4-H Livestock Record

2.5

Track your 4-Hers and their individual livestock project animals. Track participation in events, meetings, shows, contests and more

Work for 4-H Livestock Record?

Learning about 4-H Livestock Record?

4-H Livestock Record Reviews

Showing 3 4-H Livestock Record reviews
4-H Livestock Record review by Tessa S.
Tessa S.

"Wonderful app, but only on iOS"

What do you like best?

This is something that is simple and accessible on an iPhone, allowing for kids to much more easily keep records for their livestock without fears of it getting wet or damaged, like a traditional record book.

What do you dislike?

Almost all kids I know either use an Android or Google phones in the livestock community. So, this app isn't available to the majority of kids I know.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good only for iOS systems. Not available for the Android currently

This is teaching young people to maintain herd notes, helping with herd management. It also helps teach them about business management aspects of raising livestock.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 4-H Livestock Record
4-H Livestock Record review by Administrator

"Great App to connect our youth to technology that makes a difference! Well done!"

What do you like best?

A very comprehensive app and very user friendly. I can track out FFA animals per individual and makes allows our students to keep up to date with all aspects of raising an animal. I love it and my kids love it as well

What do you dislike?

I wish this app would sync between the different devices that we have. I wish the administrator had better control to make mass edits/updates to all users in my group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update the app to allow syncing between multiple devices. If possible allow the administrator to easily see all the users in your group to allow bulk edits and communication.

We are allowing our kids to manage their livestock via their phone. This is an efficient way for our kids to see how technology can be used in a business practical sense.

What Livestock Management solution do you use?

4-H Livestock Record review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"4-H Livestock Record Review"

What do you like best?

4-H Livestock Record works well with beginner users who don't have much experience using software. It is easy to use and simple to learn. The interface was simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

There does not seem to be enough features using this software. I would like more access to record data and save it elsewhere or export the data elsewhere.

Using this software to record data about my livestock was helpful to determine the stages of progression. Tracking the value of the livestock was helpful too.

Learning about 4-H Livestock Record?

* We monitor all 4-H Livestock Record reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.