Adobe Experience Manager Reviews & Product Details

Global Marketing Director
What do you like best?

It is a fantastic platform and giving reliable services. It is a combination of digital asset management and content management system and a powerful content always makes a difference. Because you have to customize it according to your customer demand, which is the main tool of bringing business growth. It has made scaling effortless for us, because of it automated tools we can manage our stuff across all the channels. We are spending our time in searching for the things we needed to create our content, in fact ‘Abode experience Manger’, is providing everything for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are having a wonderful experience with this amazing software and every day we discover its new approach towards content and web management, we are its satisfied customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is excellent tool for the large sets ups and it will definitely add a lot more value to the growth of the organization and helps you to easily accomplish your tasks along with providing you best services in terms of your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are happy and satisfied customers of Adobe experience manager. It is great tool when it comes to web management which includes web pagers and digital data, forms and everything related to web. It is providing us a way to generate our content-led experiences in the outer world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Experience Manager Overview

What is Adobe Experience Manager?

Adobe Experience Manager helps you create, manage, and optimize digital customer experiences across every channel, including web, mobile apps, digital forms, and communities.

Adobe Experience Manager Details

$11,171
@Adobe
26,296 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.

Adobe Experience Manager Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Adobe Experience Manager community
Have you used Adobe Experience Manager before?

Adobe Experience Manager Reviews

Showing 121 Adobe reviews
Already have Adobe Experience Manager?
CTO
What do you like best?

AEM is far and away the most feature-rich CMS on the market for the Enterprise. We initially found AEM success with Adobe Managed Services, but soon found them to be too inflexible when we attempted to utilize a number of customizations that were not standard for AMS. We also wanted the ability to deploy our own code to our Production environments on our schedule. We found that we could get a superior level of service from experts that seemed to have a deeper level of AEM knowledge from Rackspace Application Services. We saved a significant amount of money, found more freedom to customize and manage our environment, and got to use the same public cloud implementation with Rackspace. We utilized their 24/7 AEM Experts to assist with AEM administration and monitoring. Adobe Experience Manager was absolutely the right choice for our multi-language, multi-site implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our biggest complaint is with Adobe Support / Daycare. We found their support to be extremely frustrating and at times even disappointing. One would expect that since AEM is a flagship Adobe product that the support provided by Daycare would be more than competent but we found just the opposite. Eventually after a persistent issue that AMS / Daycare could not resolve for us we moved to Rackspace and their Digital Support Team resolved our issue very quickly. AMS is extremely inflexible and unwilling to assist us with the multiple 3rd party integrations that we utilized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you shop for the correct Integrator and don't get tricked into thinking that Adobe Managed Services is the best AEM vendor just because they are Adobe. AMS is rigid and expensive, so we recommend Rackspace. They do not require an Integrator like AMS does, and they provide a complete AEM solution with better support while being significantly less expensive. Make sure you do your homework and compare the (HUGE) difference between AMS and Rackspace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our translation / language copy versions of our content are extremely easy to manage. Our integrations with external SSO, data warehousing, and analytics providers are easy to configure and manage. AMS was extremely restrictive and ridiculously over-priced compared to the alternative so we moved to Rackspace and have never looked back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Mean Stack Developer
What do you like best?

As a digital marketer, we are using this platform for our online business chores, which has provided us a unified system of content management along with managing our digital assets. We have been able to stay consistent in providing the best-personalized experience to our customers and helped in maintain rapid delivery of our digital assets across all of our digital channels and reach a scalable audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using Adobe products can be a little tricky for new users given the fact that it is so diverse in its features. It would be better if it used the option of syntax color during the text editing process. I have experienced issues while dealing with excel format documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It includes end to end communications solution. It has provided the easiest way to collect customer information with auto form filling. Also, the creation and publishing of the modernized forms for any kind of device allow us to deliver relevant and timely communications with our audience and build better customer engagement. It has helped us to integrate our assets library. Also, learning its usage was not difficult because of its rich resources on its functionality on its main website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Engagement Director
What do you like best?

Adobe Experience Manager interface is quite easy to customize and the content searching capability and workflow management with the solution is great news.

The solution offers a Cloud-Based services to its user, the software Mobile App and the Assets categorization with Adobe Experience Manager is super easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Experience Manager was easy on implementation and its features are easy to understand through their documentation training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Experience Manager offers the best functions on easy digital management, great CMS platform and very easy to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Categorizing various Assets and also searching any required file is easy through this software and others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Director
What do you like best?

It is a combination of digital asset management and substance management framework and groundbreaking content always makes a distinction. Adobe experience manager is an amazing arrangement that causes me in keeping all the essential records in a single place effortlessly. From my point of view, this application is beneficial in managing and organizing a ton of my records at one certain location with the ability to format or alter them according to my necessities and want. It offers huge help by translating all the pages in a hurry. In addition, I like its interface, which is clean and basic enough to be perceived by each kind of individual whether they are technical, or not. It is a vigorous and complex item to maneuver totally, in any case, when you adapt to it you can make the most of its different characteristics Segment based altering makes it easy for various substance editors to manufacture standard pages rapidly. AEM has also handled some business rule-heavy segments well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a couple of issues/mistakes concerning saving smart yields on photographs. Not certain how to investigate. A few capacities are easier done in Classic; however, the client has the ability to switch back and forth. The interface is not natural, and ramp-up for fresh recruits is significant compared to our old platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AEM gives you a large amount of information about the experiences that satisfy your clients to direct you in a superior way and have more personalized approaches to address satisfactorily with the necessities of your clients. Adobe experience manager is useful in getting your digital experiences steady across channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

AEM gives marketers the tools needed to take control of the organization's marketing website. No longer do you need an IT request with a 4 week lead time to get site changes made. AEM allows changes to be made in days instead of weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be laggy and crashes often and usability depends on your organization's custom implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

AEM is a powerful tool but needs a robust development team to implement and a strong internal governance team to maintain. The support from the Adobe team can be hit or miss and depends on the success manager assigned to your account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With an in-house CMS it takes weeks to implement changes to a marketing site. With AEM these changes can be implemented in a day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Software Engineer - IT
What do you like best?

Adobe Experience Manager is a CMS and as a product it has been evolved a lot. It's popularity is growing rapidly. Following features I just like about this CMS -

1. Built-in DAM

2. We can build and manage mobile sites and responsive designs from one single platform

3. Improved Search

4. Easy to perform authoring activities

5. Through forums, ratings, blogs and more, we can encourage interaction with your customers and employees.

6. We can build custom approval process using workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slowness issue that I have encountered a lot with different projects. But , we need to understand behind this slowness issue. It could be happened due to custom logic also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To deliver digital content such as images, videos, documents, apps AEM is a great platform to use. It has several benefits to attract customers through it's built-in DAM ,authoring activities. It is a valuable tool for hiring employees, informing the media and investors, and maintaining relationships with partners and vendors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a Solution Architect I am working for multiple applications and those are built using Adobe Experience Manager.

I am providing solutions on below requirements -

1. Personalized content

2. Managing different types of files

3. Multi channel coverage

4. Helping customers to create content

5. Managing versioning of content

Easy to use to address different kinds of requirements/issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Now Adobe Experience manager has given me an easy way, it has automated tools that help me to source, adapt and deliver my valuable work to my customers. It is the perfect tool for digital organization of works. It is the best ever tool which helps to transform your paper based interaction into digital assets. The robust CMS will help you to create your content with speed and much ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there could be some text editors for spell check. But I am having a great experience with this application so I cannot yet found any as such complex to tackle cons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can take much benefit from its templates and transform you pile of stuff into easy handling and creating of data. It is power house for managing you digital data. I will highly recommend to other organization because of its effective features and functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You will find no issues to create and maintain pages and you can easily pick up with images and tools. Adobe marketing cloud let you combine your two businesses at one place. Through Adobe Experience Manger I am experiencing a new way to deal with marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Accountant
What do you like best?

Adobe experience manager is an amazing solution that helps me in keeping all the essential documents at one place with a ease. Moreover, I really prefer it over other applications of this regard because it helps me in maintaining large websites containing a lot of data. Moving ahead it helps me to embed videos from YouTube and from other different applications by making relevant site ID which is convenient enough. Moreover, it enables me to find my documents with tags and metadata that enables me to spend less time on searching for my important documents on daily basis. Apart from this I really like its indexing features that helps in finding things much more faster which automatically increases the efficiency of my teamwork’s. Therefore, from my perspective this application is really beneficial in managing and organizing a lot of my documents at one certain location with the ability to format or edit them according to my needs and desire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The source editing option is not professional as it doesn’t include syntax coloring for the code, or even the font is different. It is also difficult to read as it is same serif font as regular rich text. Its major weak point is that it requires specialized developers to use it full features and it is really difficult for new users to take full benefit from it. Its new touch user interface can be improved. Many of its small features become cumbersome when use them extensively. To use its new version, there is need to update it but after update it doesn’t work smoothly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Experience Manager is well organized for large companies that need a strong, complete and robust content management experience to manage several websites. It is well-suited for integration with other organizations such as analytics, targeting and email marketing. AEM is also a costly product with steep learning curve, so it’s no suitable for small-sized companies. I would recommend it if you are looking for more reasonable solution that is easy to pick up and play. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe is providing best content management software in the form of this product that helps me by providing a digital asset management and it also offers me document management solutions, user- generated content organization and also a great helper in providing social engagement platform on the long run. It has the best features that act as a centralized workspace that helps me creative team that seamless integration connects with the present work. It helps me in managing digital customer across multiple channels like mobile applications, communities over the lifetime of all my clients. I really like its beneficial features that help me to cover digital asset management and furthermore it also offers me form and documents solutions on the long run. I really like it because it’s a user generated content organization that enables my working to a larger extent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With its clean design of technical creativity, the ability to change the software types within our sites can be updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

But there's not much I've hated to anything regarding this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It provides us a lot of details instead of on the experiences that clients were absolutely excited with. But now I'm intrigued by the large persistence that Adobe Experience Manager has produced all over the cloud. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Engineer
Construction
What do you like best?

Ability of this software with other adobe applications is my all-time favorite aspect of this specific product. Also as a working person I had a tough job in surfing different types of web pages on daily basis. So, I don’t find enough time to get a translator to translate each one of the language of these desirable pages. For this purpose I used this software and it provides an immense support by translating all the pages on the go. Also I like its interface which is clean and simple enough to be understood by every type of individual whether they are technical or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is my best solution in this huge world of technology. So, I can’t think of any major drawbacks in it that makes it my most favorite. Also, I prefer this product over other applications of this regard. It’s always a good choice for all my working processes as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely it’s a suggested product in terms of all the features and graphics. In a short interval of time it has become an immense helper and a friendly partner as well. Hence, for me this product is suitable for any kind of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drag and drop interface of this product allows variety of data to be stored at a single location.

Best application for maintaining lager websites where there is huge burden.

Every disturbing page or files can be blocked from it and produce good results.

It can translate a large number of languages with huge ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack Web Developer
What do you like best?

The documentation of AEM is very detailed and for the most part the code in it is open source. When working with Adobe consultants, I felt that they helped our development and product teams get up and running very quickly with the new software during our transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it is very enterprise level and not widely used, when running into issues a developer can't use a lot of the resources they might be used to using with other more widely used solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At the company I used AEM at, we created a way to allow non-technical users to make simple edits to the site, while limiting them to predefined styles and an approval process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I love Adobe Experience Manager, with it we can manage digital strategies as experts, its performance is magnificent. I like your website because it has well-distributed content, in addition to having enough specifications. I can establish good relationships with my clients, in addition to being able to schedule specific meetings with them. Adobe Experience Manager is a very robust and complex product to maneuver completely, however, when you adapt to it you can enjoy its diverse characteristics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A specific aspect that does not satisfy me completely is that Adobe Experience Manager is not very compatible with third-party tools, you will have to have another range of Adobe products. Therefore their costs tend to be higher. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Experience Manager is a digital platform software that should be used by all companies, it is expensive, but it fully compensates for its cost. You will be able to work with the best in current technology, you will feel how the company advances by itself. I recommend it a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the greatest benefits has been the increase of communication with our customers, this has created a significant increase in our sales. On the other hand we have a better design management for our web pages, also we can design them in a shorter time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Digital Marketing Specialist
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Ease of creating the pages and doing the social engine optimization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely fantastic tool without any flaws. Ease of migration from ECM to AEM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create the global pages, article pages and topics pages. Ease of tracking pages and click through ratio. Ease of bifurcating the pages globally and locally. Great tool for any big organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create the global pages, article pages and topics pages. Ease of tracking pages and click through ratio. Ease of bifurcating the pages globally and locally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I'm interested in the wide availability in the cloud provided by Adobe Experience Manager. With its intuitive design technology we can edit with just drag and drop, the ability to edit applications of our pages. AEM gives me a large amount of information about the experiences that satisfy our customers in order to guide in a better way and have more personalized approaches to address satisfactorily with the needs of our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only inconvenience for any small or medium business is the cost of this service. If there is the possibility of acquiring it, I invite you to do so since the benefits you will get are incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a tool with a wide variety of important and innovative features that make this a great work experience. We have improved the experiences that our customers have about our products, we have also made ourselves known in a better way. Finally, after integrating AEM with Adobe Target, the tests and personalization A / B help us to choose in an effective way what we want to project to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Adobe experience manager has been helpful in getting our digital experiences consistent across channels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not intuitive, and ramp-up for new hires is significant compared to our old platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use a third-party vendor for implementation, Adobe gets you stood up but the power users are outside that company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Build a more consistent customer experience, digital asset management, content creation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

I like your web design since it achieves attractive and efficient results, allows users to efficiently manage their savings in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It should improve the capacity of easy since it presents problems in this section and improve the updates that can get to damage some documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our workers are not very satisfied with the result of this software, it has facilitated much their work what ed more profitable in time and economically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Adobe experience manager to have a usable editing program in 80% of the activities of our Company it is very easy for new web developers to use this since the handling is fast and without any problem improving the organization and personalization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Component based editing makes it easy for multiple content editors to build standard pages fairly quickly. AEM has also handled some business rule- heavy components well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Touch UI has not worked well with displaying assets in the sidekick. Some functions are easier done in Classic, but user has the ability to switch back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content is better managed. Renditions of assets can be easily created and editors can quickly build component based content pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and works as a great storage space for company assets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few issues/errors when it comes to saving smart crops on photos. Not sure how to troubleshoot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Storage space/drive/cloud Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Digital Marketer, SEO | Web Operations | Demand Center of Excellence
What do you like best?

My partners, the ease-of-use, integration, and intuitive design of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at this time but I'm currently accessing the tool and will focus on the ease of integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building a world-class online B2B experience for all users at all stages of the journey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Uploading images from scene7 was easy to use, and adding components like curated left navigations, banners, CTA's, etc. was always breezy. I liked how the TLPs were listed week by week - it made it easy for visual people to look at changing promotions. Switching between preview mode and editing mode was simple, and activating new changes almost always took immediately to the site as opposed to an hour, or 24 hours; that was probably my favorite part of the entire app, was how quick changes could be made to the site. Overall I found it to be a pretty application to use, and I would recommend to somebody within graphic design, web design, online merchandising, digital retail marketing, etc. Especially if you work within apparel retail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was really difficult to build size charts in ASAP, so much so that I almost avoided the task altogether. There needs to be a better way to copy and paste from other size charts or upload templates or something, other than starting from scratch each time. Also, it could be really difficult to find where your page was depending on how many separate verticals there were within your site/business. Also, I thought it was really frustrating you could only copy and paste within one page's TLP listing, and couldn't carry a component between verticals (i.e. If I created a drop-down trending section on the women's clothing left navigation, I couldn't copy and paste it onto the plus size clothing page.) Lastly, when there was an engineering issue, or something wasn't loading to the page, the team was almost non-responsive and completely unhelpful - probably the easiest fix on this list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really easy to use for newcomers within the e-commerce or online merchandising industries, and allows you to collaborate cross functionally super easily. Would definitely consider if you have employees who aren't totally tech savvy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was ensuring the women's clothing page was designed and set for upcoming weeks, along with the graphic design and digital marketing teams. I used it to manage promotional imagery and taxonomy attributes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

node developer
What do you like best?

Adobe experience manager is a platform with extremely modular design and provides ease of integration with other adobe products. Its features are well developed. The customer business support is also very efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its permissions take a lot of time while users are working and can cause interruption. It also sometimes does not allow you to copy text that exists in adobe formats. It is also not easy to install or program. The documents are not always updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe experience is an extremely useful application and has negligible disadvantages. The problems are also easily diagnosable. Thus one may consider using experience manager. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe experience manager is an experience integrated with adobe analytics products. It provides numerous experience management and content management opportunities and is extremely useful especially for the advertising industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.