ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign

(1,014)

ActiveCampaign helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers. Its Saas platform enables businesses to create optimized customer experiences by automating many behind the scenes processes and communicating with their customers across channels with personalized, intelligence-driven messages.

Work for ActiveCampaign?

Learning about ActiveCampaign?

ActiveCampaign Reviews

Ask ActiveCampaign a Question
Mary G.

"Super easy and intuitive email, marketing solution!"

What do you like best?

ActiveCampaign has a super intuitive user interface that made my transition from my previous provider almost completely pain free. What I love the most: the ease of use, tagging, contact based, and super easy automations, LOVE IT!! I had paid for being able to implement automations with my previous provider but never been able to really get a good grasp on their system. Not cool since I'm a techie kind of gal. The drag and drop visual interface with AC is a dream. My list is growing gangbusters because of how much I've been able to implement since making the switch.

What do you dislike?

So I have to find something to dislike? Dang! The only thing I can think of is improving the ability to pull in and create a campaign from an RSS feed. And in the grand scheme of things, that's a speck of dust that I know they're working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's no need to start out with a company that offers less. ActiveCampaign is set up to grow with you in an intuitively and seamless way. I wish it had been available when I started out. Two or three questions to ask yourself. 1. Does your provider make it easy to tag your contacts for granular segmentation? 2. Is your current system contact based or list based? If it's list based get off of there now. 3. How easy are automations to implement?

Marketing Automation. List Segmentation. Setting up evergreen funnels. Creating sales automations. I've been able to very easily set up nurturing sequences for very targeted groups of contacts because of the granular segmentation I can do with tagging.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ActiveCampaign
Showing 1,014 ActiveCampaign reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ActiveCampaign
Ярослав .

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

David C.

"Just Love My Active Campaign"

What do you like best?

I've used a fair number of CRM and contact management tools, Active Campaign has really exceeded my expectations, great customer support (live chat) and basically I can't think of anything that Activecampaign can't do. I use it for 2 different businesses and have great success.

What do you dislike?

I wish that their live support was 24/7, but that's a relatively minor thing, it's available MOST times I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say give it a try, there's really no way you can lose as they have a pretty decent trial period if I recall correctly. Their customer services is excellent and their platform is relatively easy to use and the automations are intuitive and straightforward and work well once you figure it out. They have a very nice sliding scale payment so you can start small and scale up as you grow. I really like that.

I have cut down my customer flow work down by about 75% for my one business and used to to manage the other businesses customer flow completely. The benefits is I know about problems that I might have missed and we can always follow up with things: because it's automated.

uday g.

"Great full service eCRM and Marketing Automation platform - with solid support and training"

What do you like best?

The tools are very straight-forward to use and almost infinitely flexible in terms of their capabilities - from setting up very basic campaigns and automations to highly complex and conditional automations using tagging tied into a membership platform system, AccessAlly, we use, ActiveCampaign allows us to scale easily.

But the biggest thing going for ActiveCampaign is the deep support and training they offer customers at no additional cost - I have gone through a series of on-boarding calls with their team which was highly useful and I would normally expect to pay for as part of some extended support package. Additionally, I have been able to schedule one-on-one sessions with their training team for additional questions that come up and then they have a live chat feature to cover any immediate issues that we encounter.

They also offer in-person training events at no-cost and so their commitment to their customer base is clear and consistent. It's not just to get you to sign up but there as you grow. I didn't see that level of support from the other services we considered.

They also offer a deep level of integration with things like site and sms notification - it seems they are on the lookout for what new innovations are happening across their industry and developing solutions to address those needs. I appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the only dislike I have, if this even really counts, is that it is web based vs. a desktop application - that's such a minor issue, though, but it comes into play when dealing with creating larger automation campaigns and the interface feels like it would be easier as part of a desktop application.

It's honestly not a big deal, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend - if you are using AccessAlly, ActiveCampaign seems like the best integration partner.

marketing automation, email delivery, customer tagging, sms notifications, site based messaging.

Benefits include a streamlined interface and system that covers almost all of our marketing and customer management needs.

Amber H.

"Better results in mail marketing thanks to ActiveCampaign."

What do you like best?

ActiveCampaign is a platform with excellent features and integration options. That has a great support, making this position one of the best tools for mail marketing.

The main function that I love about this tool are its options to automate. I can send automatic replies, manage lists, automate my contacts and even have a feature known as offer within your CRM system that allows you to send direct messages to customers, schedule appointments, among others. These automations, besides being quite robust and effective, are very easy to use.

I also like that ActiveCampaing is very effective when you receive emails that have already been sent.

In addition to all this, this platform has an interface that is very easy to navigate and has a small tutorial when you start on the platform for the first time.

What do you dislike?

ActiveCampaign does not offer a free plan and the free trial only offers fourteen available days. It is also necessary to spend a lot of time knowing the platform to make it work correctly because it has a learning curve that can be a bit complex, but for some that for others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a tool with multiple marketing automations and that is integrated with the sales of your business without any doubt, ActiveCampaing is the most appropriate tool. Otherwise you need something simpler, that is easy to use by beginners and does not need so much maintenance. I recommend you to look for a simpler platform.

With Active Campaign we have been able to configure many automations that have made our work in the market area within the company much less complex and complicated. Tracking of sales and active campaigns is one of the many automations that the platform allows.

It also saves us a lot of time when linking all the emails with the built-in CRM of this tool. Allowing thus to have better results in the sales area.

Patricia E.

"My new favorite of favorites!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very intuitive, easy to navigate, easy to use, lots of great features to help make my business better.

I was using Mailchimp, which had given me the ability to send my daily inspirational quote to my subscribers for 5 years. For that purpose, it was great. But with a growing list and interest, came the need for me to start automating. That's when I realized I had outgrown Mailchimp.

I took a good 3 to 4 months researching a new email marketing/automation platform. I read reviews, I watched tutorials on YT so that I could see the guts of several platforms. I asked around. The reply was consistent: AC is very robust and the easiest to use. So I finally made the decision for AC, and I am so happy I did.

To start, the actual sale process was a real treat. I first signed up for the free trial, within a couple of hours someone called me to check up on me. Did I need anything? Did I find everything I was looking for? Did I want to accomplish something in particular? WOW Thanks, I have a Spanish-speaking audience, can I make everything in Spanish? "Of course" she said, then she put me in touch with Cristina, their bilingual expert.

Cristina called right afterwards. She was super friendly, and got me to fully sign up in the right plan. She set me up with Shiv, for my onboarding sessions. My experience with Shiv was outstanding. He was personable, friendly and extremely helpful. He made it easy for me to follow along, and to even come up with my own automations and strategies in no time. Just comfortable and fun!

Some time afterwards, I had an emergency. A crucial automation for my membership site launch would begin on a Sunday, when suddenly something triggered it to go live the Wednesday before. I immediately submitted a ticket to the help desk. And I also emailed Cristina as she had offered help anytime. She got back to me real quickly and got me Shiv again to help me on Thursday. Shiv even called me that Friday night —from his home, on his personal time— to make sure everything was working as it should.

Well.... need I say more? Actually, yes! I feel that not only the AC team has my back, but that I have *friends* working with me. Cristina and Shiv have truly been outstanding in their support. So has Cris, with his excellent service during Office Hours, and instructive In Person Study Halls. He's a wealth of knowledge on marketing and automation strategies, tips and ideas. And, he's entertaining and great fun to listen to.

I like there are tons of great features, automation recipes already created for you. Just pick and implement. They have Office Hours, One-to-One meetings, Courses, Podcasts, etc. All sorts of education and trainings to help you get the best of the platform, and grow your business.

In short, I am just so happy with my AC friends! And the bottom line: I'm happy my new business is blossoming in the right direction thanks to this excellent platform. And, I have only scratched its surface!

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. The system is intuitive and easy to navigate. I would like to have the support live chat back, they used to have it. (And nothing like an instant response, right? ) . If you send a support ticket you obviously need to wait. My experience with help tickets has been mixed. I've received a response fairly quickly most of the times. Other times, it's taken a week or a bit longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the free trial and see for yourself if this is the right platform for you. Chances are it will be, and it will help you communicate better and more effectively with your clients.

The benefits are that I feel I'm getting to communicate and get to know my followers better. So that itself is very valuable to me. AC is helping me to prioritize what I want to implement to grow my business, giving my followers the best I can give them, individually.

Wesley D.

"Great email service. Easy to use with great integrations, just needs better customer support."

What do you like best?

I like the automation and integrations that ActiveCampaign offers. This helps streamline a lot of our workflow from drip campaigns to automated list building from website subscribers.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I really don't like about AC is the customer support. Unless you pay them a bunch of money, email is pretty much they only way they will talk to you. It's extremely hard (usually impossible) to get someone on the phone. With that said, they are pretty responsive in email, it's just very frustrating when I have an urgent need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If customer service is one of your top priorities, maybe consider another service. Other than that, AC is great! The automation is fantastic. Also, the drip campaigns are easy to set up and track. I like the drag and drop feature which allows you to essentially create a drip funnel tree (like a family tree). This makes it easy to see how everything is related. You can also quickly identify the flow and and see where there might be hang ups. The goal setting is easy and you are able to see when and where people move as they progress toward your goal. This makes it easy to A/B test your messaging as you push your audience in different directions through the funnel. I also do appreciate the integrations in Active Campaign because they streamline data collection.

We build out subscriber list with ease and are able to automatically drop new subscribers into a drip funnel, depending on where they came from.

Susan D.

"The most professional way to make automated email marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

For me, the best thing about active Campaign is the constant education it offers. Since you start the startup tutorial you realize that the company is committed to your learning platform which is appreciated tank avoids many inconveniences for not knowing how to use the platform.

However, it also shows an interface that is easy to understand, functional and not very complicated, which greatly helps the first point. If the platform is easy to use and also take care to teach you how to use it, it makes the experience very pleasant.

A no less important point that gives a great added value is the integration with WordPress for the editing and formulation of emails. Not all options have that advantage.

What do you dislike?

This program has few negative points since its performance in general is very good. However, something that I have been struggling with a bit is the email tests that do not belong to a campaign as such, but it is a test email. It is a little complicated to be able to modify and distribute this individual e-mail to a group of people.

On the other hand the reference of sponsorship in the emails referring to activate Campaign is the one that manages the emails is not very attractive to customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although it has a couple of things to improve Active Campaign is a highly recommended option since it is very functional, in fact with it you can save in some cases up to 2 or 3 additional applications to match the functionality provided by Active Campaign. Highly recommended

Marketing email management has been much easier since we used active Campaign. The truth is even fun the way in which weapons a list of emails for customers / consumers causing a substantial time saving and better functionality of the company.

Erin C.

"Powerful platform with top notch onboarding experience!"

What do you like best?

The automations you can create with ActiveCampaign are incredible! There is already an automation recipe for just about anything you could imagine and if by chance there isn't, you have the ability to build your own from scratch. I really enjoyed how easy it was to set up integrations with other software we are currently using as well. The documentation offered by ActiveCampaign is very well written and easy to follow when you need that extra nudge of support as you continue to get familiar with the platform. I was also very impressed by the onboarding experience and support we have been given along the way.

What do you dislike?

With the exception of a few very minor streamlining suggestions to make the workflow even simpler, there is not a lot to dislike. The platform is very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The onboarding process is phenomenal! If it feels like this might be a good fit, this process will really highlight why it probably is. We have had tremendous support and encouragement from their team and feel confident and successful in our implementation thus far.

ActiveCampaign has allowed our team to move from doing much of our marketing outreach manually to automating the majority of it. We are excited to continue to build out thoughtful automations that engage and support our users in a timely manner, so that we can free up more time to be able to reach out to individual users on a more personal level.

Lucas M.

"A long way to go"

What do you like best?

The proposed tools like deals, automations, and Predictive Sending

What do you dislike?

The system interface is pretty bad, and support is arguably the worst I've ever had in any such service.

The support does not solve the issues, delay, today I have a ticket open more than 60 days, no one answers.

Support is the worst part of the Activecampaign

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ActiveCampaign is a cool product, but they have many problems improving the tool.

Support is absolutely incompetent, annoying and should be completely overhauled by the company.

The system interface needs to be improved urgently.

On the other hand, the emails are sent correctly, the Predictive Sending system has increased my opening rate.

The Dashboard with the leads information is good.

I upgraded my subscription to the $ 99 plan and one of the tools they offer does not work.

Already have almost 60 days, support responds when you want, this is a very annoying part of the whole process with ActiveCampaign

Scott A. D.

"Powerful tools to transform your focus and your sales"

What do you like best?

My experience with Active Campaign comes in two parts. Initially for 3+ years I've used the most basic set up and was ok with the limited feature set but the "lite" tools only cost $10/mo.

But I was aware that the full CRM might open up some possibilities to improve my sales and boy did it. The increased investment was offset by the ability to see what prospects are doing and who might be ready to talk and get started with us.

In the last month, using basic automations I've had 7 prospects hit the "score" that elevates them to a "deal" in my CRM. Game Changer!

What do you dislike?

Very little - I suppose if I picked one it would be an increased wait time for support chat. It was almost instant but now, more customers mean more support needed but quality people are hard to find now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. Book an onboarding call with the advances support team and they'll get you set up and running quickly.

Core problems solved include automating many things (welcome series, anyone?) and the scoring has been super powerful.

Luke J.

"I love ActiveCampaign! The Best E-Mail Marketing Solution Available 100% "

What do you like best?

1. The automations

Super powerful. The automations are second to none, they essentially allow you to create an email marketing eco-system where your contact list doesn't just get pushed through aimlessly but instead they live and interact with different automations dependant on any factor you choose be it email opens / date / tags the options are endless.

2. Ease Of Use and a Great UI

It's very easy to get to grips with and use even for a beginner. The UI is very intuitive and it just makes sense. Everything exists where it should and its a pleasure to interact with.

3. Integrating The API

Added on top of the already powerful system that you get inside your activecampaign account you can also access their REST API so you can embed it seemlessly into your website. This to me is a very powerful. I now have my website and activecampaign communicating and updating each other. The docs are also simple and straight forward to follow which is nice.

What do you dislike?

Things I think they could work on is:

1. Replying to Questions.

Some questions I had at the beginning remained unanswered. Luckily I managed to find the answers after a few googles.

2. Pricing Structure

The pricing is fair but it can become quite expensive sometimes to add features that I wouldn't necessarily consider Premium such as adding a modal form to your website... Luckily most of the best features are available straight away.

3. Signing Key For Webhooks

It would be great to have a signing key included with every webhook payload for security.

Saves me loads of time with email marketing. I setup the automations and then the rest works automatically.

I am able to give a unique customer experience to every contact and I know that I can trust that my contacts are being handled correctly and in accordance with how they interact with my emails and website...

Peter L.

"Wonderfully intuitive and powerful, with great educational material included"

What do you like best?

I'm certainly loving the fact you can import entire automations from existing ActiveCampaign users, as well as share them with others. The pre-built automation library is fairly robust, so even if you're new (like me), you don't have to start from absolute scratch. Even if there isn't an automation that is exactly what you're looking for, you can find one that's close enough to tweak and customize to your liking. At minimum, it will give you a pretty good idea of what you should be building out so you're not sitting there paralyzed, staring at a blank screen, unsure of how to even begin.

What do you dislike?

I suppose, primarily being an affiliate marketer, I'm not too thrilled about their policy with affiliate marketing on their platform. That being said, I've come to see it as a positive, as it weeds out potential spammers and encourages email campaigns and content that adds value to the person receiving the email. It's shifted my approach on affiliate marketing to one that will surely benefit both parties for the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend asking yourself what features you're in most need of, both now and in the future. I took a long time (perhaps, too long) deciding which platform I wanted to stick with long-term. I didn't want to risk investing in a platform that could only serve me in the present/near future, but didn't have the capacity and tools necessary to keep scaling my company in the long-run. Although it's common amongst email service providers to allow contact migrating between platforms, you're essentially still having to start from "scratch", as far as your reputation is concerned. Not having to worry about that is a nice weight off my shoulders, so definitely consider if you see yourself having to migrate from one platform to another later on down the road.

Although I'm new to the platform, I'd say the biggest benefit of the platform over its competitors are the (seemingly) endless options for automating a campaign to do just about anything. Every time I've thought "hmmm, I wonder if I can do this...", I've been able to find it on ActiveCampaign. That's not to say it's perfect, but I've used other platforms where I quickly realized the limitations. So far, so good.

Chastin J. M.

"I was able to consolidate many systems"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it's an all in one solution with its features. One of my favorite features is the ability to include all the components of your campaign into its workflows. Basically, you can manage everything from start to finish in one place. Also, I like that you can track just about everything. It's not limited to someone simply opening an email. There's website and link tracking, there's actions tracking, email forwarding, and more. From there, you can automate actions when those things happen.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting. I feel like it could be just a little bit more in-depth. I would like to see more of the steps our users take through reporting. What websites are they visiting, what links are they clicking? What's causing them to unsubscribe, what's causing them to buy, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend going in with the trial and automating just one marketing effort in your business to the maximum. That way, you can see its full capabilities and you will really see the possibilities in your business.

I am solving the problem of making sure that everyone is right where they need to be on respective lists. For example, it can automatically add or remove people from Facebook custom audiences. It saves me a lot of time and hassle. Also, I am solving the problem of having separate systems for lead and client management.

Wilfried J.

"Good Experience + GOOD EDUCATION PROGRAM"

What do you like best?

What i liked the best is the free education program that come with any price you'll subscribe to active campaign

What do you dislike?

The worst thing in my opinion is the way to link automation stepswhen you want to create a loop, like the best one on my experience is the one of GetResponse (Like you can create loop) on get response you jsut drag and drop to loop to another one, and on active campaign you'll have t ocreate another branch, BUT they thought about it cause they facilitate the way of you doing this by alowing you to copy past all the automation that come under your action, and so i think in term of intuitive usage + productivity, on a scale to 10, that could cost them 1,5 point cause this is a REALLY usefull feature, but it's not a thing you cannot work without, so it's just unfortunate i'll say

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What you want to know is if all the automations you'll need are doable with active campaign and if it's all feature about what you are going to pay and if not how much will it cost you

That way will help you don't go over budget

Managing Mailing lists is clearly easy and in that way you can feel a bit more like you are playing a game on making your customers convert to automation or to call to action

David B.

"A Modern and Intuitive Interface - I setup Everything Day 1"

What do you like best?

As a design agency we are invited into many small to medium marketing stacks for our publisher clients ranging from 5,000 to 100,000 list size. We understand why so many of our clients like a simple interface and UX provided in the Mailchimp class of solutions but when you look at AC and the ability to handle customizations of the process from form opt-in to campaign send and all the automations for the engagement of every list subscriber you absolutely want to be in a premium class tool. The onboarding was amazing too. I signed up, got basic starting up videos and engaged with the team to make sure I was on track. Shoutout to Patrick for making this a fast paced into as I'm always short on time. Plus when I had questions with my first form build, the support chat helped me without having to come back later or wait for a ticket reply.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the ActiveCampaign logo "powered by" mark that would get us referral credit. Since our clients want no other brand distracting from the experience we need white-label everything! Oh, that's a simple click of button to remove- well that was easy!

We were able to remove wufoo forms, intercom chat, mailchimp and combine all these Saas solutions for ActiveCampaign and consolidate all these touch points for each of our subscribers and leads. The lead rating gives us a view to the most engaged audience and delivers prospects into our leads funnel as deals right in the solution.

Gloria Grace R.

"Great Value, Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

I admit the first thing I liked about ActiveCampaign was the price, but once I started using the features, I saw just how powerful this software could be. My favorite feature are the automations. They are fairly easy to create and they allow me to create conditions so that I send the right email to the right subscriber at the right time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't understand how to use a feature and the online help directory doesn't always provide a clear answer for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice is to seriously consider it because I have been very satisfied with the product.

Tagging my subscribers has made it easier to segment my campaigns so they reach the correct person. I also have a campaign set up to automatically unsubscribe people who aren't active readers of my email. While the downside of this has led to a small list, the upside is that the list I have now is much more engaged with my content.

Andre' S.

"Everything you want from a marketing automation tool minus the contract"

What do you like best?

We really like just about all the features of the platform.

First of all, it's been a wonderful tool to have as an agency because there's no setup fee, they offer month to month pricing, the pricing itself is incredibly competitive and their onboarding team is excellent.

So it's everything you want in a marketing automation/CRM tool without the long term contract and big setup fee.

Then, it's quick and easy to setup. With just a few steps of initial coding, you're up and running. We recently had a client up and running within 2 days which is unheard of with other automation tools.

I like how the Contact functions work and their use of tagging in order to segment your lists. The automations themselves are easy to build and I especially like how they have pre-build automation that you can launch & customize which takes a lot of the thinking out of the equation.

The email builder is easy to use and offers lots of templates. Ditto for the form builder.

The CRM piece is nice but we haven't used that as much as the automation & email components.

Their onboarding support is second to none and their customer service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

Two things are a bit odd. First is their "Deals' naming convention for Opportunities within the CRM. We've been using the system for 6 months and can't quite get our head around why they named it that. I've heard they're changing the name.

The other complaint is their testing feature. When you're trying to test out an individual email within a campaign, there's no easy way to bulk send that email to multiple recipients and they've got an arbitrary limit on the number of test sends you can do within a given time frame.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool without the contract

We've eliminated the need to have multiple platforms in our business for email, automation & CRM. Even our clients who are just doing basic email marketing with companies like Constant Contact find Active Campaign a more robust solution at the same price or slightly higher and it's well worth it for the extra features you get. So we've been able to streamline our agency operations a great deal.

Mark L.

"Awesome value email marketing solution"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Value for money. Ongoing education.

What do you dislike?

Development of new/requested features is a little slow. - Update for 2019, much faster now!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Active Campaign appears to be under the radar compared with some other EMS solutions. I can't believe they aren't the first choice for more people, given the feature set and price match makes them incredible value.

It's very easy to create segmented lists and automations to solve common marketing issues. I use Active Campaign for my blog (https://productivephysician.com/) and have found it easy to learn and create specific email automations relevant to my purposes.

There is an active user community and the ongoing education from Chris Davis and his time is quite amazing. I listen to their podcast every week as well as using their online resources.

Importing automations and campaigns is really easy and allows users to share their high-performing work with others.

2019 update - In recent months the team have released a significant set of new features that make AC an even better solution and even better value. Bravo, Active Campaign!

Richard W.

"Best we've found so far"

What do you like best?

Active campaign has a fantastic Content Management System - I mean its probably the best I have ever used in 15 years of digital marketing - so that makes creating emails very easy. Active campaign is very intuitive to use - the process for setting up automations is very logical - and it all works as you would expect it to. You can't say that for all the automation systems out there. Support is also very good - although we have barely needed it because it is so user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - we use it with Wordpress sites - they make a great combination.

We use it for a subscriber based business. We use it to track and understand where subscribers get their value and we use it as a communication tool based on the way individuals interact with the site. We achieve higher sign up rates and better retention. It is also good because the client finds it easy to use.

Emiliano M.

"Perfect email marketing software for every business"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, layout and appearance of ActiveCcampaign. It's very intuitive and easy to use, in order to automate your marketing you don't need anything else.

Beside that, the feature I use most is message variables. You can use those for pieces of emails that you know you will change later. This saves you a huge amount of time because without it you would have to go a edit each single email manually.

Also it integrates with WordPress, the most common CMS. The pricing is very fair, so that people starting out don't have to spend a lot of money for a small list.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the manage of lists might not be the most intuitive to set up. But once you get the hang of it, it works fine. I suppose the more features and customization available, the harder it can be for people without certain knowledge of email marketing software to break into.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a extremely powerful tool, but it has to fulfill your actual needs.

I acquired ActiveCampaign because other mailing solutions weren't cutting it for the level of automations and customization I needed for my lists.

It's very useful be capable of segmenting my contacts and being able to create meaningful campaigns. I've been able to add customised fields about contacts which filter through to various contact forms on my website. This extra information about my contacts I'm gathering it's extremely useful.

Simone S.

"Great automation system"

What do you like best?

Templates, automation, campaigns and it's quite easy to understand the most important functions. Also it's quite easy to manage the lists of contacts. This is great! The emails sent look great and i like the function of personalising the e-mails.

What do you dislike?

Too bad that there's no version of Active Campaign in the dutch language concerning the Help function.. That would be easier for me to use. I'd probably use more functionalities. There are alot of functions I don't use because I don't understand all the explanations in english.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you look for an affordable automation system fo your online & offline business I suggest you get your Active Campaign account. Save time and money with this great mailing platform which easily helops grow your email lists.

Automation and campaigns look better and are very easy to manage. Less time spent and this programme is quite payable. The way I can programme the mailings is an advantage for my wordk.

Wendy B.

"Powerful, Easy to use, helpful staff and making more sales!"

What do you like best?

I love the combination of Deals to track customer's progress when combined with automation to personalise and free up my time. I've tried 3 other services and am happy to have found active campaign.

I run multiple lists and multiple deals for different services within my business, and can easily track each. I love the way it links to my email and I can see every communication for every customer all in one place.

What do you dislike?

The only downside currently is in tracking lead sources. I haven't fully researched the system because it seems very complex and therefore hard for me to track where my leads are coming from.I would like to be able to see which advertising is working best for me within the system that has my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GO for it! Remember the pricing can vary depending upon your active users, so keep your contacts up to date!

I'm saving time and being much more consistent in following up with new customers. With multiple Automations I'm also able to keep better connected with customers in an ongoing way to make more sales.

Stacy W.

"Better than the rest for taking your email marketing to the next level."

What do you like best?

When I first began using Active Campaign, I was moving from another service that quite a few other bloggers in my niche use. My open rates were horrible with the other service and had been no matter which service I had used. From my first send with Active Campaign, my open rates were higher than they have ever been. The ability to create automations that drip when I want and the ability to create automations that connect to each other has saved me more hours than I can count.

What do you dislike?

The Active Campaign dash, automations and other features can be a bit complicated to learn. However, once you learn how to effectively use them, they will save you more time and frustration than any other provider I have found. My only real "complaint" is that you can not schedule re-sends to subscribers who have not read or opened. If you're sending a resend, you must send it in real time. I would love to have the scheduling feature extended to the resend feature since sending in real time means I must remember to do it and to be frank, it's easy to forget.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to learn the system and really pay attention to any Automations you may have running. Also, consider that even though the cost may be more monthly than you're currently using, the benefits of having a far superior service is well worth the cost. My ROI was more than the cost of my service within the first month of switching.

Active Campaign makes it incredibly easy to reach my email subscribers. Setting up a solo email takes less than 3 minutes and once it is typed, it is just as quick to send or schedule. The automation feature is also amazing and has so many customization options that I can't see anyone really needing much else.

Victor M. F.

"ActiveCampaign is our Goto Marketing Automation App"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and wide array of features. Can integrate with a variety of platforms when used with Zapier. We use it with Formidable Pro forms and our chat client. Can be customized with fields and tags. Tags can be applied automatically and used to trigger automations. Awesome array of automation steps that allow for GEO detection to support GDPR compliance and time and location-based email sending to avoid weekends and specific days.

What do you dislike?

There's isn't much not to like. Cost can be a little dear for start-ups that are stretched for revenue. It would be nice if ActiveCampaign offered a time-based free plan for startups instead of basing the fees on the number of contacts, maybe a 1-3 year program similar to Microsoft Bizspark. Company can be a little aggressive when promoting upgrades, but not as too bad as many.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider ActiveCampaign as your tool for marketing automation funnels, especially if you're a startup. While it is easy to set up your first automations, it may go quicker for you to hire a consultant. (Like us). Don't be afraid to call us for details.

Marketing automation funnels after users sign-up for free products/services or have been sent a proposal. Mailing list management. Newsletters and broadcast communications. GDPR email compliance automation. Notifications to the mother ship when specific automation steps have been executed. For our clients interested in marketing automation, ActiveCampaign is our first recommendation based on our client's budget. It also allows us to sell our services for the setup and management of our client's campaigns.

Kim B.

"My Solution to CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, clear way of doing things, and the help docs are awesome. ActiveCampaign (AC) is very helpful and I love the live training that's offered too.

What do you dislike?

I would say that if you are not technically minded, learning how to use AC may be a little difficult. It's a very advanced CRM yet it is so worth the effort to learn how to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a solution that has email marketing, email automation, CRM, and so much more, then you definitely should give ActiveCampaign a try. It would be very beneficial to your company because you can really learn what's on the mind of your mailing list subscribers as well as interact with them. I love being able to tag actions that they take and having automations in place that kickoff based on the tags. ActiveCampaign has really helped me to streamline my processes and increase my productivity too.

With AC, I'm solving my email marketing, CRM, newsletter, website tracking and so much more. I have been able to bring all of my email related customer activities all into one place.

Beverly S.

"So very helpful!"

What do you like best?

I'm very new to e-commerce and have had a lot of questions. Their customer service has been top-notch! I need things explained to me at a beginner level and each time I've reached out, they have done that. And they have always followed up to make sure I had my questions answered.

What do you dislike?

Not really a downside, but just a learning curve. Since I'm new to e-commerce, I didn't understand some of the terms, but I was able to look them up and found the answers quite easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love their customer service! They are very helpful when you aren't sure what steps to take. Very easy to talk to and followed up with me to make sure I was satisfied with the results.

Getting emails to my customers quickly, with a good open rate. I sent out a new email to 93 people and had 52 opens! I thought that was very, very good! I asked a question in that email and had a very good reply rate too.

Martin M.

"The ultimate email experience"

What do you like best?

What is most helpful with ActiveCampaign is the ability it gives me to see my entire subscriber base at first sight. With very few clicks, I'm able to see who's active, who's inactive, who's highly engaged and who has to be brough back in the loop. I also like how easy it is to segment my subscribers and how ActiveCampaign integrates with all my other tools (webinar platform, lead form design software, shopping cart and so on).

What do you dislike?

I've been using ActiveCampaign for a few months now and, so far, haven't encountered anything that I dislike. Perhaps, if I could request a feature, it would be to be able to create a very simple drip sequence for a list that didn't require an automation. Although I can definitely get the job done with automations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret switching over to ActiveCampaign. Your ability to monitor your subscribers will shoot through the roof.

Segmenting my subscribers and keeping track of their engagement status on a daily basis.

Brigid W.

"It's the best email marketing option on the market"

What do you like best?

I have been on Active Campaign now for 4-5 years and I LOVE it. It's smart, savvy and has so much to offer that it's perfect for the seasoned entrepreneur as well as has a price point that is easy for newbie entrepreneurs to use it. I have most of my clients on Active Campaign and I love the tagging feature, how it easily integrates with other platforms, the automations, the fact that we can easily create templates, pictures are always saved, we can split test and I absolutely LOVE LOVE the conditional content feature. I have been exposed to so many other email platforms, and this one is by far the BEST out there.

I am shocked at other platforms that try to be "all in one" options that really don't have any of the features that ActiveCampaign does.

What do you dislike?

The only real complaint I might have is that sometimes it feels like I know more than support. But other than that I really don't have any complaints. I have been using this platform for quite some time and I absolutely LOVE it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I absolutely recommend Active Campaign to ALL my clients and have moved many over to AC.

We dove into conditional content and it's made our life so much easier. Our automations don't look crazy anymore thanks to this amazing feature.

Peretz C.

"Why I Chose ActiveCampaign"

What do you like best?

I've used a good handful of other CRM/marketing automation tools (and so have my clients). Hands down, ActiveCampaign has found the robust sweet spot between functionality and ease-of-use. I love that contacts are the core building block of your database (not lists, not tags, not campaigns, not automations - even while those are at your fingertips and very easy to use). I love the logic and simplicity of the UX and the responsive and remarkable online support they offer.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some improvement in the mobile responsiveness of emails. They read fine but essentially they are just highly reduced versions of the design I use. I don't use the standard templates - which may explain that - and I understand that creating mobile responsive emails requires narrowing the styling choices that ActiveCampaign offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have experience with 1ShoppingCart, Aweber, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, Kajabi, GetResponse and ActiveCampaign. By far, hands-down, ActiveCampaign gets it done better, easier, cheaper, and every bit as reliably as its competitors. (And I am NOT an employee of the ActiveCampaign.)

For my clients, ActiveCampaign significantly streamlines their business marketing automation tasks and costs. I believe that business owners -especially solo entrepreneurs - need to own the back office. ActiveCampaign's ease-of-use makes handing that off to business staff very possible. For some of my clients, ActiveCampaign's automation triggers allow them to engage personally with contacts who open emails and campaign-based emails, and create business/selling opportunities. It's an amazing tool!

Jo B.

"So happy I swapped to Active Campaign"

What do you like best?

I migrated from Infusionsoft about 2.5 years ago and right from the start knew I'd made the right decision. Apart from the much lower cost, the AC software is so much easier to use.

I can see it's very similar to IF on many levels, except for the parts of IF that used to really annoy me. I find I spend a lot less time 'fixing' things up or having to do manual stuff on the back end. Although there are still some things I'd like to see improved, it is definitely faster, easier and better to use.

My switch over was totally without hassle. All contact and their information , etc were easily migrated over

by the AC team.

Some of my campaigns from INfusionsoft were also moved over to make the swap easier for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.

I love how they are continually updating the software for users

Much more cost effective and so much easier to use

Raphael J.

"Competitive pricing and a lot of features"

What do you like best?

I really like how its easy to set-up automations, they have done a great job with the UI, linking email and actions together with a drag-and-drop. You just need to create email templates that are fully customizable to the client (e.g: contact's name, company, timezone). You can build highly effective marketing automation with no specific skills.

What do you dislike?

I did not see any downside with ActiveCampaign, the only thing that I tough that could be improved was PHP SDK and they did update it over the time. So, nothing to complain about!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Marketing automation is a Must! You really should give it a try!

The coolest thing with using ActiveCampaign is that I regularly have clients email me directly after my 'automation' contacted them. It really helps create 'client proximity' and I do not have to lift a finger :) And I noticed that the customers who contact me are more likely to convert.

Holli O.

"Very User Friendly, makes Automated email marketing easy- FINALLY! "

What do you like best?

Active Campaign is very user friendly, with the support of the Active Campaign team, once you get set up and familiar with the platform it's easy to duplicate, replicate and create new automations and email campaigns for all your needs.

Managing contacts and properly tagging, listing, and organizing them is high on the list as well.

What do you dislike?

I don't personally need the CRM for my business needs, and thus don't need to add the additional expense of the CRM, however I am held back in my plan from some of the additional features as features available for even the digital marketing side only come once the CRM aspect is added on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Active Campaign is a great one stop shop for managing contacts and marketing automation. User friendly and agile. From tagging your database to tracking their movements on your own website, you can target nearly every big or small group you'd like to.

We are an events company with A LOT of data, so my main problem I'm working on solving is what to do with our data, what data is necessary to be attached to a contact and then what do we do with that data. With Active Campaign, the process that's set out really highlights the 'why' aspect of 'why would you add that detail to the contact' leading to then 'what will you do with it'- target them in specific automations, customer journey flows, etc.

Erika G.

"The perfect system to grow with my business"

What do you like best?

I enjoy (yes, enjoy!) the interface, layout, general appearance and language of AC and find all the modes of Support extremely thorough and relevant. I also very much appreciate that I can use the minimum functionality or all the bells and whistles, according to the time I have to allocate and the stage of maturity my business is in.

What do you dislike?

I would find it very useful to be able to enter an Account rather than only People/Contacts at organizations. This is needed for targeted marketing where I don't yet have a contact AND for organizations where I might have multiple contacts in different units within the organization.

The Boot Camp local event was absolutely awesome! It opened my eyes to how to automate AC to start offering me even more than I am already getting from it in terms of email marketing, meaning engagement tagging, lead scoring, and more proactive data gathering about prospects and current clients. I learned several automations that I started running that take no time from me but offer terrific longitudinal data.

Sasha G.

"Active Campaign makes life easier!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for this non-techy user makes Active Campaign my friend. And WHEN I get stuck, the support is absolutely fabulous. I have always been able to get the help needed through their chat program, with the reps even going so far as to video exactly HOW to do something and sending me the link to that. NOT a you-tube video that is generic and outdated...but an actual video of only what I need, and often demonstrated on my own account. They are great!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a thing! Each time I have had an issue or something I couldn't figure out, they solved it! Quickly and Easily!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT!! It's easy to implement and makes my life easier!

I have a membership and send them a daily email. A/C makes it easier when new people join, and they walked me through how to set up the email for new members so it starts the following morning after they join....I LOVE it. I was having to get up each day and make sure that email went out; now it happens automatically. AND my emails and newsletters look great!

Russ T.

"A Big, Helpful Upgrade from Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

I most like AC's contact-base database vs MC's list-based approach. For example, in MC I could have multiple instances of the same contact on multiple lists and if I had 2 instances of the same contact in MC, they both counted against my contact limit. Don't get me wrong, I like MC and used them for years, but AC has felt like a big upgrade both in terms of more easily managing contacts as well as having a more robust automation platform which is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

So far, my transition to AC has been very smooth and I've yet to encounter something that I don't like. AC's system is very intuitive (especially if you have prior experience with an email platform), and when you consider their rich training and onboarding resources, I've found there to be very little learning curve in my move to AC. Nothing that I dislike based on my use for the past 60 days or so.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wish I'd made the move to AC sooner

More automation capabilities which gives me more ability to communicate with the right contact with the right message at the right time. And their visual automation system makes it easy to see how automation workflows deliver emails to contacts, etc.

Mosiah R.

"A day using ActiveCampaign, is one spent efficiently. "

What do you like best?

There are so many helpful things about ActiveCampaign. First, I love being able to create tasks for myself and my coworkers. I love having deals that I can use keep track of my clients in the different stages of the technical support process. I'm also loving the automation's to help me gather information in a much more time effective and reliable/repeatable method.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things that I dislike, are that I cannot print emails or messages. I also dislike that I don't have the ability to make attachments within the email portion of the software. I would like to have the ability to search and distinguish people in the database by whether or not they have a phone number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. I was extremely resistant to it, until I used it for one day. I saw just how much more customization it allowed me and how much more user friendly it was.

A huge benefit has been being able use the email automation, to reach a larger crowd, in a more effective manner. I have also been able to have much better success in my communications with my clients and being able to keep track of said communications.

Nicole M.

"Worth every cent!"

What do you like best?

Active Campaign is so straightforward and easy to use. Everything makes logical sense - unlike other platforms Ive used, and the user interface is very 'friendly'. They have a great onboarding system and worked with me for a month or so (at no additional cost!) until I could confidently use the platform myself. Their training videos are very easy to follow. Im really glad I made the move

What do you dislike?

I find the cost is high by comparison to others I considered - especially on a month to month basis - but for the automations and time saving Im making, it is a small cost to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The onboarding process was excellent and a I find its worth every cent for me.

Im still not using AC to its full capacity but it has already saved me alot of time, and I feel more organised in my head as its made me break my processes down step by step.

Imelia B.

"Ease in marketing management"

What do you like best?

It offers great features that contribute to the marketing system, has a very complete and intuitive interface that allows you to handle everything in a very simple way and together these reports are adequate and just what I need. The active marketing campaign has been just what I need, it is as simple as editing some things to send it to all my clients by category. The tracking also works quality, is really useful and practical, basically does not complicate the system much.

What do you dislike?

The price does not adjust very much to our company, it gives us an exceptional service, however I would like to be able to opt for better packages and to adjust a little more to our availability.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the software, it works with quality, it has really good tools, it is easy to use with intuitive features. It allows to approach clients in a great way and improve marketing campaigns.

ActiveCampaign has greatly changed our contribution to marketing services. We cover much better the number of customers we need, we allow our campaigns to arrive correctly, the CRM system has improved exponentially, saving time and money, ease and speed in marketing management.

Naomi V.

"Great marketing automation tool!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature are the automations you can set up. I use them for many things: new client onboarding, sales funnel, webinar sign-ups, retargeting, scheduling sales calls, lead onboarding, nurturing. It's great because you just have to set it up once and then you can forget about it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Maybe that there are so many possibilities, I don't have the time to do everything I want to do with AC, haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect if you are a solopreneur and want to grow and automate your business

Having to send out a newsletter every week, now I use an automated nurturing sequence. Also automated the whole proces of people signing up to my webinars and buying my online course. I don't have to manually send them the e-mails and login details/links, because I have everything automated. And also sending sales emails to the most active leads, at the right time.

Dan T.

"New from Mailchimp and loving it so far"

What do you like best?

As I recently migrated from Mailchimp, my biggest frustration was that my payment processor called Smart Pay Cart wouldn`t integrate with Mailchimp. Every time I ran a promo and made sales, Mailchimp was not getting updated so I would be manually adding data in mailchimp (to ensure users didn`t get the next promo once bought). This was laborious and like living in the dark ages. Obviously, Active Campaign handles all of this but so much more. The automations are amazing.

What do you dislike?

I don`t like editing the emails in the automations and the preview is annoying. I don`t want to have to open up emails to read them I`d like to have a clear preview - this would save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is much more detailed than Mailchimp

I love how Shiv from my onboarding series told me about using engaged tags so I could keep my list strong and only send to the stronger and more engaged members most of the time. I had no idea things like this were so easy to automate.

Rebecca M.

"Perfect now and in the future..."

What do you like best?

ActiveCampaign has loads of functionality. I feel like there’s nothing it can’t do! I’m confident that it is not only a fantastic solution for me now, but also that as my business grows, ActiveCampaign will continue to support me.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve to it, but that is expected with a solution that is capable of so much. Now that I’ve been using it for a while I find it very intuitive. And if I can’t figure something out, the customer service is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should definitely consider ActiveCampaign. I was so grateful when I found it and can’t imagine ever leaving. It is an incredibly powerful tool that is super affordable. It will grow as your business does.

I have created lots of different funnels and find ActiveCampaign’s automation and tagging features to be excellent. I have also set up reengagement campaigns and loads of other automations to help ensure that my list are receiving value, remaining engaged with my brand and are primed to purchase when the timing is right.

Jimmy U.

"Marketing automation and beyond"

What do you like best?

The best part of AC is their automation capabilities and that you can use those across the board. Not only you can automate email campaigns but also lead scoring, combined with your preferred CRM (the AC CRM is pretty basic); handle email preferences for your clients and more.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a better way of handling location. Currently they rely on IP (which is the way to go) but you can't necessarily use that straight-forward and map it when you import contacts. Also, why is 'Advanced Search' (in Contacts) hidden like that?! Another thing is the inability to access your saved contacts segments outside of the email creation UI.

All minor issues, all things considered.

I'm creating marketing email campaigns and onboarding email campaigns across the whole customer journey as well as using automations to attribute static points and active events to a lead scoring funnel.

Giovanni Z.

"My Favourite SaaS for Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

I’ve tried different autoresponders since 2014, now my definitive solution is Active Campaign. I'm an italian entrepreneur I own 2 companies, both are using ActiveCampaign.

In my own opinion is the best solution for quality/price ratio and value for money.

Very intuitive, easy to use, complete, in order to automate your marketing you don't need anything else.

Good is good enough, don't unnecessarily complicate your life looking for features you'll never use.

I suggest to all my italian customer to use this SaaS as their marketing automation solution.

What do you dislike?

Live Chat is a new feature, I think they are working on it in order to optimize all the functionality.

Here in Europe we have a new privacy law (GDPR) something in this sense they could still improve, but I am quite sure that they are working on it because I talked about it a month ago with their technical support and because I know that they have many European customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend Active Campaign because it is a simple and intuitive software to use, and with many more features than other autoresponders, technical support at the highest levels!

I have fully automated my sales funnel.

Today a potential customer who wants talk with me, have to download my eBook, then she'll receive a sequence of nurturing emails. At that point she'll be ready to buy my services.

Catherine A.

"Convenient combination of CRM, Email software & Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

It's convenient being able to directly send eblasts from our CRM. Reporting is decent, and all email responses, clicks and website tracking is linked to the contacts. It's also easy to resend a campaign with a few tweaks to the text or follow up language.

What do you dislike?

Active Campaign is not ideal for B2B use -- for example, when I select an Organization (Company) for a contact that has previously been entered, I have to retype all of the company address information even though it exists for other colleagues from the same company. I would think it's better suited for consumer marketing outreach. I also wish the template creator was more robust -- it's easier to create a template in the campaign editor than in the "Create Template" editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Decent one-stop shop for CRM + Email software.

Saves time with following up with clients. Automatic tracking of hard bounces helps us clean up our database without manually deleting obsolete email addresses. Able to link to our API/Extranet to capture new email addresses and newsletter sign ups. Able to tag with multiple tags for targeted emails.

Mark H.

"The most important digital marketing tool you ever need!"

What do you like best?

The ease of the software, functionality and the ability to quickly and easily set up campaigns and new automation be it to my website or for social media marketing

What do you dislike?

This is hard one - there is not much there to dislike. Pricing is good and for me just wished that the SMS was available in all packages....but that's just me :D

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Similar products will only touch on what AC are already experts at. AC actively looking for new directions and changes that other companies are not even considering

With AC you are saving more than money but time with your business. I have been able to close deals, get new clients, upsell to existing clients - all this 24 hours a day regardless if I'm at my desk or on the road. Regardless of another business tools, this is a must for any business who is serious about growth and customer management

Florian D.

"Best email marketing platform. Period."

What do you like best?

Best thing AC has are the automations. Setting up even the most complex automations is a thing that can easily be done with AC and the options you have are endless. Great automations means great customer experience means more money in your pocket.

Then another great and modern feature are the tags. Tagging contacts helps so much in automations.

Another awesome feature which I have found to be really important for me are the message variables. You can use those for pieces of emails that you know you will change later. This saves you a huge amount of time because without it you would have to go a edit each single email manually.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing that I dislike. I know that continuous improvement is a pillar of AC and if there is a thing I would suggest to them to improve is to focus on the reports by adding some more options in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Active Campaign is the best email marketing platform that exists really. I have tried many different ones, but nothing comes even close to AC in terms of features, deliverability and reliability.

Huge time saving. Great email sequences in great automations by making my customers happier and bringing more money into my pockets.

Kati K.

"Active Campaign is a Game-Changer for Your Small Business"

What do you like best?

The ability to track customer engagement and segmenting with relation to emails sent, but even more dynamic is the ability to track customer engagement from your website. The automations features are incredible. You can set up every marketing email that is part of your funnel in one afternoon because of the duplication and templates features. The automations are intuitive and they even have templates for you to copy. Plus, the customer service is top-notch. ANY question they will work to help you solve (sometimes those are kinda personal, as opposed to technical, when you are starting to grow your business).

What do you dislike?

I wish the photo uploads area had the option to sort differently. For example, when you add an image the default is to sort by name, but once you've had the account for a year then you've got lots of images to sort when you add one named at the end of the alphabet. Thankfully I've been in contact with AC support and they are already planning on improving this area, PLUS they have a workaround with folders. I simply name a folder by date "01 2019", "02 2019", etc and it makes it simple for me to find newly uploaded images.

Every single "funnel" I have is built with Active Campaign. It works nicely with all the other platforms. More specifically, I use it with Leadpages, Kajabi, Zapier, Shopify and AWS. The ability to start marketing campaigns when people land on a webpage in incredible. Then, to really dig deep into what your customer wants by "tagging" their activities is fantastic. It makes Customer Service issues almost vanish because you can track a customer and see "their story" before they even ask you what they need. That is SO VALUABLE. Having the ability to build easy automations makes your marketing life a dream-come-true... because it means you are able to do things on autopilot! I can honestly say, AC has helped take my business to the next-level.

Ricardo F.

"Best Email Platform I ever used."

What do you like best?

Automations and the possibility to measure all of the email interactions. I've used RD Station, Mautic, Mailchimp and Lahar. None is like ActiveCampaign. It is just the best one I used.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have many native integrations and it also takes time to know all the features. One big downside I considered when buying is not having an integrated feature for landing pages, but I use pages on my wordpress theme and now it's fully functional.

Another thing is that the forms have to be with the Activecampaign logo for the integrations to fully function, so I had to buy a gravity form for my wordpress website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try. It can be overwhelming on the begginig because it has a lot of features, but with time it becomes a no brainers.

Having a more intense relationship with my customers and sell my products.

David K.

"Marketing Automation with Productivity Tools Built Right In"

What do you like best?

My browser opens to ActiveCampaign because I manage most of my marketing through the system. Email, website visitors, prospect pipelines and advertising campaigns are all conveniently located in one platform. I like that I can manage tasks, pipelines and AUTOMATIONS are the best part of this.

What do you dislike?

The features that I would like to see, 1) affiliate management, 2) shopping cart, 3) more robust task manager. 4) It's own Calendar. 5) More robust forms editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Automations are amazing and very simple to setup and manage. They are not Confusing to Learn or implement. It does a phenomenal job of automating client-centric considerations when developing a new relationship with prospects and customers. AC allows you to combine your CRM with an email marketing platform, simplifying the number of platforms you have to learn.

AC centralizing my marketing. I consider it a marketing platform with some productivity tools. I let go of a good productivity platform with a little marketing functionality to use AC and thrilled with it. The ability to work primarily in this app allows me to stay focused and minimize learning additional platforms and trying to integrate them. I LOVE THE AUTOMATIONS.

Learn more about ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign Videos

Learning about ActiveCampaign?

* We monitor all ActiveCampaign reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.