AddressTwo Reviews & Product Details

AddressTwo Overview

What is AddressTwo?

Do you want to be in control of your own business? Are you tired of not having the info when you need it and where you need it? No more lost customers and misunderstandings. Simple CRM Software is here to save your day, and your business. Simple CRM Software is exactly what it says it is – Simple. No matter how unfamiliar you think you are with new-age technology, this little helper will make you feel like an expert in no time. At Adresstwo, we always tailor our products with our customers in mind, so that you don’t have to spend eternity studying it. Simple CRM is the simplest software for small business owners that you can possibly find on the market. With a web-based CRM Software, you no longer have to worry about: - Downloading or installing anything - Updating anything - Paying for an upgrade or a new version - Losing important data if the computer dies or gets stolen Simple CRM is an online cloud-based software that will become integral part of your company. All you need is a stable computer and you’re set to go! Since the data should be accessible to everyone from your company in real-time, this means that your computers should be properly working all the time. With a Simple CRM Software you’ll be able to manage your leads, organize you contacts, never miss important tasks and activities, and most importantly, you will be able to foster the rapport with your customers in a way you never though you could. With so much pressure off your back, you’ll be able to focus on what really matters – your customers and your prospective customers. With this simple yet effective change your business will flourish. Do something useful for your business today and sign up for a free trial version!

AddressTwo Details
English, French

Organize your contacts, manage leads, follow-up, tasks and activities—with a simple CRM

AddressTwo
2005
Indianapolis, IN
@addresstwo

AddressTwo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AddressTwo community
Have you used AddressTwo before?

AddressTwo Reviews

Showing 6 AddressTwo reviews
Ratings (1)
Already have AddressTwo?
IN
What do you like best?

I like the fact that this site is very straight forward and easy to interface. I feel as though someone with little of no CRM experience can jump right in and learn as the go. This is a huge plus for our small company which is sales focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the videos and help from the customer service department are difficult to find and the process for a phone call/technical issue is a bit more involved than it needs to be. If the ease of use mentioned in the first question was as easy for the help/technical issue line that would be huge in my opinion. It seems like companies really do not want to talk to there customers, you could greatly differentiate your self in this respect if you had a call center/help desk that could be contacted with more ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot and you will be glad you did. Perfect for a small-mid size company who has little/limited experience with a CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For sure account management and account management has been helped 100 percent as oppose to going through a hand note pad (Joking) I personally have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Simple. There are not tons of configuration items and its easy to modify fields and customize options. I also like the calendar integrations with 3rd parties. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not an easy way to dedupe accounts, and the options provided are confusing and often do not work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a lot easier to adopt than Salesforce and more affordable. Ideal for inside sales teams and tracking. 90% of what salesforce is really used for this can do, for far less money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's good for us to track activity and avoid cross selling. I wish it had better revenue estimating tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Definitely like the ability to keep notes on our clients which helps us remember them and meet their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of automatic download between website and addresstwo.

No texting available from addresstwo - we have phone numbers in our client data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for maintaining our client data and for getting consistent help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintaining a client contact data base with the benefit of follow-up systematized whether an email blast, a campaign of emails, or our newsletter blast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bulk sending e-mails and easy editing for the templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited editing tools when making a template Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to send e-mails in a quick and efficient manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

The user interface is logical, so anyone can use the program without any training. I love the fact that there is more than meets the eye as well. Meaning with just a little bit of guidance from the video tutorials I was able to customize the software to meet our needs. And for our small company the price point is PERFECT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having used a behemoth product in the past, I was looking for some features I Really like....however Adrress Two is a very simple CRM...designed to give you the basic needs of a CRM without all the OTHER stuff you would not need yet still have to pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had NO CRM. Two people responsible for sale where compiling their own notes and action in their individual Outlook Calendars and Contacts. Not possible as we are growing. After trialing a few different products, we chose A2 and LOVE IT! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Troy Hanna of AddressTwo

Thank you so much for your review Tonya! Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Business Coach, Speaker, Trainer
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

It is hard to say what I like best. It is a very user friendly CRM but the best thing about Address Two has to be my relationship with Troy and his support of me using the software to help me maximize it in my business. I love the app. I love the history function. All in all, its a great CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find something I dislike about AddressTwo. There are features like the projects function I don't use. But there isn't anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple sales CRM with lots of power this is it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Troy and I had to great conversation this week about adding an in depth campaign and follow up system that i have created to increase my sales. So that is the internal problem I am solving right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Troy Hanna of AddressTwo

Thanks Rich it's been a woohooing great time working with you over the last few years!