Acronis Cyber Backup Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

As a company, we keep all of our data in online drives in order to make it accessible for the whole team. Acronis helps us back up these files and recover them in case they are get corrupted or deleted. It's great that everything can be done through the web-browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Acronis is really good at its functionality but I feel like it is really trying to upsell you as much as possible. Even though the price starts at $99 there are a lot of features that demand extra payment such as the possibility of having multiple users and G Suite back up which are really crucial. It is also quite complex. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It delivers as promised but the pricing can be a little tricky Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have GBs of customer information and market research data which we keep a back-up of with the help of Acronis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acronis Cyber Backup Overview

What is Acronis Cyber Backup?

Acronis Cyber Backup sets a high bar for new-generation data protection with innovative security features. It protects all company data sources on 20+ platform regardless of the size or location of the data. It proactively prevents ransomware attacks with unique AI-based technologies that avert system unavailability caused by 99.99 percent of ransomware attacks. Acronis Cyber Backup ensures business continuity by immediately and reliably restoring any piece of data. It offers a single, intuitive, web-based management console that’s available in 25 languages, provides full infrastructure-utilization insights, and allows remote management of all backups from any browser on any device, including tablets and smartphones. Acronis Cyber Backup is now available as an edition of the new Acronis Cyber Protect solution. Acronis Cyber Protect includes all of the features included in Acronis Cyber Backup and more: integrating cybersecurity and management capabilities, streamlining protection efforts, and optimizing operational efficiency.

Acronis Cyber Backup Details
Czech, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Acronis Cyber Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.

Only Acronis Cyber Backup:

- delivers a unified solution for 20+ platforms - virtual, physical, cloud and mobile
- protects nine of the most popular hypervisors
- ensures any recovery configuration and the highest possible business uptime
- ensures simplified, automated administration
- has AI-based ransomware protection proactively preventing cyber attacks
- allows flexible storage capabilities
- is managed via a simple, scalable management console that covers any data protection task

Acronis
2003
Schaffhausen, Switzerland
@acronis
1,458 employees on LinkedIn®

Acronis Cyber Backup Videos

Acronis Cyber Backup Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Acronis Cyber Backup community
Have you used Acronis Cyber Backup before?

Acronis Cyber Backup Reviews

Showing 589 Acronis Cyber Backup reviews
Already have Acronis Cyber Backup?
Information Communication Technology Business Consultant
What do you like best?

Cross platforming 64-bit software with advanced support of the outdated OS. Free updates & upgrades during the subscription plan. In comparison with the much older versions of this product (11.7 & older), it is now possible to create separate independent plans for performing backup operations, including backup replication, validation, conversion to virtual machines, and cleanup of old backups.

Expansion of the possibilities for validating backups in new versions made it possible to add the option to launch virtual machines from the archive, which is quite convenient. We now have the ability to run a VM on any selected hypervisor, regardless of the platform on which the image was created.

It is possible to create organizational units with the distribution of control between system administrators and managers.

The ability to automate management scripts is available - when creating a bootable disk using Acronis Media Builder, there is an option to specify scripts to automatically perform backup and restore after boot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Subscription plan, and that fact that this software is proprietary, which could be a "cons" for opensource-oriented computer system administrators & database supervisors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the new users, I would recommend checking the official site:https://www.acronis.com/en-us/ for the information of the currently available products. The company is widening its portfolio and there are a lot of different types & versions, so everyone can look upon them to find something which fit you well. If you cannot choose or have some doubts - you can get information from the support team or register to some online webinars to get in touch with details.

As well, there is the possibility to evaluate the product, with help of registering to the trial version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With help of that software, it was quite easy to perform the migration to our new ESXI server. It is possible to create main backups during business hours, and perform replication during off-peak hours, for example, at night, on holidays or weekends. At the same time, this replication can be performed by a separate independent agent, which can be, for example, located in the DMZ, and at the same time, which will not directly participate in the processes of creating system backups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

I am amazed at how smoothly the file storage and recovery go with Acronis Cloud Backup solution. It is so reassuring that the data we have been collecting for years is safe. It is extremely easy to use and does not demand any prior knowledge about similar softwares. The fact that it has mobile support means that I have access to all my data anywhere and anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints about the software itself but customer support can be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Acronis is totally worth the price. They offer a 30-day trial if you want to check it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have GBs of the customer and lead data which would cost us months of work and a large sum of financial resources to rebuild if we were to lose it. It is a relief to know that all our data is stored in one place where we can recover it immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Business Management
What do you like best?

Acronis is one of the strong web protection tools available on the market, as the main purpose of this platform is to secure all the information we have in a cloud, restore in cases of loss, and that we can recover those records, this application has enhanced many of its offerings in recent months and competes strongly in the market, In reality, this tool now has more than 5 million customers worldwide in more than 150 countries, offering constant assistance, that is, twenty four hours a day , seven days a week, with technical support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It offers little amount of free GB in the free version, although the monthly cost is low, they could give a little more chance of saving those who use the economic versions, this does not mean that it is a bad service, on the contrary, unlike other apps, it is very accessible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent for the saving of space on our PC, because we will be able to release the saturation of information that we contain on our computer, and of course having the assurance that that will not be lost, but that it will protect effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool has a crypto domaining service, so protection can be permanently guaranteed, because it is vital to have a place where our data is secure, but also to keep it as secure as possible, this is something that benefits me a lot because I actually have about 100 MB of personal documents that I have on the company server, but I know that I can also do it individually on my server and store personal or family photos without any inconvenience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Coordinator
What do you like best?

This OS multiplatform backup solution allows you to backup your files, databases and the entire virtual machines locally, tape and Cloud. It has an easy web type interface for controlling your backup plans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The initial configuration is not very easy, but as the you establish your plans, everything goes smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software has many functions that can help you administer your company's backup. The cost benefit is very favorable for mid size companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The system can backup your company's data from different plaforms. It protects your data from being lost and keeps it safe on the Cloud, or other locations you point to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

First requirement for our organization was to have backup which allow us to save backup on our own cloud. I really like that we can have control over our backup. Also Acronis gave us free 2.5TB space on acronis cloud. Was really helpful when our storage was down and I really need to take backup of one employee. Apart from that monitoring over machine andno, brand new M1 silicon processor one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Acronis takes time to solve one error for long time. Customer service is good but takes too long.

Also few time some their customer support has no answers for the questions and they tried to avoid my question. It sucks on big sure. No proper guide and documentation to solve the errors. And I am so disappointed with ios and android enrollment process as well. for iOS after user wipe the phone admin can't have backup. or restor backup even admin can't see the ios backup from admin portal kind of suck too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

our team is all over the world so it is good for mac and windows user to keep track of the backups and manage from one console. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I know Actonis backup solutions for a long time starting from 2010 year

Software was always work very well.

Well done documented.

User friendly interface. Very intuitive easy to use and find needed features.

Backup Agents are cross platform you can install it on any OS and server type what you may ever need.

Very flexible installation options You can create Acronis bootable media image for Windows and Linux servers. By using this media you can easy backup and restore your data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I tried to find any features in this product that I dislike.

But could not find any kind of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recumbent to all of my colleges and friends who will ask me How you backup and where

Acronis cyber backup solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Windows file servers backup

Vmware virtual machines backup.

Mailserver Exchange backup.

Backup and restore users home directory on Windows Active directory domain.

Linux server backup and restore Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This review is for the Linux-based bootable media. Coming from the previous version 11.5 Acronis Backup and Restore, I started noticing some upsets with some newer hardware when imaging. It was well worth the investment upgrading to Cyber Backup. Upgrading certainly fixed many compatibility issues and benefits from the plethora of open source drivers that drive the graphics, USB, network interfaces, and newer kernel. I was surprised that this newer release silently added a wireless stack and GUI to manage connections, something that makes True Image more redundant, with its more confusing interface. It is certainly a welcome feature if it's needed in a pinch. I HOPE Acronis pitches back any improvements made back to its respective Open Source projects it borrows from. On the Acronis specific components, they are top notch. Compression is amazing and the speed and ratios have not gone unnoticed from 11 to 12 releases of the software. I have great flexibility restoring or saving images from a basic SFTP or SMB server, or even my external drives. This software is also the top tier in flexibility to image to and from disks that were larger or smaller than the source disk, as well as to differently sized partitions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Acronis is really pushing cloud services, and agent driven imaging. This is the best Linux-based bootable client to backup and restore images. Do not sideline this beautiful piece of software. Some of us just need the bootable media and rarely need to re-image an imaged system. Gui wise, I don't like the newer flat style to align with Windows 10. B&R had the XP style with thinner window border. It would be nice to be able to modeswitch the screen resolution right at the welcome box. This release requires much more scrolling all without having any screen mode settings from within the GUI. It is still far better than the heavier WinPE based bootable media. The SMB client was lacking for a bit, but an update seemingly restore instant connection to the Linux-based SMB server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Imaging anything from laptops and desktops, transferring from mechanical to SSDs, converting a virtual computer to and from a real computer. Using only the bootable media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

Acronis is a member of the backup app family which appears to be more functional than other competitors. As the photographer, it turns into a good friend of mine in storing the pics I usually take for my business. The difficulties I often face in other rival apps are not seen in Acronis through its amazing interface that renders the desired features more functional and accesible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The side I do consider challenging in my activity in Acronis is the weak customer service capability t that waits to be fixed soon for the satisfaction of the clients like me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My advice to users or those who want to use it, so that they start using it with peace of mind and trust to Acronis Cyber Backup. Many features of Acronis Cyber Backup will surprise you and impress you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a photographer so the backup app always comes first for me. Before I found to Acronis Cyber Backup, I used a lot of apps. But I cannot say that I am more satisfied with any of them than Acronis. It is obvious that it is different from its competitors both in terms of money and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Acronis Cyber ​​Backup has multiple useful features. For example, Acronis has been simple to configure and trustworthy for offsite backup solution. This credibility of the offsite backups, simplify of restoration and harmony of backups made this software one of the high on our list. Besides, there are many amazing plans for those of us who want to use it on a few computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, it doesn't have a bad side or feature that I can say. Only customer support can be improved. So I mean, it would be good if we get the customer support directly. But as I said, I don't think there is any problem in terms of functionality and usability. I hope it continues like this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First and foremost, I would like recommend it to everyone in need of backup. Because it is so easy to use, enforce and has usefull features. Consequently restoring from backup works very quickly and in the time. With all this in mind, you won't regret trying this app in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our company I have been using Acronis to backup one of our servers for 1 year. This is very steady , I have never run into any type of cases with it and restoring data from a backup is very easy. Besides, backup plans are very simple to establishment. I would like mention that, Acronis Cyber Backup is effortless to establish and setup on your computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the wizard is very clean and functional as well as and intuitive.

Every time when I'm working with Acronis Image I have the feeling of something reliable and secure,

that will be a smooth as a process. The other future that I like in the process is that it could be customized,

I mean to put additional notes for myself during the backup, or some labels. Also I can regulate the so called paging

of the backup that is how large to be my slots as backup (pieces in MB that are passing)

Last but not at least I really like the functionality that we can directly save on our external disk the new image of the backup and in the same time if we want to change the name of the backup or to locate in another sub-directory or somewhere else in the hierarchy is also very simple and can be done in seconds without frustrates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now I can't declare what I don't like because I haven't a negative experience until now with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm performing backups for a small office and keep them in a chain of custodian and appropriate naming convention and date of creation for further possible restore if it's needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like most about Acronis is that it is extremely easy to use and to manage, it allows backups of servers and databases that are both locally and in the cloud, it is more so beneficial that you do not have to configure the routines backup at times outside the office, since it does not matter if the acronis resource is in use creates an exact copy and backs up the copy in this way we should not wait for all users to stop working to be able to perform the backups the truth it was excellent when we had this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Acronis is that its cost is excessively high, in fact for that reason we have the license suspended at the moment since it has been difficult for us to make the payment for its high cost, however we estimate to renew next week and So to continue having an application as exceptional as this is, now in terms of operation I have no complaints, it is wonderful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a powerful backup solution and innovative acronis, it should be your choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main corporate solution offered by acronis is the possibility of being able to back up databases that are being used, complete servers and information in general, since nowadays every company must almost have robust backup solutions, so that in in case the data is lost, the operation is activated immediately in that sense acronis has everything that is needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most significant qualities that can be appreciated from this software are its incredible backup responses on occasions of massive loss of certain important data for companies that depend on these justifications, mentioning that their restorations of these contents are also very fast , which suggests that this system is trustworthy in large proportions, because its functionalities are very advanced and allow each user to retrieve all their information topics, in a guaranteed and understandable way, in their entirety. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be very useful if this software implements a tool that allows you to manage the data in a much faster way, and that when recovering the lost data, it can be restored in a more efficient and faster way, to continue with the productive work than a company commonly performs, equally highlighting that performing different backups in multiple locations at the same time, it is not a bad idea to integrate as an additional function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is ideal for organizations that present threats of loss of all the information that they keep filed and stored in their records, with important content necessary for their management, with times of stored experience, and do not want them to be lost digitally, as this software is the best solution that you can take into account to make backup copies of each of the data that you keep in your facilities, in a totally secure way, with guaranteed protection in each sense, being a highly recommended system, for most of companies that usually record their daily follow-ups. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software is used with a totally significant objective on a large scale and importance, in our organization, specifically to make totally reliable backup copies, which allow us to protect all our data, documents, files, or any other format that you decide to protect from an effective and problem-free way, with threats of forceful losses of all the characteristics that remain registered, being one of the most significant and necessary systems for our work based on these labor branches, without excluding that this service is also encouraged to store the servers from each department we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Development Engineer
What do you like best?

Installation is simple, there are no detailed settings, just press the installation button. The installation is finished as quickly as I thought. Even the previous versions were simple to use and had excellent features, so I'm very interested in the new version. If the product key is not entered, you can check it for 30 days. You will be happy to be able to use it without having to purchase it during this test phase. You can also back up and restore virtual machines made with VirtualBox. You will need to register your account on the Acronis site to access all the functions and the data will be automatically backed up in the cloud on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I can't render a Mac disk clone. However, as far as the Mac is concerned, I feel a little lonely because Windows is great. I hope the Mac features will change in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speaking of Windows, the interface may have been largely renewed, which may confuse existing users, but it may be easier to update for the first time because it is simpler. And being compliant with the cloud is really cool. If you use the folder synchronization feature, you can always back up your images and videos, making it extremely secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acronis Cyber Backup will start your machine from an external device called boot rescue network to do the recovery work. The benefit is that True Image can be started for recovery even though the PC's operating system can not be started. It also has other benefits, such as healing from a new HDD. When you continue using Acronis Cyber Backup, we suggest that you do it first. You can pick USB, CD, DVD, etc. memory as external media. In other words, reconstruction work uses the current True Image on a device that usually operates and restores backup images from the previous device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Analyst
What do you like best?

Acronis provides us with reliable data and network protections and an ability to switch between mistakes in applying all data protection standards with an integrated solution, whether on-site or in the environment: location, virtual networks or public clouds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The computer is a little slow when the device file is backed up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Backups are an critical first step of busy working days. However, should you have a tragedy in your community, Acronis Cloud Storage, which includes an easy-to-use, safe and off-site recovery tool for Acronis Cyber Recovery, will always be free and conveniently available. Within a couple of minutes, everything will work again without any capital spending. Acronis Cyber Backup's Acronis Disaster Recovery provides fast cloud bugging and direct access to sensitive backups to ensure the network is secure and economically successful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A number of retrieval points times will help you identify the Optimum Recovery Point and evaluate the system and data ahead to encourage a rapid triggering of the Disaster Recovery Plan and to ensure that critical cloud workloads are carried out as necessary. When you choose the correct recovery date, the most recent edition with critical data will be restored and the existing clean copy will be used. While the development environment is inactive, we may run important project applications. By using a range of Windows or Linux Vm models to host mirrors on devices that link virtual machines to Acronis Cyber Cloud, you can achieve a stronger RTO by RPO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Java Web Developer