2Checkout

2Checkout

2Checkout powers modern Digital Commerce, solving the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies.

Work for 2Checkout?

Learning about 2Checkout?

2Checkout Reviews

Ask 2Checkout a Question

"Strong and reliable service"

What do you like best?

The integration is very easy to manage for developers of every level of skills. Thanks to the HTML based integration it's enough to have a form to integrate the payment with your website.

What do you dislike?

The fee rate is a higher than other services such as PayPal, i would like a lower fee on each sale

Online ecommerce for software

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 2Checkout
Showing 96 2Checkout reviews
Sameer P.

"Very bad experience in handling chargebacks"

What do you like best?

They used to be quite good and efficient but after their acquisition by Avangate and our account being upgraded, I have only had bad experiences. I've just been so soured by the recent bad experiences that I can't recommend them anymore.

What do you dislike?

The payments would not redirect back to my site after an upgrade they made. I had to raise a technical issue, which they took many weeks to resolve.

The statement descriptor did not show on one my customer's card statements and so he placed a dispute for 59 orders that he placed with us. On realising the mistake, he quickly contacted the card company to revert. However, 2Checkout found it prudent to charge $1475 in chargeback fees ($25 for each chargeback on transactions that were $30 each). They've been unrelenting in my quest to get them to revert those ridiculous fees. This has led to a huge unexpected loss for us. They've literally taken away all the earnings we made from the customer and pocketed them under the guise of chargeback fees even though the customer also clarified that it was a mistake on their end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would suggest looking at atlernatives.

I use it for processing my credit card transactions but have been encouraging customers to use our Paypal lately and we're looking at Stripe.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 2Checkout
Carl J.

"A good solution to receive payments in any eCommerce."

What do you like best?

I like that when using this platform I can accept any credit card and debit card in my virtual store, this makes it much more possible and more likely that my clients buy a product, besides this platform also accepts PayPal as payment method, I can Accept the 3 means of payment without problems. So I can optimize my store to have more potential customers.

I also like that this company allows to integrate in Google Analytics code, so I can know more information about my clients, I can see which page they stay longer or if they had any problem at the time of processing the payment.

I also like that this company is 100% serious, very responsible with their payments, this makes me generate a lot of confidence to work with them.

What do you dislike?

What I really do not like about this platform is how slow the customer service is, it is very slow, they take a long time to respond. If they solve the inconveniences that they have but they are slow. I think that's the most important thing when it comes to a company that is related to eCommerce.

Another thing I do not like is that this company is that it is very complicated to change the method of payment where they deposit the money generated by my sales. When I started working with this platform I was assigned Payoneer, then I sent an email and they approved me to receive payments to my bank account, then I wanted to receive payments by PayPal and I had to send an email with a verification process to be accepted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For people who are considering using this platform is that it is a good payment gateway, it has many good functions to help have more conversions. It is ideal to start any eCommerce. My recommendation is to edit the topics to improve the conversion rate. Add a logo, modify the colors. Be creative

This platform has solved many problems of my company, it has allowed me to integrate it into my Shopify stores without problems, so I started receiving payments with debit and credit cards, my conversions increased considerably.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

GORAN P.

"Service without any mistake "

What do you like best?

First of all l must to thanking supports for amazing fastest replies of any of my questions greetings gays and girls. Greatly payment coverage for mostly to all countries in the world. Account customer panel is great designed and can work anyone l have experience in design because that saying my child 11 years old can work with panel. Rigorously security it's plus when you working e commerce with massive payments. Registration is very very fast and approval same. Verifications very quickly. Payouts every thursday. Can says without any doubt very professional and serious service maybe better than PayPal,Skrill,Payza,Payoneer etc.

Keep going 2checkout

What do you dislike?

2checkout not have credit/debit card only that disliked

Hoping in beyond will release that feature

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Accept payments from any device from any country

Covered Over 180 Countries

Irfan K.

"I heard 2checkout is the pretty Payment gateway for Ecommerce Platfrom"

What do you like best?

It's is very easy to use, and It's very helpful for business. I have not used any 2checkout at my company or web site, this is my first account with the checkout account, I think I would have a better experience. I will get benefits for my business from 2checkout. and it's helping me for my e-commerce Platform.

What do you dislike?

I have not used 2checkout yet so I can not say anything about dislike, but I have heard that it can be used very easily and it helps the business too.

I saw 2Checkout only charges fees per successful sale: 2.4%-3.9% plus 30¢-45¢, respectively, depending on the seller’s country, industry, and business model. For home currency conversion, an average fee of 2%-5% is billed on top of the daily bank exchange rate.

I personally thinking If they had less money

In every transaction, it would have been better for 2 checkout businesses, their business would have been more, many people could use 2 checkouts, their business

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's better for WooCommerce Ecommerce and Your business.

It's helpful for business and it's easy to use, and It gives lot's of benefits for e-commerce business, I think If you use 2chekout then you get the benefit for your business

I have a wholesale E-commerce site, I want to use 2checkout as payment gateway In my website. I hope 2checkout help me and give me good service as my website payment gateway.

Josh C.

"2CheckOut: A good payment gateway."

What do you like best?

I like that 2CheckOut has many functions that make it an excellent payment gateway, one of which is that customers can use several payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards and paypal, so that the entire market can be covered. Payments. It also accepts payments in more than 80 different countries and in more than 10 different languages, I love that. Another thing that I like is that it is a very popular platform, therefore it can be integrated into many large sales channels, it is a big advantage since many payment processors are not accepted on different platforms.

Also 2CheckOut also allows you to use billing of recurring payments, this means that you can charge customers a monthly or annual service. This is great.

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing about this platform is that in some sales channels it has some integration details, like for example in Shopify, it is not integrated into the CheckOut of the store to add the data of the card in the same web page, I get an option to indicate that the payment I will do it by credit card and from there it redirects me to a new tab, this makes the conversion rate go down a bit. Since we are sending to another tab customers to pay, is the only bad thing I see from this platform, the rest is very good, the commissions are good compared to other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform where you can receive payments in many parts of the world 2CheckOut is perfect, I recommend that you read first on some pages information about this platform, how to use it 100%, because if you do not know how you can ask many options that are very useful, It is better to inform yourself a little before you start using it.

2CheckOut has been very helpful for my company, since we decided to use this platform when we started working because it offered us less commissions than others, besides it had a great reach and popularity that allowed us to integrate it very easily to several sales channels that we use. And with recurring payments, it works excellent for us, since we can charge services to our clients more easily.

Ben A.

""Best online installment processor we've found.""

What do you like best?

Excelent Interface, Flexibility in Landing Pages, Easy to utilize interface. All the adaptability and announcing you need. We have developed our business extensively because of avangates request handling framework. I generally prescribe them to individuals searching for an internet business answer for their business. Two or three business associations are utilizing the interface too and they adore it. I am cheerful for them.

What do you dislike?

Lamentably, the association I work for backings a wide exhibit of items and administrations, which can be sold by means of a baffling blend of business models. Avangate is upgraded for associations who sell a less difficult scope of items and administrations with less customisation and setup included

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their staff are extremely useful and are accessible in various time zones. It is extraordinary to work with a really worldwide organization that comprehends the requirements of clients around the globe with a wide range of dialects, monetary forms and expense codes.

From client maintenance point of view, it is critical to have close by consistent refreshed data about the current client base. From incentive to lifetime, from item to stir rates, everything all together. With Avangate's revealing arrangements and only a couple of snaps later, I generally figured out how to get the data I expected to plan, screen and measure our Customer Retention activities.

"Best online payment processor we've found."

What do you like best?

Their tech support is stellar, their processing fees are reasonable, and the interface is relatively easy to understand and use.

They are also well established, and always pay on time.

What do you dislike?

2Checkout collects sales tax from every state, which is a change from Avangate since the merger (Avangate only charged sales tax for states they had offices in). This is a problem for many of our customers -- many of our users are eligible for non-profit or educational status (no sales tax necessary). If they purchase through 2Checkout, they need to pay the sales tax and then submit paperwork to get it refunded.... Also, we normally extend Net30 terms to our educational and nonprofit customers. 2Checkout doesn't do any sales on credit (understandably!). So a portion of our sales need to be processed manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As with any software service, take full advantage of the trial period to be sure the service and interface are right for your specific needs.

We've been through several payment processors since we started using online shopping carts (2003). element5, our first online payment processing partner, was bought out by Digital River. We stuck with them for a while but service was poor.... Next we tried Kagi, great service.... until they ran into trouble. We stuck with them too long, incurring bad debt when they folded. We started with Avangate (now 2Checkout) in 2016 and have confidence in them.

"Poor Customer Support - Risky to use"

What do you like best?

2checkout did an adequate job of processing credit card payments

What do you dislike?

I was a customer of 2checkout for over 14 years - using them as a credit card payment processor on my online store.

In Aug 2018, they completely changed their reporting and I was not able to reconcile my sales $ to what they were paying me as the currency was not consistent. I submitted a support ticket, and had to deactivate 2checkout on my store until reporting could be provided that I could use.

Since they hold back money as a reserve fee, approx $33 should have been paid to me in late November, early December, but it wasn't and still hasn't. I submitted a support ticket over 3 weeks ago, asking why this was not being paid to me. After 2 weeks of receiving absolutely no response, I posted in the support ticket, asking why I haven't received a response.

To date, I have not received any response at all and the money has not been paid out to me. At this point, I would have to consider it very risky to use 2CO as a credit card payment processor because of their non-response and withholding money with no explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not recommend 2checkout - a company that holds your money with no explanation and will not respond to support tickets is really not to be trusted.

Credit card payment processing for an online store. No benefit as too risky.

Fernando M.

"Good and fast support"

What do you like best?

Efficient and fast support for peace of mind. Good track of support queries, each being answered in a short period of time. The dashboard is relatively straightforward and easy to use. No need for extensive training or documentation review if you are making an typical use of Avangate.

What do you dislike?

More detailed info from the Avangate panel on unfinished payments. We have to ask each time. We use local payment options for Brazil which often produce a high percentage of unfinished payments. Looks like they have a third party in Brazil that handles their payments processing there which may be the reason for the delay and lack of detailed information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make a good evaluation of other vendors to make a good decision. Pay special attention to local payment methods availability. Things may have changed a lot since we evaluated this product.

It is also advisable to compare, particularly for local payment options, the rates (fixed and variable) that Avangate charges. Depending on the average ticket and preferred payment options used the differences may be very big. For example, in Brazil the Boleto Bancario or payment with installments using cards (both typical there) have a very high commision (15-20% of revenue).

Finally, it is advisable to also check the exchange rates being applied since that can also have a big impact in net revenue.

Subscription managemente and payment collection, particularly in Brazil, which has various local payment methods.

Bazgha A.

"An effective and accurate software for e-commerce "

What do you like best?

It is an excellent platform that helps you with your subscription, billing, payments. Account customer department is very efficient and fast. Registration occurs in an instant. Very professional and better!than most of e-commerce and payment apps.

What do you dislike?

I like this software a lot so it is very easy and good for use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very good and fine tool for use. It’s features are very easy to understand which makes it effective and fast. It has quick service which makes it better than other softwares. Very user friendly and adaptive.

The best part of it is that it’s payments are allowed in every part of the world. So no restrictions. It leads to better payment and transfer services. The customer service is fast, insitiative and responsive which helps in solving your problem. This a very dexterous tool for your business.

AI

"Very bad support system for merchants"

What do you like best?

They have very bad service support. Merchants query are generally not even replied :(

What do you dislike?

No service support and you keep paying them high TDR.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

1. They are not compatible with GST India norms and requirements of FIRC. When asked for FIRC which is a normal documentation on letterhead for declaration of USD received by them they just denied.

2. I have no issue to write on letterhead that I work with them but they have hesitatation for the same. But they dont hesitate to charge TDR for no service support provided.

3. They don't reply your emails even 10-30 days no surprise. 2checkout support system just fails all time; they never bother to reply timely and atleast 50% of emails to them are never replied.

3. When asked for letterhead information about the USD amount collected their Management team send all wrong amounts mentioned in USD. How come their management team can sign and send a letterhead with wrongful amount mentioned? Is this a type of management level support we have from them? I follow-up 10 times with them and they never replied.

4. I asked them to pay via PayPal so that atleast I can get FIRC for GST India norms and they denied.

They actually want to kill our business it seems like rather helping to grow as being their merchant. Will soon move our business out of them.

I will stay away from them and will soon move my business. Highly irresponsible service support.

I will better like to donate that 5.5% to some needy person, rather paying to such company who even dont bother to help merchant with timely service support.

They have ZERO benefit.

Florin C.

"A trusted payment solution for our customers"

What do you like best?

I really liked the way they handled recurring payments from our customers. In particular, their approach to failed payments and all the related features that help us reduce churn.

What do you dislike?

We didn't get too much value out of the affiliates section, but maybe that's related to affiliates ecosystem in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend them with all my heart as a powerful solution for billing your customers.

We needed a way to collect payments from our customers. All of them had subscriptions and they reside in about 200 countries worldwide. Avangate provided a solution to our billing needs while handling all the issues related to different currencies, different banks, VAT, taxes, etc. Otherwise, I would have had to hire a VP of finance just to keep us up to date and respect the laws.

Christopher S.

"Even after the rebranding it's still easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience and the ease of use I have in my workplace it doesn't hold me up in the middle job easy-to-use while multitasking !!

What do you dislike?

I absolutely have zero things I dislike if I just absolutely had to come up with something it would be to lower the price but it's great

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out it's definitely worth the time and money you will invest and it definitely will help your business !!

Definitely solving the language barrier problem with different International customers that I have and the ease of use that it shows my customer

Shehan M.

"2checkout a payment gateway for all"

What do you like best?

As a person who is located in Sri Lanka, None of best payment gateways except 2checkout support us. Their customer service is very efficient and the user has a dedicated manager to contact and for other account management services. 2checkout also supports to accept PayPal for customers. That is a really great advantage to use 2checkout. Their user interface is very easy to learn and the security is also at a satisfied level. On the other hand, 2checkout doesn't charge any monthly fee to use.

What do you dislike?

When people apply to 2checkout, the application review process is very tough than Stripe and their WordPress plugin which let developers to integrate woocommerce looks bit untrusted to both developer and the customers of user's woocommerce stores. Also, when we use multiple businesses, we need to make different 2chekout accounts for each online store or the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best option for small businesses and this is the best solution for the people who live in the countries that Stripe doesn't support. 2checkout is the second best solution for online e-commerce payment gateway. Their rates also good. People who use Shopify, this is best.

Yes, of course. That is a free, easy and complete solution as a payment gateway for online stores.

Michael E.

"The worst payment gateway ever"

What do you like best?

Nothing ! , what would i like if i am not able to get my money !

What do you dislike?

These company are thieves with the worst customer support ever , they suddenly blocked my money transfers not answering any of my emails , and they stole our money , AVOID

Kim D.

"Correct Partner "

What do you like best?

collaboration with employee Laura who is always ready to help and support us.

The structure of the website one you get to know this. Howerver often we face problems with

eg VAT, login failure...

But in general we have confidence and like to keep on working

What do you dislike?

the life support !

Knowledge of people is often very limited. Very often (read) - almost always - they have to escalate to a higher level. The treatment duration can really be long.

There is certainly work to be done here

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-xxx

paying partner.

Platform for distributors as well as individual clients

Pablo C.

"Overall pretty good, hard to get started"

What do you like best?

First it's one of the few options I can use in my country, prices are still very competitive and so far seems to work perfectly for what I need

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process is a bit complex, I would like it to be easier to set up and start playing around with it in test mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Read the documentation, understand the fee structure, reach for support if needed.

The benefit of being able to integrate it with my system and being able to work with my local bank acccounts.

Mark B.

"Excellent Platform for any ecommerce"

What do you like best?

Excelent Interface, Flexibility in Landing Pages, Easy to use interface. All the flexibility and reporting you need. We have grown our business considerably thanks to avangates order processing system. I always recommend them to people looking for an ecommerce solution for their business. A couple of business connections are using the interface as well and they love it. I am happy for them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this moment, they are even prompt in answering.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great Flexibility A+ Platform

I have a recurring revenue business. We get recurring revenue from each client on a monthly basis with a low churn rate thanks to avangate.

"A good learning experience so far"

What do you like best?

The amount of options and tools at your disposal for your business is quite impressive, the live tech support is awesome,any problem you could have with the platform or something related, the support team from 2CheckOut will help you out until you solve your problem, the response rate is very fast and friendly, i would totally recommend 2CheckOut to anyone who would like a very nice partner for business.

What do you dislike?

When you first arrive at your account, it can be quite overwhelming at first the amount of options and statistics you can see, also there are some tools you don't quite understand what they do or how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any questions you may have regarding 2CheckOut features, ask them right away in their support page. They will gladly answer all your doubts and concerns.

2CheckOut allows me to accept credit card payments in my business, also they give me support related to my platform and any questions i could have in order to make decisions.

"Robust capabilities in one ecommerce platform"

What do you like best?

There is so much you can do with the 2Checkout e-commerce platform. We haven't explored all of the features yet, but what we have used works well. Sales and onboarding teams were great and support is responsive.

What do you dislike?

Would like the ability to create customized reports that can be automatically generated and pushed to specific people. The dashboard has improved a lot since we first started, so I think the set-up is easier, but still a little difficult to navigate through everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform does a lot and can grow with your business. We are continuing to add functionality as our e-commerce business evolves.

Simplifying our direct sales process. It reduces manual processes and ensures we are compliant with all tax laws, and payment fraud.

laura s.

"Great For Business"

What do you like best?

I like that it is really easy to use their checkout process. They also make their website easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about 2Checkout so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product. It is easy to use and very secure.

I am able to create and send invoices to my customers with ease and peace of mind

Andrey M.

"Good e-commerce platform with a lot of supported payment types"

What do you like best?

I started to use this e-commerce platform because of big set of the payment types which it supports including the local types, for example: ACH payments for USA, Direct Debit for Germany, etc.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have enough flexibility to configure license delivery on the server side (we have very special requirements for it) but there is an option to use API to generate the license key on our side and send it to the avangate server. It is not very comfortable way but it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The company is high interested in the new vendors and they are very helpful to setup and configure an account, so it is really fast to start using of the service.

We are software developer company and we have the clients around the World so we must offer to the clients reliable and confortable way to pay for the products and Avangate helps us with it. We are working with Avangate for the years and I confirm the service is good and our personal manager is very helpful.

"Not a big fan, but hopefully they are improving"

What do you like best?

I like that their shopping cart has the ability to show pricing in multiple different currencies and languages. It is nice that our global customers can receive emails and make purchases in their own currencies and languages.

What do you dislike?

I personally find their customer service to be appalling. They do not take the time to carefully read through email queries submitted to them, and reply with generic, pre-created responses that have nothing to do with the question. It takes several emails to get anything resolved, and you have to explain what the issue is in great depth and in extreme detail so they understand because they don't take the time to try understand properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally would not recommend them to anyone. I would recommend another e-commerce platform. It isn't worth the hassle, and I wish we knew that before we started with them. I'm personally a big fan of Cleverbridge as an e-commerce provider.

Using them helps us to be PCI compliant.

AI

"The best service"

What do you like best?

They provide a gateway for every type of website and the verification process is fast too. It just took 2 days for me to get onboard. Chat service on working hours and Ticket server 24/7 which is also fast, overall they provide great support.

What do you dislike?

They have complex documentation (could be for only me). They have many types of panels which sometimes confuse me but they actually depend on your plan, not too shabby.

They provide the solution for cards and PayPal too. As, Lots of my clients use PayPal, So it is awesome to feature to get.

Andreas B.

"Reliable system with very good technical support"

What do you like best?

Very good technical support (direct chat within working hours) and always on-time payment.

There are some things we would like Avangate to work on (see "dislike"), but generally we are happy with Avangate and would recommend everybody looking for a payment solution to at least give Avangate a try as well - it just works. :-)

What do you dislike?

Quite expensive: Beside 8 % base fee additional fees for most local payment options and very high chargeback fees and deposits. So basically everything costs extra, e. g. also 500 USD one-time if you want the shop page on an own sub domain.

Especially in a long-term partnership I would sometimes expect a bit more "personal cooperation" than strict automated fees and deposit. For example, if you see the shop makes much more revenue every month than all chargebacks summed up till now, why a deposit is needed? It's not a problem at the end, but it would show some confidence in a partnership.

From a shop end-user perspective:

Avangate does provide also end-user phone support which is great, but unfortunately only with a US and Rumania phone number: Here especially for the Europe market some additional local (redirected) phone numbers would be good. E. g. our German customers are often afraid to call a Rumania number.

Nobody should get wrong that here in “dislike” much more is written than above:

We are generally happy with Avangate and perhaps also just “too small” till now for a more personal and flexible partnership, but sometimes I would just expect more partnership than very strict and automated processes/fees.

Payment processor for customer website orders.

"Secure, stable and reliable payments service provider for almost 10 years"

What do you like best?

- Secure, stable and reliable payment gateway services

- Our clients haven't had any issues

- Local currencies are supported

- A wide range of popular and alternative payment methods for different markets

- All basic functions are available - cross-sales, re-marketing solutions for cart abandonment and others

- Conversion Rate Optimization program

- Competitive commission rate

- Great technical support, Russian speaking manager always available

- Good affiliate network

What do you dislike?

Nothing major I can think of, maybe just

- Technical issues during the implementation of shopping cart template changes

- Not possible to change the cart templates on our side

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would recommend Avangate as a stable and reliable payment gateways for anyone who needs more than just the standard payment methods.

Avangate helps us to process our clients' orders and payments worldwide without any issues and to customize the purchase process, they offer a wide range of payment methods and currencies. We are also using subscriptions for some our products.

Roselyne F.

"Great payment gateway for international transactions"

What do you like best?

Avangate offers optimization tools, customization of shopping carts, email notifications. Avangate makes me really feel that there are persons behind the company. They work with us to see how we can improve our sales with solutions such as cart abandonment improvement, CRO.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really, but there is always a room for improvement in regard of the platform UI.

I had trouble using a previous ecommerce solution platform. Avangate offers a very friendly UI that everyone in the company can easily understand and use. Furthermore, Avangate has offerred a very good rate for e-commerce transactions.

Neal D T.

"A great payment system for eLearning providers for international clients"

What do you like best?

Our clients are based all over the world and thus use different currencies, payment methods (transfers, cards etc) and use different languages. On top of that, the VAT procedures for digital products for worldwide clients are becoming increasingly complex and time-consuming. Avangate sorts out everything. After doing extensive research Avangate seems to be the only service tailored specifically to the needs of EU based companies (most gateways are US based). It's a priceless service.

We have various sites such as ArabicOnline, LearnOasis and Arabiya.de and Avangate handles all of them.

Our clients haven't had any issues with the gateway either and seems to be well trusted.

Support has also been fast and reliable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the back office GUI could be made user friendly.

From a technical point of view, Avangate still lacks the third-party integration into major CMS.

- Subscriptions worldwide (SAAS)

Benefits:

- Seamless transaction and VAT handling

- Good affiliate network

- Added bonus is the regular webinars to improve conversion (obviously Avangate benefits when our conversation rate goes up).

Samir M.

"So far the best e-commerce platform I've ever used"

What do you like best?

I very much like their support services plus the response time is very fast.

Also, they have the most optimized web-panels for the affiliate networking which is amazing.

What do you dislike?

There is no bad thing about Avangate and that's a fact.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a user-friendly e-commerce provider with flexible commissions and constant support with amazing Affiliate network, Reseller panel and enormous payment methods , than Avangate is the solution for you.

Affiliate networking, Reseller / Channel Manager platform + E-commerce provider.

Florentina O.

"Fantastic Partner for Bitdefender!"

What do you like best?

- Avangate provides us a flexible and intuitive platform, which largely fits our need; flexibility of Avangate platform makes our implementation very easy;

- Avangate team has a fast reaction to our requests and understands exactly our business. We have a very good communication between our team and Avangate team;

- They constantly improve services by adding new technologies offered to their vendors – for example, in the last time, they have improved the functionality of API;

- Bitdefender had a lot of creative requirements and Avangate was the solution for us because it provides the tools to perform these.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of that I dislike about Avangate. These guys are doing very good job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avangate is one of the best payment gateways for companies who are doing online business and I will recommend it to those I know to take advantage of the sales, technical and implementation teams of Avangate - they're highly experienced and listen well to requirements.

Avangate helps us to promote our products and to customize our shopping carts and the whole purchase process according to our needs. Whenever there are problems and questions, the account manager, technical and support teams are always here timely to solve our problems and offer their suggestions. And I thank you very much for your help.

C

"Flexible and modern subscription billing platform"

What do you like best?

Avangate subscription billing is a modern, agile and flexible product which can be leveraged in conjunction with a range of other Avangate modules to provide an integrated e-commerce platform which allows ISV’s to sell a wide variety of software products and services

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the organisation I work for supports a wide array of products and services, which can be sold via a bewildering combination of commercial models. Avangate is optimised for organisations who sell a simpler range of products and services with less customisation and configuration involved

I evaluated Avangate as a subscription billing platform for my organisation, and was happy to recommend that we leverage it. However, the wider proposition which this formed part of was cancelled, so this did not proceed.

David H.

"Easy checkout for your services"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up, and really customizable for your products or services you can accept credit/ debit or PayPal

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to integrate with other platforms,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to use a really user friendly interface, with great customization and an amazing support team give it a try you woud be surprised

Is super friendly and customizable, you can integrate it with ease on your website and allow you to get paid with simple API

Mihai D.

"Avangate offers the most comprehensive & adaptable solution for your e-business."

What do you like best?

Reliable, easy to use and flexible enough to fit specific needs. These are the most important attributes of Avangate’s solutions. On top of that add an exceptional and open minded customer oriented attitude and you will get the full package you need to succeed in your e-business. Ultimately, these are only the attributes your customers would love to receive from any provider.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike with Avangate’s solutions. Moreover, they are constantly improving and updating the features.

From customer retention perspective, it is extremely important to have at hand constant updated information about the existing customer base. From value to lifetime, from product to churn rates, everything all together. With Avangate’s reporting solutions and just a few clicks later, I always managed to get the information I needed to plan, monitor and measure our Customer Retention initiatives.

Maborak T.

"Excellente alternative to connect with Paypal customers"

What do you like best?

Avangate is an excellente alternative to connect with Paypal customer because they offer a complete API to be integrated with your custom E-Commerce Solution.

We've been using 2checkout before but the fees were expensive and the policy about chargebacks were annoying.

What do you dislike?

It would helpful to have a mobile application where we can track the orders and clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you to use the Affiliate system to increase your sales.

Paypal customers

"Great Service! "

What do you like best?

I love that they allow me to receive payments from all major credit card companies with no issues. That is awesome!

What do you dislike?

They take too long to approve or disapprove your application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try your application with plenty of time in advance. It may take a few weeks for review

Receiving payments from all major credit cards. Before 2co I could only receive payments through PayPal, which was limiting the amounts of sales I received at the moment.

Raphael D.

"the digital market form simple by 2checkout"

What do you like best?

with innovation and ease, 2checkout has brought me more revenue in my business since I started selling not only in my country but also in other countries, it guarantees all the fiscal parts, in addition to an optimized purchase for my clients, the payment of the platform is very good, to make more profit.

What do you dislike?

as experiences I had with 2checkout were great, I have nothing negative.

I had more profit in my business.

Claire W.

"New customer enjoying a premium service"

What do you like best?

professional looking store pages, easy on-boarding - we got the store up within a week, easy to use promotions, pricing etc

What do you dislike?

Lack of US tax code validation service. There have been a few delays with customer refunds. Purchase Order system too complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Avangate staff are really helpful and are available in multiple time zones. It is great to work with a truly international company that understands the needs of customers around the world with many different languages, currencies and tax codes.

Initial problem was poor service and then no service from Kagi. Benefiting from improved store look, excellent support, easy to use admin console, multiple languages, robust connection with in-house licensing and CRM systems

JAGDISH A.

"I have listed products marketed by Avangate on www.usaden.com"

What do you like best?

I am very happy with the platform of Avangate through which i have listed many products on my Software Reseller Website www.usaden.com

The products are easy to select and list on my site.

My earlier experience with other sites was not very good and it was difficult to add all products at once but with Avangate it is easy to add any amount of products.

Avangate also has many vendors I want to add to my products list and categories and setting them up takes less time as all information I need is available..

What do you dislike?

Presently I am not able to import images in bulk maybe there is a firewall blocking it and I am yet to find a solution as i am adding images manually or product or manufacturer wise and some of them do not match with the products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Avangate to those looking for one stop solutions to their needs.

I do not have to go to ten different companies to find products to add to my Website www.usaden.com and most of them are available to add on Avangate.

Anastasia M.

"Great Digital Commerce provider"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Avangate we manage to process a great number of purchase deals daily with ease and pleasure.

What do you dislike?

Though there are some difficulties with the absence of constant multilingual support for end-users. Sometimes users speaking languages other than English are not attended in timely manner and come back to our support a bit irritated.

There was a case when a customer´s payment didn´t go through because of the lack of the needed data. Avangate managers sent him a message which didn´t reach the customer because of going to spam box. The customer contacted our support managers and then together with Avangate we managed to resolve payment issue. The customer was glad and thankful.

"Strong and reliable service"

Online ecommerce for software

Kamilo T.

"Ecommerce platform of our choice"

What do you like best?

Solid and complex ecommerce platform. Majority of functionalities in place, possible to be activated without contacting Avangate at all. The rest can be quite quickly developed and customized to our needs.

Ability to integrate quickly to our internal systems, KORM, CRM, etc. Great and responsive account management. I enjoy working with these guys, things are moving quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are still some missing payment options, which are a must to have especially in CEE region. I dare to believe this will be integrated soon. I do not want to sound like their advocate here, but no other things to dislike here...

All issues related to subscription management, licence renewal center, in product purchase, A/B and MVT, new payments integration, local invoicing, channel manager platform, partially also content management, lead generation, online marketing, etc.

Suzanne B.

"Easy to Use, Affordable E-Commerce Platform with Great International Support"

What do you like best?

As an international software vendor, we love being able to sell our software online in multiple countries via multiple currencies, with support for all the languages our customers use. The Avangate interface is easy to use, and chock full of useful features. We paid a little more upfront to get our SalesForce integration set up, and that was well worth the money. Prior to working with Avangate, we had invested in developing various custom e-commerce implementations, which was an expensive, time-consuming process. When we switched to Avangate, we dramatically cut our costs, and wound up with new capabilities that we would never have had time to develop ourselves. We've never regretted the move to Avangate.

What do you dislike?

Avangate only supports software, so they weren't able to help us with a hardware device that we sell as an accessory to our classroom management software. They don't have all the responsive shopping cart design options we would like yet -- you are pretty limited in what you can choose for mobile sites. And we've had problems at times with banks adding extra charges to customer credit cards because Avangate is based in Europe. They were able to fix that last issue for us --- but it took awhile to get through to the right people to make it happen. Their support team is very responsive, but if you have an issue that needs to go to development, or finance, or someone beyond first line support the ball sometimes get dropped. And their much touted affiliate network may work well for consumer sales, but has been useless for reaching an education or business audience.

We needed an e-commerce solution to sell our software online that we didn't need to develop or customize ourselves. Avangate has a great solution for that. We made a very minimal investment, and just pay a percentage of our actual sales. We've added different products and different purchasing models over time, and Avangate can handle them all. And the benefit ---- every day the e-commerce orders roll in!

Florin A.

"So far very pleased with their services"

What do you like best?

The reporting and admin interface is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Most of the features are self-explanatory and if there's anything that requires a bit of extra info, the built-in help does the job well.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything specific. On the other hand, some improvements could be brought to the time it takes to release a new feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They're very open to change so don't hesitate to reach out to them if you need any customization that makes sense business wise

This is rather general and will leave it unanswered at this stage

"Store Mens"

What do you like best?

I like the wide possibilities of the service.

I also like support service.

What do you dislike?

There is no Russian language. As a result, there is no Russian-speaking support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

2Checkout is a convenient high quality platform.

The main advantage is that the service works with most debit and credit cards, which is very convenient for my clients.

Ripeanu E.

"Avangate, top choice!"

What do you like best?

In a world where technology is moving fast, you need to keep up with the new challenges. Avangate offers you flexibility and ease of use. They are very knowledgeable and professional. What I appreciate the most is the communication- they go the extra mile to satisfy the customer and that’s what makes the difference and recommends them as a valuable partner.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. They are constantly improving and that's a great thing!

We use Avangate to promote our products and offers our customers a great experience through the whole purchase process.

AC
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Expensive, not paying out remaining money"

What do you like best?

The setup process was OK, the user experience for customers is substandard.

What do you dislike?

5% rolling reserve is NOT released after 90 days as the 2checkout website is suggesting, it is held back at payout and then held for another 90 days. In other words: you will hardly receive the final payment as soon as you switch to another payment provider. Instead, when you stop selling, they will automatically block your account and you cannot get out the money. We are currently waiting for 1000+ USD that we have earned legally but 2checkout is blocking payout. It's a ripoff.

The benefit is we are now at stripe.com, which costs us half the money that 2checkout was charging.

Darko T.

"Great payment provider"

What do you like best?

Plenty of options and a big list of possible payment options for my customers.

What do you dislike?

User interface is too cluttered, should be more modern and more intuitive.

Saves me time so I don't need to mess with payments at all.

"online payment"

What do you like best?

fast & easy register in 2checkout I hope it will be easier

What do you dislike?

Frequently Asked Questions After registration or activation request, your team did not tell us the duration until after the email

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to register and quick response to the team technical support at 2Checkout

E-payment via my website

Petr M.

"Works well, plus great support"

What do you like best?

Reliable service, with no problems. Friendly and helpful support.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing special to be disliked, everything works

Global payment processing, plus affiliate solution, all in one package.

UT
User in Translation and Localization

"Andrey Yasharov's Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of getting paid, flexibility and speed, quality of support

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the fee is rather high, the interface seems complex

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it and you will see the difference and advantages.

It allows me to accept payments from my foreign customers that pay via PayPal that does not work in Ukraine.

Learn more about 2Checkout

2Checkout Videos

Learning about 2Checkout?

* We monitor all 2Checkout reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.