Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews & Product Details

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

The new Acrobat Reader DC has the best presentation surface and can insert new notes and highlight special parts if required. It provides a pristine, easy-to-use version for working with PDF documents and is enabled both locally and in the cloud. Also, working on tablets and smartphones is a small piece of software on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult not to delete documents or download and save documents and then try to edit them. I find it easier to edit blank documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with all Adobe products, they will be subject to a one-month trial period. In any case, take advantage of this and the tutorials they have available on their website, and the tons of tutorials you can find with a simple Google search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat DC helps me to solve the confidentiality problem. It saves time when editing important documents and enables me to permanently remove text from electronic documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat DC Overview

What is Adobe Acrobat DC?

Adobe Acrobat DC means a more seamless experience for your users, fewer hassles for your IT team.

Adobe Acrobat DC Details

$11,171
@Adobe
26,296 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.

Adobe Acrobat DC Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Adobe Acrobat DC community
Have you used Adobe Acrobat DC before?

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Showing 1,735 Adobe Acrobat DC reviews
Showing 1,735 reviews
Already have Adobe Acrobat DC?
Office Administrator
What do you like best?

I am able to create, edit and save my everyday business documents. I am able to share with my team and collaborate on edits and rewrites. We also use this application to send documents over to clients. I like the feature that either lets us send an editable document or a secure documents for signature. I would say 95% of my saved documents are Adobe files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the customer service and billing departments. It should not be this difficult to get billing clarification or product support. We tried adding users and that was not easy as well as the fact that our billing was a nightmare. They for some reason did not add one user to our corporate account, but created an entire separate billing account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do your research and learn to use the product on your own. Don't rely on customer service for support as it is not only difficult to understand them, they have difficulty understanding your issues as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe allows us to create and edit all of our daily business documents quickly and easily. Our clients depend on uploads as well and Adobe is compatible with every client applications. We have not had any issues with corrupted document once we switched over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software allows me as an editor to collaborate with the designer on my team. She sends me the files after she lays out a report, and I can highlight areas that need to be changed or insert notes with suggestions. It feels very user-friendly to me and is a great way to view PDFs for any purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally my Adobe will glitch, and if I highlight a certain area of text, a completely different area will end up highlighted. So sometimes I have to close out of the program and reopen it. But when it's working well, I have no complaints about the available features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a reliable way to view or comment on PDFs, this is your software! There's an option to save password-protected PDFs as well. If you need a software to help you easily sign PDFs electronically, this is a great option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can work well with writers, designers, and other editors on my team using this software to highlight problem areas and leave comments about how a design could be improved. This software also works well for electronically signing documents when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat es un lector confiable y cuenta las herramientas más avanzadas para la edición de archivos PDF. Su interfaz es atractiva y fácil de comprender. Me gusta porque me permite organizar las páginas y también comprimir los archivos. Además, cuenta con una herramienta de reconocimiento de texto que nos es muy útil para documentos que aún mantenemos en físico. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hasta el momento no he tenido ningún problema con este software. Considero que el conjunto de funciones que incluye Adobe Acrobat es muy sólido. Además, es muy fácil comprender la interfaz y el uso de todas las herramientas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

En general, este Adobe Acrobat cumple con todas las características que ofrece. Este software es el más confiable y sólido de la industria, por lo que cuenta con las herramientas de edición PDF más avanzadas y compatibilidad con múltiples sistemas operativos. Yo lo recomiendo encarecidamente. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Con Adobe Acrobat puedo crear archivos PDF de presupuestos y contratos para los clientes de mi organización, ya que me solicitan explícitamente que todos los documentos se encuentren en este formato. Lo más importante es que podemos crear, firmar e incluso convertir los documentos. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Web Development Manager
What do you like best?

I like everything about Adobe Acrobat DC from its simplicity of use to its proper functioning and adaptation on desktops, laptops and mobile devices to work with PFD documents. It is a practical and efficient editor to create, view, modify, digitally sign any PDF document and more. Undoubtedly our first and most reliable choice for both business and personal use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I don't like about this tool, I have been able to take advantage of it both personally and at work and although its cost may seem a bit high, it is worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Para cualquier tipo de empresa u organización donde se trabaje frecuentemente con archivos PDF, esta será una solución poderosa sin duda alguna y con garantía de calidad al tratarse de un programa de Adobe, vale la pena la inversión. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Adobe Acrobat in every active department of our organization and it has become an indispensable tool in every area of management when working with PDF documents, from creating files to signing documents digitally. It has proven to be an extremely useful resource for every member of our work group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Server/Storage Operations Analyst
What do you like best?

Our documents are shown in PDF and Word format, so we need to switch between the two. I cannot do this without Adobe Acrobat DC. I can convert the uploaded paper into Word and then edit and send it to Adobe, or maybe I can use Adobe's resources to modify the PDF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a bit prohibitive. Whenever the person you are dealing with does not get the full version, the task is put in much more hands for document quality management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to install files that allow you to be like an excellent specialist in pairs, this system should be one of your primary applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat DC makes it super easy to transform and merge files, which I do daily. The editing features also allow you to easily make last-minute changes to some PDF files without returning to the original word file and rotating it again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer III
What do you like best?

I like the system; it is the only application I have used to deal with PDF files. I work in the construction industry and do our drawings as printable PDFs, making it easy to send them away instead of printing them out in a conventional way. I always love the editing possibilities, which can sometimes be a bit sketchy. When I comment on uploaded PDFs, I love the graphics; the design characteristics are exact but outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't love is the demonstration of the device, but that's not a criticism. It didn't do me much good, as I spent much time searching for the drills I needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am looking for Acrobat DC invaluable for planning the reorganization of my PDF, JPG and PNG documents into a larger PDF file that can be sent to customers. It is desirable to make some fundamental decisions, choosing resolution, etc., to keep file sizes in check Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While I can export PDF visuals to use as sketches, I have no chance to organize them into PDF presentations. Acrobat allows me to do this easily and quickly, and it is super easy to include or even eliminate brand-new websites in the process. Likewise, I think it helps edit PDFs and sign electronic papers that comment on ideas with highlighted comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Program Manager, Acquisitions and Divestitures
What do you like best?

Adobe Acrobat is not as pleasant as Photoshop or Illustrator; However, it requires the filling in of naturals; they are an essential part of everyone's life, much faster and much more convenient. It is perfect for handling different documents and allows users to change them smoothly without redrawing anything from scratch. Paper management is intuitive and straightforward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think you can imitate text from a PDF file and transfer it to a Microsoft Word document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat will be the program for everything to do with PDF files. I recommend Adobe Acrobat to anyone who works with large volumes of PDF documents. It is also an excellent tool to create species. Typically, there should be a cloud issue, although I think it will be presented in the long term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I usually generate documents in Microsoft Word and then convert them to PDF before shipping. Sometimes, unusually, I lose the opening word. Here I would use Acrobat to export the PDF to Word to modify it further. My job usually involves scanning documents, and I discover that Acrobat is the easiest tool for this endeavor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's really easy to use -- everything is clearly labeled and the tools are easily found. It's also really easy to edit PDF documents and/or build new ones. Over the last few months, we've had to do more things electronically. Adobe Acrobat has allowed us to easily complete tasks and update files remotely.

I also love how easy it is to combine multiple PDFs into one PDF portfolio, or add/delete pages to a portfolio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When editing, I sometimes have issues with my fonts translating correctly. It's kind of annoying to have to continually download fonts from Typekit, especially when I've used them in other Adobe products already. I wish that if a font was installed in another Adobe product (like InDesign, for example), that it would also be recognized in Acrobat. I like to use Acrobat for making slight updates to files provided to me by colleagues or from our Marketing department, but it becomes difficult when I have to download fonts, etc. just to fix a typo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to explore the various tools so you understand where to go to do what you want. The toolbar really does have a lot of options, so understanding your full functionality is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to create interactive forms that allow us to streamline our processes electronically. We've been able to easily update interactive PDF forms and distribute them via our website and/or email. This has become even more important while working remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Category Manager
What do you like best?

I use Adobe Acrobat DC to create fill and character selector PDFs, merge PDFs, edit and retouch PDFs, and protect paper data. This particular application can execute signing documents in the office and at home much more comfortable. You can forget to print, scan, send and save. I attach the signature or perhaps an electronic signature and send the file by e-mail to the sender. This update complete! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They are not keeping pace with the changes. Often changes to some documents do not correspond to the form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fix it, and you don't need any other tools. It is the most extensive system that exists today at this altitude. Assuming you have worked with PDF before, you want this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can change a pdf file at any time. A signature is also invaluable, as you don't have to fax or scan anything that is a verified signature. It saves us time and money, as we do not need a fax machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cyber Security Product Engineer
What do you like best?

The friendly interface of the tool, it adjust to our needs. When you want to sign a document with your own personal certificate you can do it in just couple of clicks, also you can customize your signature. The option to create forms are quite simple with field controls that helps me a lot when I restring the type of data you can input on it. I love it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly price, could be more cheaper, actually is $14.99 / month but if the cost reduce $10.00 I would be perfect to access more profesional freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial to see if the software comply all your expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create PDF documents from word, manage invoices and digitally sign it to present to the customers. I know we have another software that can do that, but when you transform any document to pdf they change colors and the grid of the objects, but with Adobe DC it does not happen to me. The quantity of font that you can handle is bigger than other solutions and the creation of embedded font documents helps to improve the design and customization of each document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior SEO Project Manager
What do you like best?

Within our organization we work with many documents in PDF format and that is why we have chosen Adobe Acrobat DC. It is a powerful resource for PDF files, its interface is simple, intuitive and has a wide range of tools and functions. There are many things that can be done using this resource, including: create, view, edit, combine, split PDF files, electronically sign documents, make conversions with other formats and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user manuals and video tutorials provided by Adobe are not the best, we had to go to different portals and YouTube videos to understand some features of Acrobat DC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simply effective for the use of PDF files, I recommend it without hesitation, in fact I would say it is perfect for any type of organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adobe Acrobat DC has quickly adapted to our needs in terms of administration and handling of PDF files, it has a wide range of tools and functions that facilitate our daily life. It is also agile and effective for sharing PDF files and signing documents electronically. It is incredibly effective, has meant significant time savings due to its simplicity of use, and has greatly reduced the amount of paper used within our organization by digitizing various types of procedures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Investor-Advisor
What do you like best?

The constant development of Adobe Acrobat, used in various professional fields, has a quality far from being unrivaled. I like how easy it is to switch from any other Adobe product to Acrobat. The high standards and flexibility in each element before it comes to Acrobat create the ultimate Acrobat effect that impresses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I miss plot and marker tools in this solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you frequently use PDF documents, you need to switch to the Pro version immediately. This gives you all the features to edit PDF documents, create PDF documents, and essentially do everything you can imagine with PDF files. If you do not use PDF documents very often, I recommend the free trial version if you need to edit PDF documents and need the free version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This system is used frequently in my office daily. We can use them to keep secure documents. Also, it gives your files a fresh, bright look and can be the ideal formatting when you add electrical documents to student folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Salesforce Administrator
What do you like best?

By including additional important functions, I greatly appreciate the fill and draw option. It allows me to fill in fields that other people can easily fill in and print. This is beneficial for tasks I focus on and that customers constantly have to insert into their own text. I can establish certain fields with certain similar attributes, so the prospect can continuously personalize the file without affecting the product design's caliber. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In Adobe DC, I have not noticed any disadvantage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the read-only version, the DC output has many additional functions that have to verify the pdf proof or even for people who have to manipulate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have many clients who process PDF, so we do not need to ask our clients for brand-new documents, as they have no idea what they don't like about the documents you send us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Account Strategy Director
What do you like best?

Everyone can download the viewer, but it is insufficient. I like all the items that are included with the liberal Adobe Acrobat DC model. Until I began making use of Adobe Acrobat DC, I did not know of most of the functions I missed. The most popular characteristic I use is to produce documents in PDF files. I place fillable items in any document that I've in the planning process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I'd a suggestion, I'd love the signing feature to be simpler to work with if you don't have the electronic signal pad. I don't actually have some issues with Adobe Acrobat DC. I mean, I'd love to have you're taking to an indication screen instantly, which you can use to sign the mouse of yours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd endorse this to all. PDFs are used this program and daily not merely allows you to develop and modify fillable pdf documents, manipulate pages, include web pages and delete pages, harvest web pages and other details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All our styles had been printed, then written until a couple of years backs. For people who must shoot such forms then, after which get info from them, it has been exhausted. It was made a lot easier by being in a position to switch formats into fillable forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This software is one of the PDF editors that acquire a clean format, which allow the flow of a more scalable performance when it comes to business terms with multiple updates in the projects that are carried out, mentioning that its document management is solid and reliable when storing or filing an already idealized work regardless of its size, as it is one of the most striking aspects from my point of view, without excluding that it contains a flexibility designed to consider mainly the ease of use that it can present this practical and creative system in its entirety. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The license that is required to operate this server is quite unnecessary, since most users without much experience in these installations can execute its functions without any problem, including the restrictions of the tools if they do not contain said document for access total of this PDF editor, being a problem at low scales, but considerable since it is nefarious no matter how small it is, including that its pricing models are totally confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it maintains an extensive line of options to make any PDF document in particular, it is ideal for measuring most of the existing formats, in which we can develop all kinds of projects, regardless of the area or job category of organizations with totally different environments in work beds, due to its versatile programming, necessary for the final structuring of these developer objectives, mentioning that it is an incredible perfect tool for all organizations regardless of their executive size. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is being used by most of the departments that we acquire today, due to its advanced features in the editing and management of PDF documents, with additional options that allow establishing a better guide in each project to be executed, such as the conversion of PDF to Word formats, the creation of forms necessary for our customer service satisfaction approaches, including its ability to insert or delete individual pages within an already done document, which is useful for reusing old files with current redactions, similar in what you need to use to save effort and labor time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

O2 Engineering Intern
What do you like best?

I use Adobe Reader for almost all my PDF files. It has many editing functions and a really clean, intuitive interface. I also utilize it to scan documents - it works very well with Adobe Scan. This is particularly helpful when I have to rearrange web pages in a current PDF file, or perhaps separate several web pages and also combine them into a new file. The document comparison and electronic signature capabilities can also be very helpful. Overall, a great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one point I would change about Acrobat Reader would be the necessity to sign several documents. We ought to be able to edit each PDF document without paying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Reader DC is essentially the most popular and dependable document management software. It provides several innovative choices which enable you to make use of passwords to minimize file usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This way, whoever makes use of the documents I download online may instantly fill in the online form and also print out the written information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de soporte de aplicaciones
What do you like best?

I particularly like the simplicity of the design of the Adobe Acrobat PDF reader. I also like that the resolution of the documents pages adapts automatically depending on the device you are using. I also like its read-aloud feature, which is very useful in presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that there is a one-time fee per computer or device. I think they should have a fee for an unlimited number of devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Acrobat is software that is easy to navigate and compatible with all types of devices or operating systems. It has tools to do any type of editing in PDF documents. Additionally, you can convert scanned documents into editable PDF files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Adobe Acrobat in the company to handle all kinds of documentation of our procedures. The most important and beneficial thing is that we can use it from our smartphones, desktop computers or laptops. Besides, it is also very beneficial for us to scan the documents and then convert them into editable PDF. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.