Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management

5.0

Accolade is a platform that enables user to seamlessly and efficiently coordinate and synchronize ideation processes and activities with strategic planning, roadmapping, process and project management, portfolio management and optimization, and resource planning.

Work for Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management?

Learning about Accolade?

Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management Reviews

Ask Accolade a Question
Showing 1 Accolade review
Accolade review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Convenient and organized to effectively manage projects"

What do you like best?

I like the one page summary section that outlines all the important aspects of the project. It allows for a quick overview of exactly what the project is for, its deadlines and the risks associated.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a little confusing to navigate at times, it could be a little more user friendly

I have been able to properly manage my project through accolade as it helps me visualize what stage of innnovation we are in clearly and exactly what steps i need to take in order to move the project along

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management

What Idea Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management?

* We monitor all Accolade Enterprise Innovation Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.