Acronis Backup and Recovery

Acronis Backup and Recovery

Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.

Work for Acronis Backup and Recovery?

Learning about Acronis Backup and Recovery?

Acronis Backup and Recovery Reviews

Ask Acronis Backup and Recovery a Question
Showing 443 Acronis Backup and Recovery reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Acronis Backup and Recovery
Robert L. M.

"The Software that supports my files."

What do you like best?

I really like this system because its automatic function of backing up and backing up files gives me the peace of mind and confidence that the valuable files and information about the company are safeguarded and protected under this efficient program and that even though there is a power cut, some accident or an incident with virus access to computers, Acronis can recover it quickly.

I also like that I can enter security backups and take from them information necessary to perform any necessary work, as well as I can do from home, office or any other site with the same security and without the risk of theft or loss of information.

We are very happy with his versatility as well as with his technical service team, due to his great work and support.

What do you dislike?

This program does not have negative things, it has been very helpful, since it has generated great benefits for me, since it keeps files and important information in a safe way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, I recommend Acronis Backup since it has been a software that has covered my needs as a company and thanks to its technical support, it has been able to resolve any situation, because it is great.

Acronis Backup is a vital tool for our company because we have information, files, valuable documents, which represent money and time, because losing them would imply that our employees invest more hours of work as well as inconveniences with our clients.

This system has helped us to back important information as well as create backup copies and even recover many important files that have served us to make a timely analysis of sales management, statistics, performance levels in a specific and detailed way, with the objective to improve our efforts and grow as a company.

What Server Backup solution do you use?

mishone l.

"a powerful product for backup"

What do you like best?

This software is fascinating, it helps a lot in the safe backup of all your data and also in the recovery of files if that were the case, the good thing is that you can have full confidence that all your information will be safe with Acronis.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the appearance of the interface a bit, but it does not influence the functions of this software, it is merely for pleasure and not for operation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software to all, without a doubt Acronis satisfies all the needs in terms of data backup and recovery, totally safe and effective.

In our company we have always wanted to have a software or tool that helps us to be sure that our data will be safe, Acronis has taken the point, it is totally safe and supports all our information in the cloud so you can access it from anywhere.

nancy josefina g.

"amazing product of backup"

What do you like best?

excellent product for managing backup and recovery of data, with high performance and a large set of very useful tools for the management of such backups, is fully functional and potential.

What do you dislike?

In a few words there is little to say about this product in relation to something that I do not like, it is a focused product with a good reputation, I have tested its functions and I have no complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend having read at least about what the product is about to be more related, its interface will make you feel like an expert using it because it is completely simple to use, besides it offers many advantages in terms of backup management and information retrieval.

Undoubtedly it is a problem today to have large amounts of information in your company on hard drives or servers that consume too much energy, thanks to Acronis our support is in the cloud and is an excellent advantage because you can access from anywhere to all information and handle it as appropriate...

Efren B.

"it's amazing product"

What do you like best?

This is where true online backup services step in. They back up all of the personal files on your computer to the cloud, keeping them safe from floods or fires. If you have thousands of photos, videos or music files that you can't imagine losing, then an online backup service is what you need.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes with high volumes of data can laguerse a little but not more than what should, that is not to worry, everything else excellent with this product, works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that if you want to have good software for data backup Acronis is an excellent option, powerful, effective and secure, everything you need to support your data.

Normally, in a company where so many immense amounts of data are handled, it is essential to have software that can help you support this data and have a wide range of management, thanks to Acronis we have been able to solve these data backup problems. our company, with sophisticated and cutting-edge software.

carl t.

"acronis backup and recovery is versatile, safe and efficient without doubt the best."

What do you like best?

When we talk about supporting your most relevant information or recovering it from any disaster no matter what file it is, acronis backup and recovery is undoubtedly the best options currently available.

There are several features that make acronis an excellent option, one of them is its ability to make a constant backup of all the data of your computers and devices in your network. This automatic function ensures that you have all the data you need stored and protected in case of physical damage, a power failure or viruses that enter and invade your computers.

Another point to emphasize is its great versatility, for the ability to back up, restore and recover any file up to images, such as its ability to back up any available location.

another strong point of acronis is its technical service, without a doubt the best that I have used, fast, efficient and most of the times solve your doubts and problems.

What do you dislike?

personally I do not see any serious inconvenience, but I could say that their prices are a little exorbitant, but nothing exaggerated.

they could also put their interface more updated, improving its appearance and making it easier to use for all types of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend incronis backup and recovery for its security, versatility, efficiency and responsibility. what makes it the best choices to keep your information safe

In my work I always have to keep my information of more relevance, always support and follow up. and with the help of acronis I have made it easy to keep my information safe from any attack or unforeseen

Antoni Jose G.

"Information the greatest asset in the world today"

What do you like best?

Nowadays, access to information is of vital importance for society, companies and the general public. without a doubt we are dependent on data every day. acronis is a leading tool in data management so you can have a huge amount of data under guard without compromising our connection equipment

What do you dislike?

One of the negative things about technology is the complexity in the use of software or software. In this way, the tools for protecting data and information must be increasingly simple so that they are available to more and more people.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

implement test programs to position this software on a large scale in Latin America

Computer security is a vital issue for any organization or individual. In this way Acronis is reaching such a high standard that it is capable of providing solutions in real time. This type of tools is used in Williams F1 where it is vital to protect the data collected by your competitors. In any company the loss of information is money and time lost. for this reason we can say acronis is more than proven in the tracks

ethan c.

"acronis backup and recovey, of the best options currently to keep your data protected and backed up "

What do you like best?

acronis backup and recovey, of the best options currently to keep your data protected and backed up from any unforeseen

the good

when I speak of acronis backup and recovery, I speak of excellent quality software. either by its ease of use or by its speed in data recovery. We are talking about one of the best options to back up and keep your most relevant information safe.

another great feature of acronis backup and recovery is its great versatility to be able to store any type of files, partitions, folders, among others. as well as its ability to back up any location.

I must also emphasize your technical service, it is very good and solves the problem efficiently and without any problem. really very efficient

What do you dislike?

Although there are not many negative things about acronis backup and recovery, I can emphasize that their prices are a few misadjusted. In my opinion they should adapt the prices and packages more to the needs of the users

Sometimes I get errors in the file upload, but nothing that your technical service has not solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend without a doubt this incredible software for its versatility, confidence, responsibility, security and great efficiency, until now I have not presented a serious problem that causes my abandonment of acronis backup and recovery.

In my work, I have to keep my information backed and secure. As a software developer Acronis has helped me a lot in supporting my most relevant information. and if in such a case you have a disaster, acronis will keep my information safe.

sebastian j.

"If you are looking to keep your data safe and backed Acronis is the best option"

What do you like best?

without a doubt, acronis backup and recovery is one of the best software for the backup and recovery of data that I have used up to now.

its versatility to be able to store any type of files, folders, partitions, among others. as well as its ability to back up any imaginable location. are of the main characteristics, that make me choose this software.

The security and tranquility that acronis backup and recovery gives me when it comes to storing and supporting my most relevant information of malicious or unforeseen attacks that affect the integrity of my information, is excellent.

What do you dislike?

one of the few things deficintes that presents acronis backup and recovery, are their prices in my opinion should place packages that can adapt to the needs of the user. but until now it is the only thing in which they can improve of rest is an excellent software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend acronis backup and recovery to any user that needs to keep any type of data and information assault of any malicious attack or other inconveniences that may affect your information since as it has an automatic storage it will always keep your information backed and safe.

as a software developer I have to be constantly stored a lot of information thanks to acronis the storage of the information became easier and safer. and if at any time I present a problem I know that acronis will have a backup of security

Jasper B. E.

"The recovery and backup software that every business must have."

What do you like best?

Today, where we see how information has become a vital resource that every company should value and care for, we see how its success depends on it, however, it is necessary to emphasize that handling a large amount of informational data has become complicated in both storage as in its handling. Knowing this I can say that it is vital to be able to manage software that allows you to backup and recover all the information you handle, for this reason I have entrusted this difficult task to Acronis, which has not disappointed me.

I like this software because it has given my company useful and fast functions, such as analyzing and searching a large amount of information, giving it to me in a matter of seconds and saving time and money for my business.

The backup function of Acronis Backud is impressive since with it, I can keep all information securely in real time as if you were placing money in a bank vault or in a high security place. If you need the information, you can access it easily without any problem. I love this because I feel safe and confident that my business will not receive any hacker attacks or or accidentally lose valuable information.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes annoying system messages appear showing an error with the software. However, if you cannot remove them manually, you can contact technical support and they will gladly assist you and remove that anomaly, but that will consume valuable time because you have to wait a bit to be treated, so this is something you should have in mind. account.

Another thing that I did not like was the price that if I noticed it high, but with so many useful functions, it's worth having it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I sincerely recommend using this valuable software for both your home and your business, provided you have valuable information that you want to keep with you. This software allows you to use it either from Windows or the Linux operating system, without problems and simple administration. Now if you own a company that handles IT of great dates, then you should not hesitate to acquire this incredible tool, as they will undoubtedly meet all your backup and protection needs of all your information with the maximum protection that Acronis Backup can provide.

One of the things that I can do lately is to sleep peacefully, since I can check the integrity of all the data and information about my company, thanks to its innovative system based on the chain of blocks that avoids alteration and damages of backup copies of my business, allowing it to be complete and able to access them and restore all information if necessary. This is an incalculable benefit that only Acronis can offer me.

VICTOR JOSE A.

"Fácil, intuitivo y rápida vrs otras soluciones"

What do you like best?

Acronis ofrece algo que otras herramientas han olvidado: facilidad de uso sin complicaciones y la rapidez en la recuperación de datos. Protección contra ransomeware y recuperación universal de cualquier plataforma.

What do you dislike?

Pruebe el software por su propia cuenta en forma gratuita y si encuentra algo que no le guste, me avisa. Yo aún no he encontrado algo así.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sí no está seguro, nada pierde con probarlo gratis por 30 días.

P:/ ¿Tiene una computadora lenta con un disco duro de platos giratorios?

R:/ Compre un disco SSD y reemplace el anterior en menos de 10 minutos con Acronis sin tener que reinstalar el sistema operativo o reconfigurar algo.

P:/ ¿Preocupado porque los usuarios de la empresa pueden borrar un archivo o se puede ver afectado por hackers?

R:/ Mantenga "n" cantidad de copias de respaldo por semana, meses y años y restaure cualquier versión inclusive en forma remota desde su celular. Active Acronis Active Protection (AAP) para evitar que sus archivos sean encriptados.

Efren B.

"a fascinating product!"

What do you like best?

The best thing for me of this product are its benefits as end user, being able to access your information backed up through the cloud is a great advantage and it helps a lot when you travel frequently, its functionalities are totally in order of the day.

What do you dislike?

In this section I do not have much to add, beyond that sometimes it takes a bit of time for the backups only if huge amounts of information, however there is no problem as Acronis will make it easy.

The problems of backup and recovery of information are common for the amount of data that can be handled in a company, so we lean towards Acronis Backup and Recovery to have software capable of solving the problem of space and physical memory for saving of information.

Valeh S.

"Powerful data backup and recovery platform that every business must have."

What do you like best?

In modern world information is the main secret of success in the development of companies. But considering high amount of data, day by day it is becoming harder to manage such data. Storing data is not always valuable. Data gets valuable when you reach and use it when needed. While searching a suitable solution we found Acronis backup and recovery. Besides storing our information Acronis also provides us very useful features such as searching and analyzing big amount of data in a short of time. My most liked feature of Acronis is efficient data management which saves our time and provides better results.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get error messages containing very low information about the error which makes it hard to solve. But after contacting customer support representative we solve it in a short of time. It is not big problem, but a little bit time consuming.

Thanks to Acronis backup and recovery we can analyze out past sales, orders and other operations and get comprehensive statistics. It helps us to analyze our weak sides and gives us opportunity to improve the areas which our company is suffering.

Samira Z.

"Efficient solution for data recovery and backup."

What do you like best?

At work we are working with a lot of data including customer account numbers, money transfers, annual reports and so on. It is a big amount of data which contains important information for us. There is always a risk of loosing such amount of data as a result of hacker attack or hardware failure. But our company can't afford that risk. Therefore we are using Acronis Backup and Recovery solution in order to keep our important information in a safe place. My most liked feature of Acronis is real time backup feature which makes it possible to reach any information after any kind of problem. Thanks to Acronis we are no longer having problems in case of any data loss.

What do you dislike?

Despite Acronis is a powerful solution for data recovery and backup but it is not affordable for small businesses due to it's price. But considering high costs of data loss it worth to pay for Acronis solutions.

At work we are using Acronis mostly to search errors in our old transactions. Usually if there is a mistake we must look at it source and Acronis provides us detailed information about our past operation and transactions.

eric n.

"Acronis Backup and Recovery"

What do you like best?

Acronis according to me and my clients still remains the most power full, stable, complete and most easy to use backup software of the modern age. Its easy to install agents and deployment across all platforms makes it the most recommendable backup solution for all virtual environments, physical machines, files and folders and applications.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike although I think the cost can be adjusted a little down wards. Also being a partner based in kenya, we really loose a lot of government opportunities basically because they require the provider to have their datacenters within the country or within the same neighboring countries. We would be glad if they setup two data centers in Africa.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I higly recommend Acronis Backup and Recovery to ant client of any size looking for a backup software. This is due to the many advantages that come with Acronis Backup like cheap pricing model, ease of deployment, completeness and secure

Among the biggest problem is having an easy DRP setup to most business critical clients. The benefits are really many but being able to recover from a backup either on cloud or on premise very easily remains one of my biggest to my clients.

Vanessa T.

"very good"

What do you like best?

PC management across the back up is very easy to used

What do you dislike?

is a little slow compare to another recovery but not much

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you want an easy and in a good price use acronis for your business and your home if you have valuable information to take care. and easy way to configure Flexible RPO/RTO in other software there are a very complex way to configure this feature and most on the time you can't monitor this if you have problems with the backup the other think that i like of acronis is that you can use id either Windows or Linux with no much of a different or complex management. but also the scalability and security of a private cloud — without the cost and complexity. Acronis Disaster Recovery Service solutions address IT requirements for backup

my business is a small company and it was expensive to have a backup application that do the backup and the recovery automatic. so i was looking to try some different backup and this was very helpful i used ia while ago but only trial because my boss decide to used another one that is no really for PC. s more for servers and big business.

Dan G.

"Terrific features make this backup utility a great choice, with some reservations"

What do you like best?

Acronis will virtualize your server or PC from the backup itself, which makes it very quick to simply boot up a failed PC or server that has this backup in place. You can also manage multiple kinds of backup jobs, such as cloud, local, and network, all under the same umbrella. Backups are encrypted, and have lots of options within the backup jobs themselves. You can also set up to run scripts before and after the backups run, which helps when you need to stop database prior to backup.

What do you dislike?

The web interface is slow and can kick you off from time to time. Connections to the website can also be lost. I think the website is the weakest link of this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely go through the trial. You get the best support during the "pre-buy" phase so use this time to really get to know how you are going to set it up. You do get what you pay for, in a way, in this case you get an exhaustive list of backup and disaster recovery features that are tried and true and awesome, but you give up a fast interface and support can take a while to help out.

Being able to back up Windows Servers and other critical PCs, in a manner that I can virtually boot them back up at any time, is incredible. This saved us money, too, migrating off of a similar solution that cost almost 3 times as much.

Johana R.

"awesome product for backup"

What do you like best?

I think one of the best products of this type, its autonomy is authentic and its great potential too, its tools give you a wide margin of maneuver to back up your data and also recover information, with high performance and a very good security.

What do you dislike?

At this point there is not much to say because this software does its job well, however, only some vces can present small seconds of obstacles when accessing large amounts of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software, you can perform many backup tasks thanks to its great tools and its user-friendly interface, with high performance and a high security standard.

Undoubtedly being able to support lots of data and information is a great relief for our company and thanks to Acronis we have been able to feel satisfied with all the support of our data, especially for its high security and also because it can be accessed from anywhere through of the cloud.

Maja P.

"Very reliable and powerful backup solution."

What do you like best?

It is reliable backup solution, really powerful and easy to use. Would recommend this to any IT company because it meets all business requirements. Biggest advantage is its reliability.

What do you dislike?

It is expensive for personal use, but there is no technical disadvantages that I can mention. Considering importance of any data, even price is not disadvantage in this case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is really powerful speed and reliable product, so anyone who needs god recovery system should consider using this product. In previous small organization we used this product really sucessufuly, without any problems. For sure I will try to implement this product im my current organization.

Any system related problems that require reimaging, backup and disaster recovery. It is used mostly on user computers that needed to be reimaged quickly

cleida g.

"It's amazing product!"

What do you like best?

You're probably familiar with online syncing services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud and OneDrive. These services give you a cloud-based drive that copies a set of files or folders onto all your devices while letting you share some files with friends and/or colleagues. But it would cost too much to use a cloud syncing service to back up all of your personal files.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a not so important aspect is that sometimes it gets stuck slightly if your internet connection goes down in speed but it is not a point to worry about, the rest is totally positive to highlight...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application lets you choose to back up your data either to the Acronis cloud servers or to your own external drive or local folder. (This is a nod to the original Acronis software.) Other services, such as IDrive and the higher-end Carbonite plans, offer local disk-image backups as well, but no one else puts it front and center like Acronis does.

Acronis also offers more granular backup controls than most of its competitors. It has the standard backup-scheduling options of nonstop, daily, weekly and monthly, but the final option of Upon Event is an interesting addition. This feature lets you back up files when you log on, log off, start up or shut down your computer.

Sandeep N.

"Good Tool"

What do you like best?

Backing up has never been so easy. You pick where you want the data to go and a schedule and off you go. In the unfortunate need to recover this is also simple. I had hoped never to need recovery but was glad that we had picked Acronis as our solution. UI is easy on the eyes.

What do you dislike?

It works and does what it says it would so I find it quite difficult to pinpoint anything to dislike. The only thing I can think of is the pricing, its can seem more expensive then the other solutions but then again I would not like to test how good they are or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial that is offered and see if they meet your needs. Dont delay and get a solution in quick as you do not want to be in a position with a system failure and no data that would be dire.

We back up all our App servers and SQL farms. We also back up our network drives. This has ensured that in the case of a system failure which we had not so long ago we are able to recovery as simply and as quickly as possible.

Miguel Antonio E.

"Great suite for backup your system"

What do you like best?

If you want to save your pc data and have copy of it. Acronis is the software you want to use to do that.

With a simple user interface to understand and with a few steps you can manage to make a full backup of your operative system with files and programs.

What i like of acronis is:

*Easy to install

*Easy to manage

*Easy to create a backup or clone disk (create an entire copy of your hard into another one)

*The process of restore the backup is easy and fast.

*Works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.

What do you dislike?

restoring an image of your OS at first time can be tricky but gets easy to use time after time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to create and restore a pc system acronis is the software to need. I totally recommend acronis to work with. In short time you can create and restore your pc like champ.

Add a layer of security when a disaster occurs on a computer, acronis easily makes easy to reinstall latest image created and the computers works like new saving me time and money in the process.

Maria G.

"Powerful recovery engine"

What do you like best?

At work we are working with a lot of data, client account information, money transfers, annual reports, etc. It's a lot of data that contains important information for us. There is always the risk of losing the data as a result of hacker attacks or hardware failures. But our company cannot afford that risk. Therefore, we are using the Acronis Backup and Recovery solution to keep our important information in a safe place. My most appreciated feature of Acronis is the real-time backup function that allows you to access any information after any kind of problem. Thanks to Acronis we no longer have problems in case of data loss.

What do you dislike?

Although Acronis is a good solution for data recovery and backup, it is not for small businesses because of its price. But considering the high costs of data loss, it's worth paying for Acronis solutions.

At work, we use Acronis to look for errors in our old transactions. If there is an error, we should examine its origin and Acronis provides us with detailed information about our past operations and transactions.

Rudy C. E.

"Complete solution for all types of backup."

What do you like best?

The creation of backup copies, is carried out on schedule dates, effectively, everything is automated, so that this type of work, are done in a way, optimal and without affecting the operation of the equipment, at times, were more use is given, the copies are created in a very fast way, if we compare it with other similar applications, Acronis, has a very high point of advantage, in this special feature.

What do you dislike?

I do not like at all, the application in the cloud, to create things that do not work in an optimal way, the program when installed in a windows environment is wonderful, but on the web, it is very annoying, it suffers constant cuts of communication, which does not give me confidence to use it.

The automatic creation of backup copies, with scheduled calendars, and without the interference, or interruptions in little indicated moments, help to maintain a database, complete and safe, without affecting the operation of the equipment.

amy d.

""

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are drawbacks with respect to warning messages that contain limited information of the problem then it turns out to be later than the way in which we look for solution, but we are comfortable with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to buy this product, it turns out to be one of the best options for backup and recovery of data, showing an information control panel, various specialized tools for the protection of your files, with one of the benefits of being able to access them in any moment wherever it is.

We always handle a large amount of data with which we sometimes have backup problems and we can lose or damage them and what this software does is simply work in a way that saves time in searches and in the analysis of our data and its capacity for recovery and backups. images of a disk. Makes data migration from one computer to another more convenient and reliable. That way we get better results in our area by having everything always ordered and backed up.

Tiago S.

"fast and seamless management"

What do you like best?

the ability to seamless and instantly manage our infrastructure from servers to data backup, without having to worrier about cross and retro compatibility across multiple hardware setups.

What do you dislike?

Costs. As our needs grow, the costing grows as well, as expected, but tends to cost more at the end point of the needs, where we believe it should instead benefits the ones with higher needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Trial. Just ask for a trial, and give it a try. After the trial it will be plain and simple to justify if the investment is worth it or not. In our case it was pretty simple to justify with plain numbers.

we have multiple sites locations, and almost all the types of teams and technologies involved. Acronis give us the opportunity to focus on business strategy, instead on operational aspects. The easiness of the user interface and experience, also give us the change to not need an top tier expert to operate Acronis.

Julinma L.

"Magnifico y completo gestor de copias de seguridad"

What do you like best?

Integra en un mismo software una serie de herramientas útiles para mantener copias de seguridad, restauraciones de las mismas y análisis de sistemas. Permite distintos tipos de copias: completas, incrementales, automáticas programadas, etc. Además permite restaurar tanto copias completas como archivos específicos navegando por la copia de seguridad como si fuera un gestor de archivos. Muy útil su sistema de autoarranque en CD o USB para recuperar sistemas de archivos corruptos que no permiten arrancar la máquina.

What do you dislike?

No integra una herramienta que podría ser de utilidad como es un gestor de particiones para poder recuperar copias de seguridad de forma más particular. Algunos procesos de copia y restauración son lentos, pero a cambio ofrecen verificación de los datos. En algún sistema el arranque por USB no ha funcionado correctamente.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mantener sistemas de discos externos para almacenar las copias de seguridad creadas y etiquetarlas con la máquina y fecha

Copias completas de sistemas y máquinas, sobre todo ordenadores portátiles con instalación limpia que permite volver a su estado de fabríca de forma rápida.

Stephane L.

"Most affordable backup solutions for a Small Business"

What do you like best?

The best solution to backup a SQL Database, a File Server, and a Microsoft Exchange Server. It is very easy to navigate and uses a tree structure backup and restoration methodology. It is cost effective in upgrading annually. I've been always able to validate my backup which is key to a small business. The dashboard is very clean and shows your tasks (either successful or failed), has a one click to the log events, also the ability to see the time elapsed and statistics of a job, as well identifies your backup locations. You will never waste anytime in trying to find a backup.

What do you dislike?

I do find that the error messages are hard to decipher if/when a backup is unsuccessful. However, support is very good in helping out the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend this product. However, you should always run a test backup and double check to make sure that you are able to recover a file, a mailbox, a database etc. This solution is very easy to install and implement. Support is live (90%) and always delivers.

Solves the following business problem:

1) the ability to store a hard copy backup on a USB drive and store it on an off site.

2) the ability to quickly recover a file within a few clicks.

3) the ability to quickly backup a file.

4) the ability to validate and email a report to my mailbox.

Paulo H.

"Acronis Backup is a effective and friendly recovery toolkit solution for backing up user data. "

What do you like best?

User-Friendly. All information is readily accessible in a way the flows nicely. Placement of different option makes sense as you go through the processes of install, setup and everyday usage/maintenance.

What do you dislike?

Real time backup is most great demand now, but Acronis no have implemented a real time feature, and Acronis support needs a of improvement.

We used the software for deployment of multiple machines. It made new setups quick and easy instead of applying a fresh install, installing drivers, and applying updates. Acronis saved a lot of time.Creating an image of the PC and then using it to deploy said image to multiple PCs

Miguel N.

"Honest Review About a good Backup tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to think about my backups being done. I used to have to manually back up to a hard drive then I moved to a more automated system but still had to baby sit it. With Acronis I don't have to do anything unless I get an email saying there is some sort of problem. I have Acronis managing my onsite as well as offsite backups and I love knowing that my critical data is safe.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the error messages I receive from a failed backup are a little confusing/unclear. There will be times when a backup runs for several hours and then I get an email saying there was not enough free space on my local backup machine. Couldn't it have predicted that ahead of time by simply running a size query for the target backup as well as the source?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get is easy to set up and manage

Saving or sensitive data and porotecting important files.

Mark S.

"Amazing Product! Easy learning curve! It just works!"

What do you like best?

That we can use the same software for internal and cloud backup. Easy web based dashboard with simple restores. Easy to see dash board monitor and with real time condition of jobs. Its scalable; the agents are smart and will send data to a variety of devices so you can have multiple backups running at once without any bottlenecks. All around amazing product for an overworked IT department without a dedicated backup admin.

What do you dislike?

Getting support is difficult at best. They are not very responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not sure how it would scale for 100's of servers. But works great for our 80 server environment.

We had Data Protection Manager prior and it was a disaster. It we have a problem with a virtual, we will start the restore to a new box why we are troubling shooting and be back up one way or another in less than an hour.

Nirav M.

"Very powerful and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

I have not used backup solutions in the past and I found it very easy to setup the Acronis solution and backup my systems without needing to read the manual. I backup Windows 7 workstation boot disks to the Acronis server with NAS storage attached and we make local disk images to a USB stick along with a boot CD and attached both to the workstations. If we did not have Acronis, we would have to do what we did this past summer after a cyber attack, re-install every system.

What do you dislike?

I like all the features of Acronis Backup and Recovery.

There should be a community edition free / open source version .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

At least try out ones

we were backing up company systems it does it works and provides great GUI for easy monitoring.

I helped in any ways in one situation we need to re install in all systems which got saved by deploying in USB stick.

Frank B.

"Overprice and Underperform"

What do you like best?

Everything I used to like about them (functionality, efficacy) no longer applies. I have been using Acronis products for over 12 years. I would not say that their support was always stellar but since you almost never needed to use it (because their products simply worked) that was never an issue.

What do you dislike?

Support, simply awful support for a product that no longer works as advertised (i.e. Universal Restores are problematic, restores in general now are problematic with 12 and 12.5 ).

I have had three support issues within the last 6 months 2 of them were simply left unresolved. For one the support person left the line promising his course of action would work when in fact it did not.

For the second it has been ongoing for around 4 weeks. It was finally escalated to a 'specialist' only to have the specialist ask me to do things that if he had bothered to read the notes (if proper notes were taken) he would not have suggested.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

have your technicians take ownership of a case and see it through to resolution. Get better technicians.

Disaster Recovery/Backup

at this point I see few benefits there are a lot of other more inexpensive solutions that seem to work better.

Adrián Josué V.

"Acronis es una fantástica elección para Backups"

What do you like best?

Lo he utilizado en diferentes situaciones y se ha adaptado a todas ellas. Permite diferentes tipos de copias, restaurarlas, planificar las copias entre otras cosas y todo ello desde un interfaz a mi parecer muy intuitivo.

What do you dislike?

El precio, pero todo lo bueno es necesario valorarlo. A parte que la seguridad de los datos es lo más importante a nivel empresarial.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sin duda merece la pena implementarlo.

Desde recuperar archivos borrados hasta llevar semanalmente o mensualmente copias de estos. La opción más interesante que han implementado es la de sincronización. En este apartado pude sincronizar mis archivos con otros ordenadores. Se pueden crear varias sincronizaciones distintas, además mantiene las versiones anteriores de los archivos sincronizados por si necesitamos volver al estado anterior. Gracias a esta opción pude acceder a mis datos desde cualquier dispositivo, incluso si no tienes instalado en él Acronis Cloud, ya que también se puede acceder desde un explorador web.

David G.

"Amazing program!"

What do you like best?

I have a friend that recomend me install this program to do backups easily and I'm very happy.

It gives you a lot of confidence that it is a program that has existed for a long time, if it is famous it is because it is so good.

Besides that it is easy and fast is that it generates a lot of confidence because everything is well explained.

Indispensable for important data.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I put is that if you download the Acronis True Image, there will be people who will not know how to make it bootable. I, luckily, if I know since I am a computer, and I recommend 100% this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to do backups I recommendate use Acronis because is very famous and easy to do.

I'm backing up important data that I never want to lose.

The benefits are:

-It is easy.

-Is very good

-It's fast

-Is famous

-Genera trust

K U.

"Dependable version of ghost"

What do you like best?

it gets the job done both online or hot with windows running (something that I did not test because I didn't want to add more software to windows and I feel safer making cold offline backup images).

What do you dislike?

Offline where you boot directly from the CD is a little confusing. For example, while loading a laptop with software - windows 10, I made images through out as I added drivers, windows updates, etc. By default, the program looks for prior backups and adds a file for what is known as a incremental backup. Good feature but it should make it clear to the user to choose between incremental and full backups.

There were times when I was not sure what to click on - again the interface could be made more clear so you know exactly what to click on like a next button, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really good product. Gets the job done, is adaptable to different situations. Somewhat of a lerning curve, but much more intuitive than 2017. 2016, 0r 2015. Also the ability to turn off Active protection within the program, instead of having to restart into the BIOS makes it MUCH more convenient to remov e past backups. Active Protection guards against ransomeware quite admirably. You cannot go wrong with this product. take it from someone who is a backup obsessive!

I'm a long time user of Ghost the corporate version where I make cold offline images by booting from a CD/DVD and dump the image to a separate internal hard drive or external USB 2 or 3 drive. The problem is my ghost v11 is 32bit and can't recognize hard drives over 2TB. So I gave this a shot.

First, the CD/DVD is bootable and can be copied and the copy boots and works fine. It even worked on a UEFI bios laptop but I had to go into the bios and enable legacy bios mode. It is a little slow to boot but had all drivers to recognize my hard drive controllers and even USB 3 external drive. It has a hot mode where a drive can bee hooked up after boot and you can scan for it. However, scan takes so long it is quicker to reboot.

Daniel C.

"Nice way for backing up important data"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and you can access to all your backed up files from anywhere with your own account. Also it works fine for mobile devices, MacOS and Windows.

What do you dislike?

The price for Virtual Host Protection seems a bit high, there are some other competitors in the market that offer almost the same benefits for a lower price.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's one of the best options for data backup.

In the company we've had some issues regarding data recovery, so we're trying to solve them by adding more layers of security to data management.

Victor A.

"Acronis Backup & Recovery system keeps your business data safe!"

What do you like best?

The automated task allows to run over night task of backup to decrease the impact of network traffic of our office allowing us to be safe and well backed up against unexpected incidents.

What do you dislike?

The features to sync backups with NAS appliances or Cloud Solutions sometimes gets tricky. I would recommend to set new tool sets to integrate this great app with Windows Power Shell automated tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This a great tool to do a well managed back up procedure and to save time and money with reports and de-duplication procedures that can take a lot of time and effort. I do really recommend this tool for Servers and Database solutions works smoothly.

We're saving our weekly backups using Acronis tool and this allows to work identifying our weak spots like, SQL replication backup, File Network Drive Backup across our company

Rajan V.

"Best Backup recovery software"

What do you like best?

Acronis is the best backup and recovery solution I have ever come across. I liked it's deduplication, replication and universal recovery function. It is a completely automated solution for backup in an enterprise environment. I have been using it to backup hundreds of VMs. Under the tools section, there are numerous options you can go through which I have never seen with another solution.

What do you dislike?

The only option I dislike is its support. They are not as good to be such pioneer solution. You will also get new SPs to assist you with your cases. Especially if you have recovery issues, you will find t very difficult to get the last SP to continue with as the process is not easy as it looks like. Premium support has some additional perks over the standard support bu their communication skills are very poor.

I am using ABR for backing up all of our VMs for continuous backup. It is a perfect backup solution. You can schedule backups to any day of the week and any week of the month with a specific time. You get notifications via email for completed and failed backups. So far the backup solution is the best in the industry for enterprise section.

Marsha C.

"Cost effective Backup solution and easy to use and provide ease of mine"

What do you like best?

Data is the core of any business and for data to be secure is top priority of any business. being dependent on data and data being readily available is critical. What I like about Acronis is that it is a leading tool in data management so you can have a huge amount of data protected without compromising your equipment that is running.

What do you dislike?

Data at time being critical you must be caregul of the solution you implement to carry out back and recovery as the steps must be simple and the data must be in tack and easy to use upon recover. Support is also important we have yet to fully utilize Acronis support so we hope this is streamlined and reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Acronis Backup and Recovery to any organization that wants a true backup and backup that is easy to retrieve in the events it is need for Disaster recovery. I must say that the imaging solution is very good tool to use.

Backup and protecting our images are very critical to our business so we are solving backup and imaging and using Acronis to provide this solution to us. As part of the support staff in my organization that uses Acronis I find the tool easy to use and run the backup and imaging quickly.

Aydee C.

"Low learning curve thanks to its simple and intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

I like the possibility of connect as many devices and users I want. Our tech advicer is really please with the security features, because the information we manage is personal information about our customers, so, the encryption is really important for us. We really like the features it has and that we can look up the activities with have done with the every device we added and we really like that we can automate almost everything and we just focus in our customers. Also like how we can set roles of every user, so we can easily adapt our organization hierarchy.

What do you dislike?

There is not much complain about Acronis Backup and Recovery. Maybe, more features in the windows aplication and more user-friendly documentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need the automation of your backup process and is really important the information you use in your organization, you really have to use Acronis Backup and Recovery, who also offers you security features and it can easily adapt to the need of your organization.

Backing up information of our co-workers is really important for our team. We work with insurance companies and the information about our customers is really important for us, because, let us give them a quality and personalized services. We can improve our offer to them, by knowing every customers and their needs, depending of the analysis of the information we collect about them in a year working with us.

Adriana C. M.

"Almost every feature I expected, has it and is easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using Acronis Backup and Recovery. I used it in my laptop with Windows 10 and my Android smartphone and tablet. It is a really user-friendly experience, I like the UI in both, web app and android app. I loved the features it has, that I could backup my messages and you can configurate every single thing in android smartphone. I find the backup management really useful cause if I have to travel and use another device, I can restore the information and continue with my work, and later, backup the información again.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I am a Linux user and you can not add a Linux device. About the first user experience, I would like to suggest to add some kind demonstration, it is really common to find it in android's apps to get the user to know the app and its basic features or maybe a video with the basic features. Sometimes the backup management console feels that it is too slow to load when you sign in or navigate between features. I would like to select what I want to backup from my laptop like in the android app, I think the windows desktop app needs improvements, because is not as complete as it is the android and the web app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You really have to give it a try to Acronis Backup and Recovery and let them make the job, that we usually forget, until it is too late to backup.

Sometimes I have to travel and I cannot take my devices with me, but I do need the information, so, I find useful to backup often the information I need in the projects I have, in both, android smartphone, tablet and laptop. I find really userful backup customers messages. The only disadvantage I find about it, is that my laptop is that I am a linux user so Icannot backup this device.

Stacey B.

"Two thumbs up!!"

What do you like best?

I have to love all things mobile theses days, because it's the way of the world, so it's great to have a product that works as efficiently & seamlessly on the go, as it does sitting at your desk. The hard copy to USB is a must for me & Acronis has that covered. I can't think of anything they haven't got or is an improvement over other's I am using. So far, so HAPPY!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is my own tendency to change. I am hesitant to give final review, before a solid 6 month trial, but I feel Acronis has already earned it in my business & I've only been a user for 3 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are having glitches of ANY kind with what you are currently using, you owe it to your mental health to give Acronis a try.

I am solving all kinds of back up problems, as our previews systems were way out of date & when we finally did switch at least it was worth the wait.

Kari L.

"Acronis Backup and Recovery"

What do you like best?

The ease of access to things and it's user friendly interface. The amount of time put into this program to ensure that things are guaranteed to be covered/recovered is a great measure when factoring things in. I do think this program is a great competitor in the market for other programs of this nature and it's time all companies get into the nitty gritty of details such as this because we're developing technologically at a rapid rate and you truly have to keep up with all the new ways that hackers and people out on the web will try to steal anything they can threw your back door of your business and wipe your records out or simply steal identities and that can simply not happen

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I do not prefer or dislike other than the cost. There are a lot of details to this program that will take time to get used to using before understanding completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly consider this valuable program for your arsenal of safety for your personal or business needs

A huge benefit is the cloud backup service and capability of mobile usage to also access logs and issues. The multiple functions of backing things up and the amount of storage is a key piece to this program as well. Especially from a business standpoint where we're all running electronic devices from home/office locations in several states to keep our business running and our key employees connected is also a huge bonus.

Maria G.

"the information is money"

What do you like best?

The support you have with the information is unique and very useful. For any company this type of tools represent a guide and help with which you can do many activities and the mere fact of having acronis gives me more tranquility and security

What do you dislike?

other tools like acronis are very complicated when using them. which can limit the scope of users who use it. Acronis must work to facilitate the handling of the tool in an easier and more comfortable way. the applications must be more practical in their use so that any company and area can access and manipulate every aspect of the program.

The benefits acronis provides are very diverse. The support given to the information, and the security in the data of our company is reliable. This tool of support for our equipment allows us to work with tranquility and security that we can lose the information

"Sencillas copias de seguridad"

What do you like best?

Interfaz y herramientas muy fácil de usar.

Se pueden generar copias de seguridad tanto en local como en la nube.

Puede ejecutarse varias copias de seguridad simultaneas.

Se pueden programar tareas antes y después de las copias de seguridad.

Soporte técnico muy bueno.

What do you dislike?

La aplicación web es algo lenta. Se pierde la conexión en algún momento.

Requiere realizar pruebas antes de hacer la primera copia para familiarizarte con los errores mas comunes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es muy fácil de usar y no es muy caro su mantenimiento. La seguridad de la información es lo primero y esta herramienta es básica para conseguirlo.

Perdí toda la información de mi PC de la oficina. Desde que me facilitaron esta fantástica herramienta genero copias de seguridad todas las semanas. Ya me salvó despúes de averiarse mi disco duro local.

User in Consumer Goods