Adobe Lightroom Classic

Adobe Lightroom Classic gives you one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing and easily organizes all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.

Work for Adobe Lightroom Classic?

Learning about Adobe Lightroom Classic?

Compare Adobe Lightroom Classic to Similar Solutions

Adobe Lightroom Classic Reviews

Showing 199 Adobe Lightroom Classic reviews
Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Adobe Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"Photographer's Friend"

What do you like best?

Photoshop Lightroom Adobe Photoshop Lightroom because it contains the name of the full name and causes confusion. This actually makes sense. This is because the Lightroom can be thought of as a subtype of Photoshop with special functions that Photoshop can't do.

Even beginners can easily learn.

Photoshop does not want to use such as serious mastery.

Ready plug-ins and effects are nice.

I want to work in Lightroom for hours.

Sometimes Photoshop mixes, but Lightroom is very easy.

The interface is extremely great.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is to go to the monthly paid system.

I would like to buy and pay for the software once.

Sometimes I do a lot of layer work, I'm having a freezing problem.

Apart from that, the software is very nice to work in that respect.

Adobe lighroom is Cloud-based and can work both locally and from the cloud. You can access all of your photos from the phones, tablets, notebooks, or any desktop.

Sorry, Adobe Lightroom classic is using a Local hard drive. Perhaps this is the biggest drawback.

My biggest complaint is to go to the monthly paid system.

I would like to buy and pay for the software once.

Sometimes I do a lot of layer work, I'm having a freezing problem.

Apart from that, the software is very nice to work in that respect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Are you looking for the best program for raw editing ?

If so, this software is for you.

Add photos to the website and social media .I'm the photo editor of the media company I work for.

Adobe Lightroom is my biggest assistant.

It is one of the best raw processing programs.

Sometimes photographers bring bad pictures.

Thanks to Lightroom, I'm correcting even the worst picture.

It's more fun and easy to work with than Photoshop.

We are preparing extremely beautiful photographs for the work that our customers need. Thanks to the software we make creative effects. Our client admires our work.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Patrikk H.
Patrikk H.

"Amateur to Professional"

What do you like best?

Lightroom is very very easily to use, and very user friendly. You can import any amount of pictures all at once, save editing presets and levels, add those existing presets to any and all photos, work from the cloud, and can turn pictures that are good to great in seconds. There's also a good amount of retouching abilities within Lightroom and it makes it so easy.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike about it is sometimes I do not want to backup photos to the cloud yet it asks pretty often when I want to with no option to "Skip Always" or flat out "Do not backup". The retouching abilities are a bit dulled down from say, Photoshop, but they do work and work well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really learn the software, because pictures can have MILLIONS of edits, but only a small amount of those edits really help. And no, HDR is NOT a good solution.

Photography is a growing business, and you need Lightroom for it if you want to go to the next level. Sure, tons of things have "Filters" everywhere but nothing works like taking the time to sit and REALLY make your pictures your own.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by mary b.
mary b.

"Adobe Lightroom classic a Different Image"

What do you like best?

Lightroom classic is a tool that organizes the images and manipulates them distinctly from the operating system that I am using. It allows me to import, save, view, organize, tag, edit and share a good amount of digital images. Unlike Photoshop, Lightroom does not affect the originals since they are separated from the modifications made.

It is excellent in terms of manipulation, if I want to reproduce text or make 3D quality is extraordinary as when working with videos helps me a lot to clean images and noises that I do not want.

It is excellent in terms of capture support for many digital cameras.

It maintains very the control of exhibition, control of color, clarity and reduction of noise. Export with watermark or customized size are incredible.

What do you dislike?

One problem that the application presents is that its speed of shifting images can be affected by being somewhat slow. Another of the limitations is that you can not perform many Photoshop functions, such as manipulation (add, remove or alter the ppearance of individual image elements), play text or 3D objects in Images or modifying pictures of images. Individual videos Its storage capacity is a problem but I have read that it is solved. You can not create or edit non-photographic images (such as drawings, symbols, linear arts or diagrams or maps), or render text or 3D objects.

Its cost is high, so many people prefer to go directly to Photoshop. It maintains certain limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend the use of the tool, since its quality, efficiency and sharpness are surprising. I particularly like their quality and the handling and editing are impeccable. With the tool it is possible to make remote files which is very good because they can see it in real time.

It has allowed me to create slideshows from any number of photos, to which you can add music or a background to improve, such as in the creation of photo albums requested by our clients or delivering them to be reviewed in the same way as I realize the geographical organization of photos based on geolocation data incorporated or added manually.

In the reproduction of videos is very sharp and customers have been very satisfied.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Darrell H.
Darrell H.

"Don’t know what I’d do without you!"

What do you like best?

I love how Lightroom is not only available for PC or Laptop, but it’s available on my iPhone and iPad. I can pick up wherever I left off if I’m on the go. The platform doesn’t differentiate much between platforms either. Also, loving the use of my Apple Pencil with the application on the iPad. Seamless! Excellent photo management and organization. Camera and lens-based corrections. Brush and gradient adjustments with color and luminance masking. Face detection and tagging. Connected mobile apps.

What do you dislike?

Not so easy to use on an iPhone X. Unless you like small, intricate, and overly detailed tasks. The colors don’t seem to match when looking at edits from my Mac, to iPhone, to iPad. Also, there’s a lag after a bit of heavy editing in the application itself on my Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re a student, check out their monthly student pricing!

Adobe Lightroom has made itself widely available and seamless on multiple devices of mine. My main problem was stopping an edit from my Mac and trying my best to continue on my iPhone. Now that I have an iPad Pro I can edit on the go with a larger screen and room to see minor details.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by roberto p.
roberto p.

"ADOBE LIGHTROOM CLASSIC"

What do you like best?

Lightroom classic is a software that organizes images and manipulation was developed for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and tvOS (Apple TV). It allows us to import, save, view, organize, tag, edit and share large quantities of digital images. Unlike Photoshop, these Lightroom editions are not affected by maintaining the original

Image and its applications are protected separately. Although it has something similar to the name of photoshop it does not have

performs many functions like this, such as manipulation, the reproduction of text or 3D objects in images or the modification of individual Video frames. Lightroom is not a file manager like Adobe Br.

It is excellent in capture support for many popular Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras.

It maintains very the control of exhibition, control of color, Sharpness and reduction of noise. Export with watermark or customized size are incredible.

What do you dislike?

(add, remove or alter the appearance of individual image elements), play text or 3D objects in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend the use of the tool since its quality, efficiency and nitides are surprising. I particularly like and like the results. With the tool it is possible to realize remote enlases which is very good because they can see it in real time.

Lightroom Classic made a rearrangement of its controls with the pop-up windows which gave a good turn for the organization of the work flow.

It allows me to create slide shows from any number of photos, to which you can add music or a background

to improve With I am making albums of photographs requested by our clients or to deliver them that review

them in the same way I realize geographic organization of photos based on geolocation data incorporated

or added manually.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Joel S.
Joel S.

"Adobe Lightroom, much cleaner than a darkroom!"

What do you like best?

Adobe Lightroom's functionality is unsurprisingly phenomenal in the sheer amount of editing functionality and amazing edits you can pull out of your RAW photos. Lightroom also helps to organize your photos in the most comprehensive way.

What do you dislike?

I am hard pressed to find something that I disslike about Adobe Lightroom, but if required I would probably say that I am not a fan being prompted to backup my photos. I am already doing that through a different avenue and I wish I could turn off that prompt when closing the software (I may be able to turn it off, never looked)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Adobe Lightroom to anyone who is serious about their photography. Lightroom's myriad of editing functionality can take even the most mundane or underexposed photo to the highest potential, stepping up your Instagram game like you've never seen.

Adobe Lightroom pushes the photos that I take for my freelance career to their maximum potential. Lightroom also keeps my photos organized and searchable in case I need to come back to them at a later point for clients.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Portia L.
Portia L.

"Easiest, Most Efficient Way to Keep Track of Photos! The Gold Standard of Photo Storage"

What do you like best?

The is so much that I adore about Adobe! For starters, I love the ability to store all of my photos securely in the cloud. They are stored securely there, I can quickly tag, sort, share and publish from my account. The second and equally important thing I treasure is the ability to do quick edits, or more indepth, detailed edits. The presets make it all so easy! I also appreciate the excellent level of customer support and training turtorials! you don't have to be an expert to take advantage of Lightroom! Frequent Upates, make each user's experience day by day!

What do you dislike?

The storage level included for each plan is not that much. I have had to upgrade my plan twice! I wish the storage included with each plan was a little higher, so I wouldn't have to panic everytime I upload additional photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Lightroom Useful in so many industries! It is easy to use and get started!

Photo Storage, editing, social media publishing. Editing can easily be done by novices and professionals.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Tabbs M.
Tabbs M.

"Photographer's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

This program allows you to combine basic elements of Photoshop with a dynamic workflow, in order to allow the user to process multiple photos with ease. The brush tool is an absolute lifesaver, and it allows you to adjust and edit each brush layer independently. (Which is MUCH faster to use than masking in photoshop). It also allows you to copy settings from one photo and apply it to a whole batch. Additionally, it has "auto mask" options, which allow you to select one element within a photo (ie when brushing over teeth, it automatically selects the tooth and not the gum line).

What do you dislike?

LR can lag at times, causing frustration. If you're working with 4k resolution or higher images, I notice that it has trouble loading/rendering a preview if you have added a lot of brush layers. The native presets are pretty bad, although they can provide a good starting point. Considering all of the free fonts that are available in Adobe Typekit, it would be nice if there was a section for free color treatments as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the subscription if you're editing more than 5 photos at a time or more than 20 in a month

I wouldn't be able to do my job without this program! Some days, I'll need to export 50-100 photos, all with the same settings and file names. Lightroom makes that an absolute breeze. I use it every single day, and it makes my work go by so fast! LR also enables me to deliver uniform and consistent images, which is a requirement for my business.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Jalin K.
Jalin K.

"Stable and Immersive Photo Editing Software"

What do you like best?

The extensive options and tools available makes photo editing easy. The application is an all-in-one immersive editing experience, chock full of options for whatever style of editing you prefer.

What do you dislike?

Because of the size of the program, loading the program takes a while, it takes a lot of space on a computer, asks a lot of a computer, and culling through photos is a very long process. The library and sorting/rating options are fantastic, but I would love to see an easy way to add notes to specific photos, and a section for notes for a whole catalog. The spot tool is very picky, and is not a great predictor, causing mayhem if you click on the "wrong" spot. The "Copy Settings/Paste Settings" feature is extremely handy, although having to click the checkboxes you want is frustrating, and I want to see the option to add presets for specific settings to be copied and pasted so you are able to only apply the settings you want with more ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Lightroom Classic is a fantastic photo-editing program if you have a great computer to run it.

Adobe Lightroom Classic contains a large database of develop options for photos, but I have also used it for applying my presets to video footage. This allows consistency throughout my photography and film business. You can backup photos easy, saving them to two different locations on your computer, and the option to connect to a mobile device is also a benefit. The ability to use radial filters, graduated filters, and local adjustments is a huge plus, making it easy to edit photos without taking them into Photoshop every time you require a basic skin edit.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Stefan M.
Stefan M.

"Photographers Best Friend"

What do you like best?

The non destructive editing and Library functions; being able to record different versions of the same image without being destructive is wonderful. The Ability to create Presets that help keep a consistent look across a shoot.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is clunky and needs updated. (Lightroom CC Addresses this to an extent) Catalogs are very confusing to people not used to the program. Better built in tutorials for advanced functions are needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lightroom Classic is better for Local, Large Image databases where the Cloud is not needed. The new CC Version is more portable - but lacks a lot of the foundations of Classic for large Catalogs of images. In my opinion there should be one New program that can do either depending on your choosing.

The largest problem I had as a Photographer was keeping a look consistent across a shoot with ease - this is easily achieved with Lightroom Classics presets. It allows me to have faster turnarounds with Clients giving everyone a better experience.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"The Best Photo Developing App!"

What do you like best?

Quite easy to use and very powerful in preparing images for publication. Offers professional quality tools to make digital photos shine. Easy to input photos and has all of the tools structured in a way that would even be familiar to old school filmlab darkroom operators.

What do you dislike?

I have very few complaints about Lightroom Classic. The library might be the only weak spot, that could use some reorganizing. However I suspect that Adobe is no longer focusing on Lightroom Classic. This part of lightroom is not that user-friendly to non-Adobe Suite users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a close look at whether Lightroom or LightroomCC better suits your needs.

I am a realtor who shoots all of my own photography for my property listings. I want these pics to really showcase the property and often they need touching up to brighten shadows, reduce blowouts through windows etc. and get the lighting right so the warmth of a property comes through.

"Somewhat Useful Software"

What do you like best?

I really like how Adobe Lightroom Classic can be used for so much more than just editing photos. I really like the photo organizing perks that come with this software. Adobe Lightroom Classic allows users to create a library where they can organize photos based on the events in which they were taken or the dates they were taken. Having all the photos in your computer organized on Adobe Lightroom makes everything much easier to find and its really helpful!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Adobe Lightroom Classic is mostly advertised as an editing software but it's really not the best for that. I personally think Photoshop will always remain a better alternative for editing photos and don't see myself using Adobe Lightroom Classic much for editing photos going forth in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Adobe Lightroom Classic is advertised as an editing software, I'd rather use it for photo organization more than anything else as I think there are far better photo editing alternatives. However, I would reccomend for others to try this out and see if they think it will be useful for their organization. The free trial is a good time to check that out.

A business problem that we solved with Adobe Lightroom Classic was being able to have an effective method of organizing all the photos that our organization has. Adobe Lightroom Classic was very beneficial because it's somewhat cheap and now we have a organized library of all of our photos.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good for Photo Management - That's About It"

What do you like best?

As a nonprofit organization, we hold many events throughout the year, usually for fundraising. As a result, we have thousands of photos. I liked how easy it was to manage all of our photos with Adobe Lightroom. We were able to clear out our folders and create organized folders on Adobe Lightroom Classic based on the event in which they were taken. This helped us stay really organized.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Lightroom Classic is often marketed as an alternative to Adobe Photoshop. However, I did not find Adobe Lightroom Classic to be that useful for editing and think it's just much better for storing and organizing photos than for anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I would stick to Photoshop for editing photos, I would nevertheless highly reccomend Lightroom if you or your organization is looking for a platform to store photos so that they stay organized and easy to find.

The business problems that we are solving with Adobe Lightroom Classic is having a much better solution to the way that we organize our photo files from events. This is crucial as we often need photos for creating marketing content or to post on social media.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A Great Supplement When Using Photoshop!"

What do you like best?

I think that Adobe Lightroom Classic is a great addition to have for your editing needs. It supplements Adobe Photoshop very well as this can be used for putting last touches, such as filters, as well as for photo management. Since our organization hosts a lot of events, organizing and storing photos has always been an issue. With Adobe Lightroom Classic, I am able to easily organize photos based on the event in which they were taken.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that there's a lot less you can do on Adobe Lightroom Classic than you can on Adobe Photoshop. This is due to the fact that on Photoshop, you can do things like editing out pimples or extra things in the photo. However, Lightroom Classic is much more for basic editing to improve composition as well as for organizing photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Adobe Lightroom Classic is definitely headed in the right direction and meets requirements and is easy to use. I would highly reccomend to other organizations to give this a try as I'm sure the benefits of using Adobe Lightroom Classic will be very good. I absolutely love using this after using Adobe Photoshop!

A business problem that we solved with Adobe Lightroom Classic was being able to find a proper solution to our issue of not being able to properly store and manage photos from events that we hosted. With Adobe Photoshop, we were able to do such and it was great! This is very beneficial because now I can easily identify photos because of how organized everything is.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Steven Z.
Steven Z.

"Lightroom Classic Better Than New Version"

What do you like best?

Lightroom classic has the options and ability to customize better than the newer version. What I like best is that this one does not force you to back up online, or store online. It's quick, and easy once open.

I also like how quickly you can get through editing- batch editing is a breeze. Matching other photos to the tone of one of the others is great. Overall, this is one of the best editing products I have in my workflow. I would reccomend this without any reservations.

What do you dislike?

It seems to take a very long time to open. That should be one of the most basic things to fix. I have reached out to Adobe about this and the naswers they give are the worst. The last one was to reinstall the product. Still, that didn't help at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation would be that you should be prepared to wait. When loading Lightroom it can take some time. Across all computers I have used this product on, it is painfully slow to load. Once it's loaded, it moves much quicker.

I'm able to edit on the go- Lightroom Classic does not require an internet connection, so when I am in the field, shooting photos, I have a very quick turnaround time.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good Alternative to Photoshop for Smaller Edits"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that while Adobe Photoshop is great for modifying the actual content of a picture, Adobe Lightroom Classic allows for more broad edits that help improve the whole picture. Whether it be changing the perspective or cropping, a lot can be done on Lightroom to improve a composition of a photo. In addition, I really like the presets that can be made, which can make the editing process very easy and less time-consuming.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that most of the options seem hidden in Adobe Lightroom Classic. Unlike Photoshop where everything was in front of me, I have to navigate throughout different tabs and then some more tabs in order t do something. This can be a little cumbersome at times as I''m not used to this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to use alongside the other Adobe products. Highly reccomend using this to improve composition and look of photos.

A business problem that we're solving with Adobe Lightroom Classic is stopping our old method of hiring freelance photographers, which saves us a lot of money. By photographing and editing with Adobe Lightroom Classic ourselves, my company is able to save money and get through certain projects much quicker.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Kristy K.
Kristy K.

"Lightroom Makes Photo Editing a Breeze"

What do you like best?

Adobe clearly took into consideration a photographer's workflow when designing this program. The workflow is pretty seamless, and the tools in LR make editing a breeze (like the copy/paste/sync functions that apply the same edits to as many photos as you want!). I love this program and can't imagine editing photos without it. You can also apply keywords to your photos to help you find specific images faster, make a map of your image location, and more. And the organization that LR provides is amazing! You can also make and save your own presets instead of buying expensive presets online. The export options make life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more advanced tools or functionalities may require training to be able to use them properly. But I think even a newcomer could start using the program at a basic level with few issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have trouble learning all the functionalities of LR, consider taking a course on Lynda.com so that you can use all of the tools available to you! Great program! It will speed up your workflow significantly!

I edit ALL of my photo shoots in LR. It cuts my editing time down so much. I used to use Photoshop and switched when Lightroom became available. The difference is like night and day. LR is a life saver and a time saver! I love having multiple export options for high-resolution of web resolution photos as well.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Angie G.
Angie G.

"Expand your Photo Editing!"

What do you like best?

I love how many levels there are to the tools in Lightroom. You can really create some beautiful manipulations to images with intuitive tools and an extensive support system if you catch yourself not knowing what to do.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the whole Importing aspect of it throws me off, as sometimes if I am not paying attention, I'm recreating files and taking up more space on my computer. Maybe I just don't understand the benefit of Lightroom catalogs vs just editing from files like Photoshop, but, yes, it's a bit odd to me.

I use Lightroom when I am shooting in odd lighting conditions, or when I want to do batch edits to a large group of images. I also use Lightroom to organize my files and edit stylistically.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Adobe Lightroom is the best photo editor there is"

What do you like best?

I like the range of editing tools, as well as the order in which they are arranged in order to facilitate the easiest and most effective workflow for editing. I like the ability to see the photo in a variety of views that help you to see and enhance certain areas in detail.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how there are tools in Photoshop that could probably be integrated directly into Lightroom instead of making me have to switch back and forth when I need to do more manipulation-type work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using this in tandem with Photoshop. The two together are the perfect photographer's package and you will not need much else, if anything at all.

I am solving the issue of having to use multiple tools for my photo editing when it is now more all-in-one.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Evan T.
Evan T.

"Adobe Lightroom Classic - An Efficient Photo Processing Solution"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Lightroom Classic is the catalog functionality. It organizes and indexes photos while allowing the user to use automatic or manual file management. Photos can be added to the catalog from any folder on the system, or imported from a memory card and automatically stored in a designated location. Unlike many other photo management programs, Lightroom Classic can keep track of photos no matter where they are stored on the machine. Not everything has to be kept in one directory. Lightroom Classic is also a non-destructive editor and will not modify the original photos from the camera. All changes are saved in the catalog file and can be undone at any time. The editing functionality is very flexible and provides all the RAW adjustments and processing I could need. It also integrates directly with Adobe Photoshop CC for advanced image manipulation and retouching.

What do you dislike?

Lightroom Classic is not the most efficient software to run. It frequently suffers from lag when moving between images in the catalog, even with solid-state storage on a top-end workstation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For users of Adobe Creative Cloud, I would highly recommend Lightroom Classic. It integrates well with Photoshop CC and provides all the functionality needed in a RAW processor. The cataloging feature is extremely useful. For users who are not currently Creative Cloud subscribers, however, other options may be more cost-effective, but would lack the benefits of the Adobe ecosystem.

Adobe Lightroom Classic helps solve organization problems and makes my photo library easy to manage. I can keep each project in its own folder on whichever storage drive I need and quickly access any photo I need from within the software. It saves me time and effort looking for files since I can have everything sorted and indexed. It is a powerful editing tool and makes reviewing, selecting, editing, and exporting photos a quick and streamlined process.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Sun Czar B.
Sun Czar B.

"Adobe Lightroom Classic Takes Your Photography to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

Adobe Lightroom Classic is a program I use every single day. Its organizational tools keep my work in order and keeps my files ready for me at my fingertips. The development calibrations work flawlessly with RAW files in a layout that exceeds most other platforms. Exporting final projects are simple and straightforward with detailed options.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike with Adobe Lightroom. Most uses that I may be hesitant to use is due to my lack of familiarity with the particular option.

Adobe Lightroom Classic is my primary work tool. I use it to process thousands of photos in a high quality and time efficient manner. From images needed for social media and the internet to large format prints, this program allows me to produce professional imagery at a high level and high frequency.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Jesse M.
Jesse M.

"My #1 program as a photographer"

What do you like best?

This program is very useful when shooting large amounts of photos. You can rate the photos and exposure and color corrections quickly. You can also do more in-depth corrections and segment the photo in zones and do touch-ups without having to go into Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

To get started with the program it is very easy to use the basic features. But it can be overwhelming when you realize that you can do so much more with the software. I really don' t have any thing i dislike about this software, except maybe why did it take so long to come to market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret using lightroom for most of your photography.

Lightroom saves me countless hours! Can do color correction and exposure correction on a batch of photos.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Corey M.
Corey M.

"An incredibly powerful RAW image processor"

What do you like best?

Adobe lightroom is great for making nondestructive edits to a large batch of files. Any of the edits you make in lightroom are made and saved to a copy of the original file, so you will always have your original. It is also incredible easy to learn and master. What's even better is that there is a whole community built around the program that provide custom filters and more. Lightroom has helped us to create an incredibly efficient workflow for our projects. You can import your images, sort through and select what you want to use, process the RAW images, add keywords, organize the files, create web galleries, and upload directly to social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

While it is very powerful for batch processing, if you need to make more complicated photo manipulations or fine tuned edits, you are most likely going to have to use Photoshop. As with all Adobe products, you are going to have to pay for a subscription to use it. GIMP on the other hand is free. If you need to retouch photos this is not the program for you. Additionally, this program is only made for editing photos. If you need to edit vector graphics for instance, you'll need to jump into another program like Adobe Illustrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't familiar with other adobe programs, it can be a learning curve in the beginning. But once over the hump, it's pretty intuitive to use.

Batch processing photo files from athletic events that we are photographing.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Kira C.
Kira C.

"Lightroom is the light of my life"

What do you like best?

I love how much I can change and edit my photos. There's a variety of different ways to label and sort my photos and I'm able to make small edits in addition to being able to tone and process them. I am able to totally transform my photos, make different products, and export them in whatever format I need all within Lightroom.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I dislike about Lightroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out, it works well for all basic types of photos you might encounter from portraits to nature to city to journalism. It easy to learn and has a ton of great features.

I use Lightroom to edit photos for my job and for my own business. I use it to sort photos and make products like collages for different portrait shoots. It allows me to edit and tone photos however I need.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Kristen H.
Kristen H.

"Best application for batch editing"

What do you like best?

The ability to batch edit and export very easily. While I do love photoshop, I would absolutely recommend lightroom for anyone looking to get through a large amount of photos and being able to apply the same edit to each. Exporting is so easy, with the ability to export to a specific folder and batch name all of your photos. The user-friendly interface has made is quick to learn but has also allowed me to have free reign when editing. There are so many option for adjusting lighting, color, and more that I get excited to plug in new photos and play around with the settings to create a unique look. I also get to go into my phone and with the app, have all the controls I would on my computer.

What do you dislike?

At times, lightroom will freeze or move slower than anticipated when scrolling between photos. The clone tool and others like it don't work very well because it is not an easy layer-friendly software. Any time I hope to do major layer work, I'll turn to Photoshop. Other than that, there isn't anything I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, and use all the control! It is truly amazing how editing can shape a photo, and lightroom makes it easy to be creative.

Being able to turn out a large number of edited photos in a short amount of time- I can see which edits I have liked for previous shoots and apply them to others. My speed of editing has increased because Lightroom has been so easy, and once you get the hang of it, it is

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Nereida B.
Nereida B.

"The best tool to edit my works of art"

What do you like best?

What I enjoy the most when using adobe lighroom is that I can synchronize a classic collection with "Lightroom Mobile" and have those photos available for editing in CC, either on the desktop, on mobile devices or on tablets. This is really sensational.

What do you dislike?

I find the handling of the files unclear, probably due to an interface, in some aspects unclear.

No doubt the programmers will have generated a new version based on the criticism of the users. Unfortunately, for costs I can not quickly migrate to the new version

Recommendations to others considering the product

The photo that you have uploaded to the cloud is yours. No one is going to appropriate it. Your Adobe ID protects your photos. They are in the cloud and are your photos.

Adjustment presets brush, such as dodge, burn, soften skin and whiten teeth, no longer exist; simply is allowed to manually adjust the various black sliders exposure, lighting, and white.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Josie M.
Josie M.

"Adobe Lightroom "

What do you like best?

I love Lightroom. I have been using it for years. It is great to edit photos for my small business. It is easy to use, and quicker than Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Lightroom. I use it to edit photos, not create graphics. If I were trying to create graphics I would probably find it disapointing because it doesn't have any of those features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adobe Lightroom is great for novice and pro photographers. It has all the tools you need to create stunning images without being bogged down or difficult to use.

I use Lightroom to edit all of my photograhps. Whether they are for clients, printing, web based, or to create graphics. Lightroom is a great resources

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by S B.
S B.

"Adobe Lightroom - great for quick editing. "

What do you like best?

I like that it’s just geared towards photo editing. It's streamlined for photographers. It is perfect for quick exposure bumps, temp changes, quick skin fixes. I likee that you can use it alongside photoshop. It is a good product. I like that you can shoot in jpeg and work on the jpeg file in lightroom too.

What do you dislike?

The workflow, that you have to click instead of swipe a brush. It’s very limited when compared to photoshop. Lightroom doesn't go as in depth as photoshop does. I work with raw files and lightroom doesn't support raw files as well as photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the brush features in Photoshop then lightroom isn't going to work. LR is like a light version of photoshop

The only "problem" was the productivity. It slowed down the editing process. It would be beneficial if I needed to lightly edit photos. It doesn't offer enough features for me.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Powerful Tool "

What do you like best?

Really powerful tool for organizing your photos and also for altering the light in the photos.

I really enjoy how easy and intuitive the program is to use. Anyone with little or no experience can open the program and start using it right away. Most staff members in our organization can learn how to use this program relatively quickly.

You can also use it do white balancing of video clips - it is not the most intuitive but it does work well.

You can use this program to fix the lighting and then easily transfer to Photoshop so that you can finish the job. Saving it will transfer it over back to Lightroom.

What do you dislike?

For things like making lots of changes, it does tend to bog down the computer.

The program does tend to get a little buggy whenever new versions are released.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend using Lightroom in conjunction with Photoshop.

For photographs that we use for promotional materials as well as events, it really helps to have this simple program to use. Anyone in our organization can learn how to use this program in ~30mins and do most of the work that we require.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Alan H.
Alan H.

"Creating galleries for web or otherwise...a breeze"

What do you like best?

Once you get past the slightly cluttered interface, it is actually quite intuitive and easy to use! I use it for making web photo galleries that I used to be able to do on previous editions of Fireworks and on Adobe Bridge, until the CC version deprecated the function.

A web search revealed the feature got folded into the newest edition of Adobe Lightroom Classic, now known as Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC.

What do you dislike?

The interface comes off as incredibly intimidating and rather cluttered. A little self-discovery and some web tutorials makes the interface come off as less intimidating, but still rather cluttered and all over the place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know there are other functions for Lightroom Classic, but if you're looking for a tool to create and deploy web photo galleries for your feature, website or portfolio, this is it. There is a little bit of a learning curve due to the intimidating interface and myriad of options, but once you get the web gallery module installed into the program, then you are ready to get your galleries on!

With the feature deprecated off Fireworks and later Bridge, we were unable to create web photo galleries for certain features. Lightroom Classic allowed us to restore the galleries and get certain features back up and running for the first time in years.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"Organize and Edit your Photos in Seconds"

What do you like best?

Lightroom is amazing at organizing your photos while allowing you to do some major editing with ease. It also has tagging capabilities so you can find your pictures quick (which is great when you have 1000's). Another feature I love of Lightroom is how easy it is to submit pictures for stock footage.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve of Lightroom can be pretty steep and the Adobe tutorials are kind of skimpy. Fortunately, there are plenty of YouTube videos of tips and tricks you can learn from. Also, there are now 2 versions of Lightroom. Lightroom CC (which is cloud-based) and Lightroom Classic which is desktop based.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to edit and organize your pictures you will be hard-pressed to find a better program. Make sure you decide if you want to use Lightroom Classic (Desktop) or Lightroom CC (Cloud-Based).

Lightroom Classic allows you to quickly organize and edit your pictures from a shoot. Also, once you find a look you like from a shoot you can create a preset from that and then apply that same look with a couple of clicks of a mouse.

For business it allows me to quickly create and organize photo collateral for my website.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"What's NOT to love?!"

What do you like best?

Lightroom lets me quickly and efficiently edit photos, while maintaining change accuracy across entire photo portfolio. I am easily able to copy settings from one photo and add them to another, while also saving and setting up my own presets.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the spot editing tool, personally I prefer to use photoshop for major edits i.e. skin/blemish/background edits/etc. If the spot edit tool was more like the PSD tool (and also add the clone stamp in!) - I would really be able to manage all edits through lightroom.

Recommendations to others considering the product

YOU WON'T REGRET USING LIGHTROOM FOR YOUR PHOTO EDIT NEEDS!

As far as business problems go, the biggest issue I'm solving is consistency. I am able to create my own presets which are true to each branding profile I work on (unique to each client). I'm easily able to sort my edits and categorize them, so I can quickly maneuver and edit. Through these efficiencies, I am able to work faster and keep consistency for my brands!

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Rorie R.
Rorie R.

"Amazing Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

I LOVE Lightroom. I was a little hesitant at first simply because I felt it was a fancier version iPhoto on Macs - and while I do still see how it could be considered this way - I changed my mind when I realized how fast it made editing my photos.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish I could select a specific part of the photo to edit without affecting the rest of the image the way you can in Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't question it - completely worth the money considering how much time you'll save.

I've seriously decreased my editing time, especially with the copy>paste develop settings capabilities. It might seem lazy, but very often my photos have very similar lighting and the editing rarely differs from photo to photo in these cases. Why waste extra time applying the same settings if I don't have to?

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"Adobe Lightroom Classic"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to import with my custom preset in one easy click, edit in batches, (sync), the easy sliders for adjustments, spot tools, easy to pop in and out of Photoshop occasionally, flag with colors and stars for different uses, and export with names and file sizes as needed.

What do you dislike?

Viewing/culling is not great because each image takes a second or two to load. I use Photo Mechanic for that, instead. And only import culled images into Lightroom, to save a lot of time. Also, the .jpg export is slow, like... incredibly slow, hours to export .jpgs I am exporting hundreds of images per batch, so I always just do this part at the end of the day, but that is sometimes inconvenient. It would be awesome if the export function was faster.

I use Lightroom for basic .RAW adjustments, editing images with my own preset functions, and converting to .jpg for delivery. I save time by using this software, as opposed to Bridge, and achieve consistency throughout my images, with my custom settings.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Sara S.
Sara S.

"Great for photographers and non-photographers alike"

What do you like best?

As a dabbling photographer, I appreciate the simplicity LR Classic as to offer. As my editing abilities advance, I'm able to use the more sophisticated features the program offers to enhance my style. Syncing with my phone, I'm also able to edit on the go and ensure my photos, whether snapped on my phone or my camera, all have a cohesive look and remain inline with my brand.

What do you dislike?

It can feel overwhelming at first, as there are a lot of tools and levers to play with your photos. I wish there was a fast way to cull photos within the app and an easier way discard those I don't plan to develop or change my mind about as I edit.

With LR, I'm able to remain consistent in my editing and streamline the process. Batch editing my photos saves me a ton of time.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Jeremy B.
Jeremy B.

"Best Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

I like all of the tools it provides to effectively edit and retouch photos. It works very well for my real estate photography services as well as my personal photography. I can't think of a better product/software for doing this type of photography editing and retouching. Thanks again for all you do!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a higher capability for manipulation so that I didn't have to transfer over to Photoshop as much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it. And have Photoshop as well. They make a good team.

I'm solving the problem of having to batch process several photos all at once. I've realized that Lightroom makes it easy to do so.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Administrator

"Post Processing and Catalog"

What do you like best?

The ability to organize and set presets to multiple images at one time.

I also like who the program is laid out...every function of light room was thought out very well...starting from left to right, top to bottom, just as we already naturally do.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone beginning or whom needs a better workflow when it comes to post processing or/ and organizational needs.

What do you dislike?

I personally dislike the ability to save as an older version. Some clients or other computers are always as up to date or have the ability to financially support the cost of updating ever year or new release...so the suggestion of having it be read under multiple versions and platforms would be a huge marketing advantage and user advantage.

The ability to do photos in groups with the same presets and being able to save a preset.

Also the ability to easily continue with all post processing, in such a simple program, is a great tool and asset throughout the photo editing and organizing workflow..

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"Photographer Must Have"

What do you like best?

I love the different tools Lightroom offers (as opposed to Photoshop). This program allows for a different kind of editing and makes bulk editing easy. You can save presets that you have created yourself for consistency in style, and there are also a plethora of presets created by other photographers, bloggers etc. Easy to download, and you can also transfer to a mobile app and have everything easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve with this product. It is really only used for photo editing (unlike Photoshop). You really have to know what you are doing as a photographer to get the best results. But, the time it takes to learn it is definitely worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest this to any photographer looking for an amazing, easy to use editing program. Even if you have perfected your process in Photoshop, the learning curve is worth it!

This program is great for keeping consistent styles on photographs. Makes branding easy and streamlines the editing process. The ability to have it as a mobile preset also proves to be very beneficial for when you are traveling or updating social media at events, etc.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Adobe Lightroom. the name speaks for itself "

What do you like best?

What impresses the most about this program is the attention to detail on every step of the post-production process. The software offers unparalleled photo organization features, while its Face Detection tool lets you add name tags to all of your portraits or any other photo that depicts people. The software's interface is also well-organized which makes it easy to navigate through

What do you dislike?

If you don't consider yourself a seasoned photographer with tons of experience under your belt, then it will probably be a while before you start using every feature this software has to offer. On the other hand, professional photographers could benefit from a faster image Import process, and it remains to be seen if Adobe addresses this issue on future versions of this otherwise remarkable photo editing software

Enables you to apply more than 200 effects to your photos to make them better.

Crop or cut pictures to the size to meet any of your need.

Help you to remove any unwanted objects from your photos.

Allow you to use the Creative Blur to refocus your photos in a click

"User-friendly, time efficient"

What do you like best?

I like best that lightroom is extremely easy to use- it doesn't take long at all to become familiar with the design of the program. Lightroom allows me to customize my own presets, or import purchased presets. This feature allows me to maintain a familiar and recognizable style, while also cutting editing time in half.

What do you dislike?

Lightroom lacks the more "professional" features that photoshop has. Lightroom doesn't allow the same subtle (yet effective) adjustments that photoshop does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lightroom is the way to go if you are looking for a time efficient, yet effective way to edit your pictures. I would also recommend spending the money on a good set of presets,it is definitely worth it. Another good thing about presets is that they allow you to learn the program by actually seeing the result of certain adjustments that you may have otherwise never even thought to change.

I am maintaining the same theme throughout all of my photoshoots, which is an important part of building my photography business. The idea is that clients will begin to recognize my photos just by the edit and the tones of the image. This is a much easier task with the presets feature and the user-friendly capabilities of lightroom.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Tanny C.
Tanny C.

"Necessary tool for professional photographers"

What do you like best?

Lightroom builds a catalog that keeps you organized and is able to save editing done on photos even if the files have been removed or relocated. It is a non destructive form of editing and can output final edits in multiple formats.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to do fine retouching. The spot removal tool works great spots, dirt, glare, ect, but you will need other Adobe software to do heavier retouching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lightroom is a great editing tool and is very easy to use. It meets all the basic editing needs of photographers. It is also available on an affordable photography plan, making it accessible to everyone. The plan includes all updates to the software as long as you are on the month to month plan.

I use Lightroom for editing large batches of photos. Being able to copy and/or save editing settings is a huge time saver.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Julieanne M.
Julieanne M.

"Best Photo Editing Software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Lightroom is how responsive it is across all devices (tablet, laptop, phone). If you have Adobe CC, it's even easier to switch back and forth between devices to edit photos that you have uploaded.

Also, its ease of use makes it great for all levels of photographers to use. If you wish to edit the same photo in photoshop, your edits will carry over directly into PS and you're able to carry it back over into LR.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have a lot of RAM on your computer, it can cause your computer to run slow after using it for a long period of time.

The app on the phone tends to crash, which is very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to learn and edit all types of Photography with. Also, very easy to carry over editing into Photoshop and then back into Lightroom.

I currently edit all of my RAW photos in there. For me, it's so much easier than photoshop to edit. The various tools in Lightroom make it easy to color correct and highlight certain points in the photos.

Being able to carry over the same look into photos is extremely easy in LR. If I want to keep the same color tone for an entire shoot, I can save my changes as a preset and then apply it into the rest of the photos from the entire shoot. In addition to color changes, it allows you to carry over gradient effects within the preset you create.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"The Best Photo Editing Software Out There"

What do you like best?

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lightroom. The user interface is beautiful, it is simple to learn, and it streamlines your photo editing process. It has the basic capabilities of Photoshop but is significantly easier to use. There isn't much you can't do within Lightroom itself. The option to import/create presets is an added bonus.

What do you dislike?

The photo import dialog isn't perfect; if you are selecting multiple, nonconsecutive files, there are some abstract selection settings you have to use (that I have to look up again every time I go to do it). It also can be a bit glitchy when it gets "hot."

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a reason why Lightroom is the most widely chosen photo editing/management software. With its beautiful user interface, simplicity, and variety of settings, it is ideal for editing photos quickly and seamlessly with consistency. I don't see myself ever switching!

The editing capabilities I have with Lightroom make processing my images convenient and simple. My editing time is exponentially condensed with this software, which makes for an efficient and effective photography business.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Natacha d.
Natacha d.

"Descubre al hermano pequeño de Photoshop, sorpresa asegurada"

What do you like best?

De lightroom me encanta todo, para empezar es muchísimo más sencillo de aprender que Photoshop, lo que en lightroom supone un click en Photoshop supone abrir varias cosas para poder hacerlo. Si eres un fotógrafo aficionado el 100% de los retoques que vayas a hacer lo puedes hacer con lightroom, más si no te quieres complicar mucho la vida. Lo que más me gusta es que el flujo de trabajo es no destructivo, es decir, puedes volver los pasos atrás que quieras sobre el retoque, al contrario de Photoshop que cuando tocas algo ya no se puede volver atrás de manera fácil.

What do you dislike?

Sinceramente no hay nada que no me guste de Lightroom, al menos no lo he encontrado todavía. Me parece sencillo, intuitivo y no consume muchos recursos. Lo que no me gustaba ya lo solucionaron en las últimas versiones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Os recomiendo 100% este software para la rutina habitual de descargar fotos y darles un retoque rápido.

Lightroom me resuelve al completo el flujo de trabajo habitual cuando salgo a hacer fotos con mi cámara reflex, llego, las descargo y les aplico un retoque general a todas las fotos, después voy por grupos haciendo un retoque mas exhaustivo. A nivel general es bastante sencillo pero si eres un fotógrafo exigente te lo puedes currar mucho ya que dispone de todo tipo de filtros, yo uso mucho los filtros graduados y radiales para destacar ciertos retoques en algunos sitios. Desde que descubrí este programa dejé de usar Photoshop para estas cosas ya que me suponía mucho más tiempo.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"A Good Supplement to Photoshop"

What do you like best?

I really like how well this complements Photoshop, or I should rather say finishes Photoshop. After editing on Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom Classic can also be great for editing as there are many presets that can help put the finishing touches in your photos. My favorite part about using Adobe Lightroom Classic is that there are many presets available online that I can download and it will automatically edit my photos for me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it can be to create your own preset sometimes, as the same preset may not necessarily work for every photo. Also, there's also a lot less you can do in Adobe Lightroom Classic compared to its other counterpart, Photoshop. This is much better for filters, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good if you know how to use advanced editing programs. However, if this is your first with something such as Adobe Lightroom, there can be some difficulty at first as you learn how to do everything. Overall, I would still recommend this.

A business problem that I solved with Adobe Lightroom Classic is that I no longer had to edit photos with bad filters that I would get on Instagram or Facebook for our social media pages. With this, I am now able to edit photos myself and create my own filters to make photos look better.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"So much fun to play around with when editing photos!"

What do you like best?

Whether it is just simple cropping to improve the composition of a photo or removing an object entirely from it, Lightroom is very complementary to Photoshop. There are simple but also many complex functionalities that can really help you edit photos. I especially like being able to create presets that I can apply to every photo.

What do you dislike?

To be able to use Lightroom, you also need to use Photoshop, as they both have different purposes. For that reason, I dislike having to switch back and forth between Photoshop and Lightroom in order to edit photos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend considering using Adobe Lightroom Classic. If you are already using Photoshop, this will be a great addition to your editing process and can really help improve photos. I'd also suggest finding presets online.

A business problem that we solved with Adobe Lightroom Classic is that we finally found an application where we can do everything we need to do in order to create appealing content for our social media pages.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by User

"Complementary to other Adobe Editing Softwares!"

What do you like best?

There's nothing that I can't do with Adobe Lightroom. Whether it is just simple cropping to improve the composition of a photo or removing an object entirely from it, you can do anything. There are simple but also many complex functionalities that can really help you improve your photos. This is a great addition to have if you already use Photoshop for editing.

What do you dislike?

There can be a steep learning curve initially. To really maximize Lightroom, you really need to learn how to do everything, which can seem a little difficult and intimidate at first. However, this problem can be easily fixed by using tutorials on other sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend looking at the tutorials that Adobe provides when you first use Lightroom. In addition, I'd also recommend looking at Youtube videos to improve how to navigate the editing software.

A problem that we solved with Adobe Lightroom was improving our social media pages. Once we began editing our photos with Lightroom, our likes and engagement improved on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Agency
Agency

"Un gran programa para clasificar, ordenar y revelar las fotosgrafías"

What do you like best?

El revelado digital de fotos y poder copiar/pegar perfiles ya personalizados previamente, además de poder organizar y mantener a raya todos los proyectos, trabajos y clientes.

What do you dislike?

Es, quizá, un programa con una interfaz demasiado recargada y orientada a la nube, que aunque pueda tener sus ventajas, no todos trabajamos de esa manera.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hay otro programa igual. Es, para mi, el mejor gestor de fotografías (¡y negativos digitales!) hasta la fecha.

La organización por encima de todo, es una maravilla tener todo bien clasificado.

El revelado también es mucho más ágil y rápido que, por ejemplo, abrir los ficheros de manera individual en Photoshop (y además guardas los ficheros RAW de una manera correcta).

Adobe Lightroom Classic review by Dana H.
Dana H.

"Really one of the best ways to manage your library of images"

What do you like best?

Adobe Lightroom Classic is the best one stop piece of software for serious photo professionals. While fully compatible with Photoshop for a two way workflow, much of Lightroom's functionality lets you stay within the program for the bulk of your DAM and digital workflow.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Adobe would integrate a sales and licensing tracking module.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use a single library.. not multiple catalogs

I am able to keep all of my assets in one library and quickly search and build collections, locate images, geo-tag, keyword and make many visual adjustments to my images, along with printing and exporting assets. With Third party plugins I am able to easily publish collections for client review and delivery.

Learning about Adobe Lightroom Classic?

* We monitor all Adobe Lightroom Classic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Adobe Lightroom Classic to Similar Solutions