About.Me

Freelancers and entrepreneurs use about.me to grow their audience and get more clients.

Work for About.Me?

Learning about About.Me?

About.Me Reviews

Showing 6 About.Me reviews
About.Me review by User

"Cool concept but not enough benefits"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use for customization. I originally created an About.me page to centralize all of my social media accounts and to include a personalized blurb about the hobbies I have.

What do you dislike?

I do not think I got enough traffic to my page to warrant continued use. I ended up deleting my About.me since I did not see any benefit from using another publicized platform (in addition to the other social media accounts I have). I am also not in an industry where I would need to promote myself in such a way by using personal websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for personal branding for those who are more aggressive with putting their name out there.

When recruiters would contact me I would send them my About.me link, and I included it in my email signature as well. About.me is overall another tool in the branding tool box, but if you are not selling yourself, it doesn't have much added value.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about About.Me
About.Me review by Matt O.
Matt O.

"All I Know Is Me!"

What do you like best?

The leads I get using About.Me are phenomenal, and I am able to create my own profile with my own style!

What do you dislike?

Not enough color choices for my amount of creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More color choices for background/template colors

We never used to have enough leads come in. Now that we use About.Me, people see the link in my signature, follow it, and call me for appointments.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

About.Me review by Missy D.
Missy D.

"Simple one page alternative to a full fledged website."

What do you like best?

If you're looking for a quick one page alternative to showcase what you do that includes a snippet to your blog plus a few social media profile links - About.me is a nice option.

What do you dislike?

More design templates would be nice along with better search ranking capabilities.

I like the embeddable email signature feature of an About.me page. This is one quick and simple way you can share your network of online profiles in a streamlined fashion.

"Easily customizable"

What do you like best?

For someone with no prior web experience, I found about.me to very easy to use and customize. All the changes I made were fast and didn't need HTML knowledge.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website would have a glitch and the formatting would be altered for some devices (specifically phones). A quick refresh usually fixed it. Happened a few times.

Utilize it as a blog/introduction for students to learn more. We are able to update it constantly with new information and make it visually appealing for students by adding photos, videos, etc.

About.Me review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"One of the best web Hosting Service"

What do you like best?

It has very attractive and interactive user friendly UI design. It has features like email signature, spotlight button, lead capture, appointment scheduling etc

What do you dislike?

I liked it and feel it is easy to go.As of now do not have anything to say I dont like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend About.Me for those who are in need of web hosting services.

I was finding a web hosting service for my own blog and found About.me. It is easy to use.

"My experience"

What do you like best?

I like the platform it gave for people to use.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how sometimes the service was slow or would close itself.

It lets people decribe themselves. It makes things easier.

Learning about About.Me?

* We monitor all About.Me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.