15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management

(1,124)

15Five Continuous Performance Management is a performance management solution that combines employee feedback, pulse surveys, peer recognition and OKR tracking in a lightweight weekly check-in.

Work for 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

Learning about 15Five?

15Five Continuous Performance Management Reviews

Ask 15Five a Question
Showing 1,124 15Five reviews
15Five review by Brittni K.
Brittni K.

"15Five is dope."

What do you like best?

15Five allows our company to communicate across offices and teams. We use it to hold each other accountable to tasks and growth. Our questions are strategic and thoughtful to each team and position in order to identify challenges, wins, cross-team benefits, etc. The information we glean from 15Five helps us in time and project prioritization, tapping into the emotional wellness of our team and providing a place for continued company culture.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more back end analytics. We get such good information but it's subjective--I'd like to track data patterns amongst teams to get another angle on how our team is performing and feeling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Identify where your team is having issues and cater questions to those

- Don't require more than 5-10 questions weekly

- switch up the questions monthly or at a cadence you prefer

- Segment the questions and cater them specifically to company position, role or team

- Communication across a growing team and multiple offices

- Identifying challenges, weakness or frustrations

- Continued company culture

- More informed decisions for profit sharing, employee praise, bonuses, etc.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about 15Five Continuous Performance Management
15Five review by Amber T.
Amber T.

"15Five helps me manage my remote staff"

What do you like best?

I love the cloud-based interface that helps me remind staff when they have a 15Five to complete. I manage a remote staff -- none of my employees works in my state -- so it's critical to keep tabs on morale, issues and to keep people's spirits high by reminding them of that awesome favor they did me earlier in the week.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the "pass up" functionality to be very intuitive. I have sent comments that were intended to be private to the wrong person, for example -- it's not the easiest to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explain to your staff that this is a tool designed to help them share their wins and losses with you, and also to help identify problems before they get big. The "but this is going to take time" argument is always there, but I think once staff realize how much conversation it saves down the road, they'll be fully on board -- mine was.

We are identifying communication snafus before they turn into problems, and it's forcing us to think more clearly about the opportunities and threats in the industries and how we can do better.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

15Five review by Justin G.
Justin G.

"15Five builds a rhythm of communication and strengthens culture"

What do you like best?

I love the visibility into how our team members are answering the questions, and it's really helpful to see where the roadblocks are throughout the organization.

Their professional team is also very responsive and great to work with. I've been impressed from the beginning, and they continue to impress me.

What do you dislike?

There's no search functionality within texts on reports at this point. Makes finding old conversations a little challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with a limited team if you want to trial first, but give it a couple months to really settle into the rhythm. Also realize that the real power is in fully rolling it out at multiple levels of the org to really enable transpancy and unlock its potential.

15Five has been awesome in our company. We've been customers for a few years now (from very early on), and it's really been helpful for us to build a cadence of regular communication and checkin in a distributed team environment. It's also been super integral in building and maintaining our culture of positive reinforcement to shout outs and celebrations of our core values.

15Five review by Tim P.
Tim P.

"Awesome tool!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy! Gives me visibility across my org, and a quick way to touch base with people without having to set up meetings and waste everyones time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment ... I've noticed that some people on my team followup and respond to the surveys, others don't ... I think that is more of a personal preference among my team members. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quick and easy to get started! Give it a try!

Developer Productivity. Why bother developers with long "how is it going" conversations if they can just give me a quick update. That means I can use my time (and theirs) on the more complicated or critical conversations.

15Five review by Peter P.
Peter P.

"15Five facilitates discussion about sometimes difficult topics"

What do you like best?

The fact that it automates starting discussions about what can sometimes be hard topics. We ask about challenges and frustrations, wins, and general checks on overall happiness. These can start conversations that we can follow up with in person.

What do you dislike?

It's not super intuitive how you change questions as an admin. Additionally, if you submit your 15five late, it can often get logged as being for the current week, which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's tempting to ask a ton of questions, but this dilutes the quality. It's also best to ask some open ended questions.

This helps facilitate 1:1s and sets the agenda for what we plan to talk about. It also frees up time in those meetings to discuss important things rather than updates on tasks.

15Five review by Randal P.
Randal P.

"Neutral communication space."

What do you like best?

There is a scene from a movie where a character says "Gripes go up". Which is logical in organizational charts. I can't spend all day complaining to my subordinates. But I can write my gripes in 15five and think "wow, I just got a lot off my chest about situations at work that halt productivity in my days" and it goes to my supervisors or upper-management. To the people that should hear my gripes. The concept is also effective since putting concerns in writing is effective, but 15five is not simply an email to a person. I would think writing the same questions/answers asked in 15five in an email could go unnoticed or thought of as a negative.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't really write about anything I dislike, honestly. If there is anything missing, I'm not aware that I'm missing it.

15five is really a neutral space for letting work complaints just "come out". It's a great tool too, where without 15five, I would probably have limited to no communication with personnel in our organization. A tool like this really addresses how many of us feel in organizations, where a culture may exist, where you'd like to speak up about topics, but either can't effectively get your input to management during meetings or don't have the resources and time to push out ideas and concerns. For me, 15five helps alleviate stress at work by allowing me to take time to voice my thoughts to a group that will read, respond, and at least acknowledge my feedback. Daily communication is often all on-line too, so it makes sense that we can write out work concerns on-line as well.

15Five review by Hesborn N.
Hesborn N.

"Consistent and reliable evaluation criteria"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy and simple to use. The evaluation criteria straightforward and the questions are not necessarily complex. I love the fact that I own what I say concerning what I feel and what I need to do to improve my productivity. I have also been motivated to more focused and be flexible enough in my work. I also believe the evaluation can be used even by school going children. It is definitely a well thought-out product

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have negative feedback to 15Five thus far. If anything, I would love the evaluations be sent to me at least every two months. Having utilized the system for the last three months, I have nothing but a positive appraisal for it. Maybe with time, I would be able to point out some aspects that I might dislike about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will be able to give this suggestion in the next survey

It has helped me set my goals regarding my efficiency and effective communication. I have been able to realize the importance of teamwork and being mindful on the needs of other members of my team. When I started using 15Five, the biggest challenge that I was facing was how to align my working style with that of my team, and I communicated this intention on what I intended to accomplish part. And so personally, that was the business problem that I wanted to solve

15Five review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"Incredible Tool For Team Performance"

What do you like best?

15Five not only keeps a team productive by setting and tracking goals, it also makes a team more productive by insuring that all team members are heard. 15Five facilitates a culture of growth and encouragement. They're "High Five" feature allows for coworkers to give one another shout outs which boost morale!

Looking back on the dozens of weeks of reviews I have I'm able to see what direction I'm going as an employee and talk to my manager about where I'd like to go. We can create a career vision inside 15Five and use that as fuel to make the best outcome possible.

15Five allows for touchy subjects to be brought up immediately, rather than waiting potentially weeks or months until a formal review. The const pulse that 15Five adds is the greatest feature in my opinion. I absolutely cannot state enough how amazing it is to be heard every week.

What do you dislike?

15Five is incredible, but it could grow by adding more data visualization and make correlations between various data points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five immediately improved morale and production. When you start using the software be sure there is a lot of weekly back in forth between managers and employees. Encourage the high five feature and make sure leads respond to their team's feedback.

I've personally noticed that certain events make me unhappy in the workplace. My manager has noticed these trends and changed things around to make me happier. Furthermore I've noticed that writing down goals makes it much more likely to accomplish those goals.

15Five review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Don't like surprises? Get 15five."

What do you like best?

I've been using 15five with my team for a couple years. I love the user-friendly interface, and the way it helps establish weekly goal setting and regular communication between employees and their supervisor. I find that it virtually eliminates surprises. I'm staying in the loop with what my employees are working on and by being prompted to identify the challenges they are facing, I know how to stay on top of things to help clear their path.

What do you dislike?

It had a few bugs a while back with goals from past weeks reappearing after they were completed, but I think that's now all worked out.

I have a diverse team, and some of them are located at different locations. 15five really helps me stay in the loop - specially for my non-verbal communicators and for my employees that I don't get to see every day.

15Five review by Conor N.
Conor N.

"Great team check-in tool!"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have a platform to check in with my manager and team regularly. It keeps me honest with the tasks and projects on my list and helps keep me accountable to myself.

I like that the questions shift each week so the process doesn't become rote.

What do you dislike?

Even with the changing questions, some of the parts of the 15five can become repetitive.

A little more training and support is always good. I probably don't know all the available features of 15five.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You might be able to add your own questions into the mix, so think about what kind of constructive questions you might ask your employees for team and self development.

Having a centralized place for all employees to check-in, give suggestions, and voice concerns has been great!

If one's 15five is only reviewed by one person, eg. a manager, I think it is underutilizing this platform.

If there was some facet of the 15five that was more about teambuilding and collaboration it would be even more amazing!

15Five review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Premise, Poor Execution"

What do you like best?

I love the concept and what they promise.

What do you dislike?

There always seems to be something broken with the site. Viewing your team's 15FIves was broken for several days. This is the major function of the site and wasn't working for days. No communication from them and no support available. I don't even think they were aware of the issue until I made them aware.

The fact that an issue like this can make it to production and exist there for days makes me hesitate to entrust such a critical component of my organization to them.

Then today I login and create some new objectives and they vanished. It appears that the ability to see future objectives is no longer working. No support available again.

Too much inconsistency, combined with a lack of support make this something I can't trust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. Hard to trust a vital aspect of your organization's success to this product.

None. The site has been too broken for me to solve any problems.

15Five review by Michael S T.
Michael S T.

"Was good "

What do you like best?

Helps engage staff.

Recurring questions were helpful and guided the discusssions we had weekly

What do you dislike?

I think better suited for larger teams. Our team was just not large enough to keep using. (3 subordinates)

Keeping a pulse on the team.

15Five review by Eleni P.
Eleni P.

"Pleasing interface helped me to learn the OKR process more fully"

What do you like best?

The interface is sheer pleasure to use. I love it. 15Five made the OKR process very clear for my department.

My tab: I log onto the site to complete my 15Five for the week and am met with a large "How are you feeling?" at the top of the screen. There, I can select a button from 1 (Awful) through 5 (Amazing!). If my response is less than five, I am given the option of a text field where I can express what the trouble is. There is also a dashboard section to the tool and there I can see the company's "Pulse." The average of how people are feeling is represented graphically.

The next section on my personal tab, under my feelings, covers "Objectives" and contains my key results. There are colored "traffic-light" buttons to select and indicate if I am on track. I can add comments and receive them there. A "Questions" section follows. In my company, that section is optional. At the very bottom, we have a "High Five" section where we can publicly praise our peers to the rest of the company.

The company tab: In our setup, I can navigate to the "Objectives" tab at the top of the screen and access them on a company-wide basis, by department, by owner and all of them combined together.

The High Fives section aggregates those of our personal weekly reports. There we can read about the achievements of our colleagues in one sitting. I cannot stress enough how handy that feature is for keeping company spirits high!

What do you dislike?

Whose fault is it if the nail is left loose when you hit it softly with the hammer? I cannot think of anything to dislike that is specific to the 15Five tool. If you are considering subscribing to this service, you must make sure that your team is completely committed. In the hands of a passionate team, you will get a lot of mileage of it.

There was once fewer of us and we were all located in a small space. But, thankfully, successful startups tend to grow and grow. It is important that we are all on the same page. With 15Five, the entire company can follow product development and feature roll-out. We can share our challenges and celebrate our collective successes.

15Five review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"15Five Review - Great product to keep your finger on the pulse of the team"

What do you like best?

This product helps keep everyone in the organization on the same page. We use it to solicit constant feedback and learn what challenges are plaguing our direct reports. It is a quick and easy way to make sure that everyone in the organization feels heard.

What do you dislike?

If you aren't constantly refreshing the questions they can get stale and the entire process can feel repetitive. Coming up with new questions and constantly updating it is easy but it is something that you need to stay on top of.

15Five helps us solicit feedback from out team on a consistent basis. As a result we have an extremely high employee retention rate.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"15Five - WORTH IT!"

What do you like best?

I like that the feedback is confidential between myself and my supervisor. I like that I can receive confidential feedback from my supervisor as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a little difficult to understand how to do the High 5s and/or to respond to the High 5s. I don't like that we can't skip a question if it isn't something we can answer but that may be on purpose to ensure that we answer all the questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like it and would encourage others to use either this or something similar to it to receive better feedback from employees and also to give feedback to employees.

Better communication. I believe that using the 15Five allowed me to give feedback to my supervisor as well as to set some weekly goals and be accountable for them.

15Five review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Best form of feedback for coporates"

What do you like best?

Rating your happiness is a great way for employees to provide feedback to leaders to be able to steer their team in a healthy and positive direction.

Innovation ideas help your team grow, learn and create.

What do you dislike?

Not many issues in my opinion. I think that this does everything it needs to!

I love the innovation ideas section of 15 five. It is a great way to start constructive feedback for the team to continue growing, learning, and succeeding!

15Five review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Some of your reports will use it constantly. Some will barely use it and then every once and a while will absolutely vent. Gives a really nice alternative to 1-1s for people that do better writing.

What do you dislike?

No much. It is expensive relatively speaking

Communication w/ direct reports. Overall status propogation

15Five review by Giana A.
Giana A.

"Transparency among the team and organizing daily life at work"

What do you like best?

Essential questions for tracking my work together with my boss; to do list per week

What do you dislike?

Not being able to determine which day of the week I want to "start counting the week"

I work in Brazil in a American foundation, so having a system to support our remote work is essential.

15Five review by User in Farming
User in Farming

"15five is an essential tool for our office"

What do you like best?

It keeps me in touch with employees, and guarantees that they will get a few minutes of my time each week even if I'm not in the office. I find out about issues with their work or other personnel when the employee may not feel comfortable coming to me to say something.

What do you dislike?

Some employees can be repetitive with their answers or it is hard to get honest feedback. It would be nice to have a chat feature for groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit to using it! With some time you will find value in it.

It has helped with some communication problems we were having. I'm able to resolve any personnel issues before they become bigger problems.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Scalable solution for turnaround times"

What do you like best?

15Five is easy to use, both as an Admin and as a user filling out my weekly report to my manager. The design is simple, and usability is straightforward. Best of all, I like the ability to trickle "up" information through my org's chain of command. In this way, our org has been able to improve transparency and provide leadership with a unique read on culture, climate, and initiatives. It's also fun to be able to "High5" colleagues and give them a shoutout for going above and beyond.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there's nothing I dislike about this tool. It's the best solution I've used for internal reporting, and for tying our daily work up to corporate objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

We have found 15Five to be very useful for managing our OKRs. I like how the OKRs are built into my weekly report, further keeping me aligned on a weekly basis.

"Easy to use product"

What do you like best?

15five is easy to use, I was able to quickly sign in and use it with no additional instructions needed. The interface is intuitive, the questions are clear, and overall it doesn't take too much time out of the day.

What do you dislike?

Team health has no way to note current work that may contribute to the score that week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate what are your company needs and understand your goals. 15Five is different from other tools, while not focused on individual development plans it provides a much better outlook into how people are doing and feeling.

It allows me to engage with my direct reports and understand how their week went, what sorts of problems they are facing and how I can help them out. Additionally, it provides a mechanism to communicate together and constantly engage in a forum that encourages openness and honesty.

15Five review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Helped to create a habit of sharing and receiving feedback"

What do you like best?

Most of the prevailing employee engagement and performance review methods are redundant today. I found 15five as the solution to this problem. This solution is extremely simple to use and a superb UX. Another big plus is that we started using the app without any formal training from day 1 onward.

OKR is another feature I like very much

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. May be non availability of android app is one thing. Another aspect is lack of mobile alerts towards reminders, action confirmation etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Real time feedback is what we require to improve the performance of any employee. Also changing a habit require continuous effort and require good amount of nurturing for some time. 15 Five is the best tool for all kinds of businesses, particularly small and medium businesses.

When somebody is not performing, we need not wait for a quarter or a half year or a year to find that the employee is not performing and to arrive at a conclusion that he/she require improvement. Real time feedback is what we require to improve the performance of any employee. 15 Five is really helpful to solve this problem and recommend for any organization with a will to keep their people happy, productive, stay relevant in their business.

15Five review by Heather Z.
Heather Z.

"Better than annual reviews"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I like that it has the ability to add objectives as well as weekly questions.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing about the software that I dislike.

This allows for more real-time feedback and observation into metrics.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"It's GREAT and Very Useful"

What do you like best?

It's an easy platform to use. You can switch up the questions that employees ask without any issue. The back-end administration system is easy to use and maintain. You can customize the questions, and reports are very easy to run.

What do you dislike?

So far, there isn't much to like. We are using it regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and try it. It's a great way to not have to wait until "yearly" reviews, which don't work anymore. You need to find out what your employees are thinking on a regular basis!

We want to see how employees are feeling each month rather than wait for a once-a-year review.

15Five review by Helen Anna S.
Helen Anna S.

"As good as the questions that you are asked."

What do you like best?

15Five is a good way to communicate with your manager on a weekly basis. It's also great to acknowledge your colleagues with shout-outs that generate an email to let them know you're thinking of them.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great to have some questions be 'optional'l are sometimes they're not relevant to my week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come up with questions to rotate on a regular basis to stop the report becoming stale.

Having an easy way to communicate 'wins' as well as challenges has been helpful. Being able to flag comments for follow-up provides important talking points in 1-on-1 meetings with my manager.

15Five review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"What a great way for employee engagement!"

What do you like best?

It keeps the lines of communication open between the management team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind; I like the interaction and communication it brings to our company.

Where peers need assistance with day to day operations. What they felt turned out great for positive reinforcement.

Where peers offer suggestiosn to better themselves, team, or the organization.

15Five review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Great way to stay connected"

What do you like best?

15Five is a great tool. The fact that we use it shows me that our CEO is interested in our work and how we're feeling about our work. I love that it provides a way to communicate wins and challenges in an easy way.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to say here. I like the interface and how easy it is to submit weekly reports.

As our company grows, we want to make sure communication doesn't suffer. 15Five is great for that. Also, we're big on giving kudos, so we love the High Fives!

15Five review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easily reflects the emotional situation in our firm."

What do you like best?

Changeable questions that can be unique for every week & high fives system.

What do you dislike?

Every week it looks & feels the same if the administrator doesn't search for new questions.

Shy employees that don't feel save sharing their emotions.

15Five review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great way to rapidly get quality feedback "

What do you like best?

It really only takes about 10-15 minutes to complete my report for my supervisor and it can take as little as 5 minutes to review the reports from my employees.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. It is easy to use at the office and almost as easy to use on my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and totally worth the cost, especially to stay connected to remote employees.

I have four remote employees and this is an excellent way to get information from them to ensure they are headed in the right direction and are staying on track toward their goals. It also allows for a bit of the more personal interaction that we would get if we worked in the same building and shared time at the water cooler.

15Five review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Internal user"

What do you like best?

I like 15Five because it allows me to give a weekly report of how things are going, how I'm feeling, and helps me set my major goals for the next week.

What do you dislike?

I find that the questions are somewhat repetitive month over month, but that may not be an issues with 15Five as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a large selection of questions to put into the rotation to avoid people just copy/pasting responses.

It helps me gauge not only my own performance, but allows my manager to know how everything is going. This has been a benefit for me because I can get feedback right away on a weekly basis.

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Get insights from your team & improve your company culture"

What do you like best?

being able to give opinions such as a 'why of the week?' every week, give suggestions & feedback, flag any issues/challenges, celebrate successes, give team members a high five for great work!! Definitely improves morale and communication within the team.

What do you dislike?

our company may have too many questions on the form, would be good if you can have more than one reviewer to open up a conversation, rather than just your line manager. Often things don't get filtered up so that would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and keep it to maximum of 5 questions - some that we have that I really like are:

- what's your 'why of the week'?

- any wins?

- any challenges?

- Suggestion to improve your team or company

- High Fives to the team for great work - these really boost morale, we have a trophy that is passed to the person with the most high fives each month & sits on their desk which is nice too :)

we're flagging mis-alignment in our global teams and trying to call it out. The benefits are that you get to say

15Five review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Great feedback software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software makes it quite easy to use and interact with the team.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it would be ideal to have a way to send feedback to your reviewer.

14Fivce helps us understand the state our team members are in. It's a great way to find out how team members are performing.

15Five review by Harshil S.
Harshil S.

"Awesome way to share ideas and updates with leadership"

What do you like best?

Allows you to share your goals with leadership - which is an awesome way of getting their support towards your goal achievements.

What do you dislike?

Allows only to share and measure on goals between two 15Fives. Does not have a long term goal sharing and measurement feature.

Helps leadership be aware of the updates on plans and goals of each team member and measure on it at regular intervals.

15Five review by Paula L.
Paula L.

"It's quick and easy to use and report on the week"

What do you like best?

I like the format of the questions. It is easy to read and click

What do you dislike?

it can be hard to give a high five sometimes

We use this to keep our boss updated on our weeks since we cannot have weekly meetings. It is good to communicate via 15Five and get direct feedback

15Five review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Easy to use, great questions, good for both managers and employees"

What do you like best?

The questions that 15five asks are thought provoking but quick to answer at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's pretty nifty. You need to be in the habit of using it though.

It prompts me to take responsibility for what I have and haven't achieved.

15Five review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Quick and Easy Communication!"

What do you like best?

The best part about 15Five is the simplicity and easy-to-use platform that it offers for employees to connect with their teams. The format is so easy to follow and it helps to create productive and efficient habits revolving around communication.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there's anything bad about it! Maybe the sometimes annoying reminder emails, but that's also simultaneously helpful!

Communication was an issue in terms of touching base and figuring out how everyone on the team was feeling about certain things, but this has been effective in encouraging transparency.

15Five review by User in Internet

"15five makes reporting on your week fun"

What do you like best?

I like ability to use high fives as a way to celebrate good work and the ability to see what my coworkers are focusing on.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that in the objective view there is a cutoff to the amount of characters shown. I would really like the ability to read all my objectives in a single view.

I am solving the issue of reporting out my work to my manager and managing the tasks I need to get done in a week.

15Five review by Shannon D.
Shannon D.

"15Five is a great communication tool for Managers and Employees to stay on the same page!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, aesthetic design, engaging features like "High Five" and the new High Five board. Being able to see coworkers posts.

What do you dislike?

honestly, I can't think of anything right now!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this tool if you want to promote open and healthy dialog in your team.

Communication is always gunna be a top problem amongst Managers and Employees. 15Five helps remind people that it's ok to talk, and to get those rocks out of your shoes, or to celebrate a weekly accomplishment. Even using it to track goals and comment about the progress you made that week can be huge benefits!

15Five review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"15Five Great for Strategically Minded Businesses"

What do you like best?

The weekly rhythm of responding to questions and the feedback loop tools, like likes and direct responses to my responses in a clear thread.

What do you dislike?

All the tools I have used in 15Five meet or exceed my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five is invaluable for businesses that won't want to strategically work toward staff and management growth and development in a straightforward structure.

It really supports our core value of Continual Improvement.

15Five review by User in Computer Software

"Really, Really great tool for teams"

What do you like best?

It's quick to complete, but still useful. Creates a template for conversation in review meetings.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing, 15Five meets our needs in every facet and really does a great job of making monthly check-ins useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement it for creating the conversation in meetings between managers and team members and never look back

15Five makes monthly 1:1s between managers and the team constructive and focuses the conversation on work while providing a place for const

15Five review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Fabulous tool for busy managers"

What do you like best?

This is a very workable way to quickly and efficiently check in with your staff and to keep a finger on the pulse of what is happening for them.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I especially dislike. It's easy to use, easy to read and has been of great benefit. If anything, it would be good to have a larger capability to schedule different questions over a longer period of time because it can be a little repetitive, but of course that relies on us to actually get in there and change it, which we could be doing more to mix it up.

Working across multiple sites and regions where you're not able to check in face to face on a regular basis, this tool is invaluable. It keeps staff feeling in touch with their line manager and with others in the team. It means that even if you don't see the manager face to face you still have their ear and their attention for this specific time per week and as a manager it gives you confidence that you're hearing what is actually going on - as it is a confidential and low pressure forum.

15Five review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Great concept but could use some more customization."

What do you like best?

The automated way that it generates employee feedback. The stock questions are also ample and allows for deeper reflection that may not be achieved face to face.

What do you dislike?

The limited options in frequency. There are some in our organization that I would like to have a monthly report - others bi weekly. I think now, the default is weekly only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to explain the concept well to all employees. Some seem to struggle in trying to use it in a manner that is not consistent with it's design.

Efficient gathering of feedback.

"BI Analyst"

What do you like best?

Session allows us to set up weekly goal.

What do you dislike?

There are no rewards for receiving a high five.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Social engagement within the company.

15Five motivates me for the missions to be finished next week and reminds me my achievement this week.

15Five review by Executive Sponsor in Gambling & Casinos
Executive Sponsor in Gambling & Casinos

"Help to collect feedback from team"

What do you like best?

Its very difficult to get feedback and suggestion from team mates and organize accordingly but 15 Five help to get it organize it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing which I am need to highlight. So in one word I can say nothing which i dislike in this product.

Its help us to get all feedback either related to juniors, seniors, any company policy. Employee will share all there feedback which they not able to share into meeting or one to one.

15Five review by Anna T.
Anna T.

"Great tool for employee engagement and appreciation!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to sum up my week in one screen, and share appreciation of a colleague by giving out a High Five.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the OKR feature - it feels clunky and hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

15Five is easy to use - definitely check it out for employee engagement, but have patience if you attempt to use the OKR feature.

We are a remote working company, so 15Five helps our managers keep tabs on how we are doing week to week. It also allows us to show appreciation for colleagues through the High Five feature.

15Five review by Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.

"Quick and easy to use tool to be informed of the issues to rectify as well as the wins to celebrate."

What do you like best?

It only covers the basics and keeps things simple. I can see my collegues, give feedback, get feedback, you can share with multiple people. 1 push escallation.

What do you dislike?

The reminders (which i know I can turn off) ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it - you'll like the quick efficiency of it

Keeping organisational processes and project processes aligned with the company's stragegy.

15Five review by Nilesh K.
Nilesh K.

"This is one effective way of collecting information about employee and ongoing activity"

What do you like best?

i like most is this is not the boring kind of survey where we need to fill various question. This is short and sweet kind of experience for me

What do you dislike?

nothing as such as this is very specific and having not many questions every time. So I dont have to give much of my time while completing this survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think everyone should at least give it a try as this is really a good way to interact with employee within your orgnization

i am technical person, so not having much interaction with the business as such. But through this platform i can showcase my work to the higher management

15Five review by User in Design
User in Design

"30Fifteen for useful weekly upkeep"

What do you like best?

Great way to keep tabs on things that you as a manager don't have oversight on and additionally to hear how your reports are performing with teammates you have little interaction with.

What do you dislike?

The 15Fives in my experience have been more like 30Fifteen. It's a bit cumbersome at times for the the level of visibility it gives, but it could be the way in which we're utilizing the platform.

Keeping track of company values and their reach both aspirationally and tactfully in the day to day tasks our team executes. It's been a good reminder to keep our values as a company front of mind.

15Five review by User in Internet

"Nice tool"

What do you like best?

Helps in daily task tacking. Helps me providing instant feedback.

What do you dislike?

I think the user experience can be improved a bit more.

Helps me in writing quarterly reviews

15Five review by Molly C.
Molly C.

"Productive! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, straightforward and productive!

What do you dislike?

Can't give high fives to employees not on 15five (could use email address to notify)

Keeping my managers in the loop

Learn more about 15Five Continuous Performance Management

15Five Continuous Performance Management Videos

Learning about 15Five Continuous Performance Management?

* We monitor all 15Five Continuous Performance Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.