complex, easy to use and allows to have very good and immediate results, it is very easy to do advanced editing work, but if you have no knowledge of photography design or drawing, it will not help you at all. It is easy to use, although its high professional level is quite complex and requires a lot of knowledge to be used correctly.

What do you dislike?

This is a program that has had very favorable reviews because it allows easy editing of images, its only disadvantages have been related to its installation, such as the price and the weight of the program.

It is the name given to one of the most famous Adobe programs that is essentially a computer application in the form of a painting and photography workshop that works on a "canvas" and is intended for editing, photo retouching and painting based of bitmap images. Its ability to retouch and modify photographs has given it the title of being the most famous image editing program in the world.

High price.

It is heavy and it could be difficult to work on some computers.

If you do not know how to handle well you can not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is a better option for graphic designers. It is a platform that welcomes beginners, intermediaries and expert designers alike. However, beginners need some time to get used to the interface and the toolbox.

The most important thing to learn is layers. Beginners find layers difficult to understand, especially if they are used to work with other products.

I use photoshop for the layout of my architecture presentations. With it I can edit my views and place them as real as possible so that the client can better understand the project to be carried out.

In my spare time I like to take many photographs of people, landscapes, buildings and animals and edit them in photoshop so that they have a better image.

Photoshop review by Hugo A.
Senior university technician

"Adobe Photoshop"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is an excellent editor to repair photographs and edit images. With it you can make banners, cards, billboards and even make web designs. In addition, the learning line is fast and intuitive, therefore, improves productivity; On the provider page you will find good step-by-step support: introduction on how to download and install Adobe Photoshop, the forum for installation and a forum for beginners. As well as how to learn the basics and perfect skills with tutorials: use of layers, photo retouching, combination of images, quality adjustment, the use of colors, among others. In addition, with Photoshop you can export layers, groups of layers or a complete Photoshop document as JPEG, GIF, PNG-, or SVG image resources.

As far as web design is concerned, this tool has the division of web pages in sectors assigning different URL links to create the navigation of the page or to optimize each part of the image. When saving for Web it, you can export the image with sectors with a separate file and this will generate the necessary HTML and CSS codes to show the image with their respective sectors.

What do you dislike?

Payment for the use of this Adobe tool is expensive and there is no version for Linux.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal and recommended for the treatment of digital images and post-production works.

The competitiveness of the market as an advisor for the creation of the graphic design of the Banescopedia project, which contains all the documentary images of the banking institution. The design of buttons, banners and advertising thereof.

Photoshop review by Sandra L.
Auxiliar audiovisual

"Caro pero excesivamente necesario"

What do you like best?

Lo malo que tiene se compensa con todas las opciones que te ofrece para el diseño gráfico, para resumir, Photoshop te ofrece un haz lo que sueñes o deja fluir tu creatividad, porque con él podrás hacer cualquier cosa, tiene infinidad de opciones y a pesar de que al principio sea difícil, tienes muchísimos vídeos enseñándote a hacer cada cosa paso a paso gracias a su enorme comunidad.

What do you dislike?

Lo principal es el precio, es un programa que peca de caro sabiendo sobradamente Adobe que es el referente del mercado y que por tanto es el estándar mundial para diseño gráfico en cuanto a imágenes se refiere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop es el estándar en la industria, todos o casi todos usamos photoshop y el formato psd, por lo tanto hay multitud de complementos, pinceles, shapes, etcétera para este programa, por lo cual recomiendo encarecidamente antes de quebrarse la cabeza buscando vectores, formas, pinceles, colores o funciones, o crear macros para photoshop, buscar por las páginas webs dedicadas a ello los complementos, pinceles, vectores o lo que necesites, aunque algunos son de pago, la mayoría son gratuitos, por lo que no verás el ya abultado coste que tiene Adobe Photoshop por ello.

El poder trabajar con vectores para diseñar gráficamente carteles, logotipos, imágenes creadas desde 0 o mediante plantillas o fondos que rediseñas para adaptarlo a tus necesidades, Photoshop es necesario porque casi todo está en su formato, psd, o en su formato de pinceles, etcétera.

Photoshop review by Lonnie K.
Software Engineer

"Photoshop the best of the best"

What do you like best?

I like the gui it is amazing and looks very simple and the dark theme is amazing for my eyes especially with this bright screen. It was so easy to make edits to car colors or to outline a shape to use for an image my customer wanted. I could also use custom fonts and everything even remove someone in a picture very easily and it's very easy to find out what the tools do. Photoshopping became my hobby, I don't know what I would do without it.

What do you dislike?

The images are so annoying I can't just move it around I need to free transform it which is so annoying sometimes and sometimes it doesn't let me edit a new mask.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you love editing photos this is definitely for you, but if your a beginner or just want to animate more instead of Photoshop then use affinity designer and affinity photo really good and easy to use without problems that I mentioned on Photoshop.

I needed a photo editor and maker so I can easily change photos to the customers liking even cartoon as well. This is really handy sometimes I would even pose in front of a camera put it in Photoshop trace my body and start turning it into a cartoon really fun to play around with as well.

Photoshop review by Maurice H.
Social Media Manager, Music Marketing
E-Learning

"The number 1 photo editing software you MUST have in your business."

What do you like best?

Although Photoshop has a certain learning curve, especially for beginners, once you have figured out how everything works, you will get results with just a couple of clicks.

The amount of options makes it the leader in photo editing.

Combine that with Lightroom (which is in the same cloud package) and you have a full graphic studio at your fingertips.

The adittion of editing small video files makes Photoshop the master in its space.

What do you dislike?

The main dislike would be the fact that you have to pay a monthly fee instead of buying the product. This goes with all Adobe apps. For example, if I wanted/needded Adobe Illustrator alongside Photoshop, I have to buy a new subscription and get adittional software that I do not use. A one time payment would be a lot better in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you reach the point where other software will not help you achieve the image quality you need, you should switch to Photoshop. It will give your workflow a better and stable quality.

Photoshop is my main tool to create and edit website images, cliënt banners and Social media thumbnails. By using templates, the workflow becomes super easy and high quality. Images, ebooks and even small videofiles are being made in Photoshop.

Photoshop review by Maria  E.
Software developer

"Create and edit images with the most used editing program"

What do you like best?

I like it because it simply offers me its gallery of ideal functions to edit all kinds of photos or images, if I want to improve something in the photo, this program gives me the possibility to make cuts, clarify them, eliminate imperfections that I do not like and improve the quality of the image, this software is very complete.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that, when installed on the PC, this program can be a bit heavier and takes a while to install, it is also a bit expensive to obtain it, and this has not been competition for other programs, which are usually cheaper and with many similar functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a good system that will allow you to edit or what you want in an easy way and it offers you variety of tools that will give you an excellent result.

I have benefited enormously from using this program, since it is very complex, it allows me to have good results in my images immediately, it is very easy to use and it is what I like the most.

Photoshop review by Chase N.
Graphic Designer

"The possibilities are endless!"

What do you like best?

As a graphic designer, I primarily function inside of Illustrator and InDesign... however, when photo manipulation, crazy effects, or just plain fun is to be had, Photoshop is the go-to! I know each time I open up photoshop there are a million ways to do a million things which seems overwhelming, but with practice and not being afraid to duplicate some layers, it can spit out some INSANE graphics or photos.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the TYPE tool and the PEN tool within photoshop. They are still great and powerful tools but I prefer to do all my type and vector stuff within Illustrator (as do most designers). The art boards that have been recently added don't function nearly as clean as Illustrator either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there is great debate between Lightroom and Photoshop but I would say THE OG all the way!

I honestly don't have tons of experience with Lightroom which influences this answer, but I'm sure you can achieve similar photo edits within Photoshop!

Even though I'm not the strongest at masking layers and creating fake backdrops etc, Photoshop can really produce amazing renderings with these features! I love having the ability to work within multiple Adobe programs at once and drag and drop things between them!

Photoshop review by Melvin M.
Designer

"The best edition in photography"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful tool when editing our images and photographs, and allows us to make a basic edition, up to the fantastic professional editions in a simple way and with practical commands.

Peoples embellish your images or simply correct mistakes in them.

I love its huge variety in filters and varieties of resources that allow you to do what you want with your photos.

It is functional for professional areas, designers, architects, among many more people, are those who join a diary to the incredible experience of Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

The functions can be a little complicated to understand, but once learned the process is very simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a software of excellent quality that adapts very well to the needs of its users, the experience of using it to edit their images is incredible. Highly recommended.

In my employment as a designer we are asked for innovative images and Photoshop is the tool that best helps me to achieve it, because with its multiple variety of elements, the images look great to me.

Photoshop review by Ramon S.
Technical

"Photoshop is your life!"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is an awesome software, if you use it you'll love it, I like to use all these tools

I like the way all its tools are organized, on the other hand it is a very complete software, because if you are a photographer, graphic designer or web designer, Photoshop is suitable for you.

I like how easy it is to work with your layers depending on what you need to do, the gift images you can make with photoshop are unique and the best is easy to do, It is very easy to make a collage

What do you dislike?

Photoshop is very complete, honestly I do not see anything negative in this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a graphic designer, web designer or photographer, this software is what you need, it will facilitate your way of working and it will save you a lot of time, it is very easy to install and use. I recommend the use of layers, it is one of the important tips, when learning to work between layers you will see that you will do your projects quickly

Thanks photoshop I could make collage,

and edit photos taken of the existing

merchandise in the company and I managed

to make a catalog in a very fast and

simple way with bright colors and

professional quality.

This helps me to always update my

catalog with my personalized photos

Photoshop review by Eislert T.
Web Developer

"Photoshop is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

It is extra functional, can be achieved with Photoshop photo restoration, graphic design, logo designs, digital paintings, runs smoothly, there are no flaws in the operation of the software through its use, also has the tool that places its respective copyright information in its image, have incorporated into the program a library with an explicit content that provides an excellent orientation of the procedures. You can vary filters and add them to a single image.

What do you dislike?

The relation time and learning can intimidate the users of this program, due to the depth of the software, that is to say, the impact of the basic tools and functions at the first contact can make difficult in the beginning, in addition to having a strong installation since it occupies a significant space on the hard disk. It is always updated what hinders the mantemiento year by year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Photoshop is the most robust and well-known tool to use in graphics, images, photographs, if it is used frequently it would be a common program to a necessary program, and its usefulness is effective to make minor or serious manipulations in an image.

Photosop is used daily in our agency Lion Agency to manipulate graphics and edit them together with images of what is required in the organization. This program is used for the design of our website with the purpose of framing the image on the subject of our brands that is our responsibility.

Photoshop review by Deidre C.
Office Services Associate - Receptionists

"Photoshop makes the pros!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy photoshop because of how there is so much you can do, how deep it goes beyond apps like Snapseed or Canva. Photoshop sets you apart and distinguishes the pros. There are many decorative apps for social media and image enhancement, but Photoshop reigns.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop is a very deep program and I feel that there is a steep learning curve for a beginner, but if you stay dedicated then you will be glad you did because it's a phenomenal skill. The entire suite of adobe is something worth knowing in this digital age.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to dedicate themselves and be disciplined enough to learn this important program. Photoshop is not a fast track type of thing, it takes time to learn, but it is worth it to get a much better return.

Photoshop is paving the way for me to have social media that is eye catching and that drives engagement and sales. I don't want amateur graphics or product images with bad lighting, so learning Photoshop makes me feel like I can really scale up the look of my brand.

Photoshop review by Jesus P.
Presenter

"Great experience in editing."

What do you like best?

I think it's the best image editing program that can exist, with multiple functions make the image editing a dream come true, applying the development they have obtained for years and improving it in each version.

It is worth to limit the final results obtained by me and by colleagues, they are fantastic in fact, without a doubt Photoshop is a step further towards the future.

What do you dislike?

There is little I can relieve, but I would like more commands to exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the best program of graphic editions since it allows many editing freedoms, highly recommended for companies, individuals and amateurs, without doubt it will make your way of editing images easier and more fun.

When it comes to mounting my presentations and balance sheets in the company, I must edit certain images and Photoshop has been fundamental for this.

It is useful in the editing process as in the presentation process, due to the multiple facets it presents.

Photoshop review by Jasjeet S.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"King of all Photo Editing Softwares"

What do you like best?

It has different assets of tools for different purposes.

Like Selection and cutting tools.

Tools for Healing the selected areas.

Color and lightning Correction tools

You can create anything based on you imagination in Photoshop.

You can create Logos, photo-manipulation, edit images, mock-up templates, etc.

It also provides different file export options.

What do you dislike?

Although It's an expensive but worth the money

Steep learning curve: For Beginners, It may be difficult to use and understand the interface & tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the Photoshop is best photo editing software but it has steep Learning curve.

I Recommended that if you want to use Photoshop first you should start working with the help of professional user. That can help you in learning fast and in ease.

Otherwise, It can help you in all kind of graphics designing projects.

Create whatever you want to.

I give score of 9 out of 10.

I create flyers, banners, website layouts, logos and many other type of graphic designing works.

I have 1+ year of experience in using Photoshop and now I can work flawlessly on any project.

It's tools provide more flexibility than the other software's.

Photoshop review by Nishant r.
Software Engineer

"Shape your Imagination"

What do you like best?

With many tools out there, one can say this tool definitely is one of the leading in the market. Its ability to edit and modify even the tiniest detail makes it to the top in the market.

With using simple patching other stuff on the original to doing an intrinsic work, this tool is even for the masters and for the novice learner.

Some may grasp the wrong image of the tool with the name "Photoshop" as most people doesn't even know they can edit their videos with lots of supporting features the haven not encountered in the other tool

What do you dislike?

Learning level. A new learner may find it difficult at early instances but getting a firm grip over the tool does not require that much time. It becomes easy once they know the basic steps and functions.

As it works with mouse. One may find it difficult to select particular area. It requires lots of practice in this particular task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One may find difficult in the beginning but once you know the thing, graphic designing and editing is very easy in even other tools as many tools have similar features.

With our company mainly focusing on software development, creating logo and banners for the project s very essential. Making sure that the product identifies itself uniquely in the market it requires a totally unique look. For that, from the very beginning, we are using Adobe Photoshop. From small icons to animation pictures, this tool cops up with the work very easily. It also help greatly when it comes to game development and designing outline for many scenes to clients imagination.

Photoshop review by Felix J.
Graphics Design

"Editing pictures and coming up with cool graphics has never been this easy. "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Photoshop offers me all the tools I need to create impressive and stunning graphics for my company.

I also like the fact that it supports a myriad of file types hence making my work a tad-bit easier and more convenient.

I can layer my images to come up with good looking images that are natural and magical in a way.

Basically, Photoshop takes me beyond reality and provides me with a productive space where I can hone my skills and enjoy my work.

It also makes it easy for me to practice productive ideation in order to come up with the best graphic and image results.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that I can't use Photoshop to create animation videos. That's the only thing missing to make it an all inclusive graphics editor. Plus, it takes time to master this software. That's because it has a lot of features that can be confusing for a first-time user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Photoshop is the best image and graphics editor. I don't think there are any limitations as to what you can do with it. However, it might take some time before you fully master this software.

Adobe Photoshop is my go-to software for all image editing and graphic design. It has all the features and the tools I need to get the job done. Hence, it makes my work easy and helps me to come up with stunning and professional end products.

Photoshop review by Claire C.
Artistic Director
Performing Arts

"Great product but can be slightly confusing to new users but great once you get the hang of it"

What do you like best?

This product can do so many different things. Now that I know how to use it it is very easy to complete projects for work. I love using the paint can to recolor logos.

What do you dislike?

It can be very confusing to use at first. I'm slowly learning the many different ways to use it but excited to get to know the program better. I have yet to figure out how to crop a file within the software. I feel that there has got to be an easy way to accomplish that I just haven't taken the time to do the research and figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and the creative cloud makes it easy to use on multiple devices. I'm slowly learning to use the product but excited to become more familiar with it and use it 100% of the time. It is a great price and definitely worth investing in!

This product is great for design work. I love that it is easy to change colors, remove backgrounds, and make edits to different graphics. It is also great for combining graphics together to make a finished product.

Photoshop review by Jibola O.
Mr

"A great Graphics Platform"

What do you like best?

A lot of design tools which can be utilized effectively by anybody to control the picture.

It's tied in with altering pictures or controlling pictures, yet one can do realistic structuring as well.

The expectation to absorb information goes smooth, as you figure out how to utilize one tool it gets extremely simple to learn other tools as well.

What do you dislike?

Purchasing the Creative Cloud can be somewhat costly for little organizations, yet it is extremely productive.

The interface can be somewhat exhausting now and again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a LOT of assets accessible online that demonstrate to you the intensity of Photoshop.

In any case, for individuals who are not happy with utilizing innovation, this program can be very confusing.

So I prescribe it for individuals who need to put the time in learning and perfecting their abilities to be utilized in a lot of regions that identify with computerized innovation.

I can do any project that you ask me with him. It has numerous capacities to make designs of any sort.

I can take pictures and alter them to get what I need to accomplish or begin the structure without any preparation.

It is an extraordinary program.

Photoshop review by Fred C.
Web Developer

"The best graphic design program! Number one!"

What do you like best?

Since I met Adobe Photoshop, it has allowed me to create unique projects. I use it especially for the design of web pages and mobile applications. It is a great tool in which you can create stunning marketing and advertising visuals, you can do magic if you learn to use all your tools. I like its ease, it is easy to use and learn. Its toolbar and menus offer a wide variety of actions or tools to create a great design, starting from simple things to really complex projects.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of Photoshop is that it is not easy to use, when I discovered it it took me some time to learn to use most of its tools. Many times it is necessary to train to be able to use the software completely. You must have a great cpu to run the program, when you work with a lot of images, Photoshop uses a large part of your memory, to manage a workflow efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to design websites, edit photos, mobile application interfaces, make banners, logos, or changes to any design, it is your right program. It allows to create unique works.

We use Adobe Photoshop to make new projects and make modifications to existing projects. It helps us create advertising campaigns, update our website, banners of all social media, managing to use our logo in a variety of ways. In general, Photoshop is helping us improve our brand.

Photoshop review by Kevin B.
Profesional Photagrapher
(Myself Only)

"The best photo editing software on the market."

What do you like best?

Photoshop is a MUST have for any Photographer, Graphic artist, or professional retoucher. There is no number 2, and this is the one everyone wants and needs. I love it because it works, and it does it better than any other product. It is the Gold Standard! I recommend Photoshop to everyone who works with images, text, or design!

What do you dislike?

The learning curve, you can study for years, and stiff find different ways to do the task in front of you! It ever-changing and evolving, so there are always new features to learn. But that is what makes it great! What I like about this is it keeps me challenged, to keep learning and to get better to produce a Great finished product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a MUST have for Photo editing!

As a professional photographer, It is the only software you need. its worth the cost no matter the price! Photo editing, text creation, and digital photography.

Photoshop review by Lydie P.
Administrative management

"Adobe Photoshop - Review"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular digital image creation and editing software. Adobe Photoshop has many useful tools that we can use to make computer graphics as well as to edit photos. Adobe Photoshop has a clear and easy to use interface, which can be used by new users. Photoshop is a well-optimized tool that allows us to use our equipment to the full, thus improving the comfort of work. One of the best things about Photoshop is that it supports every file you can imagine, including PDF, PICT, TIFF and PNG.

What do you dislike?

One of the drawbacks I have noticed is that we cannot purchase a permanent license for this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a program that will allow you to create and edit graphics, you should consider trying Adobe Photoshop, especially that it is available completely free of charge.

By using Adobe Photoshop, I can quickly create or edit graphics, which is then used on social media to promote the company.

Photoshop review by Larry W.